I Want My Wife to be a Star

Story Info
I see a woman in a porn video who looks just like my wife.
1.5k words
3.94
26.4k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is lots of fun. We can talk about most anything and laugh about it. And we do. Susan is forty one and beautiful. And all mine. I am her one and only lover and she is mine.

Several guys have handled my wife's tits. And a couple have even fingered her. So she is not a prude. We have talked about her being with other men. I have told her it turns me on to think about this guy or that one fucking her. She admits that she thinks about it.

We have come very close twice. Once about ten years ago. And again last year. both times were at a house party.

We had been married about ten years the first time some of the wives got naked at a party. We have been partying with mostly the same group of people since we first got married.

It was a party with twelve couples and we are all very good friends. Way too much drinking took place and it got very silly and sexual. And most of us got way too horny. We played games and had settled on one like spin the bottle. Which evolved into spin someone else's wife and it turned into naked wives but fully clothed husbands.

Which turned into every husband got to kiss and fondle every naked wife. That extreme happened only after a couple guys had fondled other wives naked bodies. So fair was decided all would be fondled. That thing probably went way too far. But Sue was not fucked that night. I am not so sure about some others.

That party has exposed lots of tits every since. Almost a must every year. The guys all get to see Susan's tits bare. And usually to kiss them. It is very sexy and turns into great sexy once we get home after the party.

I will admit and have that I have a turn on. I am turned on by interracial sex between black men and white women. I don't know why? Skin color, Cock size, you know all the bull shit? But it turns me on. We have talked about it and maybe because of my turn on she is too? Or maybe she has her own with it.

But Susan has always said when she fucks another guy it will be a black guy. And not if but when. She had planned to some day. It happened at the house party last year. And the guy was not black. He is dark brown but not black.

We were doing the same crazy stuff we had done the last few years and we were drunk again playing sex games with the wives, but with more nudity than before from the husbands. We had kept the husbands completely clothed with completely nude wives. This year things were much more risky for everybody. We were all flirting with mass wife sharing. I hadn't planned to share mine.

I had figured out several of our couples were figuring on just that happening. And the guy who was with my wife was one of them. We were playing spin the bottle take a wife into the closet and try to fuck her for so many minutes.

The men had picked a wife so the spin was for so many minutes. All the way from 10 minutes up to a hour. The first spin was for 45 minutes. When the time was up we all knew the wife had given in and the husband had gotten his cock wet in her.

During this time we decided there needed to be three closets in use so the next three husbands and their chosen wife could all go at the same time. Susan was not one of these. All three men spun over 30 minutes each. So the husbands of these wives all knew the odds were very high their wives were going to get bare cock in the closets.

As we waited on the couples in the closets we finished our spins. Massy, is muslim and very dark brown. His wife is blonde and very fair skinned. They have three kids and have been married a long time.

Monica has bragged about her husbands large cock. She has openly admitted to having sex with black guys in college and that her husband is very nicely hung compared to the black men she has enjoyed.

As the rest of us took our spins I knew the odds were good of much shorter times coming up as the first four had all been so high. Three men made their spins before Massy took his turn. They spun 23, 26, and 38 minutes in that order.

So I knew the odds just went way up he would spin a low number of minutes. I was to spin next after Massy. The guy who spun 38 minutes was to be in the closet with Monica. And Massy teased that his wife would not make it 20 minutes before giving her pussy up.

Just as Massy was stepping up to spin two guys who were next after me came forward and complained they needed to move up so they could go home soon as both had to work the next morning. We agreed to let them spin next and both got very low numbers.

Massy was next and as I watched he made his spin. As the spinner slowed down it finally settled on 60. The whole hour. Massy turned and grinned at me.

"I figured if I was very lucky and I got more than 20 minutes I could get my cock in her. Now you know I am going to fuck your wife don't you?"

"Yes, I expect you to."

"May I tell her you expect me to?"

"Yes, if you want to."

"Will it make a difference?"

"Probably, Ya I think so?"

"She'll know you want her to let me?"

"She will yes."

"And you do want me to fuck her don't you?"

"I think she is ready for another man to fuck her."

As the time passed I saw Massy take Susan's hand and they took their turn in the closet. They were both naked and as they entered I saw his hand fall on my wife's bare buttock guiding her inside. I heard her giggle.

The time was nearly up for the next closet to come open and the wife I had won and I would be entering it for 25 minutes. So I eased near the door to the closet Massy and my wife had entered to listen.

I could hear them whispering inside. But not what was being said. I only had 3 minutes left until our closet came open for us. I then heard Susan gasp.

"Oh my god Massy you are so big. Oh yes fuck my pussy Massy Take me."

I knew Susan had been penetrated by Massy and they were now fucking. I was very excited by the fact he was now being my wife's lover.

So my wife had become another man's lover at the party last year. I had not become active with the wife I spent time with in the closet and I know Susan was somewhat guilty about doing so when I had not.

It was several weeks before I ran into Massy after the party and when I did he openly talked about my wife and the fact he talked to her regularly as if I knew they did. I in turn did not let on that I had no idea he was talking to her which I really did not.

"I am very near to another little romp with your beautiful wife. In fact I know if she was sure you would be alright with it we would have already spent some time together again. You really don't mind if I part her beautiful thighs again do you?"

"I actually have no problem if you do Massy."

"When I talk to her this afternoon you don't mind if I tell her that do you?"

"Feel free to do so if you want."

"Susan told me you would be late tonight. Is that true?"

"Yes I won't be home until after 11pm tonight."

"That will be time enough to do what I want. David, I have some friends who are into the entertainment business. My wife Monica has become a Star working for them. And I have been talking to Susan about becoming a Star too. I am going to give you a Web site to see My Monica and how wonderful she is. And a week from now my hope is to have you be able to view Susan in her Stardom too."

That night was the beginning of Massy and Susan being full time lovers. And I logged into the Web site he had given me and watched his wife Monica fuck three of the biggest black men I have ever seen. A week later I logged on to that same Web site and watched Susan fuck those same three black guys. My wife was a Star. And only he beginning of her of her beautiful videos on the site.