I Want to Know You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perry tugged again, harder, resisting her strength to bring it to her nervous opening, letting go to allow her to grope it back into her depths. His hands moved around to tickle the crease between her asscheeks and thighs, heedless of who could see them, wanting only for her to relax.

His lips tickled along her hairline. "Tell me. I can't stand your nerves."

"How can I not be nervous, wondering who's looking at my bum?"

He chuckled against her lips, brought his hands up to her hips and straightened, grinning down at her rosy response. "I wanted to take this public for a reason," he then whispered, making her shoulder curl and lashes lower. "And what reason is that, do you think?"

A breath shuddered through her lips as she lifted her gaze back up to his. "So they'd know I'm yours," Enid whispered.

"Not only that," Perry replied, fingers pressing, bringing her back to his thigh. Heart thumping at her welcoming roll of hip. "Who is touching me in public?"

Her mind flashed to the redhead caressing his forearm at the bar even as both her hands journeyed up his chest to curl around his broad shoulders. Even as her hips continued to rock against his thigh.

"Me," she breathed, heart thumping so thick she wondered that it didn't beat inside him.

"And that means?" he coaxed.

"You're mine."

He pulled her up into a kiss that hinted at their secrets in the dark, hands moving down her back to ass, where he knew she lay bare, open, so close.

"It's time to go," he growled, squeezing her hands and leading her from the dancefloor.

* * * *

He opted to walk home, sympathetic to her thin blood, but he needed the cold.

He needed the dark.

He cut through the park on his way home, thinking idly he should bring her out one morning for some Snow Day fun. Australians ate that shit up, didn't they? He ground his teeth in frustration. Not knowing drove him insane.

At the exterior of his building, he turned, sweeping her up into his arms, running his nose down the length of hers, forehead resting a moment while he calmed himself.

"Fuck you make me ache," he whispered, inhaling heavily, her scent making his head swim.

"Perry," she whispered, angling her head to press her lips to his.

He leaned back, releasing her, held a hand out. "Come."

Once the elevator doors closed behind them, she was in his arms. Their hands moved desperately over hard lines and soft curves, tongues meeting hot and wet. He roughly ran his big hands down her sides, grasped her hips and pinned her to the elevator wall.

"See what you do to me?" he growled, grinding his hips against her splayed legs, knowing she was open and aching for him. Another bruising kiss. "No one does this to me."

The dinging whoosh of the elevator stopping made Enid's stomach roll, torture in her current state of excitement. Her cunt slowly sucked the kegel deeper into her dark depths, each pulse another beat closer to her womb.

"Come," he said, taking her hand, drawing her from the elevator and down the hallway.

Again, he couldn't wait, and pushed her up against his apartment door, her legs spreading, allowing the buckle of his belt to rub crudely against her folds. She gasped, hooked one leg around his waist, fingers fisting in hair, holding him to her body.

"Oh fuck," she breathed, using her position to push for leverage, rubbing her body against his. Meeting passion with passion.

He fumbled the door open, slamming it shut, their fingers shakily nimble as they undressed each other. Jackets were left by the door, his shirt quickly following. Enid ran her hands up his matted chest, her palms fizzing up to her armpits.

Perry growled, the vibrations skipping up the back of his neck to dance on her tongue. She gasped again, pulling his body to hers as they made their way to the stairs, only to push him away again.

"My dress," she panted, "get it off."

With another growl, he lowered the zipper along her side and pushed the fabric from her arms. She was gloriously naked underneath.

"Fuck, you must have been freezing," he moaned, caught between arousal and sympathy.

"Needed the distraction," she panted, taking two steps up backwards, leaving her dress to pool at the base of the stairs. With muscle memory and Perry's hands on her hips, Enid climbed backwards up to his room.

"Did it work?" he asked, pausing when she was at eye-level, covering her mouth with a kiss filled with wicked wants.

Enid wrapped her arms around his neck, took two steps down so they'd overbalance and Perry slapped a hand on the wall to steady their fall. He took a moment, a pause, and looked down at her. Booted feet and stockinged legs. Lace around her supple thighs and loose hips.

"No," she breathed, grabbing him by his belt buckle and pulling him down to her, her tongue sliding across his lips before pushing between to curl with his. He pressed his frustrated desire against her lips, lost in the wildfire of her that he barely noticed her unbuckling his belt, tugging at the snap of his jeans.

He lifted his head, pinned her hands between their bodies, stared her still.

"Whose are you?" he growled, pushing himself up and grasping her ankles above buckled boots. He spread her legs his armspan, holding her black stockinged legs out wide, tilting them up until her toes hit the wall and stairs well above her head, her gash lifted high and open for him.

"Whose are you?" he asked again, hands sliding down velvety black legs, to lace and smooth skin, up again to ankle. Her cunt clenched its weighted toy at the feral look in his eye, the way he lowered his face to smell her musk. He ran the tip of his nose along her left labia, up to the apex where he allowed his tongue to tickle before pulling back, staring up at her.

His fingers crept in to spread her labia and he rested his elbows below the black lace around her thighs, stretching her hamstrings with the pressure. He throbbed in memory of their first night together; her nerves, his patience. His experience, her enthusiasm.

Her tight, glorious cunt.

She sucked in a breath, held it and his gaze, then sighed, "Yours".

"That's right," he grinned savage before he set his mouth on her.

Enid cried out as he covered her steaming cunt with his open mouth, yes locked on her face, and she cupped her breast to rub and roll erect nipples, making him growl into her flesh. He pressed his nose against her clit, overwhelming himself with her scent and soft silken folds. Heedless of the kegel's silicone loop, he probed her pliant core, so supple having been thoroughly worked the past week by her new lover.

And he was her lover.

Perry flattened his tongue, pressed it to her rosebud and forcefully licked her entire gash, repeating this over and over in a steady rhythm that made him press his elbows into her legs harder, bony pressure points. She continued to cry out, sob, say obscene things like "yeah, lick that cunt" and "you love how soft and used she is, don't you?"

Not once did she say stop.

"Hmmm," he hummed into her folds, the vibrations spidering out and around her hips, feasting on flesh, greedily taking the cunt he knew he owned. He pressed his tongue to her opening, her gluttonous welcome making him huff out a hot breath, teeth gently grazing.

His lips once again sealed to suck the sex out of her while he pushed his stiffened tongue in and out of her aching hole, making her tunnel suck the toy all the way to her womb, eating her rough and just a little mean. He gloried in her abundant juices flowing onto his tongue, down his throat. The taste of her would linger on his buds until morning.

"Ah, fuck, Perry," she huffed, using that yoga-fit body to press her elbows into the stairs, push herself up, and despite the angle putting pressure on her bladder, she regained her equilibrium. His madman blue eyes looked up at her, determined, promising that this was just the beginning.

"Oh, fuck," she said again, this time with a growl in her throat, and began to rock her hips, finally able to give something back to him. Her eyes egged him on, goaded him, sohe held himself still, allowed her a moment of freedom to lewdly fuck his face. Her face contorted with pleasure, making him groan. Her hair was matted to her cheek -- spit, sweat -- and her teeth had left her bottom lip bitten pink.

She had never looked so beautiful.

Perry leaned back, releasing the pressure on her right leg to bring his large hand down to smack her pussy, his entire palm covering her. She jerked hard, cried out, head rolling. So, he did it again, and again, and again. Each slap caused her throbbing pussy to pull the weight in her womb, making her bladder sting sweetly.

"Fucking, Perry!" she screamed, making him growl again as he covered her stinging flesh with his mouth, devouring her cunt, tongue pushing deep, curling around the kegel's loop, tugging with this tongue. The pressure with which she pulled back made his head swim.

He lifted his head, nose lips and chin glistening with her juices, and hooked his finger through the loop and pulled. "Fucking come," he demanded, lowering his head again to wrap his lips around her clit, pushing and pulling the kegel deep inside her core.

,

Enid's chest lifted as she cried out with release, legs shaking, stomach taut, nipples painfully tight, elbows pressing hard into the angled surface below her. Perry's fingers were covered with thick juices, juices he simply kegel-fucked back into her as his tongue flickered over the recently discovered sensitive right side of her clitoris.

She cried out, squeal, finally sobbed, "I can't," her first sign of fatigue. So he gentled his tongue, instead only breathing hot onto her, and pulled the kegel slowly from her depths, enjoying the contracting resistance of her pussy.

Perry crawled up four steps, kissed her deeply, sharing her sex. "Can you taste how amazing you are?" he whispered and adjusted his cock at her entrance, sinking so slowly, so easily into her molten flesh it made his belly button burn.

He held himself still over her, her face relaxed despite her panting breath and sweat-slick skin, eyes half mast, giving no indication that her pussy was throbbing like a firebeat. She continued to pulse and squeeze with aftershocks, her muscles so tight after many, many hours of slow torture.

"Oh, fuck," she drawled out, her voice crawling up from the back of her throat. "Oh fuck, you feel that cunt beat for you, baby?"

Perry sucked in a deep breath, absorbed the sensation of being cradled in her munted cleft, hands grasping her ankles as he reared forward, making her pussy pulse all the way to her tailbone. He gently rocked her legs back and forth, eliciting delicious hums and grunts from her as she massaged his aching cock.

Enid's head throbbed in sympathy with per pussy, her cunt being stretched and used -- like every other night the last week -- but it still felt as erotic and intense as that first night. That first night when he'd done very much the same, held himself still inside her, searching for silent secrets as she throbbed out to the webbing of her toes.

He felt her pull grow stronger, more controlled, and knew she was feeling more than aftershocks now.

He withdrew so only that his sensitive, bulbous head split her lips, eyes rolling at the strength of her squeeze there. He tilted her pelvis just that little more, wiped his mouth on his shoulder. And plunged back in, receiving a whispered "oh fuck" from his lover, out and in, building to a hard and steady rhythm.

"Oh fuck," she said again, her words slurred, tongue thick.

"Look at me," Perry panted, increasing his pace, his heart all but bursting from his chest. Once her blue eyes found his, he went mad, moving his big body over hers, his continued thrusts growing evermore brutal, squishy slips as they approached the looming pinnacle.

She throbbed wickedly around him every time his cock burrowed through to her thin back wall, getting hotter and hotter as he pushed her closer and closer to topple over the edge. Her toes curled in her boots, pulsing against the restriction even as she raced to match Perry's ruthless pace.

"Plea..." she panted, eyes begging. "Perry, please."

With a feral sound tearing from his throat, Perry's body tightened to stone with tension, his hips adding fresh bruises to her thighs. "Fucking come!" he demanded, crushing his mouth down to hers to muffle her cries.

She clenched around him, a tight fist, locked, tensed tight, before crying out and releasing a shuddering flood of juices around his dick. She felt suffocated by his body, his mouth; invaded and conquered. Enjoying the spoils of war.

Her pull made his head swim, and images of her throughout the evening flickered through his mind. Her eyes, bright and needy over their meal; round, nervous saucers on the dancefloor. Her nails on the back of his neck brought his back, and he moaned "mine" into her mouth.

He tore himself away, panting onto her swollen lips, kissed his way to her ear and snarled again, "Whose are you?".

Enid convulsed under him, a squirming mass of confused nerve endings. "Yours. Fucking yours," she moaned, her submission making his gut tighten then release.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, pushing himself up to pierce her deeply from above, his balls tightening with each slapping smack against her messy cunt. He fucked hard and fast into her squishy centre, crying out and shuddering through his release. Sweat dripped down his matted chest, his abs flexed with his twitching dick. He slapped her right ass cheek once, hard, making her jerk up and suck him into her glorious depths.

Her legs shook beneath his weight and she flexed booted feet, leaving scuff marks on the wall. Perry's seed spilled through her, over her, and while he was still hard, he continued to thrust into her, relishing in the liquid heat drenching them, watching how he moved in her, gently slowing with her relaxing body.

Perry leaned down, kissed her gently, stilling his movements, enjoying the slushy pulse of her around his sensitive cock. He hummed, rolled his hips, enjoying the fluidity of their mutual squirming, extending their pleasure and feelings of elation.

Her legs floated upon release, and her arms limply embraced him. Feeling her melt beneath him made Perry smile against her mouth.

"Mmm," he hummed. "You okay?"

She made a clucky sound with her mouth. "Thirsty," she mumbled, making the sound again. "Dying."

Perry pushed his large frame up, leaving her pinned and pulsing beneath his hips, and assessed her; swollen lips, flushed cheeks, shadowed eyes.

Beautiful.

He kissed the sweat on her neck as he withdrew from her -- making her give a disappointed whimper -- and pulled her up into his arms.

"Water in my desk fridge. Almost there, slugger."

He fussed over her, removing boots and tights, laying her gently in bed, arranging pillows, fetching water. He pulled her into his arms once she set the glass aside, kissing her mountain fresh mouth, tongue extending to gently mate with hers.

She sighed, threaded her fingers through his hair, imagining the flecks of silver through the rich mahogany brown to be glinting in the light. His hand journeyed the dips and curves of her body even as his tongue continued to explore her mouth. She sighed, content, relaxed.

Perry's hand traced around her breasts, down her tapered waist, over the flare of hip, curling in toward her pelvis.

Enid chuckled -- "surely not?" -- at the brush of his fingertips through her trimmed mons and bald, fleshy lips, her pelvic floor tucking in for self-preservation.

Perry chuckled at her retreat, swept his hand over her buttock, down from thigh to knee, up again. "Surely, sure," he teased, trapping her left leg between his and rubbing three fingers through her creamy folds.

"Tell me, what upset you at FlameTree, my sweet?" He turned his head to kiss above her ear, stroking her folds over and over, waiting patiently for her brain to work out what it wanted her mouth to say. Breathing heavily onto her skin there with mounting tension at the feeling of her sloppy, swollen sex.

"You just love how she feels all puffy and used, don't you?" Enid teased, rolling her hips.

He growled against her ear, stilling her. "Don't try to distract me," he seethed, burying his face in her neck, suckling the sweaty warm skin there, hoping desperately he left a mark. "Tell me."

Enid felt heat swirl around her eardrums and squeezed her eyes tight, trying to ignore the fire spreading in the pit of her stomach from his rhythmic sucking and strumming. She counted to ten, curling her shoulder to dislodge his lips.

"I know nothing about you," she said quietly, looking down to avoid his gaze. "And part of me finds it exciting," she continued, his strokes through her pussy slow now, deliberate. Comforting. He adjusted himself beside her, stroking her hair with his other hand, encouraging her to look up at him.

When her eyes met his, she wanted to shrink away, dissolve into the abyss, choose your cliché. But she was anchored to the bed by his gently stroking fingertips, all four splitting her, cooling her, calming her.

"And when I saw you at the bar next to that redhead," she continued, his fingers stroking up a little firmer now, "and she looked at you like she knew you. Like I know you..." She tried for a smile as he boxed her clit with three fingertips, but could only gasp. "And I was jealous."

Perry wriggled his fingers over her clit, covering her mouth in a brutal kiss when it opened with a sharp gasp.

"When?" he demanded against her mouth. "When did you feel jealous?"

"Oh fuck," she grunted, rolling her hips up, rocking against his hand. "When she fucking touched you. When she fucking smiled. When she called me fucking lucky. It's fucking dumb!" Her voice rose on the word dumb, as Perry had sunk four fingers into her well-used hole.

"It is fucking dumb," he growled against her hips, meaty fingers curled in search of the soft patch behind her pubic bone. "Who touched me on the dancefloor?" His arm was flexed with the effort of fucking her and he shifted, releasing her trapped leg and kneeling over her. "Who has driven me fucking insane for days?" Each sentence ripped from his mouth with angry indignity. "Who am I fucking now?"

Perry leaned down to crush her mouth with another vicious kiss. How dare she question his morals? How dare she question what they had?

"Me," she sobbed, curling her hips in retreat.

He shoved her left knee back, stabbing into her core with his hand. "You," he snarled. "I'm yours, Enid."

She arched her right hip as high as she could, building, reaching, crying out as she came hard around his fingers, fresh juices mixes with their sex.

"Oh fuck, you're glorious," Perry moaned, burying his face between her breasts, slowing his thrusts but maintaining contact with her. Gently stretching his fingers inside her.

Her breathing eventually levelled to sighing, and he looked up, a smug smile on her lips.

"You want to fist me, don't you?" she said, voice thick with pleasure, fatigue, release.

Perry smiled up at her, wicked fun, curling his fingers again in her womb, making her gasp. "Yes. But not now," he said, kissing the skin between her breasts, across to the pierced left. He wrapped his lips around her nipple, tongue circling the metal bar, as his withdrew his fingers, reaching back to spread sex around her rosebud. "Right now, I want something else..."

Enid's hands clutched behind his neck, in his hair, as she processed the thought. Then she smiled slowly, flushed skin a darker shade, released a shuddering breath and nodded.

Perry's fingers spread their creamy spunk mix around her puckered hole, pressing his middle finger against her sphincter slowly. Giving her a moment to grow accustomed with the sensation. With repeated gentle probing, with long sighing kisses, she gradually loosened enough for him to add a second finger.