I Want to Taste Her On Your Cock

Info
Please let me taste her off your cock.
95 words
4.64
14.3k
28
does not have any tags
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone! I'm back with more cuckquean content because it's so underrated and let's face it, it's just unbelivably fucking hot! I hope you enjoy this one. It was written with the help of a friend, u/ MyDirtySecr3t on reddit!


Synopsis: Your cuckquean wife waits patiently at home while you fuck the office receptionist she picked out for you. She can't wait to hear all about it her
homewrecking antics while you take her just like you did the receptionist hours earlier.


[Fsub][Cuckquean][Cuckcake][Married][Self Degredation][Office Sex][Cheating talk][Begging][Fingering][Blowjob][Deepthroat][Bruise my Throat][Fuck Her Pussy Juice Down My Throat][Rough Sex][Creampie][SFX]

--:--
--:--
1.0
WildflowerPhoenix_
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
Mr_NebMr_Neb4 months ago

Great story and well done! Sexy, erotic, and sensual. One of the rare ones! I enjoyed it very much. Thanks.

PG564EPG564E7 months ago

Yours is the sexiest most sensual voice - you captivated my mind, picturing you creating this audio masterpiece!

I had to free my bulging cock and wet the head of my dick with my fingers. Your marvelous voice made me want that big cock so badly, I'm a married man and I love a big thick cock to suck on and wait for the streams of white gold erupting from a man's balls, OMG this is just FANTASTIC - your the absolute best of all the girls who do audio sex in my opinion. Your so real and hypnotic to masturbate to.

My wife is gone and I'm so close now baby. You fucking wonderful girl. . . yes it's all the way in your throat GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG yes oh geezus yes I want it to, men have fucked my mouth too and I just love it that my mouth can be a pussy for them to fill over and over. . .

OMG, I just came so much, so thick for an older man. MMMMMMMM I sucked it up so eagerly from the palm of my left hand. . . I have loved cum for 17 years now and want it every day. You gave me such a gift Wildflower Phoenix, I gave you a 5 but you deserve a 20!!

I'm going to be enchanted by your voice as I listen to more of your volcanic erotica!

The true lust that is in your filthy mind is incredibly alive and real. THANK YOU!

overfiend3xoverfiend3x7 months ago

Wow you're incredibly good at this. You act out the story so vividly that i can't get the images out of my head. The wife encouraging the affair, getting so horny that she's finger fucking herself, begging to taste the mistress off of his cock and then begging to be fucked...wow you know how to milk me :-) ....And you're right the cuckquean fantasy is definitely unrated and ultra hot and taboolicious!

WildflowerPhoenix_WildflowerPhoenix_9 months agoAuthor

Hi!!! Awww OMG first of all I'm so sorry I'm late getting here and seeing this! Thank you so so much! I love u/MoanAlissa. She is amazing. That's such high praise coming from her and you. I'm so flattered and thank you so much! I'm working on making more regular postings so I won't be so out of touch! Thanks again!

DomGuardiDomGuardi10 months ago

Discovered you through u/MoanaLissa who, during an AMA, said you were the best audio seductress. She wasn't kidding. Its the SFX personally for me. I try to artistically add them to accent my scenes in my writing, but there's nothing compared to the quality in your recordings. Rating all your work 5/5.

Show More
Share this