I Want to Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Licking and sucking he had glanced at his watch, as Carrie made initial little moans of pleasure. Guided by the depth of her breathing and the various little gasps she gave he sensed when she was getting very close. Her own hands had lowered his zip and she brought his prick up to full erection.

As he sucked, and his fingers squeezed around the other breast her breathing quickly became faster and harsher. It had been his intention to bring her to full orgasm like that, but as he thought she was just about there, with a wild cry she threw her leg over him and forced his erection into her delectable cavern, where she rode with devastating abandon.

Another experiment found that the clitoris took four minutes being fingered only, and between one or two minutes when tongue and lips were involved. But that was always from cold. .All of the other points of pleasure took considerably longer and were usually overtaken by their more needy desires.

It was over a year of sheer bliss and there were times when Vince would go into work and have colleagues remark, "You look as though you've had a bad night," when in fact he'd had a fantastic night shafting Carrie several times.

Much, much later Vince would try to define just when and in what order the changes came about. Changes in Carrie's attitude, changes in his belief in her, and more than anything changes in his own thinking.

Given the wild eroticism of his hours with Carrie, her uninhibited and imaginative sexuality as she brought him to climax, brought about, somewhere deep in his subconsciousness, a curiosity to watch her in action.

With another man? That, at the outset, would have been an unthinkable consideration, but as the initial idea took hold in his brain, it coincided with a gradual realisation that Cassie was becoming a little less receptive to his advances. It started with, 'not feeling well'. He had always respected her period time, but this was different. Then came her apologies because she had 'a late evening shoot.' Some evenings she said she needed a sleeping tablet after a hard days modelling. "They're very mild. You could wake me if you were really desperate."

He did wake her once, and it was easy, but her reactions to his touches were lethargic and, yes, almost disinterested. After that, on the occasions when she'd taken a tablet, Vince would sit on the edge of the bed, with a deepening suspicion. Those 'late night shoots', what were they really?

Rather than being filled with total anger at the thought that she was getting it somewhere else, the idea that had only glowed in the back of his mind, now began to flicker with renewed strength. To watch her screwing with another man, what would that be like?

Initially he could hardly bear the idea, but as time went on, and her cooler attitude continued, the idea developed greater appeal. Would it be exciting to watch?

His brain developed a new, thriving department, and from wondering how he would talk her into it, the fact that she was cheating on him, made the idea of having the situation thrust upon her without any warning became more appealing. Yes, if she was playing away, would that be justice or spiteful vengeance?

The notion of who and how played in his mind. He had no wish for her to undergo any rough treatment, although he guessed that an initial fear was unavoidable His good mate, Arch, who worked for a shipping company, came readily to mind. Big, dark, smiling Arch had been his friend since school days and they had gone on meeting roughly twice a month for a drink. His friend had met Carrie and Vince knew exactly how he felt about her. On one drunken night he had told Vince,"By the Gods, Vince, you are a lucky bastard. That Carrie, they way she sways. How come you've never married her?"

"It just never came up," Vince told him.

Arch's gave a roar of laughter, "I'll bet everything else did. She's a real goer, I'll bet."

Arch's drunken comments could be excused, but Vince could just imagine his reaction to the offer he was about to make. The whole thing needed much thought. There could be no recognition. All gently done, with no element of threat. Slowly his plan evolved. Make it look like a break-in, and he'd be tied to a chair. Ideal. But one guy couldn't manage that alone, could he? As soon as that thought struck him it quickly gathered momentum. Carrie servicing two guys. How would she take to that? Vince was beginning to develop the frame of mind in which that was very appealing.

Vince was delighted with the look on Arch's face when he put the idea to his friend. He started by telling Arch of his suspicions about Carrie, and about her cooling off.

"Couldn't imagine her being so bitchy."

Vince confessed to his dream of watching her with another man. All the time he spoke Arch's eyes widened. Vince told him how some kind of mask would disguise any recognition.

"But how could there be recognition?"

"If it was you screwing her."

For a moment Vince thought Arch would fall off his chair. His face went pink, then scarlet, his jaw dropped, and his dark eyes bulged. He licked his lips before asking, "You want me to---to feel,to screw Carrie? You kidding me?"

Vince shrugged, "Of course if you don't want to--"

Arch growled, "Christ, Vince, I'd pay for the privilege. But does she know what you're planning?"

Vince went on to describe how it would have to look like some kind of break in, and he would need to look as if he was a forced spectator. No doubt about it, that meant more than one

"Have you somebody who'd come with you. To tie me up, you know. I've got to be the innocent."

Arch only had to think for a moment, "Well, there Rusk, he's a good kid."

Vince vaguely remember meeting Rusk, a tall amiable black man. Vince tried to lower his excitement level. Wow, the very idea of seeing black hands on her pale breasts, and more, a black prick shoving into Carrie. He had to check his thinking then, reminding himself that it had started out as simply curiosity.

By the time they had it all set up they had agreed that if Carrie struggled so much that it began to look like rape they'd just leave. Arch, all avid now, said he'd get balaclava masks, and agreed to change the pitch of his voice to ensure there was no recognition.

Vince said he would leave the rear garden door unfastened, and he had already decided that he'd wait until an evening when Carrie took a sleeping pill. That way,the first part could be accomplished easily. If Arch would stand by and await his call they'd take it from there.

Hell, had he really set it up? Was he really going to watch two men screwing Carrie? One of them being black was just an added step into the unknown. The very thought of it had his prick twitching. He'd had no idea it could have this effect on him.

The next day Vince received a call from Arch, "I don't want to complicate this for you Vince, but when I talked to Rusk he told me he had his cousin staying with him at the moment. Just a year younger than Rusk, a big guy. Rusk wondered if his cousin could come along too. Maybe just to watch."

God, three!. Still it could make his being restrained more convincing, so he agreed. His mind was a morass of anticipation and doubt. He'd been aggrieved at Carrie's loss of warmth, but was he taking his original desire too far?

One normal night of fiercely erotic coupling, had Vince having doubts about his plan. But the very next night came another "late night shoot," when she arrived home "too tired to talk." Vince was thinking, "I've planned something and you wont need to talk."

It was the next evening that she declared that she had such a terrible headache, "I just have to take a sleeping tablet." And Vince's breath shuddered in his chest as he knew that it was the time to set his plan in action.

Later in the evening she sashayed, totally naked, out of the bathroom, and slipped her lacy thin night dress over her head. Vince, wearing only his customary pyjama pants sat bare chested on the edge of the bed. Carrie moved around the bed and leaned forward to deliver him a warm kiss, but when he reached for her she backed away.

"I'll be asleep in two minutes," she whispered.

Vince watched as she climbed into bed and pulled the thin duvet over her. He was thinking, not spitefully, "It may be a disturbed sleep."

Without moving from his side of the bed he waited until he heard that familiar slightly snorted breathing from her that sleeping tablets usually produced. Standing, he picked up his cell phone and, as he dialled Arch's number he moved into the bathroom, unnecessary really. He knew she wouldn't hear him.

Arch came on almost immediately as though aware that this was to be his lucky night.

"All set, Arch. She's out for the count."

"You're sure of this, Vince?"

"Just get here."

"I'll call the others to get here quick. With you in thirty minutes. Okay?"

As he closed his phone Vince glanced at his watch. It was spot on eleven. Little butterflies fluttered in his stomach. Was he going to regret this somehow? Too late to have doubts, and really the desire to watch her putting it about was as strong as ever.

He began pacing the bedroom nervously, moving a chair handily close to the bed. His viewing point, and that gave him a little frisson of excitement. He lowered the lights, ensuring that there would be just enough for him to follow the action. Thirty minutes was going to drag. He wanted to get it all going.

When he heard the familiar click then squeak of the back door, he was surprised. Glancing at his watch he saw that it was just short of eleven fifteen. Arch had made good time.

As arranged, he moved out into the darkened landing, where he would go through the act of being overpowered. In the dim light the three figures were mounting the stairs in line, and even in the dark, in spite of the strange masks they were wearing he could see that Arch, having his white hand on the bannister was bringing up the rear.

Not sure whether the leading figure was Rusk, Vince moved to the top of the stairs expecting to be imprisoned. What he wasn't expecting was the fist that caught him in the solar plexus, driving the breath out of him, and doubling him up.

The blow had not been too severe, but neither was it part of the script. "Hey," he was just able to grunt, "there's no---" His words were cut short by a length of duct tape being stuck across his mouth. Arch was overplaying his hand here.

Other hands grabbed him, still woozy from the blow, and he was bundled into the bedroom, He was flung onto the chair and duct tape quickly fastened his hands to the arms of the chair.

Very annoyed, Vince looked towards the tall figure of Arch, who growled, in a brilliantly disguised voice, "Sorry about that. Just be a good boy and watch."

Vince was rather amazed at the masks they wore, and he wondered how Arch had acquired them. In one sense they were like the tight stocking masks that you saw in movies, but these had to be of a stronger quality because they had holes cut for eyes and mouths without any sign of residual tearing, or trailing leg pieces.

Willing to accept the way things had gone so far, if not quite what he'd expected, Vince tried to calm himself as he watched Rusk and his cousin move to opposite sides of the bed. He couldn't tell which was which because of their masks, and all three men were in black T shirts and black pants.

These were two big guys who had been well able to carry Vince into the bedroom. Now,the one on his side of the bed grabbed the duvet and flung it back. "This must be the honey pot you were talking about." They all stared down at Carrie sleeping on her back, the flimsy nightie hardly hiding the push of her breasts, and the dark triangle.

"That's her," Arch growled, from the foot of the bed, with one knee on the bed as though eager to climb on board. Vince could just imagine how he would be feeling right now. .

"We need a better view," the guy nearest to Vince said, and he grabbed the neck of Carrie's nightie and pulled. So thin, it tore away like it was spider silk, and Carrie lay exposed to hungry eyes, and Vince could not avoid a sense of guilt.

"I can't wait to get into that," said the one opposite Vince.

The one nearest to him wafted a twitching hand over her mound, "Wow, can't wait for a mouthful of that hairy pie."

At that moment Carrie's eye opened wide. Vince wasn't sure whether it had been the ripping of her nightie or the lusting voices that had woke her up. As she gathered her senses her eyes glanced around wildly, taking in the three masked men, and then seeing Vince tied up.

That seemed to be the trigger as a brief scream escaped her lips as she started to rise. Immediately the guy on Vince's side pressed a hand over her mouth, while his other hand clutched her upper arm to hold her down. The guy opposite applied the same pressure to her other arm. Black hands vivid against her white skin.

Vince could see the anger in Carrie's eyes, as Arch began speaking, "Now, we're not---" He got no further as Carrie's foot lashed out in his direction, and she heaved against her two captors, who had to apply great pressure to hold her down.

Arch did not try to hold her legs and for several minutes the four men, including Vince, watched fascinated as Carrie's legs and lower body thrashed, twisted, and flayed. Her hips jerked up and side ways, her legs kicked up and out, her belly heaved.

God, Vince couldn't help thinking, despite all they'd done together, it was one of the most erotic sights he had ever seen.

Arch's eyes bulged as he watched, and Vince realised that from his angle he would be looking into the pink, winking eye of her secret places. If eyes bulged Vince could see that the front of Arch's black cotton pants jutted out even more strongly. A quick glance around told Vince that Carrie's thrashing body had had a similar effect on the two black men.

By the time Carrie's angry efforts had all but exhausted her, and she lay relatively quiet, Vince found that his own prick had moved through the gears, and, semi-erect, was pushing against the fabric of his pyjamas. He tried to ignore his own unexpected reaction..

Carrie lay still, her tired legs slightly parted, giving Arch the chance to kneel between them, just about level with her ankles, and he spread her legs wider. He nodded to the one with his hand over her mouth and said, "Let her breath."

Vince appreciated Arch's concerns even though he was about to reap the wild benefits.

Carrie drew in welcome breaths through her mouth before she panted determinedly, "There's no way I'm going to let you rape me." Her head looked from side to side, "None of you."

Her eyes rested on Vince, and she said, "I'm so sorry, Vince." She would never know how bad her apology made him feel. She sounded so genuine that for a second or two he was near to calling the whole thing off. Already there were a couple of elements that he hadn't liked. But as the thought came, so did the action.

Arch was kneeling up straight as he replied to Carrie's statement, "Quite honestly, I'm sure you'll not think it rape for very long."

Having said his piece, Arch immediately bent and buried his face between her thighs, and Vince had a brief view of his tongue raking along her crevice, as his hand slid under her buttocks to lift her. Arch's tongue ran way back lingered at her vaginal opening, (her dear cunny, Vince thought) before moving on to tickle around her anus.

Carrie's eyes had widened at Arch's first movement, and her breath shuddered in her throat. Then Arch was moving his tongue back through her pink petals, and with pounding heart Vince could guess that he must be onto her clit. Oh, hell, it could be countdown time.

A black hand from either side stroked over her breasts. Shockingly vivid on her pale skin. With their free hand the two unzipped their pants, and quickly two thick, long black pricks were pointing at Carrie's head, like threatening guns.

But now, Vince was recognising that abandoned look on Carrie's face. So many times his attention to her clit had produced that look, mouth gaping, lips trembling, and those green eyes blinking rapidly.

It was like watching a film when you knew what would happen next, and he guessed that Arch had been tonguing her clit for just over a minute. That was interesting from the point of view of the situation and it could be classified as being 'from cold'. Arch had reached her quicker than expected, and was about to find out..

Just as he suspected, and catching Arch totally unawares and ill-prepared, Carrie squealed, "Fuck me, you bastard, Fuck me."

Arch hastily fumbled with his zip and before he could do anything else Carrie's hand had scrambled inside his fly to produce his generous prick. As she pulled him towards her entry, she swung her head to one side, and her open desperate mouth engulfed the erect black prick on her left.

The fact that it was black made no difference to her fierce demand. That guy grunted at the wild sucking and tonguing that followed. Vince was wishing he could see the look on his face as he looked down in apparent amazement, before throwing his head back registering the pleasure of it

Vince knew well that he wouldn't have that joy for long, for as Arch began delivering hefty strokes into Carrie's cunny, her mouth opened wide. Her hips thrust back at him and her head, beginning a wild side to side motion. twisted away from the black prick. The,so familiar, seagull squawks told him that, without any doubt, she was in the throes of an early orgasm.

Arch drove on into her, "Are you cumming already?" he gasped. His buttocks quickened their motion.

"Ooh, yes. Fuck me. Don't stop," Carrie cried, as the guy nearest to me, who had been stroking her right breast, began fingering her nipple. Fascinated, Vince just knew that some kind of cataclysm had to happen, as the guy who had been deprived of a blow-job tried to grab Carrie's head back in his direction.

She resisted as Arch, obviously unable to ignore what Carrie's climaxing muscles would be doing to his prick, gave an almost anguished moan and pushed heavily against her, so hard that her whole body was moved up the bed.

Vince was so involved with the various explorations of Carrie's body, that he was shocked to feel his erect prick poke from his pyjamas. Surely he shouldn't be enjoying watching his woman being treated in this way. Guilty or not, there wasn't much he could do about it.

What was happening now was sure to be exciting, because the guy nearest him was bending to lick at her nipple. At the same time, Carrie screamed at Arch, "Don't stop. Keep it up me."

But it was clear that Arch was easing back as his fading erection began to slip out of Carrie's passage. The look on her face was just about indescribable. Her eyes bulged, her lips fluttered, her hands reached out to the black pricks on either side of her.

"You get here," Arch ordered the guy on the far side, "Hell, I thought she might be hot, but she's unbelievable."

Vince thought Arch might look in his direction when he said that, but it was as though Vince didn't exist. From the far side, the guy freed his prick and eagerly moved to take Arch's place. Immediately, Carrie was almost screaming at him, "In me---Get in me-- Fuck me."

This guy placed his black hands on her thighs, and he hesitated before hissing at Arch, "Your fucking stuff is pouring out of her."

Carrie was clearly reacting to the action on her nipples, and her hand was trying to reach down for him, "Fuck me. Do it, now!"

"Better cool her down---and quick," Arch suggested, and Vince was sure there was a slight smile on his lips.

Reluctantly the long black prick was slid slowly into Carrie's heaving hole. A black prick in among her pinkness. Vince's erection twitched. But already Carrie's head was beginning to sway again, her hips bucked up to meet this fresh invasion. The guy stopped making it a slow entry and with one forceful thrust his pubic hair mixed with hers.