I Want You Become My Cunt

Story Info
A girl is seduced by another woman.
2.8k words
4.57
30.7k
47
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tirreno12
tirreno12
438 Followers

Summer 1990 I was 19 and still living with my parents. A few months before I split out with my boyfriend and I don't know why, to kill the time maybe or the intent to have a little money more in the pocket, I answered an add for babysitting. It was a young family living in my own town with two little babies. Roger, the husband, was 33 and a doctor working at the local hospital. Alexandra, the wife, was 31 years old. They lived with their babies in a beautiful suburban cottage with a pool and an ample garden.

Alexandra had a home-working schedule and needed a lot of time to her work, so I did my babysitting even when she was at home. It was very pleasurable babysitting for Alexandra. The babies were delicious and she was a very intelligent young woman. Despite twelve years age difference she quickly became my best friend. Really I didn't care my schedule and frequently I remained in the house over my working hours.

In the afternoon, especially when the husband was in hospital, I spent a lot of time with her speaking or sunbathing and plunging in the pool pampering the babies. A few times, Alexandra, being alone in the house with the babies because Roger was in hospital on a night shift, proposed me to spend the night there for a bit of company. Usually we ate a pizza, then put the babies in bed and watched television to call it a night. Then I slept in the guest room.

That night we ate our pizza as usual and after the babies were in their bed sleeping, I showered in my room and put on some comfortable clothes.

I entered the television room and found Alexandra there seated on a two places sofa.

When she saw me she smiled and friendly she gestured for me to sit next to her. I felt relaxed and a bit tired so I seated with my head on the armrest of the couch. If you can figure my position I had my ass tucked against Alexandra's hip and my bare legs draped over hers.

I usually seated like that even at Roger's presence. On television nothing was good so we started to talk quietly in the dim light.

I had showered and expected to spend the night, so all I had on were panties and a long t-shirt.

Alexandra was also dressed in comfortable clothes, long cotton pants with a matching t-shirt. In total relax she had her feet on a stool.

Alexandra's right hand was quietly resting on my left thigh. Her left hand was on my right ankle. We were just quiet, still, and comfortable. Ten minutes passed and we were planning to go to the sea tomorrow.

At a certain moment we heard a noise past in the garden. Maybe a cat jumping but I was in no way ready for it, so I squeaked like an idiot and my whole body jumped.

Alexandra looked over at the patio door and reassured me.

"It's all closed, dear, don't be afraid," she told me quietly and smiled.

In a moment or two I also felt Alexandra grip my ankle with her left hand and posed her right hand on my thigh.

"Relax, your heart is bumping," she told me again with her beautiful smile. In a moment or two she said also "do you need a little comfortable massage?"

My heart had been racing from the scare, but I calmed again quickly as I looked in Alexandra's warm and kind eyes.

I nodded, "Yes, thanks".

"Ok, relax," she told me in a sweet tone of voice. She massaged my feet and slowly she went up my legs with her hands.

The angle of my hips was flattered on the couch.

Alexandra still had hold of my right ankle and had pulled the back of my heel to the side of her thigh. My left leg was straight across her lap.

Her right hand which had gripped my thigh in surprise had now late itself gently and I assumed accidentally over my pubic mound.

She did not move her fingers at all. Like an autumn leaf that had fallen on to the garden floor, her hand rested on my mound lightly and still while she smiled to me.

As I lay there staring at her. I was surprised.

She wasn't squeezing it, but she was actively holding it.

It was a hug for my pussy and it felt...nice. I felt warmth enter my cheeks and slowly drift down my neck.

After noticing the new shape of Alexandra's hand against my pussy, I turn to look at her again.

There was a feeling of prickly heat across my shoulders and a dull ache in my ribs just below my breasts. Alexandra only glanced in my direction and provided me the slightest of smiles. I had to fight an urge in my body to rock my hips up into her hand. Alexandra's left hand pulled my ankle towards the back of the couch. This led my right side rest more comfortably on the knees of her lap, but it also opened my legs to her more.

Her eyes had me locked with the beauty of her smile and I couldn't seem to find the courage to look down at what was happening at my waist. I try to will back the flood of warm heat that was filling the entrance of my sex.

What if she was only accidentally getting me this aroused?

What if I was reading this all wrong?

I knew I wouldn't be able to hide the turmoil inside my body much longer.

My lips parted as I felt I should say something suddenly, but Alexandra cut me off simply pressing her lips together and saying, "shhh."

My body suddenly relaxed. I let up on my ridged control of my body for a moment and my left thigh rolled toward Alexandra's waist. I was prone and open to her now and she had access to do whatever she wanted.

I looked back at the fenster waiting for her to make the next move.

Alexandra now took advantage of the open space between my legs.

She slid her fingers over my mound. Her wrist now rested at the curve of my pubis.

Her palm rested its weight on my stiffing clit and her fingers cupped and hugged the entire length of my labia.

A breathless moan quietly escaped my lips.

"Ahhhh."

It was nothing more than a half a breath whisper but coupled with the slight rise of my hips and the further opening of my thighs it was all the consent Alexandra needed to proceed.

"Relax babe," she said me quietly.

"Hmmm."

I moaned almost to myself and slowly opened my legs.

Alexandra slowly curled her two middle fingers down the center of my open folds.

If my panties weren't wet through yet they soon would be.

Her fingers worked me slow, just enough sensation to keep my fire burning, but none of her strokes reminded me directly of masturbating or penetration.

Her fingers gently petted my vulva, scratched behind my clit and hugged with cupped pressure against my now gently and slowly grinding cunt.

My face was flush down to my breasts.

I kept inching my hips further onto Alexandra's lap and my shirt had ridden up my back. My panties were all that covered me up to the bottom of my breasts.

Alexandra was no longer resting, hugging or squeezing.

She had this smirk on her face of lustful satisfaction. She was looking at the me quietly. She had the look of a cat who just ate the canary. And I was unable to say her stop your action.

Bitch.

She'd manipulated and seduced me perfectly. All there was to do now was dare her to finish what she had started.

Slowly her hands went up to my breasts. She pressed them for a while, then she hooked my t-shirt and pulled my breasts both free.

"Nice tits, babe," she told with a smile and tossed my t-shirt off.

I was naked except for my panties with one Alexandra's hand between my legs and the other one on my breasts.

In a moment of shyness I covered my breasts with my hands but also I folded my knees together and trapped Alexandra's hand between my thighs.

Alexandra looked down at me slightly puzzled with a grin.

She slipped her thumbs around the waistband of my panties and lifted them up over my knees.

I opened my legs again and felt a trickle of my warm arousal drip down the crack of my ass. I felt feet tingle across my body as I bit my lower lip a little embarrassed by how obviously turned on I was.

Alexandra raised her eyebrows and gave an expression that suggested she was looking a golden present finally unwrapped.

She moved her right hand along my trembling belly and then up my body over my fingers which were holding my breast tight.

I loosened my grip on my tits and let her soft hand caress over them. Her fingers were cool and damp from the liquid sex that had drenched my panties. I could smell my arousal. I could smell a tangy, sweet musk as well as a hint of fabric softener.

She slid her fingers back down the contours of my body. There was an edged anticipation, like rising on a rollercoaster just before the massive plunge. The ache of anticipation that started in my clitoris had now radiated into the bone of my ribs, my hips and back. Her hand crested over my pubis and her fingers slipped deep between my lips in one quick movement.

I had my orgasm right in that moment as my pussy tightened around her long slender fingers. My back arched and I rolled my hips back into her lap. I had been loud in my moan and expression of sudden sexual release. Alexandra pulled her fingers from me suddenly and looked over the fenster as someone was entering the house. I did too. Roger was on the way home and could catch us.

My heart was pounding with fear and excitement. My pussy was throbbing with need to continue and my heart was filled with dread that Roger might enter the room and stop everything.

But Roger wasn't still getting home.

Alexandra turned back to me and placed her finger to my mouth.

"Don't worry, be quiet. Nobody can catch us." She whispered.

I could smell my arousal on her fingertips and I opened my lips slightly and drew her long middle finger into my mouth. It felt good and tasted better. It reminded me of my boyfriend's precum and I liked the sensation of sucking on him. I liked sucking her into my mouth as well and brought her middle finger all the way to the back of my tongue. I broke my suction with a sly smile and then sucked again with a quiet moan.

It was comforting to have her fingers in my mouth instead of my pussy. I know that sounds weird for how horned up I was and aching for her to fuck me with those long fingers. I knew that when she did I would cum. Hard. Likely harder than I had ever cum before. My body was going to jerk and twist outside of my control. Sucking on Alexandra's fingers was a pleasant way to take a momentary pause while I worked out what to do next.

Alexandra seemed to enjoy my finger blowjob. She would pull her fingers out of my mouth and then dip them back in again, letting my tongue flick between her digits. A couple of times she put two fingers in my mouth and work them in and out as if she was working my pussy lips. I could feel my pussy respond in aching neglect. No matter how desperately I wanted those fingers slipped inside my cunt I was frozen with indecision.

Alexandra must have been tired of waiting for me to release her right hand from my eager mouth, so her left and went into action.

She had to reach over my left thigh and massage the contour of my leg as she did, but then she pushed her thumb against the nape of my mound and folded her middle and index finger back up inside of me. I squealed but the noise was muted by Alexandra's fingers in my mouth. She pulled my head towards the back of the couch which helped smother any noise I might make.

Alexandra wasn't stroking my pussy casually anymore. Her fingers were pumping in and out of me with a steady rhythm and her thumb was sliding around on my engorged clit. Her intent was clearly to make me cum and make me cum hard. She worked my mouth with her right hand in the same way. It felt like I was being fucked from both sides. My moans of beautiful ecstasy were loud and urgent, almost to the point of panic as my body spasmed, contracted and shook beyond my ability to control.

At one point my whole body stiffened. I lifted my hips off of Alexandra's lap. Her right hand fell from my mouth but her left hand kept working my sopping cunt as it melted on itself with such strong orgasmic contractions they were all most painful.

I had tried to keep my lips pressed together as I climax but it was no use.

My mouth opened and I let out open throated sobs of sexual unraveling.

I turned my shoulders towards the back of the couch but Alexandra held my hips firmly on her lap and continue to fan the storm of wet fire between my legs. At one point I felt my body start to relax, but Alexandra fluttered her slick fingers over my clit like a butterfly flapping its wings. I felt myself rise up and up until my pussy was clenching itself into a fist again, over and over and over. Then there was nothing for me to do but bathe in the sensation of another climax. Alexandra's fingers guided me through two more peaks of orgasmic bliss until my body simply was to spend to respond.

I was laying on my stomach now, my ass was pointed upwards across Alexandra's lap. Her right hand was pressing into the top of my ass and up my back while her left and was dancing her fingertips up and down my thighs. In a moment I felt her fingertip press my anus and slowly slid inside. When her finger went in past the second knuckle I had another deep orgasm.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked me gently when I was done.

I had no words to describe how Alexandra had just expanded my definition of orgasm, so all I did was nodded and smile like an idiot.

"Good. Now there's just one quick thing I have to take care of."

She removed her T-shirt and sat me on the very edge of the sofa. I was under her spell. The expression on her face of wanton lust had me hypnotized to her wishes. I allow her to raise both my legs and she guided them around her shoulders. Then I felt her. Her mouth was so warm. She began using her tongue softly around my opening. At first it was very gentle. She increased the pressure and I could feel her tongue going in and out of me.

The feeling was indescribable. She was licking the entire surface of my pussy. By this time I was moaning loudly and my hips were bucking. My knuckles were white from clenching the sofa as Alexandra had me on an ecstatic frenzy. I cannot hold off any longer. My body tenses up and I grabbed her head while I orgasmed on her face. I was like in a state of sexual shock.

When I recovered Alexandra asked me how that was. I stick my tongue out and tell her, "I could get used to this." I said jokingly. Well she took it seriously and before I knew it she was back on her knees in front of me.

"I haven't even tasted your clit yet" she said in a sexually charged hoarse voice. Her tongue was lapping me masterfully again. This time she nibbles on my clit and brings me to an even greater orgasm than the one before. My third orgasm that evening.

"What do you want me to do?" I whispered in my heart was beating heavy again. There were so many first experiences I wanted to try, but I didn't want to fumble through and ruin this perfect moment we were having.

"I want you become my cunt," she said kissing me deeply on the mouth.

tirreno12
tirreno12
438 Followers