I Want You Inside Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took us several more moments to finally notice the sun was almost completely up and we both realized we had been taking shelter in the trees for more than an hour.

Liz said softly, "Thank you," and she was quiet for several more minutes before kissing me again and then saying, "I still want you inside me Rich, but we both need to get ready for work," she paused, smiled, and kissed me, "Maybe we can find a way later at work if you would like me."

I smiled back and kissed her hard, "I would," and that's how it began. As I said, Montreal was so far removed from my brain, that I would never have imagined everything that would happen to me and how forgotten desires would come to change my destiny.

---

"I want you inside me."

I remember the first time a girl said that to me and how it made me feel. I still find it one of the most erotic things a woman can say to a lover.

From the first time, Liz spoke those words to me on that dark rainy morning right until now, each time I hear those words not only makes me see her as clearly now as that morning but I literally shiver all over.

I see the sparkle in her eyes, feel her excitement, feel the way she looked and felt in my arms and on my lips, both our hunger and desires, and savor how we escaped the routine and predictability of our lives.

That we were cheating was 100% true, and I know I should have felt more guilty. That we could likely never truly be together was also likely true, our company was very conservative, and our board members and senior management were card-carrying members of the local bible belt; the scandal would not amuse them and would likely destroy our reputations, but frankly, our desire and hunger were both so strong, we never truly considered the consequences.

That our feelings bordered on animalistic passion, unbridled lust, and pent-up desire was also very true. I would like to think love was also underlying everything, but caught up in our moments of passion together, we simply could not deny ourselves.

I would like to say every time was as romantic as the setting in the park; however, our first time actually having sex was far from a storybook image. It was, however, very exciting, adventurous, and like every time we met, always held the very real possibility of getting caught. Even now, I do not regret that it happened, for none of what followed would have happened otherwise.

Our first actual sex happened later the same day as our park encounter. Since parting and coming to work, I had been distracted, my thoughts always drifting to Liz, she had texted me during a meeting and had simply said ... "I can't concentrate ... can you?" then there was a short pause, followed by, "I still want you inside me and soon."

Listening to one of the Vice-Presidents droning on and on, my mind easily changed focus and I typed, "When are you free?"

"I'm in a meeting, like you, until 1:30, then I have a short break, then more meetings until late tonight."

"Do you know where the old storeroom is next to the staff coat room?" I texted, glancing up and noticing everyone else in the meeting staring into space or using their phones too.

"Yes."

"It's not very big, but the door has a lock."

"Good," I had to stop texting for a minute as I realized everyone in the room was quietly staring at me; it had been obvious a question had been asked and everyone expected me to answer it.

"Sorry, everyone, I apologize, just a little crisis with a legal issue, but I think we can take care of the problem after our meeting, sorry, could you repeat the question?"

The room relaxed, the question was re-asked and I gave an answer that everyone appreciated and expected.

The clock moved agonizingly slow, and the meeting ended almost at 1:30, I tried not to hurry, but it didn't matter, it seemed like everyone in the meeting was in a hurry and no one even noticed me exiting. Although, I was likely the only one trying very hard to hide something that was also very hard and I worried maybe even leaking pre-cum.

We approached the door from opposite directions at almost exactly the same time, both slightly flushed, out of breath and incredibly anxious. I noticed my hands were shaking.

We both reached for the doorknob and both of us checked to see if anyone was watching us at the same time. As our hands touched, it seemed like we were jolted by electricity, her hand felt warm, her energy flowing into me just from touching her skin, then we were closing the door and I heard the snap of the lock as the door closed behind us.

The room was small, I could only make out her silhouette in the limited light, the scent of her filled my senses, and her breathing was so close, then my lips touched hers.

"We don't have much time," she whispered between kisses, her voice husky and ragged, her passion as obvious as mine.

She was already unbuttoning my shirt as I fumbled with my tie. Her warm lips seemed to melt into mine, I got the same thrill I had this morning. If I was honest, I had wanted to kiss Liz since the first time she had asked me if she could talk to me.

Now actually kissing her, touching, and caressing her, feeling her pushing against me made me feel so incredible I wondered if I had ever really felt alive like this before in my entire life.

As we kissed, she pulled and pushed my shirt from my arms and it dropped away. Her fingers and hands roamed my taut muscles as I, through her clothes I explored her sexy little body as well. She felt so alive, so energetic, and so passionate.

Meanwhile barely inches from us, we could hear people coming and going, all oblivious to our personal, increasingly naked drama unfolding just feet away.

I could feel her undoing my pants while I felt her hot breath on my chest. My clothes dropped to the dusty floor of the room, barely larger than a closet. She had undressed me quicker than I had ever been undressed by anyone before. Not to be undone, her clothes quickly joined them but not before I whispered that she was "naughty" when I discovered she wasn't wearing either a bra or panties.

Her response, "If you think I'm a bad girl, "spank me," a tone that was playful, sexy, and totally serious.

I slapped her taut ass and knew that I had made her tingle and she whispered, "Do it again Daddy," and she moaned slightly as she felt my cock harden even more in response.

We froze for a moment as we heard a female voice say, "Franklin, did you hear that?"

Liz chuckled quietly, "OK, you better save my spanking until later," as Franklin's reply was muffled and we both kissed even more as the voices disappeared.

My hands continued to roam her body, touching, and memorizing every inch, she did her best to stifle her moans and tiny whimpers as my fingers found and explored her special places.

She pushed herself against the upturned palm of my hand, forcing my middle finger deep inside her.

She shuddered a little as I worked inside and out with that finger and soon a second. I could feel my fingers stretching her, pushing deep into her. We could barely contain our passion, she whispered, "Now," and I replaced my fingers with my cock. I wasn't huge, maybe four or five inches, but I was thick and as I felt the tip brush against her lower lips I did not hesitate to push.

She moaned as her tightness created friction as I pushed myself into her, it would be wrong to call what we were doing "making love," nor could be described as simple "fucking," it was neither and it was both. It had been so long for both of us, that whatever it was enough for now.

The base of my cock pushed tight against her smooth skin and she backed herself up and then pushed hard and even deeper than before against me, sooner we were moving in concert, both of us covering the other's mouth with one hand to stifle the sounds we couldn't help making.

I hadn't made out in a closet with anyone since I was a teenager, but right now I was exactly where I wanted to be. Occasionally we heard voices and sensed movement outside the door, as moved together under the influence of each other. The friction and sensations were multiplied by the risk of getting caught and it didn't take me very long before my body trembled, I knew Liz recognized the feeling, she thrust her hips forward and I exploded much earlier than I had wanted to and despite trying to be quiet, I moaned aloud as I filled Liz's pussy.

She kissed me even harder, our bodies joined, my cum corked in her by my still-hard cock.

Liz broke our kiss and knelt in the tiny space, kissing my chest and stomach, allowing my cum to drip silently onto the closet floor. She took me into her warm mouth, licking and sucking me clean, smearing her face, with my cum before straightening and looking at me.

"I can't believe your husband doesn't want you to do that to him," I said quietly so only she could hear.

With her mouth full, I felt her nod slowly, and then lean towards me and French kissed me with a mouth full of our juices, my eyes rolling back into my head as her tongue and all of our flavors felt and tasted incredible.

I began kissing and licking her face clean, she whimpered slightly as she knew I was tasting my own cum for the first time.

It was a little thick, sticky, and had a tangy taste but I did not hesitate. We kissed for what seemed like forever. At some point, Liz said, "Richard, we need to do this again."

I moved my head up and down in agreement, my hands and fingers still busy, not wanting this moment to end.

I could feel her reluctance to stop, but she said, "Okay, I have to get back, help me get dressed."

I knew our clothes would be dusty, and her makeup would be long gone, but I helped her and she helped me.

She whispered, "This was fun, but next time, let's use my office," I used my hands to try to brush away as much of the dirt as I could, accidentally spanking her ass again, this time subconsciously even harder than before."

"Wooo, I like that, keep doing that and you'll make me late for my meeting," she cooed.

"Next time Liz, I promise," and we kissed again.

"Okay," she said, as we both finished getting put back together, "You go first and I'll follow in a minute," we kissed again, then listened.

We heard nothing and I opened the door a little, seeing no one, I slipped out and as I left, Liz slapped my ass.

I turned.

"Maybe you want to be spanked too," she smiled, and then she slipped out, we both headed to the nearby washrooms, which was a good thing because my hair was mussed, I had more of Liz's lipstick on than she did, and I was covered in a light dust from head to toe. I had just a moment to tell Liz she looked beautiful and then she disappeared into the lady's room.

I got a text from Liz, "I'm a wreck, but that was sooooo much fun Richard, I can't wait to do it again."

That was followed by, "I am thinking about you, I am listening to an important client discussing his case with your cum leaking slowly from my pussy ... it feels so incredible."

---

From then on, we would kiss, get naked, make love, or fuck our brains out for what seemed like hours every time we could. Kissing was our gateway to heavy petting and more, almost everywhere imaginable, in the elevator, her office, the lunchroom, the board meeting room, in her car, and in my car. A couple of times she gave me a hand job in my office, which was especially thrilling, as my office didn't even have a lock and more than a dozen staffers could have walked in on us at any point.

I remembered one time one of my female colleagues knocked and then opened my door just seconds after I had gotten my zipper closed. She never said anything, but she smiled knowingly seeing Liz sitting on my side of my desk, the scent of sex thick in the air. One of Liz's favorite things was having sex with her short skirt hiked up and her lacy panties around her ankles, leaning over a desk, and being fucked from behind.

In her office, she kept her blinds closed almost all of the time, but I knew several of the people who were working just outside her office might be able to hear us, many times I had to keep one hand covering her mouth as her moaning would increase with the pace I kept as I moved in and out of her.

In the beginning, we hooked up a few times a week, though soon it was every day, sometimes before we ran, sometimes during our run, at work, after work, and whenever we could find a place or just a little time.

Sometimes we would both keep some clothes on in case we had to quickly get dressed, but as we grew more adventurous, we would strip completely especially in her office, on her desk, against her office door, on the floor, and in her chair.

Liz told me her favorite sensation was the feeling of having my cum leaking from her swollen pussy in her afternoon meetings, it made her feel sexy, wanton, and naughty knowing she had been fucked at work. At first, I thought about how I felt afterward; however, as our frequency and quality of sex increased, I began wondering how she felt afterward and found myself wishing I could experience those feelings.

We came so close to getting caught many times, but two in particular stand out for me.

The first was by a window cleaning crew that appeared barely moments after we had gotten redressed in my office, Liz actually waved to them wearing only her blouse naked from the waist down, her pussy swollen and leaking my cum.

The second time happened when we were both fully nude and were fucking doggy style. There was a knock on the locked door of her office. We only barely scrambled into the very small space under her desk. When she did not immediately answer, whoever it was used a key to open the door.

Naked, aroused, and hiding together we could hear two female voices enter, fortunately, they did not come all the way in the office, but the scent of our sex was thick in the room to anyone familiar with what we were doing would instantly know. We heard one of them giggle a little and the other laugh, "Well now we know why Liz is so happy these days," and they left. Liz, kissed me under the desk and nodded her head agreeing.

Liz said some of her colleagues as well had commented about how much happier she seemed and she said she figured they knew she had a boyfriend but she said nobody suspected it was me that was her lover.

Sometimes when Liz was not feeling up to sex, which wasn't very often, she liked to watch me masturbate fully nude for her in her office, she would remain fully dressed and she would speak dirty to me and tell me how sexy and bad I was, several times after when I was covered with my cum, she would lick me clean and spanked me telling me what a bad influence I was for her.

When her husband was traveling, instead of running, I would go to her house very early before work, she would be naked when she met me at the door. Liz didn't necessarily want to get caught, but being an exhibitionist was one of her strongest desires and mine as well. Standing outside her front door, she would undress me before taking me to her bedroom.

Her bedroom had a big sliding glass door and she would not have the blinds pulled so we were clearly visible to the second floor of the house behind hers. We would make love in every way humanly possible. I have no idea if anyone saw us as when we were together nothing and nobody else seemed to exist, just our passion and desires.

We continued every moment we could for almost two years, as time passed, I continued to wonder what Liz must feel like to be fucked, and at least at some level, I imagined what it would be like if I was Liz and she was me.

I think Liz was an antidote to my life and me to hers. Each time my hands explored her body and discovered her curves and secret places, I felt totally alive. All of my feeling and watching of her back arch as my fingers ran along her toned body, slipping under the waistband of her shorts with no resistance, only hearing her soft whimpers as my fingers discovered she hadn't worn panties only fueled our and my appetite for more. While we ran mostly, almost every day we found we had to interrupt our run because of our feelings, needs, and fiery desires.

Often, as we had done the first time and so many times after, we slipped deeper into the cover of some trees, our hunger overwhelming us, her shorts were gone, her breasts exposed to the quietness of the park, and then my cock was in her and we muffled our passion ... mostly.

One early morning, when we emerged from the park, a police cruiser was parked alongside the curb, the cop looked at us holding hands we walked towards the running path. He glanced at our wedding rings and shook his head.

"I've seen and heard you two more than once," he said quietly but with a voice filled with knowing, "Next time, down the path, a little further is a better spot, less likely to get noticed by a passing cruiser."

I said thank you, he looked at Liz and smiled, "Ma'am," I noticed and wondered why she held a hand in front of her crotch, she blushed and the cop smiled again because it was obvious what we had been doing by the growing wet spot between her legs and the white trail of cum was running down her leg. Soon though, I discovered even antidotes don't always cure what ails you.

-----

Eventually though, reality crashed and burned through my alternate reality with Liz.

In our efforts to be together, we had grown so bold as to go for dinners and movies with our spouses. At first, it worked, but soon even a blind person could see and hear our connection and feelings for each other.

One night after going to dinner with Liz and her husband, Cheryl confronted me with the obvious question. I did not deny what we had been doing.

Cheryl lost her mind, not without cause, screaming at me, swearing like a trucker, calling me every possible name she could think of, she threatened to call my boss, to call Liz, to call her husband.

She didn't talk to me for almost a week and I slept in the basement. I knew at any moment my professional and home life was going to come crumbling down around me.

At work, Liz was scared, afraid for her job, afraid of the scandal, and even a little afraid of Cheryl.

I loved Liz and I believe she loved me, and I honestly believed if we ran away together, we could make a new life.

We talked about it and I offered, but she said "No."

Looking back, I think I understand now, but then I just didn't and couldn't comprehend, I was prepared to face the consequences of our affair; however, life was taking Liz in an entirely different direction.

Just after the implosion of our affair, Liz was offered a partnership in one of the legal firms we did business with and a scandal would ruin this opportunity. Everything she had worked for and her chance at independence was at stake.

I told her, I understood, and supported her decision, but it broke what was left of my heart.

I was being pressured by my family, my responsibility to my daughters, financially, and by Cheryl to put the affair behind me, to pretend it was just a huge mistake, and to return to my previous existence, I hesitated to call it a life, because it was like comparing a colour picture to a black and white one.

To this day, my greatest regret to that point in my life was not being honest with myself. I allowed my responsibilities, pressure from my family, fear for my job, and societal pressure to "do the right thing for all of the wrong reasons."

Liz and I agreed to stop seeing each other. It would be a long time before we saw each other again.

I ran alone, the quiet that had once been soothing now was an emptiness in which I could barely function. In. I withdrew from people at work, tried to do what I could to "suck it up" and live up to what everyone expected of me ... completely unsuccessfully.

I was miserable.