I Want You to Seduce My Husband Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that a baseball bat in your pants", she joked. "Or are you really happy to see me?"

Shelly turned, and slowly dropped to her knees again. She kept her eyes locked on Scott's the entire way down. This time, when her fingers clasped Scott's zipper, he didn't bat them away.

Zzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiipppppppp.

"God, I love that sound," she smiled up at him. "Now where was I?"

Shelly started to tug Scott's shorts down.

"Oh yes, I remember. I was reassuring you that we are going to tell your wife, my best friend, that nothing happened."

Shelly placed her open palm across the front of Scott's underwear. She rubbed it steadily, feeling it grow firmer under her touch. Shelly pressed her fingers along the edges, trying to gauge it's length and thickness. There was a truly impressive bulge beneath that cotton cloth. She could feel Scott's manhood staining to be let free.

"But the reality is," Shelly continued, her fingers slipping under the waistband of Scott's boxers. She started to slowly peel them down over his hips. Scott's cock gradually came into view. Shelly's eyes grew wide with delight. Scott was HUGE!

"Oh, yes. The reality is that what we tell your wife and what actually happens here today will be two entirely different things."

Shelly wrapped her fingers around Scott's cock and started stroking him slowly. Scott's dick was easily eight inches, remarkably thick, and her fingers barely fit around him. She looked up at Scott, smiling.

"Oh, baby, we're going to have such fun today," she sighed. "Now let's see, so far we've managed to get to first base with a kiss, second base when your naughty fingers slipped under my bikini top ... what's next? Oh yes - third base, when my naughty lips slip over your pole."

Scott watched as Shelly opened her mouth and took the tip of his cock into her mouth. Her tongue jutted out far underneath his shaft, lapping the underside of his dick, while her upper lip slipped over the head of his penis.

"Mmmmmmm," she purred, stroking Scott's cock expertly with her hand while her mouth bobbed slowly at the tip of his cockhead. After a moment of this, Shelly took her mouth off Scott and sighed.

"Oh, baby, you're getting even bigger in my hand, even as I stroke you. How big are you going to get?"

Shelly took him in her mouth once again. This time, she didn't just tease with the tip of his cock in her mouth. No. Now, as her hand made a downward stroke on Scott's shaft, she wrapped her lips around him and followed the stroke downward with her mouth. Scott watched as Shelly took more and more of his cock into her mouth. He could feel a rush of pleasurable sensations as the sensitive underside of his dick slipped past her tongue and started sliding down the curve her throat. Then when she had swallowed him completely, she kept her forefinger and thumb gripping at the base of his shaft tight, while pulling her head back slowly. She sucked hard, her lips wrapped around his cock, while drawing her head off him.

"Holy fuck," Scott whispered, tossing his head back and looking at the ceiling.

Shelly didn't take her lips off his dick, but the twinkle in her eye and the brief smile on her lips was evidence she had heard the compliment. She danced her head back and forth, getting Scott's cock all slippery, sloppy and wet. She made loud slurping sounds as she gobbled him up. Scott was quickly approaching the moment of no return. Seconds more and he knew he would fill Shelly's mouth with his cum. And then she stopped.

Scott felt neither Shelly's lips nor her hands on his cock, and so he opened his eyes to look down on her. His glance was just in time to see why; Shelly had paused to pull her shirt up over her head.

"I think we've proven that I don't need the bikini to seduce you properly," she laughed. "I can start to get more comfy."

Her hair tumbled all around her shoulders. Scott's eyes widened at the sight of the thin, red bikini top she wore beneath the shirt, in place of a bra. The bikini was a pair of impossibly small fabric triangles, with thin spaghetti straps around her neck and back. Scott wasn't sure how this tiny swimsuit contained the massive heft of Shelly's boobs. Her arousal, too, was evident: her nipples were now large bullets, staining at the center of each triangle.

"We, unh, may want to move away from the front door," Scott said nervously, looking out across his front yard and down his driveway.

Shelly looked over her shoulder and giggled.

"You have a long driveway. No one can see," she smiled. Scott didn't see how that was possible since they were standing in front of a giant screen door. But Shelly now had her lips on his cock once again and his feeble protest was silenced.

Shelly was looking up at him as she licked the underside of his shaft. Once she had his attention, she took his cock in her mouth. Her eyes never left his as she bobbed her head on his cock, forward and back, forward and back.

With her two hands, she cupped both of her breasts, squeezing them as she sucked his cock. It was the most erotic sight Scott had ever seen.

Then Shelly dropped her hands, first to her side, then slowly reaching behind her. Her fingers pulled at the strings of her bikini until they became undone.

She didn't remove the bikini top, but rather continued to bob her head forward and back. She continued, however, to hold her hands behind her back. This had the delightful effect of causing her boobs to protrude forward more brazenly, more prominently.

She felt Scott's fingers tangle in her hair, and his hips move back and forth. His legs were starting to tremble.

"Oh, shit, Shelly. I'm going to cum."

Shelly was so ready to taste him. She didn't slow, but instead pumped her mouth on Scott's cock faster, coaxing him on. Her hair bounced around her face, but she didn't pull it back. Not now, not when Scott was so close. She wanted to finish him off. She rocked her head faster and faster, sucking in his dick and feeling his whole body shuddering. Scott began to moan, softly at first, then louder.

"Oh, god," he grunted closing his eyes, and then filling Shelly's mouth with his cum.

Splooosh! It hit the back of Shelly's throat with too much force, volume and intensity. Shelly had to take her mouth off Scott's cock before she choked. As she did, a second huge burst gushered forth, hitting her square in the chest. She swallowed the load that was in her mouth, then lifted Scott's cock just in time to feel a third, giant splurt erupt across her chin, lips and cheek. She opened her mouth just in time to get some of it, quite a large amount, on her tongue.

Smaller splurts oozed out in waves, each with lesser intensity. Shelly had her mouth open, tongue partly out, showing Scotty his thick, creamy juice, as it continued to trickle out. Then she licked her lips and swallowed it all down.

"Oh my God, Scotty," Shelly marveled, when it was finally ended. "So much cum!"

Shelly was now stroking Scott's shaft with her hand as she rubbed the tip of his cock all over her face. She wiped a large glob of his cum off her cheek and into her mouth.

"Mmmmm, so naughty. So good. God, I love the first time."

Scott's breathing was starting to pace back to normal levels. He watched Shelly as she took his cock back into her mouth and gently licked it clean.

Around her neck, Shelly could feel blobs of his semen start to drip down her neck and chest in different places.

"I want to thank you for the lovely, pearl necklace, honey," Shelly grinned, looking down at her chest. "Your first present for me! Wow!! Maddy really had you in a pent up state, what with wearing those sexy little nighties to bed and not letting you touch her the past few nights."

Shelly scooped a great big glob of cum that had spattered atop her left tit. She watched as it slowly dribbled over her fingers, then looked up to Scott as she licked those fingers clean.

"I'm starting to feel a little disappointed that I didn't take that first load deep inside my pussy," she said, winked at him. Then she looked at Scott's great, big swollen cock and sighed.

"Still, I think there's plenty more where that came from."