I Want You to Seduce My Husband Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesarub
Yesarub
466 Followers

She was still facing away from him, laying on her side and not making eye contact. Scott was still worried she might double-cross him and tell all to Maddy. That is until she lifted her arm and reached back behind her. She groped for a moment before finding Scott's hip, then moved her hand down until latching on to Scott's still-stiff member.

Shelly gave him a couple strokes, then let go. She lifted her hand until it hovered a few inches above her hip, then gestured with her finger, pointing down.

Scott looked down. Lust started to win out over worry as he gazed upon Shelly's perfect hourglass form. He admired the way her waist narrowed slenderly, then flared out to the roundness of her butt.

From his vantage point, Scott could see both entrances, her tight little ass, and the sweet curve of her pussy lips, swollen and still wet, peeking out from beneath her closed thighs. Shelly's finger was impatiently pointing down, although Scott wasn't sure which entrance she was pointing to.

"What's that? Have I gone over to your house yet?"

Shelly looked over her shoulder into Scott's eyes then lifted her head to look down toward his crotch. She angled herself and slid back against him. Her aim was true, and now she could feel Scott's cock poking at the outer lips of her vaginal mound.

Shelly wiggled her hips and lifted her leg slightly, feeling the head of Scott's cock slip into her.

"Oooh! Umm, I mean, not there yet. It's, ahh, not warm enough outside yet."

Scott vaguely heard Madeline saying something, then Shelly pushed a few buttons on the phone, causing it to go on speaker mode. Shelly wanted Scott to hear his wife's voice. Why?

"... urry up," Maddy was saying. "Don't wait too long. You'll have a better chance of seducing him the longer you spend the day there."

"She's muted," Shelly said, lifting her leg again and pushing back further onto his pole. "Our secret. Now fuck that little pussy while your wife whines to me on the phone."

Shelly put her finger on briefly on her lips, silently telling Scott to be quiet. Then she flipped the mute button off.

"I know, I know. I had to find my sunscreen. I'm actually getting ready to walk over now."

Hearing his wife's voice on the phone while his cock was partly buried in another woman's pussy was strangely arousing. Scott put his hand on Shelly's hip, and pressed down. He was pressing her against the bed as she lay on her side, holding her in place while he steadily forced more and more of his cock inside his wife's best friend.

"Oh, good. What are you wearing?" Maddy asked.

"Well, my bikini is over there, but right now, I'm not wearing anything," Shelly slammed the mute button, and gasped as Scott plowed his way into her.

"Oh, fuck, baby," Shelly sighed.

Scott pulled out slowly, then pushed his dick into her again. He was making it very difficult for Shelly to concentrate on the phone conversation.

"What? Get dressed, girl, get over there and seduce my man!"

She inhaled, caught her breath, then pressed the unmute button.

"I know, I know. Don't worry, I haven't chickened out. There's just something I have to do before I go over."

Shelly lifted her leg, wrapped her elbow under her knee for leverage, then lifted her leg higher. This afforded Scott an opportunity for an even deep penetration.

"Yessss," Shelly whispered harshly. "Oh, fuck yes."

Scott's hip motions were beginning to pick up in pace. He was thrusting into Shelly faster and faster now.

"But Shelly, I need you to go over NOW. This might take all day. Hell, it might take more than one day."

Shelly turned to Scott, "Oh, I hope it's more than one day."

Scott simply growled, and thrust into her more aggressively. He was intent on bringing her to the edge of orgasm quickly.

"What are you waiting for?" Maddy asked. Shelly was at a loss for words. Having Scott's dick sliding in and out of her pussy wasn't helping her concentration at all.

"Well?" Maddy asked again after Shelly hadn't answered. Shelly flipped the mute button off.

"Well, you know," she began, then held the phone far away from them both. Shelly hoped by doing so, the microphone would pick up neither her quick intake of breath, nor the increasingly louder slopping noises that Scott's dick was making as it slid in and out of her cunt.

"My hubby has been gone for a couple days," she said, then pushed the phone away as her breath trembled in and out.

It was getting harder to breath and harder to talk. Shelly could only get out small fragments of sentences at a time.

"Won't be back until next Wednesday."

Slop-slop-slop. Shelly could feel her orgasm building, and was worried about the noises she might make when that happened.

"I was, unhh, horny."

Shelly hit mute as Madeline laughed on the other end of the phone connection.

"Right there," Shelly said to Scott over her shoulder. "God, that feels so good. Ohhhh, FUCK."

"Oh my god, Shelly," Madeline said over the speaker. "I can hear you. Are you masturbating?"

Scott and Shelly's eyes both got real wide. Shelly looked at the phone and realized she had NOT hit the mute button after all.

"Umm, oops," Shelly recovered quickly. "Guilty as charged. Umm, Unhh. I'm using - ohhh- that dildo you got me. As a joke gift last year."

Shelly pressed mute, made double sure she had pressed it, then put the back of her hand to her forehead, tilted her head back, and ignored Maddy for a moment. She instead concentrated on the incredible sensations she felt as Scotty hit both her A-spot and her G-spot with every in-and-out thrust of his cock.

"Holy shit," she hissed.

"That wasn't a joke gift," Maddy said playfully. "With all the business trips your husband takes, I figured you needed a little play thing."

*Oh, it's not little," Shelly gasped, mute button off again.

"So you're doing it right now, huh? While on the phone with me."

"Yup," Shelly said, no longer hiding the sound of her labored breathing.

"Had to get my mind. Ohhh. Over the hornies. Before I went. Unhhhh. Over to your house. Ooh. Oooooooh."

Her every sentence was punctuated with gasps of breath.

"You are so naughty, Shelly. I love you. I can't believe how bad you are."

"You think - unngh - that's bad? Listen - oooh - to this."

Shelly put her finger to her lips, looking over her shoulder to Scott meaningfully. He nodded, starting to slow the long, deep thrusts of his cock.

"Unh-uh," she whispered softly, putting the phone speaker down near her pussy. She grabbed Scott's thigh with her other hand, and pulled him toward her.

Still whispering, she said. "Come on. Give it to me. Let her hear this."

Scott again sunk his cock in and out of Shelly's sopping, wet pussy. It again started to make a thick, slopping sound as he thrust in and out.

"Do you hear that, Maddy?" Shelly shouted loudly, so the speaker would pick up her voice from several feet away.

"Oh, my god," Maddy's voice came over the speaker. Shelly could hear Madeline laughing. "I can't believe you."

Now there was a steady slurp, slurp, slurp sound that all three of them could hear as Scott slid his cock in and out of Shelly's pussy.

Shelly brought the phone to her mouth, her words coming between gasps of breath now.

"Yeah, well, I love my girlfriend. Would do anything for her. Ohhhh, shit, I'm close. Gonna try to seduce her husband later today. So gotta rub all the hornies and temptations out of me now."

"I love you, girl," Madeline said, seriously. "You're my best fucking friend."

"Oh, oh, yes," Shelly agreed. "Best. Fucking. Friend."

Shelly held the phone away and whispered to herself, "Emphasis on the fucking."

Then she brought the phone close to her lips again. She wanted Maddy to hear her orgasm. And that was happening right now.

Scott knew Shelly was close. He held one ankle high while plowing into her again and again.

"Oh. Ohhh. Oohhhhhhh, OHHH MY GOD."

Shelly felt her second orgasm of the day slam into her, as Scotty quietly pounded into her again and again. He was doing a remarkable job of being quiet. Much better than their first time. Shelly would have had a hard time explaining the male grunting and headboard banging to Madeline if she had called moments before.

But in this position, although Shelly felt she was getting a wonderfully delicious pounding, the bed made hardly a whisper.

"Unnnh, unh, ohhhhhhh FUCK!!" Shelly screamed outloud. The wave crested, she dropped the phone, and concentrated solely on her orgasm, rippling over her, through her, carrying her away. Scott felt her body shudder, and only slowed his thrusts when he felt her final spasm.

"You done?" Came a voice floating to Shelly from far, far away.

Shelly patted her arms around the comforter, feeling for her phone. Finally, her hand landed on something smooth and flat. She brought her phone to her face.

"Ha! Yeah. Pheeeew!" Shelly said, looking into Scott's eyes. "That was intense!"

"Damn girl," Madeline sounded a little breathless herself. "Maybe I should get one of those dildos for myself."

She mouthed a silent, "Thank you" to Scott.

To Madeline, she said aloud, "Ha, now I'm kinda embarrassed. You, umm, caught me right in the middle of it and I ahhh, I didn't want to stop."

Scott leaned forward to kiss Shelly. She felt his lips press against hers. And slowly, slowly, the phone still held near her ear, Shelly pressed her mouth against his. His tongue slid across Shelly's bottom lip, and she opened her mouth to feel him. Scott's tongue stroked across her tongue, tangling her in lustful, aching heat.

"No, no, I get it. If I had one of those that did something like that to me, I'd probably use it every day."

Shelly broke her kiss with Scott.

"Ok, Maddy, I'm gonna take a quick shower, then head over. I'll give you a call when he kicks me out of the house later this morning."

"IF" Maddy sighed, still thinking the worst would happen. Maddy was clueless about her BFF's deception, not realizing the worst already had happened. "Call me, I want to hear all about it!"

Actually, the worst had not yet happened for Madeline. This betrayal was only getting started. In this phone conversation just now, Maddy had said it might take days for Shelly to seduce Scott. That meant that Maddy was already receptive to the idea of Shelly trying again. And again and again. Not just today, but for the days to come. If Shelly and Scott were successful in convincing Madeline that nothing had happened, then perhaps Madeline would continue to be a willing accomplice in getting Shelly and Scott alone again.

Yes, this just might work! When she gave her update to Maddy later tonight, Shelly would leave the door open for their next encounter. "I think I almost had him. I think he was looking at me differently. You're right, maybe it will take a couple sessions to seduce him. Maybe I should ask him over to my house next time. I'll make up some excuse about needing help with a chore because my husband Bill is out traveling on business. He probably won't want to come over, but you could give him a nudge ..."

Would that work? Shelly thought it might.

*****

"That was a little too risky, don't you think," Scott said, after she had hung up the phone.

Shelly smiled mischievously.

"What?"

"Having my wife listen in while I fucked you."

Shelly laughed. "Oh, nonsense. She doesn't suspect a thing. And that's the way will keep it. In about 30 minutes, you're going to text your wife, telling her I've arrived wearing nothing but a skimpy red bikini. Of course, she KNOWS that's what I'll be wearing, so she'll tell you to stop making mountains out of molehills.

"In about an hour, I'll text her with pics of me sunbathing by the pool. I'll give her an update that you're being a surprisingly stubborn nut to crack. She'll no doubt tell me that I'm not trying hard enough. I'll tell her I'm going to have you slather my body with sunscreen. And then 15 minutes after that, I'll tell her it didn't work - but that I'm going to try and get you in the pool with me."

Now it was Scott's turn to laugh. "You've got this day all planned out."

"Oh, sweetheart ... my plans for you go much longer than just today."

"Anything you want to share with me?"

"Not just yet, best to keep you in the dark for now, as well. But I promise you ... you're going to love it."

While she was lost deep in her scheming thoughts, and conversing with Scott, Shelly was only half aware that Scott had repositioned her on the bed. Her willing and compliant body had moved subconsciously, on its own accord, into the position his hands and body had encouraged her into. And so she was completely surprised - and truly delighted - to find that she was now resting on her elbows and knees, and that Scott was kneeling on the bed behind her. He was between her legs, his cock in one hand, and only now starting to slid into her velvety hole. Scott, she realized, was still hard and now going to fuck her like an animal.

Shelly glanced at the bedside clock. Not yet 11 AM! She sighed in contentment. This was going to be a great day!

Yesarub
Yesarub
466 Followers
12