I Want You to Seduce My Husband Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesarub
Yesarub
468 Followers

Shelly started to text her "BFF", Madeline.

Shelly: I'm here, and he is absolutely squirming. Does not want me here!! LOL!

Maddy: I know, he texted me a short while ago. He sounded worried! Tee-hee!

Shelly turned her phone on its side, and snapped a picture of Scott. He was at the kitchen counter, dressed in swim trunks and a t-shirt. He was pouring lemonade into two tall glasses full of ice. Shelly sent the picture to Maddy.

Shelly: I'm making him sit by the pool with me. At least for a little bit. But first, asked him to pour us some drinks.

Maddy: Gonna get drunk?

Shelly: No, no, that would defeat the goal! We don't want alcohol to be an excuse for anything he might do. I asked him to pour lemonade!

Maddy: Ha, true. You're the best!! So, what are you wearing?

Shelly adjusted the shawl. She wanted to look sexy, but not too much so. She covered herself up modestly while posing. The coverup was semi-transparent, so you could see the lines of her stark, red bikini beneath the fabric. The picture still captured her shapely curves, without showing a lot of skin. Still, Shelly anticipated Madeline would tell her she was covering up too much. That's exactly what she wanted - for Maddy to think Shelly wasn't quite giving it her all.

In the photo, Scott was captured in the background. He was grimacing, putting on a really good act, as he walked toward her with two drinks in his hands. The pic captured her fresh makeup job and salon-fresh hairstyle (she had visited the salon just yesterday, and just to prep herself for today!). Despite the shawl, a generous dose of cleavage was visible. The picture was perfect, especially Scott's expression. She taglined the photo: "I'm trying to seduce him, but he's not picking up what I'm putting down. Haha!" Then hit SEND.

When Madeline got the photo, she squealed in delight. She zoomed in on her husband's anguished face.

"Serves you right, you bastard," she muttered to herself.

Madeline noticed that Shelly was not wearing her wedding rings. This made her smile. Every time they went out clubbing together, Shelly always made a habit of taking her wedding rings off.

"Why do you do that?" Madeline had once asked.

"Oh, I don't know," Shelly lied. "I just like the extra attention I seem to get when guys think I'm not attached."

Madeline couldn't deny that Shelly got a lot more attention than herself. Shelly was always the first to be dragged off to the dance floor. Occasionally Madeline would be separated from Shelly for a long, long while, only to later spy her in a dark corner of the club, extremely close to some guy she had just danced with. Other times, she might be sitting alone with him at his table, practically in his lap. A couple times she'd even caught Shelly making out with a guy!

"Oh, Maddy, live a little," she told Madeline after getting caught by her. "It was just a little kiss."

"But you're married!" Madeline exclaimed.

"That doesn't mean I'm dead," she giggled. "It's just a little harmless flirting, nothing beyond an innocent kiss. You should try it. Wanna go see if he has a friend?"

Of course, Madeline never did. But she loved that her friend was so incorrigible. A small part of Madeline wanted to live vicariously through her BFF. And it's what made Shelly perfect for this task. If anyone could put seductive moves on her husband, and report back with the findings, it was her best friend Shelly! Afterall, Madeline rationalized - Shelly herself was married. She wouldn't do anything more than necessary for the task assigned her.

What Maddy didn't know was that Shelly was a self-confessed, serial adulterer! A few of those occasions when she'd been separated from Madeline at the club were because she was in the mens' room, her ankles up on some guys shoulders while he pounded his dick inside her while she sat atop the vanity. Or sometimes she'd be giving a guy a blow job in the car they had both taken to the club (usually Madeline's car). One time, she even let a guy join her at the table she and Maddy sat at; the guy finger-fucked her to orgasm while she jerked him off, all without Maddy even being aware! No, those stolen kisses were almost always far from innocent.

Madeline, however, was completely unaware. She found Shelly to be fun, flirty and frisky - all traits she wished she had a little more of. Madeline looked at the picture of Shelly and her husband once more, then texted back.

Maddy: Oh, he looks miserable. And you look gorgeous. No wedding ring, I see.

Shelly: Haha, you know me. No rings when I'm being a flirt!

Maddy: LOL, yep. Lose the shawl though. Flaunt those assets, girl!

Shelly smirked. She knew Maddy so well. Her reaction about being "too covered up" was exactly as she be predicted. She'd be able to use this later on ("I don't know, Maddy, maybe I didn't try hard enough. I think I almost had him going. Maybe we should try again?").

Shelly removed the shawl, then took another picture, this one with the camera slightly over her head. Shelly was looking up, giving a duck lips kiss toward the camera. From this angle the full depths of her cleavage was visible, indeed her whole body was visible, including her long, slender legs. Shelly even worked Maddy's high-heeled shoes into the picture.

Maddy: OMG! MY SHOES!! LOL

Shelly: Hope you're not mad I burrowed.

Maddy: No. I love it! Go get 'em, sexpot!

Shelly: I'll try!!

Maddy: Don't forget... have Scott put sunscreen lotion on you outside. You don't want to burn! ;-)

Shelly put her phone down on the table.

'Mission accomplished. Easier than I thought!'

Then she noticed Scott standing there holding two glasses of lemonade.

Shelly said nothing. Reminiscent of the start of their day, she simply walked over to him, smiled, then slowly lowered herself down to her knees. Scott took a long swig of refreshing lemonade, then put both glasses down on the kitchen table.

"I figure we have about an hour before either of us needs to check back in with your wife," Shelly said, tugging the waistband of his swimsuit over his hips. "Why don't you give me a tour of the kitchen before we head out to the pool?"

"A tour?" Scott sounded confused. Shelly's words were not congruent with her actions. What did she want a tour of the kitchen for if she was pulling his swimsuit down?

With one firm tug, Shelly yanked Scott's trunks all the way down. His big, thick and semi-erect cock sprang into view. Shelly looked up into his eyes and laughed softly. Despite having gone down on him once before, and having his dick shoved up her for a good part of the morning, Shelly still couldn't get over the size of him.

"Unh-huh," she made a quick glance around the kitchen, while stroking his cock with one hand. "Maddy told me you had some kitchen work done last month. Maybe you could show me the new countertops."

Shelly stared up at him with those big, blue eyes, then bit her lower lip suggestively.

"And then show me the kitchen island, maybe the top of the kitchen table," she added. Recognition brightened across Scott's face as he finally caught on: Shelly wanted him to fuck her. Here, in their recently renovated kitchen.

"But first..."

Shelly let go of Scott's cock. She placed her hands on both of his bare thighs, and then took his giant dick into her mouth. The thick bulbous head slipped passed her lips with a smacking sound, as she sucked him in. As Shelly pushed her head forward, taking more of Scott's dick in her mouth, she swirled her tongue along the underside of his cock.

"Mmmmmmm," Shelly shivered around a mouthful of dick.

"Jesus," Scott whispered, his head tossed back as this sexy, blonde goddess administered to his manhood. Shelly wasn't taking his cock as deeply into her mouth as she did this morning. Instead, her tongue continued to swirl along the sensitive underside of his dick, while she bobbed her head back and forth slightly.

Then, without warning, her fingernails dug into his legs, anchoring on to him, as she sucked his cock further down her throat. Scott open his eyes and looked down as more and more of his cock disappeared into her mouth. She was staring up at him, eyes starting to water. She had him nearly all the way down her throat, much deeper than his wife Madeline could manage, before she gagged noisily.

Shelly pulled back on his stiff rod, a long string of saliva dangling from the tip of his cock to the edge of her sexy, red lips. She laughed softly to herself.

"God, you're big."

She didn't stop, however. She wrapped her lips right back around his stiffness, and sucked him back into her mouth again.

While looking up into Scott's eyes, Shelly started bobbing her head up and down his rod once more. With a combination of long, slow strokes with her hand and sucking her juicy, red lips around the first few inches of his meat, she soon had Scott groaning with mounting pleasure.

"Auugh, fuck!" Scott grunted, seizing a clumpful of Shelly's hair at the back of her head.

Holding the back of her head tight, Scott started thrusting his hips back and forth. Shelly relaxed her throat muscles and let Scott face fuck her. To torment him, she would alternately close her lips around his shaft tight and then open then, making gurgling, slurping and occasionally choking sounds. She could feel Scott losing control, fucking her mouth faster, and loved the effect she was having on him. He was becoming a sex-starved beast.

Scott's dick was soon slick with her saliva and throat mucus. Shelly could feel it dribbling down her chin, onto her boobs and hear it splatter loudly when it fell to the floor.

'I'm going to fuck your man in your new kitchen, Maddy,' Shelly thought deliciously, as her own lustful desires started to sweep over her. 'I fucked him in your bad, and now I'm going to let him bang me on your new kitchen counters. I'm going to fuck him today and I'm going to fuck him tomorrow. I'm going to give him the type of fucking you never could. You wretched, jealous bitch, I wish you could see how good he fucks me.'

Scott's pace was becoming more and more frenzied, and she sensed he would soon ejaculate his load down her throat. But that's not how she wanted him. Not this time. She wasn't joking when she said wanted Scott to give her a tour of the new countertops.

Shelly pulled her head back.

"No, baby, not yet," she whispered huskily, slowly rising to her feet. "Kitchen tour, remember?"

Shelly walked further into the kitchen, her high-heeled shoes clicking on the tiled floor, her hips swaying suggestively side to side.

*Oooooh, granite!" she said excitedly, smoothing her hand across the cool, rock slab. Dressed in that bikini and caressing that countertop as she was, Shelly looked like a supermodel advertising kitchen cleaner products on some sleazy, over-the-top QVC infomercial - the kind that only plays late, late at night.

Shelly looked over her shoulder at Scott. He hadn't yet moved from where she had just left him hanging. His eyes still had that frenzied, lust-filled and glazed look. Shelly realized she had stopped him just in the knick of time.

"I love cumming on granite," Shelly said invitingly.

She turned, wedging herself in the corner where the counter slabs met. Putting both hands on either side, she then pushed herself up so that she was now sitting atop counter.

Scott's eyes, she noticed, were on her massive boobs. Of course they were! She had just jumped up into the counter, giving her tits a generous bounce. She turned her shoulders quickly side to side, setting them into jiggly movement again. Scott was mesmerized.

Watching Scott watch her tits, Shelly reached up and hooked her fingers under the spaghetti straps midway up her chest. Then she started pulling the straps outward slowly. Shelly was lazily peeling the flimsy red triangles of her bikini top off her boobs.

The pink, circular ring of her areolas came into view first, soft, tender and inviting. Scott's mouth watered, and he licked his lips. As Shelly continued to pull her straps outward, the bikini fabric seemed to catch firm. She pulled the straps further and further away. As she did, the elastics in them stretched tight, but triangular fabric wouldn't pull free. Scott soon realized it was catching on her nipples. They were erect, hard and anchoring the cloth in place. Just as he came to that realization, the strain became too much - the material flipped off her boob completely with a soft 'Twang!' Her nipples were now exposed, an even darker shade of pink, erect and firm.

Shelly didn't remove the bikini top. She just freed her breasts by pulling the bikini top aside. The elastic material constricted, lifting and mashing her boobs closer together.

Shelly gripped her breasts, one in each hand. She gave them a good squeeze with a large, circular sweep of her hands. Then, sticking her tongue out playfully, she let go. Her breasts jiggled slowly and firmly back into place, while her hands drifted slowly downward. Her well-manicured fingernails slid down over her flat tummy, then continued further down toward her nether region. She smoothed her hand over mound, rubbing it in slow circular motions. Shelly didn't untie the bikini bottom, but just as she had done with her top, she pulled the material to one side.

Her mons Venus came into view, a soft, clean-shaven mound of flesh with a tiny slit running down the center. Shelly reached down with her other hand, and spread her pussy lips apart. She was soft, pink and inviting..

"C'mere, big boy... I know you paid a lot for this kitchen renovation. Let's break these countertops in properly."

Scott stepped out of the swim trunks that were pooled at his ankles. As he stepped toward her, he removed his t-shirt, too.

Now it was Shelly's heart that skipped a beat. Scott was a remarkably fit man. His muscular torso was well-defined, with sharply toned pecs and a hint of toning in his abs. But that's not all that caused her heart to flutter. Scott was now stroking his cock as he closed the distance between them. His dick was was glistening, still slick with her saliva, and he was stroking himself. The sight of him doing that made her heart race.

Sitting on the counter, Shelly found that her pussy was elevated to the perfect height. As Scott came to stand in the V-juncture between her legs, he lowered the tip of his cock down so that it was level with her entrance. Shelly's fingers were still holding the folds of her pussy wide apart. As Scott pressed the head of his cock against her splayed slit, a shiver of excitement danced up and down Shelly's spine.

Scott pushed the bulbous tip of his cock into her. Slick with her saliva it slid in easily. They both watched as the petals of her labia pushed further and further apart by his slow, steady entry into her vagina.

"Shit, you're tight," he whispered hoarsely.

"Do you like it tight like that?" she asked sweetly.

"Oh, fuck yes," he grunted, stretching her wider.

Shelly moaned, feeling him fill her more and more.

"Am I tighter than your wife, baby?" she teased.

"You fucking know it," Scotty replied.

Shelly leaned back, rolling her bottom up, lifting her ankles and bending her knees in toward her. She thought about resting her ankles on Scott's shoulder, but she preferred them spread wider apart. It allowed Scott to penetrate a little deeper inside her. It was an incredible sensation, feeling so completely full, and then watching him push more and more of himself inside her love canal.

"Oh, fuck, Scotty. That feels so good."

Scott groaned in agreement. Shelly's pussy was so fucking tight, it sheathed around him in a way his wife's pussy never could. Scott couldn't believe the emotions coursing through him now. He never felt this virile when making love to his wife. But then, Shelly was not his wife. The way she looked at him, touched him, kissed him - it was all pure, carnal hunger. It elevated something primal in him. And this act now, fucking his wife's best friend on the counter of his recently remodeled kitchen, just consumed him with lust.

Wedged in the corner of the cabinets, Shelly's movement was somewhat restricted. It was entirely up to Scott to set the pace of their fucking. She simply closed her eyes and concentrated as he started sliding himself in, then out, then in again.

"Oh, shit!" Shelly whimpered. "Ohhhh, yeahhhh, I can't believe I'm fucking my BFF's husband."

"I can't believe what a tight pussy you have," Scott replied.

Shelly squeezed her vaginal muscles, clamping herself around Scott's shaft with a vice-like grip. Both suddenly opened their eyes wide and stared into each other, and then both cried out at the same time "OH, FUCK!"

Scott started thrusting himself in and out of Shelly's tight little hole, faster and faster. Shelly stared directly into Scott's lust-filled eyes, her large tits heaving up and down as Scotty pumped her. She tried to continue with those squeezing contractions to further torment Scott, but that required a level of concentration that she was quickly losing. Instead, she screamed in pleasure as Scotty quickened his pace and continue to fuck her wet, juicy hole.

"Oh fuck! Yes, baby! Your dick is so fucking good! Fuck me with that cock! Ohhh fuck your wife's girlfriend hard baby! Ohhh! You're going... oh, fuck... you're going to eat dinner... ummm, yeah... with your wife in this kitchen... OHHHHH... knowing you fucked her best friend in it... shit! Oh, yes. Yes, yes. Fuck me!"

As Scott drove his giant dick in and out of Shelly's pussy, she felt herself being propelled closer and closer to orgasm. Her face contorted in ecstasy from the pounding he was giving her. Scott's skin was starting to glisten, as was hers. It was a hot day, afterall, and a thin sheen of sweat covered them from their steady physical exertions.

"Oh, fuck, Scott. HOLY FUCK! Oh, oh, ohhh, ohhhh!"

His wife's stunning girlfriend was now staring into his eyes, leaning back passively while he pounded into her. Her mouth formed into a silent 'O' between her lust-filled moans, her big tits bounced, and Scott drilled her for all she was worth.

Shelly's arms were beginning to weaken from holding herself up, so she let herself lie back more. She wrapped her legs around Scott's waist, pulling him deeper into her hot pussy.

"OHHHHHH! UNNNGH! YEAAAH! SO GOOD!!" Shelly moaned as loudly as she could.

Her breath was coming in hurried gasps now as Scott plowed her in and out. Waves of increasing pleasure coursed through her body. Shelly tossed her head back.

"MAKE ME CUM, SCOTTY, MAKE ME FUCKING CUMMMM-" she screamed loudly, her voice trembling. Then, it wasn't just her voice trembling, but her entire body. Shelly locked her ankles around his waist, her fingernails dug into his forearms.

Scott continued pounding into her, until she screamed her next words.

"CUMMING. I'M CUMMING. OH, GOD DAMN FUCKING SHIT, I'M CUMMMMMMMING NOWWWWWW!"

If the kitchen windows had been open, Scott was certain her voice would have carried several houses away. As it was he, even with the windows closed, Scott was slightly worried his immediate next door neighbor might have hear Shelly's lustful screams.

Shelly held Scott tight to her body, legs wrapped around him tight as her orgasm slammed into her in great cascading waves. She could feel herself bursting inside, spiraling outward. Her orgasm started at her core, where Scott's rock hard cock was still buried in her, and exploded outward into eternity.

"Oh, fuck," she whimpered, slowly coming back to reality. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. That was so hot. Kitchen counter. Shit. We have to do that again some time."

Shelly could feel Scott's lips nuzzling at her neck.

'How the hell does he make me cum so easily?' Shelly wondered.

Shelly was vaguely aware that Scott's thick cock was still sliding in and out of her. Slowly now, not at the frenzied pace he had used to push her over the edge. But the nuzzling kisses beneath her earlobe and licks on her neck, coupled with the stiffness of his rod still pulsing deep inside her had Shelly feeling like another orgasm might soon build up.

Yesarub
Yesarub
468 Followers