I Want You to Seduce My Husband Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesarub
Yesarub
468 Followers

Tall vases about the room contained bamboo and willow stalks. Fresh blooms of lilacs had been cut and scattered about the floor. They filled the room with their scent. Japanese flute music played through a small speaker that rested in a nearby cabinet. There were stacks of white folded towels in the open cabinet, and shelves with various decanters and bottles, all filled with oils.

In the middle of the room was a massage table, and laying upon the table, face down, was Shelly. She was naked, a folded white towel lay modestly across her buttocks. Scott's eyes followed the luscious curves of her body, drinking her in head to toe.

"I thought you said this was an office," Scott said, when he could finally manage words.

"Converted," Shelly kept her eyes closed, but smiled. "It used to be hubby's office. I converted it into a massage room months ago."

Scott was unbuttoning his shirt, not even aware of his actions, as Shelley continued explaining.

"Bob loves to give me a massage. He's not terribly good at it, but I enjoy letting him do things that give him pleasure."

At the mention of Shelly's husband, Scott suddenly realized why he was here. He wasn't here to give Shelly a massage. He'd come here to tell her it was over between them.

And yet, already his shirt and t-shirt were fully removed, and he'd unfastened the top of his trousers. Shelly opened her eyes at last, and took in his shapely, muscled physique. She purred appreciatively.

"Problem?"

Scott looked at her. "I, ahhh--"

"There's a chair behind the door. You can fold your clothes and put them on the chair, so they don't get rumpled."

She said it so matter-of-factly, so plainly, that to Scott, there suddenly seemed like no alternative. And so that's exactly what Scott did. He stripped down to his jockey underwear, left his clothes on the chair, and approached the table that Shelly lay upon.

"Your massage skills, I'm certain, will be exceptional. I'm especially looking forward to the happily ever after ending, if you know what I mean."

"I think you mean 'happy ending'," he replied.

"Whatever," she held up a glass decanter with one hand, while laying her head back down on the head rest.

Scott placed his hand on Shelly's shoulder blade, fingers flat and closed. He paused there, taking no further action. What hold did this woman have over him? He had been fully prepared to come here and tell Shelly the affair was over. Just the sight of her nakedness had him shedding his own clothes, those thoughts now swept from his mind.

He wanted to prove himself to her. Show her what he was capable of. Make her needful of him.

"Mmmmmm, this is better already," Shelly sighed wistfully.

Scott poured the oil onto Shelly's shoulders and upper back. He started kneading and massaging Shelly's skin. When his fingers or thumbs found kinks and knots, he concentrated on that area to work them out.

"Unnnnnh, heaven," Shelly purred.

Scott slowly worked his way from the tops of her shoulders, down the length of her spine, to the very tip of her tailbone.

"Oh, baby, I could get real accustomed to having one of these the day after every Girls' Night Out."

"Did you guys have fun last night?"

"Same old, same old," Shelly lied. "A couple drinks, a lot of girl talk, and a little flirtatious dancing with a cute guy or two."

"You were out rather late this time."

"Aww, sorry honey. Did I keep Maddy out past your bedtime? That, umm, might have been intentional on my part, so that you would be extra horny when I invited you over for the afternoon."

Scott skipped over the area that was cover by the towel, to Shelly's disappointment. He could tell, because she was wiggling her derriere invitingly, encouraging him to pull the towel off. Instead, Scott poured oil onto the back of her legs, watching as it tickled down her inner thighs. He smoothed the oil into her skin, then started working the tightness out of her hamstrings.

He could feel the tightness in her muscles. She was a woman who clearly spent a good amount of time working out.

"Holy shit, Scott."

"Too much?"

"Oh my God, no. It's perfect. You're hands are amazing!"

"You've got a lot of tightness in your legs. Was this morning leg day at the gym?"

Madeline didn't want to tell Scott about the intense workout she had last night. Reflecting back, smiling, she understood why her quads, calves and hamstrings were so sore.

"Yeah. I've, umm, kinda met this new guy. I've been getting in shape for him."

Scott chuckled, as his hands moved down to work the muscles in her calves.

How was Madeline able to let this wonder slip through her fingers, Shelly wondered He was perfect, in every possible way. How was it that she, Shelly, had been able to nudge Madeline into having a one night fuck fest, when this most perfect specimen of a man had been in her bed, waiting for her to come home?

Of course, it hadn't exactly been a one night stand. It might have been, until Shelly noticed Madeline leaving her phone behind. Shelly intentionally hadn't said anything to her -- and instead had made plans for both Eric and Dave to drop the phone off at Madeline's house today. They were there right now, in fact.

What were they doing, Shelly wondered. She didn't think that Madeline was slutty enough to take them both to her bedroom. Not yet anyway. Shelly still had a bit more work to do on her so-called "best friend" before that might be Madeline's first inclination.

Still, Shelly was counting on Eric and Dave being the sort who might nudge Madeline into the mood, even if Shelly wasn't there to oversee the action.

'Fucking bitch. Oh well, findsies keepsies, losies weepsies,' she thought, groaning as Scott rubbed his fingers and the side of his palm into the soles of her feet.

"Good?" Scott asked, tugging on her toes, one at a time, stretching them in their sockets.

"Heaven."

"Ok then, turn over. Do you want a towel to cover your--"

Shelly rolled over onto her back, letting the towel that had been covering her ass cheeks fall to the floor.

"I think we're beyond being modest with each other, Scott."

Her eyes were closed, and she was in the heat of her arousal now. She could feel the tightness of her nipples as they proudly peaked atop her breasts, feel the goosebumps on her skin begging for his touch. Although she could not see the way Scott's eyes followed each sculpted curve of her body, she was confident that she was a delicious eyefull.

*****

Three houses down, Eric had just carried Madeline over the threshold of her Master Bedroom. They were naked, Madeline all but her high-heeled shoes. They were the one article of clothing that she still hadn't had an opportunity to remove.

"Set me down a minute," Madeline told him, patting is muscled pecs. "I need to get out of these heels."

Eric was going to protest -- he rather liked the image of this slutty housewife in bed, but still wearing her "fuck me" pumps. But she was already squirming out of his arms, he suddenly had a better idea. He lowered her legs to the ground, letting her stand, and stepped back a pace.

Madeline had turned her back to Eric shyly. As she bent over at the waist to undo one of the ankle straps, she heard Eric whistle softly behind her.

"You, Mrs. Brown, have the most beautiful ass I have ever seen."

Madeline smiled. She didn't rise up. If Eric was enjoying this view of her, she didn't want to ruin it. She remained bent at the waist, but she leaned to one side and looked back at him.

He was standing there, near the foot of her bed, stroking his cock slowly. God, that turned her on. That a man could stand there, gaze upon her, and be sufficiently aroused to touch himself was something she had never experienced before last night.

"Do you like my ass?" Madeline asked, lifting one hand to stroke the smooth, roundness of her right butt cheek.

"Grab your ankles," he told her, stepping up behind her.

"Oh, baby," Madeline sighed, doing as he asked and feeling his hands take her steadily by the hips. Eric held her steady, and then seemingly just leaned forward. Madeline felt the tip of him enter her, and moaned.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck. That feels so good."

"Yeah, baby, here it comes."

Both of them were still primed from their threesome downstairs, and so Eric quickly settled into a rhythm. He didn't thrust his own hips, but instead kept a good strong hold on Madeline's his and simply rocked her forward and back.

"Oh, shit, baby," Madeline whispered. She let him do all the work, concentrating on keeping her legs straight and folding herself into the smallest space possible.

Eric rocked her back and forth, slowly at first, but building quickly in tempo. The room filled with the slippery, wet sounds of his shaft sliding in and out of her love hole. Thwap, thwap, thwap!

"Fuck yes, harder. Fuck me harder!"

Now both their hips were rocking, moving in opposite directions, and then slamming back toward each other. Their thrusts were with such force, Madeline was no longer convinced Eric could keep her from falling forward. All she knew for certain was that she didn't want this pounding to end.

"Oh, God, yes, fuck me. FUCK ME!!"

*****

The Japanese flute music continued to lull her softly. Scott had moved to the head of the table, and was now rubbing her temples, her cheeks, her ears, and then her neck. As before, he was taking his time, moving slowly. He focused on tension points, relieving them with slow circular motions his fingers and thumb.

His hands were amazing. It had initially bothered her that he hadn't touched her sexually yet. How was he able to keep his hands to himself when she was lying here, naked, covered in oil? Certainly no other man that she had brought into this room -- and there had been many -- had abstained for so long.

Typically, by this point, her partner would be overwhelmed by lust. The massage table would be creaking from the combined weight of both bodies as they happily fucked each other upon it. Shelly had a little game -- to see if their sexual exploits could rock the table so hard that they toppled the balancing stones in the rock garden. That had only happened with two other guys -- amazing fucks, both of them.

But Scott was making no such moves on her. It boggled her mind!

Shelly felt the warm massage oil being poured on her upper chest, between the valley of her breasts, across her tits, and then trailing down toward her belly.

'This will be it,' she smiled. 'Once he gets his hands on my ta-tas, that will nudge him over the edge.'

Only Scott didn't go directly for Shelly's breasts.

His hands smoothed the oil into her sun-goldened skin. He started at her upper chest, at her collarbone He massaged along her chest, pushing out toward the shoulders. He pushed in with the heel of his hand, really going into the muscle tissue. And while Shelly had been eagerly hoping for his hands on her breasts, his focus on her muscles was incredibly soothing, easing all the tension from her body.

His hands elephant stomped their way down her arms, which lay comfortably at her side, then knuckle rolled their way back.

"You're really good at this, Scott."

He did move his hands across her breasts eventually, but he didn't linger there. He simply smoothed the oil into her skin, her aureoles, and her nipples ... massaging them gently. Then his hands were past her chest, working on her stomach.

As before, when she was lying on her stomach, his hands skipped past her pelvic area. Her pussy mound ached for his touch, but it never came. Instead, he massaged her hips, and then began working on her thighs. Her quads were incredibly sore -- how many squats had she done last night? Hundreds, probably, she laughed. Then grimaced as he found a tender area and massaged her gently.

He continued to work his way down both legs, ending with a massage of her feet.

When his hands finally stopped touching her, she exhaled slowly, eyes still closed. She had never before experienced a massage with such a slow and caring touch. Every inch of her felt relaxed, rejuvenated.

"I'll be down the hall," she heard him say quietly. "Take your time."

Shelly lay there, on the table, soaking in what had just happened. Scott had massaged her, without any sexual intent or obsession. He had just rubbed every ache and soreness from her body because he wanted to, not as a prelude to sex.

A tear slid from her eye, followed by another. And then a stream of them came. Shelly had difficulty processing her emotions. This had never happened to her before.

"I love him," she said at last, smiling through her tears. "I'm in love with that man."

*****

Madeline had her arms around Dave's neck and was kissing him passionately. Water cascaded down their bodies, and steam from the shower filled the master bathroom. Behind her, Scott was scrubbing her back with a large, sudsy sponge. She was sandwiched between both men. She felt Eric's cock occasionally brushing against her ass cheeks, while she stoked Dave's cock in her hands.

Eric turned her by the shoulder, spinning her around toward him. Madeline turned her body, but for a moment, she kept her head turned toward Dave, kissing him hungrily.

Eric brought the soapy sponge to Madeline's chest, scrubbing at the caked up spluge, cleaning her. Madeline broke her kiss with Dave at last, turning her head toward Eric. Her lips found his immediately, and started kissing him, thrusting her tongue into his mouth.

Her hands soon found Eric's cock. She started soaping up his shaft and balls with a bar of soap, all the while finding pleasure in his lips and tongue.

She could feel Dave pouring shampoo in her hair, and then lathering it up in her fingers.

'I'm in heaven,' Madeline smiled into her kisses with Eric. 'Two men in my shower, neither able to keep their hands off me. Soon I'll have them in my bed, taking turns while they fuck my brains out -- over and over again!'

Madeline could feel Dave sneaking his cock up inside her pussy. She let him. It felt so damn good to have him shampooing her hair while giving her a slow deliberate fuck in the shower.

Madeline moaned, then pushed Eric back to the opposite end of the shower. As he retreated, she bent at the waist, lowering her head down to his cock.

"No reason for Dave to have all the fun," she murmured, wrapping her lips around his dick. It was a little soapy at first, but Madeline didn't mind.

'I've been a dirty girl. A little soap will do me good!'

"Oh yeah, suck that cock, you fucking slut," Eric moaned.

Madeline laughed, then continued going down on him while Dave fucked her from behind. The shower room got steamier and steamier.

*****

Scott was lying on her bed, still wearing his jockey briefs.

"You ok?" he asked rising up on his elbows as she joined him on the bed. Tenderness and concern touched his voice, and Shelly very nearly started to cry again. Instead, she leaned forward and kissed him.

It was soft, sensual and charged with electricity. Her fingers found the bulge in Scott's underwear, and traced it until she felt the length and shape of his manhood constrained within.

She broke her kiss long enough to tug his underwear down off his legs. She opened her night stand, uncapped a bottle of lube, and put a small amount of it on her palm. She then climbed back into the bed, kneeling beside Scott.

She took his big, meaty cock in both hands, and started to coat it with lube. She wanted him inside her now, ached to feel him stretching her apart, like he always did. But first, she wanted to worship him. She proceeded to twist and stroke, using both hands, squeezing tight up and down his shaft.

The room filled with the slick, wet sound of her hand job, working up to a frenzy. She watched Scott's face intently, as she stroked him.

She slowed her strokes, but gripped him tighter, delighting in each murmured grunt and moan he made.

"God, your cock is so hard."

Shelly took him into her mouth at last, sighing contentedly. His cock was stiff and thick, and while she still couldn't encompass all of him down her throat, she thought she was getting better at it. She lavished his cock with kisses, licking him with her tongue, stroking him with her fingers.

Shelly moaned at the delightful feel of him in her mouth. He was so big, so thick, so perfect!

'Fuck you, Madeline Brown,' Shelly thought wickedly sucking on Scott's cap, swirling her tongue along the underside of his shaft. 'This cock is mine now.'

As if hearing her unspoken thoughts, Scott's hand grabbed a fistful of her hair, and brought her head down onto his cock again and again.

Shelly started putting her whole body into her blow job. She was drawing him deep, deep, deep down her throat with each bob of her head.

"Yes," Scott said softly, as her whole body got into it. And then Shelly realized she was doing it. She was deep throating him -- completely! Her nose was pressing up against his pubic hairs as she slid forward again and again. Great slurping and sucking sounds came from her lips as she gobbled him eagerly.

She could feel his cock slide over the curve at the back of her mouth, feel his thickness push deeper down her throat then he'd ever been.

She knew Scott could feel it, too, because each time his cock entered her throat, he moaned. She held her head still, lips pressed at the base of shaft. Scott rolled his head back and groaned.

She started bobbing her head on his rock hard dick, the bed making creaking noises as she bounced on both it and him at the same time.

"I love this cock," Shelly said out loud, putting in words what her tongue and lips had been communicating quite clearly.

Scott rolled Shelly off him and onto her back. He lowered himself to her, his lips finding hers. They kissed tenderly at first, then with a greater intensity. She felt him entering her, slowly, filling her while they kissed. Their fingers intertwined in both hands, and they held each other tight.

The sheets whispered as their bodies moved as one. And all the while they kissed, making love to one another, as if there were no other people on earth.

Shelly's orgasm was rising inside her, and she had to break the kiss for oxygen. She needed more air, more of him inside her, more of the thunderous heartbeat in her chest.

She wrapped her arms and legs around him as he sunk his shaft inside her, again and again. And then her orgasm shattered through her, sending her mind reeling. She was adrift on an ocean of pleasure as Scott continued to pump her, filling her with his seed.

"Oh my God, Scott. Oh God. Ohhhhhhh."

*****

Much later, two men were walking out of Scott Brown's house. The men gave each other a high five as they walked toward a black Jeep parked in the driveway.

While Dave backed out of the driveway, Eric pulled out his phone and punched in Shelly's phone number. It rang several times. Eric was just getting ready to leave a voicemail, when Shelly answered.

"Hello?" Shelly's voice answered, low and seductive.

"It's done, just like you asked. We're just leaving now. The kid isn't home yet."

"Excellent. How did it go?"

"VIP treatment, all the way. We ended up tag-teaming her for the last hour. She was wearing the both of us out!"

Bedside him, Dave chuckled, nodding in agreement.

"We started downstairs, then spent the rest of the time upstairs in her bed. She definitely has some housekeeping to do before hubby gets home."

Shelly didn't say anything, but Dave thought he heard ... something. He turned the volume up and listened. Their was a wet, rhythmic gurgling sound on the other end.

Blowjob. It was an unmistakable sound, and he knew from first hand experience what Shelly sounded like when she was sucking on a cock.

"Who's the lucky guy?" he asked.

Yesarub
Yesarub
468 Followers