I Want You to Seduce My Husband Ch. 12

Story Info
Someone catches Madeline giving the waiter a blow job.
6.4k words
4.42
20.7k
23

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesarub
Yesarub
468 Followers

Author's Note: This is a story about a loving couple, husband and wife, who get very lost in their relationship -- neither knowing that the other has strayed.

Scott and Madeline were happily married 30-somethings, up until a week ago. Madeline asked her best friend, Shelly, to try hitting on Scott -- just to see if he would cheat on Madeline. She didn't realize Shelly coveted her husband, and had so for several years. Shelly happily took the opportunity to seduce Scott, easily ensnaring him with her womanly charms. Shelly then concocted a plan to drive a wedge between the couple, neither of whom are yet aware their marriage is unraveling.

In the last episode, Madeline confided in Shelly, telling her the sex just hadn't been that great with husband Scott the last two times. She was starting to get worried about that. Shelly suggested Madeline go see Shelly's psychotherapist and the two should get together for lunch afterwards, so Madeline could tell her how it went.

This series is about a cheating wife, a cheating husband, and a not-so-loyal best friend. If "cheating wives" who seemingly get away with it -- with no consequences -- angers you, please stop reading now! You'll have this tale.

Life is short. Find the stuff that interests you and read that. If you do read this story, please favor it with a rating (1-5, you pick) and/or a comment. Your feedback really means a lot to me, and helps me develop as a writer.

Stay horny!

-Yes

***** ***** *****

As it turned out, Madeline was still late for her luncheon date with Shelly. Thirty minutes after her already extended appointment with Nicholas was supposed to end, the office assistant came knocking on the door a second time. This time, her knocks were louder and a little more insistent. Nicholas had been with this client for nearly two hours!

Nicholas opened the office door, just a sliver, and informed Katie he would be extending his consult with Mrs. Brown "just a little bit longer." His next appointment wasn't until 1:30pm, so he encouraged Katie to go take her lunch.

"Lock the front office door while you're out," he told her. "I'll see Mrs. Brown out and schedule her follow-up if you're not back by the time we're done."

On the other side of that door, Madeline had been doing her best to distract Nicholas. She was on her knees, sucking on his cock, trying to get her new therapist to shoot his load -- all while conversing with his office assistant. She hadn't been successful. Nicholas had remarkable restraint.

It was nearly a half hour later when Madeline finally tore herself away from Nicholas's office. Katie was still out to lunch. Madeline texted Shelly while strolling through the parking garage on the way to her car.

MADDY: I'm so sorry to miss our date, just leaving now.

SHELLY: WHAT?!? OMG! You're just leaving now?

MADDY: *Blushing Smiley Face*

MADDY: Too late for lunch? Raincheck?

SHELLY: No way! If you had a two hour session with Nicholas, I want to hear ALL about it!

SHELLY: The waiter is cute. I'm sure I'll find some way to entertain myself until you get here. See you in 15

MADDY: LOL. Yay! OMW!

*****

The hostess escorted Madeline to the table. Shelly got up from her seat to give her "BFF" a warm, welcoming embrace. Shelly couldn't recall the last time she had seen Madeline so happy. She was radiant, positively glowing, and giddy with excitement.

Madeline sized Shelly up and down, telling her, "You look great! Where are you going, all dolled up?"

Shelly glanced at her reflection in the window. She was dressed to the nines. She wore a tight, grey pencil skirt and a short-sleeved purple top. The shirt had a ruffled placket down the middle, and Shelly had the top 4 buttons undone. This revealed a scandalous amount of cleavage. The shirt fit like a second skin, hugging every curve of her body. A wide two-tone belt, purple and gray, complimented the outfit, accenting Shelly's narrow waist.

"Nowhere special," Shelly lied. "I just like an excuse to put on makeup and get dressed up every now and then."

Shelly checked her watch. The truth was she had an appointment this afternoon with Madeline's husband. He didn't know if yet, but she was planning to surprise him at the office. Madeline's tardiness was an annoyance, but Shelly was still hopeful she could pull off the afternoon rendez-vous.

Shelly poured Madeline a glass of wine. The bottle of Riesling was half empty, and the pretty housewife felt a twinge of guilt. She shouldn't have left Shelly waiting on her at the restaurant, as she had. Friends need to stick together, and Shelly was her best friend. Her only friend, really.

"Sooooooo," Shelly said, excitedly, getting straight to dishing the dirt. "How did it go?"

Madeline smiled, looking down at her wine. She idly caressed the stem of the wine glass with her finger.

"How do you think it went?"

"I think he fucked your brains out on his couch."

"Bingo! First try." Both women laughed.

"Sooooo ... you do that with Nicholas every Friday?" Madeline asked.

"Talking with Nicholas is good for my psyche," Shelly said happily. "And his cock is good for my pussy."

"We scheduled my next appointment for Thursday," Madeline told her. "He originally suggested a Friday 10am time slot, but that would have been right before your weekly appointment. I didn't want to wear him out before you got there."

Madeline laughed again, then took a long sip from her wine. Shelly fumed angrily, but kept all emotion from her face. How dare Madeline think she could wear out any guy to a point that Shelly could not entice them further!

"You're so sweet," Shelly told her. "Gosh ... you were with him for two hours, really? I think I did maybe an hour and a half with him during my first consult. What the hell, Madeline?"

Shelly's voice was playful, and perhaps tinged with jealousy.

"I know. Crazy, right? We just lost track of time. But I'm afraid my situation now is worse, not better."

Shelly looked at her, eyebrows raised.

"I want more, Shelly. So much more!"

"Didn't Nicholas explain why that is?"

"Unh ... no? I didn't give him time for talking," Madeline grinned sheepishly. Shelly laughed, putting her hand on Madeline's.

"Honey, the sex with Nicholas is great, yes, but listen to me now -- it's just as important to talk with him BETWEEN the sex. That's where he'll help you grow."

"Oh?"

"Yes! Ok, I'll share what he told me during my first session because I think it's important. You're peaking sexually, Maddy. Guys peak in their early 20's, women in their 30's. Legit. They've done studies on this. Right now, your sexual appetite is roughly six times stronger than your husband's.

"It's completely normal for married couples to have less and less sex as their marriage goes on. You read about that all the time in those woman's magazines, right?"

Madeline nodded, a growing realization dawning across her facial features.

"But not you. You are coming into your prime. You can't get enough! The only way you're going to stay sane is if you keep finding ways to satisfy your craving. But to save your marriage, you need to find away to do it without exhausting and abusing your poor husband."

It was as if a lightbulb had been turned on over Madeline's head. Everything Shelly said made perfect sense! Now she wished she had let Nicholas talk more during their couch cuddling, rather than focusing on getting him hard again for the next go round. She would remember that for her next therapy session: talk with your therapist, don't just fuck him.

"Is that the way it is with you and Bob?" Madeline asked.

Shelly nodded, yes.

"Mostly. Bob travels a lot, so I don't have to worry about exhausting him as much as you do with Scott. I'm sure Bob welcomes his frequent business trips -- they are a reprieve away from me! I can be a bit intense in the bedroom."

Madeline laughed. "I've noticed!"

"Ha ha!! When Bob is home, like this week, I find other ways to keep my urges under control. My therapy sessions with Nicholas help. And I have a few other ... outlets, too."

Madeline was about to pry for details when Shelly glanced up excitedly.

"Oh, here comes Faras. He's our waiter. Cute, huh?"

Madeline followed Shelly's gaze to their approaching waiter. Faras was young, college-aged, both boyish and handsome. He had dark eyes and jet black hair. His skin was smooth, clean-shaven, and richly brown. Not overly dark, but certainly having the look of someone who spent long hours in the sun. His name and darker skin tone gave hint of his ethnicity: India, Madeline guessed.

His skin contrasted sharply with his crisp, starched-white uniform shirt. His black slacks were somewhat tight-fitting. They did precious little to hide the bulge tenting at the front of his crotch.

Madeline looked him over, then arched her eyebrows in Shelly's direction. Shelly was nodding, smiling. She had noticed, too.

"Here we are, ladies," the young man said, setting a wooden plate down between them. On it was an appetizer: a lightly toasted bread, with a creamy, gooey, melted cheese topping.

"Oh, and welcome Madeline."

A surprised look came over the brunette's face. How did he know her name? Faras caught her facial expression, and explained.

"Shelly and I became acquainted with each other while she was waiting for you," Shelly chuckled at these words, and a knowing look passed between them. "She told me a little about you. I'm very sorry to hear about your divorce, by the way --"

Now surprised turned to shock, and Madeline turned to her best friend, who was laughing behind her menu.

"-- but as they say in my country, there are plenty of fish in the sea."

"Faras is from Mumbai," Shelly introduced their waiter. "In India. His name means 'Good Gift'. He's a student her at Uni. He's studying chemistry!"

The table seated four. Faras settled in comfortably next to Madeline, as if he were joining them for lunch.

"Now this," he said, gesturing toward the wooden dish, "is a goat cheese and truffle oil crostini appetizer. The olive oil is infused with white truffles. This gives it an earthy, mushroom flavor.

His voice was warm, confident, and alluring. Madeline found herself watching his lips as he spoke, feeling goosebumps rise along the back of her neck.

"Women especially love this dish. Can you guess why? It is because of the smell of the truffle oil. The smell is known to drive women wild!"

His voice pitched up an octave, and he drawled out the last word, roaring like a tiger. Madeline felt his hand settle casually upon her thigh. She was startled at first. Why was this man -- or boy, rather -- touching her? She glanced quickly at Shelly, but was too embarrassed to move the young man's hand.

"Yes, Truffle Oil is like an aphrodisiac! One whiff and the seductive smell sends women to heaven! So, what are you waiting for?"

Faras stabbed one of the soft, warm bread pieces with a fork. He lifted it to Madeline's lips. At the same time, his other hand began to gently caress her thigh.

"Oh, I'm not--"

"Go ahead, Madeline. Let me see your first bite!"

Shelly had her phone out and was capturing a photo, or perhaps video. Under pressure of the camera, Madeline opened her mouth. As the delicious morsel hit her taste buds, her expression changed. Her eyes grew wide, her nostrils flared, and she moaned softly.

"Ohhhhhh, mmmm, oh my God," she said, lifting a napkin to her lips. "Shelly, try it, it's amazing."

Faras squeezed her thigh at the compliment, reminding Madeline that their waiter was initiating a rather unsolicited advance. She was about to lift his hand from her leg when he rose suddenly from the chair.

"You two enjoy that, I'll be back shortly to take your main order."

Madeline watched Faras retreat, waiting until he was a safe distance away.

"That was ... interesting?" she said doubtfully.

"What? Oh, him feeding you? I know, right? So romantic. I love foreign cultures."

"Well that, and the fact that he just groped me. Under the table."

"What?" Shelly's face was both surprised and excited.

"No lie. He put his hand on my lap and was stroking my leg, squeezing my thigh, as he fed me."

"Ooooooh. Sexy."

Madeline had felt almost violated, but Shelly's reaction had her second guessing the offense. What had just happened? A really cute guy -- a much younger cute guy, for that matter -- had just hit on her.

"Lucky, lucky girl!" Shelly continued. "Are you going to get his number?"

"SHELLY!" Madeline said in a scolding voice.

"What? Honey, that's what I was talking about earlier. Actually, Faras seems perfect! He's young -- early twenties I'd guess. You're sexually peaking. He's sexually peaking. You two could really do it for each other!"

"What's with him thinking I'm divorced?" Madeline asked.

"Oh," Shelly replied, waving her fork lazily in the air. She held up one finger, telling Madeline to wait while she finished chewing.

"Faras kept me company while we were waiting for you. We spent a little time chatting and getting to know each other. I might have given him a blow job in the men's room. Anyway, I kinda told him that he should be nice to you, that you were in a rough space because you had signed your divorce papers today. Oh, that reminds me: you should take off your wedding rings."

"WHAT?!? Shelly, why would you tell him that?" Madeline exclaimed, overwhelmed by the rapid unloading of information Shelly had just dropped on her. "Wait, wait, wait -- back up. You gave him a blow job? In the men's room?"

Shelly nodded, grinning.

"He wasn't busy, my girlfriend was running late for our lunch date ... what was I supposed to do?"

Madeline just shook her head, staring at her slutty blonde friend with amusement and wonder. A blow job? That would explain the bulge in Faras's pants, she thought. And if Shelly had told him to be nice to her, it would also explain his flirtatious advance just a few moments earlier.

Was Faras hitting on her, hoping to get her number, and perhaps something more? From her, a supposed 30-something divorcee?

"Oh, he's coming. Quick, take off your rings."

Madeline reacted without thinking. She slid both her wedding and engagement rings off, laying them on the tablecloth in plain sight. She was surprised at how quickly and easily the rings now slid from her finger.

She was lost in that thought when she heard Shelly say, "Madeline thinks you're really cute."

"SHELLY!" then apologetically to their waiter. "I didn't say that. I mean, you are cute, but I didn't say that. I think she's a few wine glasses ahead of me."

Madeline kicked Shelly lightly under the table. "Tell him you're order."

"Owww!" Shelly laughed. "I'll have the grilled chicken mango salad."

"I'll have the cucumber tomato salad," Madeline said.

"No protein?" Shelly asked. She fluttered her eyelashes up at Faras. "Usually she likes our waiter to bring something with a little more ... meat."

Her gaze dropped to the young waiter's crotch. Madeline glanced there, too. She couldn't help herself. The bulge wasn't a small clump, or a partially erect manhood, tilted out of place. No, Faras was hiding a boner, solid, hard, aligned straight up and down with his zipper, tenting at the front of his pants.

"You are so bad!" Madeline exclaimed, bonking Shelly on the head with a menu, before handing it to Faras. "I'm sorry. Cut her off, no more wine."

"No, no, please. It's been a slow day, You gals are great. Lots of fun! I'll put these orders in right away."

"You are incorrigible," Madeline told her, after Faras had left. "I think that's why I like you so much!"

"Haha, guilty, as charged."

Madeline looked at her wedding rings, contemplating everything Shelly had told her.

"You know what you really need? Some R and R. Rest and relaxation. What are you doing this weekend?"

"I don't know," Madeline confessed. "Scott is taking Tommy up to the lake. It's a 'guys weekend', no girls allowed. Well, actually, there's no school on Monday, so they're going up for a three day weekend. I'm allowed to join sometime Sunday afternoon. Until then, it's just boys. Tommy is really looking forward to it."

"Perfect!" Shelly clapped her hands. "I know a guy who owns a yacht."

"Of course you do."

"And he has a cute friend. Let Scott and Tommy have their fun on the lake. You and I should go have some fun on the ocean! Think about it -- all day on a yacht! Soaking up some sun, showing off our bikini bodies, having some adult beverages. Oh, Maddy -- it will be so much fun. What do you say?"

It sounded like a great way to spend the day. And, knowing Shelly, their time was sure to be filled with many carnal delights. Madeline tried to come up with a single reason why she shouldn't go. Just one. Nothing came to mind.

"Ok," she smiled. "Let's do it!"

"Great! I'm so excited. I'll pick you up tomorrow around 7:00am. Now, tell me about your appointment with Nicholas. I want to hear EVERYTHING!"

*****

The ladies gossiped about their time with the shrink, Madeline first and then Shelly. Shelly really opened up to Madeline for the first time, revealing the reason she felt a need to contact Nicholas originally.

"This was months and months ago," she began, sipping on her wine. "You and I had gone on one of our regular Girls' Nights Out. I think we had gone to the Diamond Club."

"Oh, I love that place!"

"I had found this really cute guy and asked him to dance. His hands were all over me on the dance floor, like an octopus ... but I really liked it. He was getting me so hot and bothered. I told him I needed a breath of fresh air. I was going to get you, but he said he could use some cool air, too.

"It was so terribly humid that night. We didn't get much relief going outside. Walking out of the club was like walking into a sauna. We strolled around the side of the building and my car was conveniently parked there. I suggested we get inside, turn on the engine and max up the AC."

Madeline listened intently. This was the first time Shelly had cheated on her husband Bob. Madeline was drawing mental parallels to the first time she had cheated on Scott, just three nights ago.

While she listened, nibbling on her salad, Madeline kept making side-long glances toward Faras. He busied himself with odd jobs while keeping an eye on their table. Currently, he was wiping down silverware and glasses. He would often make eye contact with Madeline and hold it until she blushed and turned her face away.

"I was making out with him in the front seat. Just kissing, at first, but really hot and heavy. Then he took my hand and put it on his crotch."

Shelly closed her eyes, reliving the moment.

"Oh my God, I remember it was so hard beneath his pants. Bob really isn't a very large man, and this guy was huge! Isn't it weird that I can remember his cock, but I can't remember his name?"

Madeline's face became flushed, her own heart beating slightly faster. She was licking at a forkful of tomato, not eating it -- just licking the salad dressing from it's skin. She looked over and noticed Faras watching her. She made a long, seductive lick, from one end of the curved tomato slice to the other. Then she popped it in her mouth, the whole thing. Faras smiled and returned to the task of cleaning the silverware, but Madeline noticed him first adjusting the front of his pants.

"I pulled his cock out, and started going down on him -- right there in the car. I felt so naughty, so wanton. I knew that people might walk by my car at any moment. They might look down and see my head bobbing up and down on this guy's knob. But I didn't care.

"He had pulled the straps of my dress down, discovered I wasn't wearing a bra, and was playing with my nipples. Oh, he was driving me crazy, rubbing them, pinching them between his fingers. I think right then I knew I was going to fuck him.

Yesarub
Yesarub
468 Followers
12