I Want You to Want Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Angie helps Scott with his car and gets a ride for a reward!
7k words
4.71
29.1k
50

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone! Sorry I know I've been away and I'm super sorry about that! Life got in the way two or three times down the road. Anyway, here is the next part of the Story. More will be coming (yea I know) sooner, rather than later! Keep an eye out! Also as always please vote and all that stuff! AND! I want to thank my editor for the next few chapters, Elmer you're awesome! Thanks for reading.

It was hard waking up, my muscles hurt and I was a little cold. I could see that I was in the basement, a soft lamp was on, shedding the room in a warm glow. I felt Linda shift next to me, sleeping pretty soundly. I could feel her breasts pressing against me and legs laid across my legs. If it wasn't for the puddle of cum underneath me I'd lay here for a while longer. I reached for my phone not that far away and looked at the time. About five in the morning blinked at me.

I did some math, I came down here at like eight, we did oral, then fucked for a couple of hours so I had gotten about six hours of sleep. Which I felt I could survive on if need be. I remembered it was Monday and I was off of work. I needed to get my car fixed today, and Mom had left me her credit card to help out and cover food while she was out of town. Since one of her coworkers had screwed something up she had to... You know what? I don't actually know what my Mom does for work. She never really talked about it. All I knew was it was pretty good money since we never worried about anything, and actually after my Dad died when I was a kid and Linda was a baby his insurance covered school for both of us.

So we had free reign of the house for the foreseeable future, which my cock was getting hard just thinking about it. Linda, my hot, crazy ass sister had seduced me a couple of days ago and I gave in. Not having a girlfriend in a while was starting to wear on me and Linda noticed. It also helped that she found out a good friend of hers and her brother were fucking.

I know this isn't a forever thing and we are both fine with that, and I remembered I actually have a date soon with Becky, my best friend's sister. If Becky had wanted that date sooner I probably wouldn't be here, naked with Linda. Not that this is a problem if you ask me. I brushed my hand against Linda's back softly.

She groaned softly and cuddled up against me. I felt her kiss my shoulder softly. "What time is it?" Linda asked without opening her eyes.

"It's a little after five," I replied softly and she groaned again. "I am laying in the puddle so I'm getting cold." I told her and she sighed again, I chuckled a little at her as I pried us apart. I stretched my back as Linda did the same on the big pillow thing that laid in front of the couch. I pulled and picked her up off the floor. She wrapped her legs and arms around me, thankfully she was pretty light, as I carried her upstairs to her room. I laid her down in her big king-sized bed. I pulled off her velvet gloves, undid her garter belt and slid her fishnet stockings off. I rolled her head around and took off the pearls on her neck and pulled the pins from her hair carefully.

I was thinking about leaving and going to my room to probably snooze or maybe get my day started off early. Linda reached up at me with one eye half opened. "Come back to bed lover." She whispered at me sweetly, how could I say no to that? I climbed into bed with her and we got under the covers and cuddled against one another. I lazily ran my hand across her stomach till I fell back asleep.

I woke back up to the sun shining a little. The clock on her nightstand read it was a little after seven. I sighed. If I wanted to get things done I'd have to get moving soon. I kissed her cheek softly as I gently climbed out of bed. Linda shifted but didn't wake up. I felt bad but I had things to do and she'd have class in a couple of hours. So another marathon fuck was not really an option. I showered and dressed quickly in t-shirt and shorts, it was summer after all. Linda's door was still closed so I went and ate a quick breakfast and left the house to the garage.

Here was my baby. My dad left me his 67 Dodge Challenger, candy apple red finish with the double black racing stripes down the middle. I've always been handy and had a couple of friends who helped me get her up and running. Sadly I rarely take this car out, it's too important to me. I went out back to see my everyday car, a 1998 Chevy Cavalier. At least when I bought this piece of junk it was already a deep red color. The problem with this thing was it seemed to run when it wanted to, not when I needed the damn thing to. I got in and said a little prayer as I turned the ignition on, and as though the car gods heard me it fired up like a charm.

I took a sigh of relief and drove to the nearest mechanic, which happened to be Angie's father's place. Garcia Motor Works, opened at eight, and I was right on time. Rico, Angie's brother, saw me coming and waved me right into one of the service bays. He was about my height, short black hair wearing his mechanic overalls. I parked and got out and shook Rico's hand.

"Hey man," Rico said as we shook. "So you're still driving this POS?"

"Don't have a choice, but I basically got a promotion at work. So I need it running to take me to and from, but I don't know what's wrong with the damn thing." I explained, Rico nodded his head thoughtfully as he got in the car and turned it off. He went to turn it back on and it didn't start.

"Ok I can see your point," he told me as he rubbed his chin. "Alright man, take a seat in the waiting area. I'm going to check a few things out alright?"

"Yeah man, I can chill for a bit." I replied, I was about to turn away when Rico spoke up.

"Angie should be showing up soon with doughnuts and coffee. If it takes a while you should ask her for a ride home. I don't want to keep you all day man." Rico told me and I nodded my head and hid my smile as I walked into the little waiting room. Sarah was shuffling paperwork as I walked, we went to high school together but never really talked that much.

"Hey Scotty, getting your car looked at?" She asked as I took a seat.

"Yea hopefully I'm not going to be here all day." I replied and Sarah shrugged her shoulders. I noticed Sarah's body. She was a bit shorter than I am, with shoulder length chestnut brown hair, fair skin and good sized breasts, probably Cs if I had to guess. Sarah was wearing a tight skirt and white blouse, which she clearly filled out. She bent over to reach for something and her ass poked out from behind the counter and I leaned over to take a look at her shapely ass in that tight skirt. I suddenly realized that last week I wouldn't have bothered to look, but now I was checking out a woman I barely knew.

Linda had changed me, for good or bad, but now I knew that if I wanted I could ask her out without tripping over myself. I had stumbled ass backwards to some of my previous relationships, but Linda had given me the confidence I had been missing most of my life. If I hadn't asked out Becky, I'd probably be asking Sarah if she wanted a drink tonight. Plus the real reason was that I was trying to hide my slight erection that had just walked through the door.

Angela "Angie" Garcia came strutting in. At about 5'10, as the song says, she's got legs! Great legs that led to a great ass, slim tummy and easily double D tits. Long straight black hair, hazel eyes, red lipstick on her full lips, a tight black shirt showing off her slim stomach, and shorts showed off everything, knee high black socks and black flats ... She was here for like five seconds and I was already drooling.

"Hey Scotty," she greeted me with a sweet smile, holding three boxes of doughnuts and two of those boxes of coffee things. Angie set everything down on the counter and turned to me. "What? I don't get a hug?" she asked.

I hesitated because I knew I was getting stiff, but if I didn't she'd probably call me out on it. I got up and went in for a quick hug, but Angie clearly had other plans. She came at me swiftly and pressed herself against me, hugging me tightly. I could feel my cock pressing against her, she had to feel it as well. When we pulled apart I sat down quickly, probably too quickly but I didn't want to be embarrassed. Angie didn't say anything and actually hugged Sarah and did the kiss on both cheeks thing. The idea that Angie also slept with Sarah flashed across my mind, which left a present image in my mind before she turned to me again.

"Your Challenger isn't in here is it?" Angie asked me, suddenly concerned.

"No it's my Cavalier, I need to get around and not beg for rides anymore. My boss even went so far as to say so." I explained and saw the relief on her face. I'd known the Challenger was a chick magnet since I discovered girls, but her concern was odd.

"Well if Rico's working on it you should get it back quickly."

"I saw him as I pulled up, he should be looking at it as we speak." I replied motioning to the door.

"Well let me go see what he says, I'll work him over for a discount." Angie told me with a wink before she entered the service bays. That sparked my curiosity more, but I might have to wait before my curiosity was satisfied. I waited for a couple minutes before Angie and Rico came to me.

"Well good news, bad news man." Rico said coming in and I figured it'd be something like that.

"Ok, lay it on me," I stated, with a head shake and a sigh.

"Well there's a short in the wiring harness and that is killing your starter and it's going to cost you a pretty penny to fix it." Rico told me flatly.

"Ugh," I groaned, closing my eyes and sighing. "Ok so what's the good news?"

"Well my Uncle's car dealership opens in about five minutes, I can call him up and vouch for you and your car and we can get you into a better ride. One that won't crap out on you, at least for a while anyway."

"It's not worth fixing up that car?" I asked pointing past him at it.

"What it's going to cost you in repairs, parts and labor. Use the POS as a trade in, put down some cash on a newer car." Rico explained to me.

"Even with the friends and family discount, it's not worth it Scotty boy." Angie told me, making a sad face. "But I can drive ya where you want to go."

"So you'll make a call?" I asked before standing up.

"Of course, by the time you get there I'll have it worked out." Rico reassured me, we shook hands again. Angie took me out to her car, a Jeep Wrangler. We climbed in and off we went. I'm not going to bore you with the details, but I picked up an older Chevrolet Impala with leather seats for a pretty good price. I couldn't pick up the car until I showed proof of insurance, which I had left my card at home. I went to look for Angie as she said she had to make a call when we got to the dealership. She was around the corner almost behind the building.

"Yea ok, good to know. I'll talk to you later, ok?" Angie saw me coming and hung up her call.

"Hey, I hate to ask, but I left my insurance info at home, do you mind taking me? I couldn't get hold of Linda." I told her looking at the blank screen on my phone.

"Oh it's no problem," Angie smiled sweetly at me. I could feel my cock twitch in my pants, but I really need a car. We got back in her Jeep and I called Mom.

"Hey honey, what's the verdict?" She asked me over the line.

"Well it's toast, but Rico and Angie's uncle is hooking me up with a pretty good deal." I explained, suddenly feeling Angie's hand on my thigh. I looked over and saw a sly smile creep on her face.

"Well that's good dear, you make sure to thank her!"

I smiled back at her as her hand crept closer to my hardening cock. "I am sure I will have no problem with that." I replied right as Angie took hold of me over my shorts. I stifled a groan as she rubbed the flat of her palm against me in delicious friction

There was a crash in the background on the phone and I could hear my Mom swear loudly. "I'm sorry honey but I've got go, people are trying to fuck up my career again. Give your sister a kiss for me, I'll try and call you later." She hung up quickly, which was a good thing as Angie was groping at my balls. I leaned back and sighed with pleasure.

"So I had a really interesting phone call with Linda just now." Angie explained squeezing me softly. "I guess she is going to be sitting down funny in her class today, thanks to you."

"Well I aim to please," I chuckled. "It helps that Linda is crazy hot."

"Oh my god yes, and she's a crazy bitch. Did she tell you the time she had me eat her at the Golden Bowl one night?" Angie confessed. I was shocked to say the least.

"Ah no, she really hasn't told me much but we've just started this little affair, although she did tell me that you wanted to do this."

Angie raised an eyebrow as she pulled up behind my garage. "And by 'this' you mean this right?" She leaned over and unzipped my fly and my hard cock sprang out of my shorts when she pulled my boxers aside. Suddenly she was sucking on my cock and it was pretty goddamn good. Angie ran her tongue around the head of my cock, as I leaned back in my seat. Angie was quite skilled, I couldn't decide at the moment who was better, her or Linda.

My thoughts got thrown out the window as Angie held my cock back and ran her tongue from my balls to the head before really going at it. Slurping sounds echoed in the car as Angie started to bob her head up and down on me.

"Oh holy fuck," I moaned. I wasn't going to last long if she kept up this pace. "Angie, honey I'm going to burst soon if- oh shit!" Angie took me all the way down and sucked hard just about to bring me over the edge, she slurped back to the head. I took hold of her head and came hard. "Shit! Baby keep sucking!" I commanded as I jizzed into her mouth. Angie sucked through my orgasm and then some, swallowing my cum. Some escaped her mouth and pooled around my balls, but it didn't matter since as soon as I was done cumming she lapped up the remains of my cum. Once I was licked clean she kissed me on the cheek.

"Cover up big boy, I need something to drink." Angie told me as she helped me put my cock away. We made our way inside and Linda was in the kitchen, she turned and smiled at us. She wore a sleeveless blouse and pleated gray skirt. Linda was in black nylons and flats with her hair in a ponytail.

"Hey lovers," she told us. Angie didn't say anything just came up to her and they kissed passionately. I saw their tongues dance between them. Angie turned her head and started to kiss her neck. "Been sucking cock again, Sexy?" Linda asked Angie before smacking her hard on the big bubble butt.

"I can't help it, you gave me too many dirty details from last night. I had to see what all the fuss was about." Angie told her between kissing her skin and licking her ear. I could get used to watching the two of them play with each other.

Linda suddenly slapped Angie's ass hard again and Angie backed up. "I'd love to stay and have lots of fun with you two, but I've got to get to class." Angie looked disappointed, but Linda pulled her face up for another kiss. "But don't wear him out, I'll need some relief after classes all day." Linda came up to me next and gave me a quick kiss before prancing out of the house.

Angie leaned against the counter and folded her arms under her breasts, making them look bigger. "So I want to make a deal." She told me before licking her lips. "I really want you to fuck me and hard. Having your cock in my mouth got me horny, but I know you need a car. So get whatever you need to get for your new car and sooner the better."

I didn't need any more encouragement, I found my insurance card, called them, switched it over. Now I was back in Angie's Jeep and my hand stroking the inside of her thighs. Soon we were back at the dealership signing papers. A swipe of the credit card and I had the keys to my new to me car. I parked behind the garage and noticed Angie's Jeep was in the driveway and lights were on in the garage. I poked my head to see Angie running her hands over my Challenger.

"Hey sexy lady, want a ride?" I asked leaning against the door.

Angie turned to me and propped herself on the hood and gave me a sexy smirk. "MMMMmmm, in more ways than one handsome." She crooked one finger at me and had to restrain myself from running to her. I came up and Angie was immediately running her hands up my chest, I threw my shirt off and started to make out with Angie. I really enjoyed kissing her, she was pretty good with her mouth and tongue. Angie wrapped her legs around my waist and we started to grind against each other. I felt my cock getting hard again as I slid my mouth over and started to suck on her neck. She cooed sexily in my ear. "God Scotty, I don't think you know how long I've wanted this." She whispered in my ear, running her hands over my back.

"You should have said something earlier," I whispered back. "You know how many times I've stroked my cock thinking about fucking you?"

"Oh shit Scott, I lost count of how many times I had my favorite vibe in me wishing it was you giving it to me." Angie leaned back to take off her top revealing the sheer bra and her very hard nipples. She unclasped it in the front and showed off her amazing breasts. Angie played with her nipples, rolling them with her fingers. "Make my dreams come true Scotty, fuck me hard baby."

Not like I needed any more encouragement. I leaned down to take her left nipple in my mouth and played with the hard nub with my tongue. Angie moaned above me as I tongued her tit, licking it all over before moving on the other one. Feeling the stiff nipple in my mouth was getting my motor going and my hardon pressed painfully against my shorts. I tried to ignore it as I tasted her sweet skin. I slipped my hand in between us to unbutton her shorts

"Oh yea baby," Angie moaned as she ran her hands through my hair. I pushed my hand down her shorts into her underwear. She was pretty wet as my fingers danced over her pussy. "Oh yeah Papi, keep playing with me!" I pulled back and took off her shorts and saw the matching pair of sheer thong panties she was wearing. I kneeled down and started to go to town on her pussy. I brushed my tongue over her thong, tasting her pussy for the first time. It was milder than Linda's but a little sweeter than tangy. I could understand why Linda wanted to taste this woman all the time. I pulled her thong aside and rammed my tongue into her juicy pussy. I wiggled it around and was rewarded with Angie moaning loud and long in Spanish. "Oh joder bebe!" (Oh fuck baby)

I kept licking her for a bit and gently sucked on her clit. Angie pulled me up and we started to make out again. "I need to be inside you." I told her, pulling her to me but Angie pushed me back and took off my shorts and boxers in one swift motion. Angie bent over and took my cock in her mouth giving me a good suck before leaning back down on the hood of my car. I didn't say anything as I picked up her legs and rested them on my shoulders before sliding my steel hard cock into her red hot pussy.

"OH FUCK!" I moaned with her as I slid all the way in, my balls bouncing off her softly.

"Oh Papi, oh give it to me!" Angie moaned and I started to fuck her. Slowly at first, sliding in and out slowing, getting her juices to cover my cock. I took hold of her thighs and started to pump her faster. Both of us moaned as I watched her tits bounce playfully on her chest. She looked so good, moaning and groaning on my manhood. Angie started to play with her own tits which was seriously hot. I sped up my pace and Angie arched her back. "Oh Papi, flip me around, I want it doggie stud!" She moaned at me and how could I say no?

I pulled out of her and swung her legs around and pulled her back. She had her feet back on the ground and was bent over my car. I pulled her thong all the way off of her and spread her legs apart. Gripping her hips I thrust back into her, hard. "Oh fuck Angie, you feel way too good!" I cried thrusting into her very hard, my balls bouncing off her clit.

12