I Wanted More

Story Info
My first anal experience.
1.1k words
4.39
15.7k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WA360
WA360
9 Followers

When I turned 18 I moved into my stepdad's house. He and my Mom had recently split. I think their divorce woke something up inside him. He began to walk around nude, I even stumbled upon him jerking off a time or two. He started to pay me visits at night after that. I never mentioned it to him the day after and he never said anything about it. It felt so good, I just let it continue that entire summer.

I remember waking up one night, as I had many times before, to the touch of his hand on my stomach. He would slowly rub his hand over me and gradually work his way down to my underwear and slip his hand inside to find my cock already hard in anticipation of what was to come. I always pretended to be asleep while he did this and laid there for him to do as he pleased. He would take my hand and place it on his cock and then wrap his hand around mine, so I was gripping him while he touched me. He always stopped before cumming and went to the bathroom to finish but on this night, I decided I wanted more.

As I laid there in the dark delighting in the ecstasy of both touching and being touched, I decided it was time to let him know I was aware of what was happening. "I'm awake" I said and with that I pulled my underwear off and moved to take his cock in my mouth. He did not stop me; I recall a loud sigh from him as I began sucking his thick cock. I think he had been waiting for me to do this for an awfully long time. Now that I had acknowledged what he was doing and showed my willingness to participate he could enjoy himself so much more.

He pulled his cock from my mouth, grabbed my hand and said, "Come with me". I stood up obediently. Now naked in the middle of the living room, my shorts left laying at the end of the couch. He kept hold of my hand and led me to his bedroom. As we stood at the edge of his bed, he pulled me close and took both our cocks into his hand and started stroking them together. He put his free hand at the back of my head and pulled my lips to his. It was a deep, rough kiss. Not like kissing a girl at all and I enjoyed it so much that I eagerly took his tongue in my mouth and reciprocated. I remember the rough, sandpaper like feel of his beard stubble on my face. It was exhilarating and I wanted it more and more as we stood there and kissed.

He told me to lay down on his bed. I did as he said and laid down in the middle of the bed, naked with my hard cock standing erect as I wondered what would happen next. He walked to the foot of the bed and stood there looking at me as he stroked his cock. Our eyes locked, there could be no question now for him, he knew I was willing and eager to please him however I could.

I watched him climb onto the bed and crawl up, so he was over me. The tips of our cocks touched as he hovered there. My breathing was ragged, my heart was racing and, in my mind, I was hoping I would feel him slide his cock into virgin ass. He laid down on me know and I felt the full weight of his hairy body press into me. My legs were spread, and I felt him rub the tip of his cock over my hole and I twitched in anticipation. He did not put it in me though. He lifted his cock so it would lay on my belly next to my cock. He started grinding, kissing me as he had before. My disappointment did not go unnoticed though. He whispered "Soon, but right now just push" and I did as he said and thrust my hips up to match the downward motion of his.

Our two cocks had become so slippery from the precum we both had been dripping that we were now sliding all over each other's bellies with each thrust. It was at this point that he stopped moving and asked if I was sure I was ready. I remember looking back at him, our faces only inches apart. All I said was "please" and to my delight I felt his cock move once again to my ass and I knew what was about to happen. He pressed the tip against me and sent a charge of electricity though my body as I felt him start to slip inside.

He paused for a moment with just the head of his cock in my ass. I recall thin stinging pain from it but I also remember how badly I wanted more at the same time. My arms wrapped around his neck as I braced for him to move further into me. He kissed me deeply and then very slowly shoved the full length of his cock into my ass and I could feel his balls resting against my ass cheeks. It both hurt and felt so wonderful all at the same time and then he began to move. In and out. Slowly. His breath on my neck sent chills through me and I slowly started to push back against him in rhythm to his strokes.

He was fucking me now. His cock was hitting me harder and harder with each stroke. I remember asking for more and he increased the speed of his strokes and the pressure. Soon he was fucking me so hard and it felt so amazing that I shot my load onto my belly and he spread it around with his belly on each stroke into me. He moaned loudly when he felt me cum between us. He was fucking me so fast now, and so hard. Within minutes he came. I will never forget the sensation of feeling his cum squirt deep inside my ass. It was one of the most erotic, sensual things I have ever felt in my life.

We laid there, him still inside me, kissing for what felt like an hour. I was about to get up when he told me not to go anywhere and he pulled me close to him. We both had my cum on us and I had his in my ass but he refused to leave the bed and told me to go to sleep. So, I laid there, in his arms and we fell asleep like that.

That was one of the best nights of my life and it still, to this day, makes me so happy that I was able to please him as well as I did.

WA360
WA360
9 Followers