I was a Cuck - Karen #02

Story Info
I loved sloppy seconds so Karen got them for me!
3.8k words
3.06
18.8k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
495 Followers

I was a Cuck - Karen chp#2

By BUSTER2U

My name is George. I never realized that I've been a cuckold all my life until recently.

I guess it really started when I was a teenager. When my girl, Bobbie Jo, called me crying. I wasn't sure what she was trying to say, but it sounded bad. When I finally got to her house, we went for a ride to talk.

Bobbie Jo confessed that some guy was giving her a ride some place. Somehow a door flew open, his dick went into her pussy and she felt really bad about it. Confessing to me that she still loved me and she was so sorry. We had the hottest sex of my young 18 yr old life. I was hooked and didn't know it yet. But the rest of my life I wanted that same feeling of confession and makeup sex with the intensity of true devotion that I had felt from Bobbie Jo.

********************************************************

Now chapter #2

So here I was after about 5 months of marriage, totally hooked on Sloppy Seconds. I wasn't proud of it, but I realized I was hooked. My wife Karen seemed to be happy with it since she was getting lots of strange cock as a benefit from my addiction to sloppy seconds. I always felt secure, I credited our superior communication between the two of us. So the world was great!

When I was discharged from the US Coast Guard, I sold some unused leave and left with a pocket full of cash. Next stop was Kansas City to visit with Karen's family on our way to California. We really weren't in any hurry and just enjoyed the drive.

Eventually we got to Karen's folks house and her family came out to greet us. The first thing that her Mom did was take her thumb and rub off Karen's eyeliner, saying she looked like a whore. We almost left right then, but I swallowed my pride temporarily.

Karen's brothers came out next and her Father was still at work. Later just before dinner, all the men folk were sitting in the living room either watching the news or reading the evening paper. Karen's mom was cooking and setting the table in the adjoining dining room.

Upstairs in Karen's bedroom, I was speaking to Karen. I had a suggestion to even the score, with her bitch Mother of hers. Karen readily agreed with what I suggested for her to do. Karen was as pissed off at her Mother as I was. So I casually came down the stairs, grabbed part of the evening paper to read like everyone else and peaked over the top to watch the stairs.

10 minutes later Karen came down the stairs in her totally see thru blue baby doll nightie and walked right up to her Father to ask him a some silly question to get his attention. Her beautiful C-cup breasts were completely on display no more than 18" from her Father's face, as well her hairy bush. The nighty couldn't have been more sheer, that is why I had bought that particular one for her.

Karen's three younger teenage brothers probably had never seen any tits before and their eyes were as big as saucers, with a big smile. Her mother was busy setting the table unaware her daughter was showing her beautiful body to all her men folks.

Karen's Father looked up from the evening paper, noticed her beautiful breasts on display and tried to focus on just looking into her eyes. How could any normal man ignore perfect young firm breasts of a 21 year old beautiful woman?. About that time Karen's 3 younger brothers were giggling about Karen's whole body being on display. This caused her mother to look up. Realizing Karen was acting like the "whore" her Mother called her earlier, her Mother suddenly screamed at her! LOL

"Karen put some clothes on! You look like a whore!" her mother screamed.

"Yes Momma" Karen replied. Slowly turning around, (so now her brothers could see her breasts and her Dad could see her ass) from standing in front of her Father and running back upstairs to get dressed.

Meanwhile, I almost laughed out loud as I hid behind my section of the paper at the dinner scandal I caused to happen. It wasn't much but, that was my revenge for the disrespect of rubbing off my wife's eyeliner in front of me.

A couple days later we rented a U-haul trailer, packed most of Karen's stuff and headed for California. Of course I encouraged her to ride topless and be sure to give everyone we passed a good view.

We got to California and found a furnished apartment right off the bat. We even had a great balcony with this nice townhouse style apartment. Perfect for Karen's naked exercises! No one ever seemed to notice except the black street sweeper guy who waved back to Karen almost everyday as he went by.

It wasn't long before I was bored and still hadn't found anyone to fuck Karen for me yet. So I came up with an idea. We lived right behind a big filling station that had a really big lot. From our balcony I could see almost the entire parking lot except right in front of the station by the pumps.

I had an idea. I challenged Karen to drive over to the filling station topless. I double checked and made sure there was nothing she could use to cover her beautiful breasts with in the car. Now that she had lost all that weight she was very proud of her body. So about 9pm on a Friday night, just wearing a set of pink stretch pants and shoes, she walked out our front door with her purse and got in our Camaro with all the windows down.

Our Camaro was parked right by the door to our townhouse and it was dark. So no problem walking to or from the Car. I asked her to drive down to the corner and come back so it would look like she was just cruising around topless on a friday night.

Then I watched from the balcony, and I was totally amazed when I saw her actually pull our Camaro right up in front of the station by the pumps. Lots of bright lights and three guys working there. She had all the windows down in the car because it was a hot summer night.

I had asked her to try to get all the guys to feel her up while she was setting there chatting with the guys. From the handprints it looked like they did. Seriously I couldn't believe she did that, but Karen always had a lot of self-confidence. Usually she would do anything I asked.

The first guy, John came over later that night, knocking on our front door. Karen let him in and he fucked her on the sofa. I got my sloppy seconds and was a happy guy. John kept coming over several times a week until we moved after 6 months.

To help cover our bills I suggested Karen get a job and she applied at Allstate insurance. I dropped her off and picked her up, as we had only one car. She was just one of the many women in the office staff.

One day I challenged her to wear her totally sheer see thru top to work without a bra. She did. When I picked her up after work I even parked on the far side of the parking lot so I could get a good look watching her C-cups bounce all the way across the parking lot. Since I had an Insurance job also, I had lots of free time to go where ever I wanted.

We'd been living at the townhouse 6 months and I figured I didn't want her getting "hung up" on John, the filling station guy that had been coming over almost every other night. So we moved across town.

Over off Winchester ave. closer to where we both worked. However then I thought, I would really like her to dance at topless bar. Topless bars were everywhere in those days. So one afternoon we took a ride out to Sunnyvale and checked out the Brass Rail.

The Boss was out in the nightclub sitting at a customer table chatting with a couple of the dancers. The Boss was watching the dancers as we were led over to his table. We chatted for a while and he asked Karen to go over to get on stage next. He sent one of the gals over to the MC to make arrangements.

Karen waited for her turn and got up on stage. Then the music started playing and she started dancing. She quickly took her top off showing her beautiful bare breasts. I was so proud her beautiful C-cup breasts. Next song off came her skirt. Karen was only wearing panty hose that became see thru under the bright lights. That wasn't kosher at the time. So the Boss sent one of his waitress/dancers over to distract the govt inspector (ABC?) from noticing this since she wasn't wearing panties.

Karen got hired on full time, I was so proud. Karen knew that she was encouraged by me to fuck other men when ever she had the opportunity. She didn't need to ask me permission.

So one day a several weeks later I stop by to see her since I was in the neighborhood. It was in the afternoon after the lunch crowd left and was dead slow. But I ordered a drink and had a smoke and asked the waitress to tell Karen her husband was there. I would have thought she'd been visible waiting on tables also. LOL

However, from the way this waitress was acting it was obvious to me that Karen was "getting busy" with somebody in the back somewhere. She must have been having a good time because it took her at least a half hour to come out from the kitchen area. It seemed that she has been fucking one of the black cooks. I was not stressed about it at all.

*****************************************************************

We advertised in swinger mags and started swapping wives all the time. I really enjoyed Karen giving me sloppy seconds and the strange pussy for me was not bad either. Because of this advertisement we got a call from an unusual fellow, and he had a special offer for us.

When this black fellow came over, he brought us a movie projector and 3 or 4 black & white porn movies. His deal was for us to just show them when the swingers come over, and if they want a movie to take home, I should just charge them $25. I thought that was great. Then he wanted to fuck Karen. I thought that was even better!

Then they went into the bedroom for about an hour and a half. I was so turned on about this. For some reason Karen being fucked by a black man was exceptionally erotic for me. After they got done and he came out of the bedroom he quickly left.

Karen slowly came out in her white terry cloth robe and says "Honey, his cock was too big for me. He is even bigger than the fellow out on Long Island. Really too big. I can't take the whole thing. And look what he did to my breast" as she opens the top of her bathrobe. "He put a big big hickey on my left breast!"

"Wow, looks like you had a good time Honey!" I said.

Karen smacks me on the arm then with a smile, "Yeah, I really love the way he fucks me, he fills me up so good. I can't wait till he comes back again."

Then I say. "It really turns me on that you had sex with a black man. Why don't you quit taking your birth control pills and let him knock you up! That would be so hot Honey."

"Yeah, that would be hot. But I fuck so many guys, how could I make sure the baby came out black?" Karen purrs.

"I don't know. Maybe we should talk to the Doctor about different kind of birth control next time you go in for a checkup." I suggest.

"Come on let's get to bed, I want some of that sloppy seconds now that you fucked our black friend!"

*******************************************

About a 3 or 4 weeks later we are messing around in the bedroom and I challenge Karen to stick her bare tits on the bedroom window.

"Do you really want me to do that Honey?" she says.

"Yeah, I think it would be fun. Never can tell what might happen!"

"Ok" she says and climbs out bed and presses her bare breasts against the glass at about 10am on a Wednesday morning.

"Honey, there is a guy across the street looking at me! she says.

"Well, smile and wave, to him." I say.

"Honey, he is signaling he wants to call!" she says.

"Give him our phone number so he can call you silly!"

Karen starts holding up fingers, trying to give him our number. He finally gets it correct and he calls. I let Karen answer the phone and flirt while she gets his name and apt number. I encourage her to go get a quickie.

Karen finds her raincoat to wear, so she can go naked underneath as she quickly heads across the street. Karen comes back in about an hour.

"Hello honey, I'm back." Karen says upon her return, and gives me a kiss.

"Hi Sweetheart. Did you have a good time?" I ask.

"Yes I did, he had a nice big cock. He works evenings and says he would be glad to fuck me everyday! I really liked his style, he was so surprised to see me put my breasts on the window, just for fun!"

"I am glad you enjoyed it. By the way, I've got to take a drive up to San Leandro, near my sister's house tomorrow. Since you are not working at the moment, I wondered if you would like to tag along. I have to see a customer that works at the mall there."

"Well, that sounds like fun and it would be something different. Sure, what time do we leave?"

"Prob about 6 to 6:30pm for a 7:30pm apt. My customer runs a shoe store there at the mall." I explain.

***********************

Next day as we head out, I'm wearing my usual Insurance salesman attire. Karen is wearing a thin nylon long sleeve top, no bra of course, and a really short mini skirt. no panties of course.

I park our Camaro in the mall parking lot, kiss my wife goodbye. She wishes me luck. I mention I don't know how long this will take.

I walk on into the mall and find the store I'm looking for. He is by himself so I have wait between his customers to talk about life insurance. Unfortunately this seems like it takes forever.

After about an hour Karen gets bored sitting in the car and decides to see what is taking me so long. She struts on into the mall. Of course every male in the area stares at her perfect C cups bouncing and jiggling with every step.

Karen loves to bounce them on purpose, as she loves the attention of men. Karen quickly spots me trying to sell a policy, curiosity satisfied she keeps on window shopping. It isn't long before a local young black man sees her and Smiles. Karen smiles back.

The young black man walks over closer and says "What is going on there, Darlin'?What is a foxy young lady doing out this time of the evening all by herself?"

"My husband is talking to a customer over in that shoe store, trying to sell him some insurance. It is talking forever, it seems" Karen complains.

"Well, I've got to tell you, pretty Mama, you have some nice Breasts. I can sure tell by the way they bounce and jiggle as well as those hard nipples sticking out so nice."

"That is nice of you to say, kind sir. I used to show them off every day at the Brass Rail down there in Sunnyvale. Have you ever been there?"

"Oh yeah, but not when you were there. I would remember a pretty young lady like you showing your pretty breasts." he says.

"Well, I'm going to go back to my car now. If you want to come with me, to keep me safe, I will show them to you when we get there." Karen purrs with a smile.

"Whoa, Darlin', that sounds like a wonderful deal." The black stranger says.

They walk quickly back to our car, making conversation along the way. Karen purposely bouncing her breasts all the more to tease the fellow. Then takes his hand and puts it under her shirt so he can feel her breast. The parking lot is pretty dark and not so full of cars now, not many people walking around.

"Why don't we just get into the back seat, so it is more private." Karen purrs.

"Sounds great to me, Darlin', don't mind if I do." says the dark stranger as he opens the door and get into the back seat.

Karen follows him into the back seat, taking off her top as she enters. Her friend instantly has a big smile and a hardon.

"Suck my titties Honey, I need it so bad! Please suck them hard for me and squeeze them also. As Karen kind of rests on her knees on the seat to get her breasts closer to her friend.

He quickly grabs each breast and squeezes, and brings his mouth to the first breast. While working her breasts with his right hand he slips his left under Karen's short skirt. Sliding his hand up along her smooth thigh he quickly finds she isn't wearing any panties, and quickly plunges his fingers in her wet pussy.

"Oh Baby, that feels so good. Keep going, don't stop, suck my tits harder." Karen says while working on his zipper. "Give me that big cock, now. Stick it in me Baby. I need it now!"

Karen gets his zipper down and gets his cock out of his pants, now sticking straight up and she starts to straddle him to sit on it.

"Oh that feels so good baby, give me that big cock. now. Work that cock deep into my pussy Baby!" says Karen wiggling around to work his big black cock in deeper.

"You are so wet for me Baby. Take my cock deep into that tight, sweet pussy." he moans.

"I need it so bad, fuck me baby with that big black cock. Oh I just remembered something" Karen lifts up off the black cock and reaches into to her pussy and pulls out her diaphragm and tosses it into the driver's seat. "My husband would approve if I have a black baby." Karen purrs

"Do me Lover, squirt your cum deep in my pussy. Give me your black baby tonight! Fuck me hard."

"Flip over Baby, I want some leverage to slam you good!" as her grabs Karen's hips and moves her to all fours. Then starts slamming her hard in a steady rhythm, working for his climax.

"I'm going to cum Honey, I'm going to cum. Fuck my pussy, fuck it deep and breed me!" working her body back and forth to meet his strokes.

I finally get done wrapping up my sale and head back to our car. As I walk up to the car I hear them fucking before I see them. I back off a couple cars and have a smoke while I watch and wait for them to finish. With a smile on my face as my naughty wife is getting me some more sloppy seconds.

"Fuck me baby, breed me baby. Give me your black baby tonight!" Karen purrs. "I'm on the edge, I am fertile, knock me up, shoot your cum in me!"

"Here it comes slut. I'm unloading a giant load in your fertile pussy right now! Your gonna have my Black Baby for sure, Slut! Here it comes! Argggg!"

"Oh Baby, shoot it deep in me, I'm coming too! Ahhhhh, knock me up tonight with your black baby! I want it so much, give me your baby! fuck it into me. ahhhhhh!"

I wait to till I see them trying to get their clothes back on before I walk on over slowly. "Hey Honey, are you going to introduce me to your new friend?" I said with a smile. I so love this woman, she turns me on so much!

"Honey this is Lamar, and he just gave me a really great fuck!" Karen explains.

"Nice to meet you Lamar, here is my card with our home phone number. If you feel like bringing some of your buddies with you, you are welcome to fuck Karen some more, whenever you want" I tell him.

Lamar says, "that sounds like a plan! But I gotta get going now. Nice meeting Ya'll."

i don't really understand why, but I don't seem to get jealous of all the men Karen fucks. It just turns me on, and I love those sloppy seconds. But I do get concerned to make sure that I separate her from her lovers, after a while, so they don't get serious with each other.

Karen puts her top back on and as I get into the driver's seat I see Karen's diaphragm on my seat and pick it up. "Here Honey, put this back in to keep Lamar's cum in your pussy. It will give you a better chance at having that black baby you want so much and keep your seat a lot less sticky!"

"Thank You Sweetheart. I am beginning to love those black cocks a lot more these days. They fill me up so full and make me cum so hard when they use me!"

"I'm glad you like them Karen, because porno guy is coming by tomorrow afternoon. I won't be there, you can fuck him as long as you want."

"Whoa, that is perfect timing. I will still be fertile while I keep trying to stretch my pussy deeper on his really big black cock. I can't wait! I sure Love you Honey. I can't wait until I have a black baby and embarrass the heck out of my folks!"

"I love you too Karen, I can't wait either. When our Porno guy comes by tomorrow, why don't you go home with for a few days? He just lives up in Oakland. That would give you more time to get stretched by his really big cock. I bet you would like that."

Buster2U
Buster2U
495 Followers
12