I was a Cuck - Karen #04

Story Info
The tragic end of George and Karen.
3.8k words
2.12
15.7k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
504 Followers

My name is George Wilson. I never realized I was a cuck all my life, until recently. I don't know why, but I enjoy my wife fucking other men. I really love the sloppy seconds she brings back home to me after she fucks them.

****************************************************

So in Chapter #03 Karen went with Monroe for a couple days. Monroe takes her to a black bar and Karen ends up dancing naked and fucking most of the patrons.

Monroe now sees Karen as a big business opportunity. Karen meets Hector, an ex-NFL player and moves in with him.

Karen finds out that that George would let Hector crush his nuts to prove his love for his wife Karen, and it really turns her on.

Hector has Karen's breasts enlarged with silicone to DD's, then takes her to almost every bar in the Bar Area to strip and whore for him.

She also comes back with many tattoos and erotic piercings. Karen has become a total whore and fuck toy for several ex-NFL players and Hector.

*******************************************

3 months later...without a single call to George from Karen...

George gets a phone call.

"Hello" George answers the phone.

"Hello, George. Is that you Honey?"

"Karen, is that you?"

"Hello George, I've missed you so much. Are you still living in our old place? Do you want to come get me? I am ready to come home to you Sweetheart."

"Yes, give me directions and I am on my way Honey" says George

************************************

and now Chapter #04

George drives up to Oakland following Karen's directions. He pulls into a driveway at the address Karen gave him and a tanned naked Karen comes running out to George's car. Karen quickly opens the door and gets in.

"George honey, I'm so glad to see you! How have you been? I have missed you so much. I love you George." purrs Karen.

George holds Karen tightly in his arms and cries. Sweetheart, I never thought I was going to see you again. You never called me. I didn't know what to do. I have missed you with all my heart. Are you coming home to me again, now?" asks George.

"Oh yes, my love. I am all yours again. Do you like all my new decorations? I have these ace of spades tattoos all over my body. They mean I only fuck black men now. Is that OK, Honey?"

"If that is what you want Sweetheart. Let's get home." George drives back to San Jose, while Karen rubs his crotch.

"George, Honey, I will still give you my love Honey, if you still want me. I've been a real whore. Hector pimped me out in almost every bar in the whole Bay Area."

"Well, I can't wait to be inside of your sweet pussy again, Honey."

I have fucked a lot of black men. I will be surprised if you even want me anymore or if you could even feel me if you fuck me. My pussy is so stretched out now."

"I don't care about that Honey. You are so sexy, I know you can still satisfy me." says George.

"We need to 're-connect' for a while first, before we even think about anything else." purrs Karen.

"Please don't hurt me anymore. I have cried myself to sleep every night since you left me to go with Hector." says George.

"I am so sorry George. I had to go on that adventure with Hector, I didn't do it to hurt you. But I did it in spite of knowing it would hurt you. I love you George, but I also love to see you cry for me."

"Sweetheart, I love you so much. I don't care how much you've been stretched."says George as Karen smiles realizing she still has her power over George.

"I just want to hold you in my arms forever. You are the love of my life. You mean everything to me Karen. That is why I was willing to let Hector crush my nuts."

"Ah, almost home again. I was afraid you would move and I wouldn't ever be able to find you again." says Karen.

"You know where my folks live, so you could always find me through them Karen. Let's go inside, I want to be inside you so much."

George and Karen make sweet love and reconnect after 3 months apart. George holds Karen and cries that he has missed her so much. Karen holds George to her newly enhanced breasts and reassures him that she is only his forever more.

******

Life returns to normal. Karen is wearing clothes again. George tries not to be so insecure anymore. He comes home from work.

"Hello Honey, how was your day? I've got dinner almost ready." purrs Karen.

"Hi Sweetheart, it was a tough one. I let all my sales slip without you here, I was so depressed. I'm thinking maybe we should move back to Kansas City for a while, before I get fired." of course George is really thinking he wants to get Karen away from all these bad influences in the Bay Area.

Karen focuses on what George is saying and smiles.

"That way you could be near your family. We could even stop by on the way and visit my Aunt Rose in LA on our way back out there. What do you think?"

"George, that would make my family so happy. Yes, let's do it!"

***************

A few weeks later they are pulling a little trailer and stop at Aunt Rose's and Grandpa's house down in Los Angeles.

Knock knock Knock

"Hi kids, come on it." says Aunt Rose.

"Hi, this is my wife Karen. Karen this is my Aunt Rose, and my Grandpa."

"Give us a hug, there." Grandpa says as Karen smashes her DD's on Grandpa.

We visit, have dinner and watch TV for a while. Then it gets late so everyone starts to get ready for bed. Aunt Rose is in the bathroom. Karen and I are sleeping on the fold out sofa bed in the living room.

I'm just going to wear my underwear to bed, Karen is going to sleep nude, but she has on white terry cloth bathrobe when Grandpa wanders out into the living room, while we are getting ready for bed. He walks past me and just as he gets past Karen I whisper to her.

"Karen, open your bathrobe and show Grandpa your tits" I say with a big smile.

Grandpa hears me and turns around to look at Karen. Now, It is weird because he is at least 70 and Karen is 22 yrs old.

"Ok, Honey." and Karen quickly opens her bathrobe with a big smile. Karen gladly shows Grandpa her DD's. Grandpa's eyes become as big as saucers. Karen has seen men stunned looking at her before.

Karen then reaches down and takes Grandpa's hands and puts them on her breasts. Grandpa's right hand is on Karen's left breast and Grandpa's left hand is on her right breasts as they are facing each other.

Grandpa gently squeezes her breasts, totally amazed never having seen anything so beautiful before. It doesn't take long before that has really gotten Karen hot and she drops to her knees.

Karen reaches in thru his zipper and pulls out Grandpa's dick and eagerly begins to suck. Just about the time as he gets wood, he freaks out and runs back to his bedroom.

Saying something about disrespecting Aunt Rose or Grandma as he returns to his room.

"Wow, I never expected you to pull out Grandpa's dick to suck it, Karen." George whispers.

"Well, he was squeezing my breasts so nice it made me horny. I just wanted to show him my appreciation. Maybe I should go in his room and show him more appreciation. What do you think, George?"

"Grandma has been passed away for at least 15 years, I bet he would really like it if you went into his bedroom." George says as he smiles.

Karen gets up from the hide-a-bed, nude of course and quietly goes into Grandpa's bedroom. It is just about 9 pm and dark. She spends the whole night with Grandpa and never returns.

At 7 am George hears Aunt Rose get up and go into the bathroom. George realizes that if Aunt Rose comes into the living room she is liable to ask me where Karen is.

Since Karen is still in Grandpa's bedroom, he realizes that he better let Karen and Grandpa know Aunt Rose is up. So George grabs Karen's white terry cloth bathrobe and opens Grandpa's door quietly.

Before George can toss the bathrobe in he sees Karen riding Grandpa as fast as she can. George whispers "Aunt Rose is up!" and closes the door.

George and Karen leave later that day without any mention of Karen sleeping in Grandpa's bedroom all night. But everyone seems embarrassed about it.

Grandpa remarks to Aunt Rose later that day "that wife of George's is such a whore, she even fucked me last night!" Says Grandpa.

"I know you were getting fucked Dad, You made so much noise Dad! Do you think I'm deaf?" Says Aunt Rose with a smirk.

***********

We get to Kansas City eventually. Karen has a great work record there and quickly finds a job working at BMA a local insurance company. Karen's Uncle works there also and is glad to stop by to take her to work each day. But George Struggles to find a job.

***************

George had bought a small policy while being an insurance agent in Calif and has it transferred to Kansas City. The agent was coming over to meet George and Karen. George has an idea for some fun. July in Kansas City is hot and sweaty.

George explains his plan for excitement to his wife. "Karen, when the insurance guy gets here. I will talk to him out here on the screened in porch. I will let him in and have him sit here where he can look into the kitchen window."

"You be walking around in the kitchen naked, with your high heels. You will look so hot."

"I like what your saying George. Keep going Honey." purrs Karen.

"I will sit over here, so I can't see what you are doing. I will holler at you to get him a cold drink. When you give him his cold drink, just give it to him thru the open window." George explains.

"OK, no problem. Then what honey?" asks Karen.

"But make him reach thru the window to get it. Since I won't be able to see you, he will think you're being naughty. So when you hand him his drink be sure to rub your tits on his hands."

"That sounds like fun!" says Karen...

The later that evening the insurance guy comes over. It works out just like George figured. Karen liked his looks and invited him back over when George finally got a job.

George had a recorder that he wanted Karen to turn on so George could hear what happened during Karen's seduction of Larry the insurance man. But Karen purposely forgot to turn it on.

George figured that this was a sure sign of betrayal. That if he ever lost his Karen, that Larry the insurance guy would be the one getting her.

***************

.

Not wanting to work in insurance again, George ends up working at 7-Eleven on swing shift to replace a man that was severely beaten in a robbery. But this works out as George can chat with the black men coming in to see if they are interested if stopping by his house to fuck Karen.

George meets Jimbo, a local fellow who is interested is swapping wives. So Jimbo eagerly brings his hot wife over to swap one night, but it doesn't work out cuz they have a young child and there just isn't enough room in the little apartment.

Karen was sitting there topless when everyone came in and Jimbo really liked what he saw. So every week when Mary was working in the evening, Jimbo would call George to hook up with Karen.

ring ring ring (phone at the 7-Eleven where George works)

"7-Eleven" George answers the phone.

"George?"

"Hey Jimbo, what is up?"

"My ol' lady is working tonight at the Donut Shack. I thought I'd see if I can see Karen."

"No problem, Jimbo. I will call her over at her folks and tell her to go home to our house."

"Thanks, George. See you later."

"Yeah, no problem, Jimbo." said George as he starts to get wood.

ring ring ring (phone at Karen's Parents house)

"Hello." One of Karen's brothers answers the phone.

"Is Karen there?"says George

"I will get her for you, George." he says.

"Hello" says Karen.

"Hi Honey, Jimbo just called. He would like to see you tonight."

"Oh that is great George! I will get home for that!"

"Ok Honey, see you later. Love you bye."

**********

Karen is in a hurry to get home now and talks to her family. "Mom, George just reminded me of something I've got to take care of, so I'm going to go home to take care of it now. I will see you tomorrow after work. Love you." says Karen.

***********

Karen quickly walks the one block back to her and George's upstairs apt to get ready for Jimbo. A lover she really likes.

knock knock knock...

A naked Karen answers the door.

"Hey Baby, wow you look great as always." says Jimbo.

"Hurry up and get in here lover, I need some more of that big dick of yours right now!" Karen says opening the door.

Jimbo gently squeezes Karen's breast as he walks by her into the living room and french kissing her all the while still visible to any nosy neighbor if they were looking.

Jimbo quickly shucks off his clothes and follows a naked Karen into the bedroom.

"Give me that big cock Jimbo." Karen purrs.

"Let me stick my tongue in that sweet pussy first, Honey." says Jimbo

"Jimbo, you can fuck me anytime you want to. I love that big cock of yours." purrs Karen.

"I want to fuck you everyday, you got my phone number... mmmmmm" as Jimbo licks Karen's pussy.

As far as George knows, things are going "OK" for him and Karen, sort of.

Karen gets up at 6:30 am to get ready to go to work each morning. George is fast asleep. George gets up real late in the morning to go to work at 3 pm to get home at midnight.

This a frustrating schedule for George and Karen. They never get to talk, visit, or hardly even fuck. By the time George gets home Karen is sound asleep.

Then that day of destruction happens down at the 7-eleven.

George has been sending guys over to see Karen as often as he can. But this time something was different. George drew a simple map. But, this guy seemed a little stoned, but in reality was very stoned and went one block too far...

knock knock knock... knocking on Karen's "parents" house back door.

"Hello, can I help you?" Karen's Mother asks, as she answers the door.

"Yes, I'm looking for Karen. George sent me."

"What would you want Karen for?" Karen's mom inquires

"George, sent me. He said I could get laid." the black stranger says with a giggle because he is so stoned.

"Just a minute" says Karen's mom... as she retreats into the house to get Karen's Dad.

"How can I help you, young man?" Karen's father says to the stoned black man.''

"I am here looking for Karen. I was told by George, that I could get laid if I followed his directions on this map here." holding up the scribbled map to show Karen's Father.

"I'm afraid Karen isn't here right now. In fact you've got the wrong house all together. I think you better leave!" says Karen's father barely keeping his growing anger under control.

Karen was there when the black dude knocked on the door But after he left, her folks gave her the most embarrassing 3rd degree on her sexual activities with George and of course she threw 'George under the bus'.

Karen's true character vastly declined with lies she told her folks about George. Especially when she said "George made me fuck nigers Daddy! It was terrible and I hated it! No matter how much I washed I couldn't feel clean and get all of their dirty filth off of me." as she came up with some fake tears.

"Well, I'm going to castrate that young bastard George, when I get my hands on him! I can't believe that asshole was making my innocent little girl into a black man's whore!" threatens Karen's father.

Karen felt she couldn't say anything to defend George. Karen was afraid she would reveal she was actually a black cock whore. Thereby be putting the blame on herself for all of her interracial sexual escapades. Karen realized, if that was revealed, she would be disowned forever by her parents. Poor George has to take all the blame.

*****************

Having stayed the night at Jimbo's, George regrets he didn't call Karen to let her know. The next morning Jimbo asks George to drop his wife, Mary, at her work the Donut Shack, on their way to the motorcycle shop, where they had planned to go.

Jimbo having already secretly called Karen earlier while George was fucking Mary, to give Karen the information on where George is going to be. Karen gladly relays the information to her parents.

So George is driving his Camaro with Mary riding on the console between the bucket seats. Jimbo, riding shotgun in the other bucket seat. It is a beautiful warm sunny day, unusual since it just before Christmas, as George pulls into the parking lot of the Donut Shack to drop Mary off.

George is still thinking about Karen because he never came home last night, so he feels a little guilty. But George figures he will see Karen tonight at home after work later tonight. George has no idea that his whole world is collapsing around him.

George doesn't know that the black man mistakenly went to her parents family home the previous night. George parks at the front door of the Donut Shack.

Jimbo saw Karen and her folks when they drove up and smiles to himself. Jimbo's plan is about to come together. Jimbo purposely very slowly opens the passenger door to get out slowly taking his time, so his wife Mary can get out. Jimbo is going slowly so that Karen's Dad can get his hands on George.

George hears a scream and turns to see Karen's Dad running directly towards him with a knife in his hand. The look of intense hate on her father's face was scary all by itself, totally freaking George out.

Karen screamed because she knew her Father was really going to castrate her poor stupid husband George, if he could just get his hands on him. But George turns his head just in time to see Karen's Dad bearing down on him, like a bat out of hell.

George rolls up the window as quick as he can then hits the door lock just as Karen's father grabs the drivers side door handle with his left hand and a razor sharp 4" pocket knife in his right hand.

George tells Jimbo and Mary to hurry up, he has to go. Jimbo takes his time as he would really like George's manhood destroyed so Karen would be all his alone.

However, Mary likes George after the great fuck he gave her earlier this morning. Mary sees Karen's Dad pulling on the door handle and realizes something is going on.

Mary finally jumps out of George's Camaro, and Jimbo takes his time as he slowly gets back in. Jimbo is hoping that George will lose his manhood if he goes slow enough.

Karen's Dad isn't about to run behind George's car thinking George might run over him if he did. George and Jimbo drive safely out of the parking lot. George is wondering why Karen's father acted this way, and Jimbo is disappointed that George wasn't castrated like he had planned.

George has no idea why Karen's Father would try to attack him like that. But after these events he decides to forget about the motorcycle shop. George drops Jimbo off at his home, and goes home to his own place and finds all of Karen's clothes and other belongings are gone. George finds a pay phone and calls Karen's folks house.

ring ring ring...

"hello" says Karen

"Honey, what is going on? Your Dad came running at me with a knife in his hand and hate in his eyes."

"I'm sorry George, but some black fellow came to our back door last night. He was looking for sex and said that you sent him. He really pissed off my folks. I can't be with you any more Honey, I am sorry." says Karen.

"Come back with me to California Honey. We don't have to live here." says George.

"I can't do that or I will be disowned by my family George. Just go back yourself. I am sorry Honey. It is all over for us now. Completely over for us. Good bye forever." and Karen hangs up.

***********

Epilog....

George realizes his world is over and just packs his stuff in his car to cries all the way back to California. George's heart is not just broken but totally shattered and destroyed. George even has nightmares for years about what would have happened if Karen hadn't screamed a warning to him as her last act of love for him.

Meanwhile, Karen, having thrown George under the bus is stuck back living with her folks. The main problem for Karen is that her sex drive is going a hundred miles an hour and so she needs a lot of sex.

Buster2U
Buster2U
504 Followers
12