I was a Teenage Sex God Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lance held his kiss with Morgan. She parted her lips and he eased in his tongue. A hand unzipped the back of her dress. He was escalating their encounter way faster than previous guys but the ascent felt smooth and graceful like the near-vertical ascent of a supersonic jet. Lance unhooked her bra with just one hand. Pretty suave. Even Morgan needed both hands to undo it.

Lance plucked at the spaghetti straps of her dress with his fingers. "May I?" he asked. She nodded in assent. He lowered the straps off her shoulders and pulled the garment down to her waist. Morgan wore a strapless 36D bra underneath. She let it drop at his feet.

Lance kissed her again. Her body felt softer, more feminine than Tina or Angela. While these women possessed their own unique and attractive qualities, both had a harder edge. Lance dug their openness in bed and it gave him a crash course in sex. But with his third lover, Lance already felt like he had become the teacher. Though not a virgin, Moran clearly had less experience than him. The teen stud took the homecoming queen by the hand and led her to the bed. "Ladies first," he smiled, pointing down to the mattress. She crawled into bed. Lance followed.

As Morgan disrobed, Lance had an idea. She had a lot of pillows. The expert lover arranged them for maximum comfort: a soft one for her head; a longer one underneath her back; and a stack to raise her hips even further off the mattress. Lance gently positioned her nude body atop the pillows.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Getting you off," he answered curtly.

Following his whispered instructions, Morgan butterflied her legs. She rested them on two more pillows under each thigh that raised her bended knees like a little froggie. Lance dipped his head between her thighs. She was clean-shaven.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned happily, finally grasping his intent. Morgan felt his hot breath against her pubic mound Lance moved very slowly. He moved from her outward edges inward, avoiding direct contact with her hot spots. After a few minutes, her clit popped out of its hood. She was erect. Lance moved his head and tongue all the way up from her perineum to her pulsing love nipple.

Morgan's breath caught in her throat. A few guys had tried to eat her pussy before but their efforts lacked skill and enthusiasm. This guy clearly loved his work. And the pillows were a nice touch. She could just settle in for a long ride.

Lance slowly slid his tongue up her moistening slit. Just before he reached her apex, he focused all his sexual energy upon her twitching clit. He imagined the force of his desire traveling like an electrical current through his tongue.

"Ohmigod!" Morgan cried out.

Lance kept his tongue pressed against her clit. Her climax felt sharp and sudden. She probably had not expected that. Lance waited for her breathing to slow. Her body needed to recover.

"You like?" he asked.

"More... Please..." she muttered, expressing her pleasure in monosyllables. "WANT!"

Lance did not disappoint. Despite his coarse demeanor, the teenage Casanova gave amazing head. Morgan lost count of her orgasms. But the sensation did not satisfy the young lady so much as whet her appetite for even greater pleasures. She could not deny it any longer. Morgan craved his big cock. With other guys, sex had not felt bad. But, truth be told, it did not feel like much of anything. She knew that would change with him.

The desire between her legs had grown slowly. His size excited her but it also intimidated her. She felt vulnerable in his presence. Lance looked big and strong enough to have his way with her any way he chose. She would be powerless to stop him. But her inhibitions weakened the longer he kept his face buried in her crotch. Lance exhibited complete dedication to her pleasure. A man like him would never hurt his lover.

"Put it in," she moaned at last. "I want you."

Lance glanced up from her open thighs. Her words sounded like music to his ears. He always waited for an invitation. The stallion-sized heartthrob appreciated the responsibility of being well endowed. He attracted a lot of curious women but closing the deal required tact. Lance had to wield his erotic weaponry with great care to avoid causing pain.

"Are you sure?" he asked her. "It might be too much for you."

"It's OK," she reassured him.

"I might make you come so hard that you black out."

"Very funny," smiled Morgan. "You better take it out before I change my mind."

Lance knelt up. He hooked his thumbs underneath the waistband of his boxer briefs and slowly slid them down his thighs. The girthy base of his tool came into view first. He was thicker than her wrist. As the ladykiller continued to unveil himself, inch after inch of shaft emerged from between his legs. It seemed to go on forever. Having rolled down his underwear almost to his knees, he finally reached the end of the line. BOING! His massive erection sprang out in all its masculine glory.

Lance smiled ear to ear. His cock throbbed with excitement. He reached for his jeans and pulled out a chain wallet. He fished out a long strip of Magnum XL's. Morgan had seen condoms like that at the drug store but had no idea who ever bought them. Now she knew. Lance tore open the wrapper and slipped it on faster than she could say 'big dick player.'

She lay before him with open legs and lewd intentions, her cheeks flushed, a pink glow suffusing her throat and breasts. Her chest rose and fell with brief baited breaths. Lance reached out and softly touched her cheek. Her face broke out in a smile. His fingertips glided down her cheek and throat to her heaving bosom. Even on her back, the blonde looked buxom. Lance caressed her nipples with his palm. They felt hard as rocks, a sign of deep and profound arousal he noted with the authority of experience.

Morgan's hand reached up, closed around his wrist, and pulled him closer. "Now," she murmured. Lance positioned himself. He chose to take her missionary. The ladykiller wanted to gaze into her eyes and read the pleasure in her face.

His hands pinned her wrists to the mattress as the tip of his fuck spear nosed against her moist labia. A gentle but firm shove lodged his big knob in the jaws of her snatch. While other guys had struggled to enter her, the teen Lothario seemed to operate simply by muscle memory.

Lance slid upward into her silky, soft sweetness. To her astonishment, it didn't hurt at all. His mouth had prepped her thoroughly for what was about to happen. After nearly an hour of diligent groundwork, Morgan had nothing to worry about other than blinding pleasure and ecstasy.

His massive tool just kept pushing, pushing, and pushing, deeper and deeper into her deepest recesses. She kept waiting for him to begin his withdrawal stroke. Her past boyfriends never got too far inside of her before they beat a retreat. But Lance never stopped. His passionate invasion continued, forcing her open to accommodate his size. She loved it. She wanted it. She needed it.

Finally, he paused.

"Are you OK?" she asked him.

"I bottomed out."

"Huh?"

"You're not very deep. I don't think I gave you more than seven or eight inches."

Seven or eight inches?

"How big are you?"

"Too big to fail," he smiled.

"Funny."

Actually, it wasn't funny. It was fucking hot. His big cock felt amazing.

"Let me try something," he told her. Lance angled his hips upward and carefully maneuvered his knob into the nook beneath her cervix.

"Whoa!" she gasped. Morgan had been vaguely aware of this place inside her body but never reached it during her own self-explorations. Her pussy gushed love nectar as Lance continued to probe his partner.

"You like?" he asked.

"I love," she answered.

Lance's grin broadened. Morgan had a feeling that he expected that response. She was wrong. The teen stud had no idea how she would react. Every woman's body was different. Each posed an intimate puzzle to solve. Lucky for him, he had just found the secret combination to unlock Morgan's lockbox of forbidden pleasures.

A delicious pressure built in the pit of her stomach. White-hot spirals of bliss spread outward from the imperious hardness that filled her to the brim. That what was what she loved the most about his cock. Lance was not just huge. He was hard. Like a rock. Though Morgan hid her elation, Lance felt powerful. Not only was she unable to resist him. She did not want to. He ignited a burning lust that good girls were not supposed to experience, let alone enjoy. Morgan did not want to date him. She wanted to fuck him.

Lance rhythmically clenched his PC muscles, causing his tool to twitch inside of her. The movement was slight yet forceful enough to push Morgan over the brink. He felt her stiffen and shudder beneath him. Suddenly, her body went limp and her eyes became vacant for a moment. Though she might refuse to stroke his ego with affirmations of pleasure, that face did not lie.

Lance pressed his advantage. Like a divining rod, his prick almost guided itself to the source of her pleasure. His hips instinctively hammered away at her deep spot until her eyes rolled up into their sockets for an instant. Without a doubt, Morgan was having a multiple orgasm. Her response turned him on. He wanted to take Morgan higher than any guy ever had taken her before.

"Ohhhhhh... God!!" she groaned as Lance continued to thrust himself deep into her quinny. Her ankles locked behind his back and she tried to pull him in to the hilt. Morgan wanted every inch of his fuck club. Lance was already bottoming out but he crammed just a bit more cock inside of her.

Her cunt began to spasm like crazy. The undulating muscles of her vaginal sheath ferociously pulled and gripped at his forearm-sized tool, threatening to yank it out by the root. Morgan lifted her ass off the mattress and impaled herself upon his hard spike of flesh. Cunt juice flew everywhere as their hips slammed together. Morgan's cheeks flushed. She grit her teeth to keep from screaming out loud. But the teen bombshell lost herself in the heat of her crescendo.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHH FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!" she yelled. Fortunately, the dance music downstairs concealed her outburst. Just as a precaution, Lance began to thump her in time with the electronic beats. The creaking bed blended in with the rhythm of Bruno Mars. Neither of them would ever hear hits like "Grenade" the same way after tonight.

Lance gave Morgan no quarter. The bodybuilding Casanova had the stamina to maintain a breakneck pace in bed for hours at a time. Each of his thrusts felt heavenly. Her orgasms never stopped or even subsided. Instead, the pleasure just continued to build and build until Morgan felt like she would explode.

The blonde struggled to restrain herself. With her party in full swing downstairs, she could not cry out her pleasure nor bang the walls with her fists. No one could ever know about this. Morgan had nowhere to release the intense emotions and energy that seethed inside her body. Finally, she clung to him with every last ounce of strength and dug her nails into his back. Lance felt her draw blood. Those fingernails hurt but only in the nicest of ways.

Lance looked up at her. Morgan's head had tilted back. She was gasping deeply as he sawed his power tool in and out of her pussy. Tears of joy ran down her face as she tried to hold back her exhilaration. She was his. Even if the homecoming queen never dared say hello to him at school, she was totally his.

Lance had met her, charmed her, and lured her to bed in under an hour. Some guys probably had been trying to get into her pants for years but the rogue lover simply jumped the queue. The ease of their hookup shocked even him. Possessing a vague sense of the cheerleader's popularity, Lance suspected he had just upended the school's social hierarchy. The illicit nature of their encounter thrilled the young Lothario. Morgan had risked everything to be with him.

"OOOOOHHHH MMMMMMYYYYY GGGGGGAAAAAAAWWWWW...MMMMPPHH," she cried out, the last word cut off as Lance stuffed Morgan's soaking panties into her mouth. The sex-starved bombshell bit down on them hard as she came. Lance noticed the party noise had faded. Someone would notice her absence. They had been going at it for over an hour and a half. He slowed down his thrusts and let Morgan come down from her peak

"You like?" he smiled.

"Wow!" she whispered under her breath.

"No regrets?" he asked hopefully.

"Fuck no!" she replied without a second thought. "But I have some questions."

"Like can you follow me on Instagram?"

"No, silly," she laughed. "It's just that this happened so quickly. Are you like a playboy or something?"

"I'm anything you like me to be," he deflected.

"Just be here next time I call," she told him. "Seriously."

Morgan felt him still throbbing inside her body.

"You want me to take care of that?" she asked.

"I better go. It's getting late."

"It's the least I could do. You made me come like 15 times."

"Let's go for 18, birthday girl," he smiled, not requiring much encouragement to stay. The rational part of his brain told him to bounce. However, his dick had other plans. Lance pulled out of Morgan's soaked, gaping pussy. He climbed out of her bed.

"Follow me," he told her, walking toward her dressing table. Morgan stumbled out of bed. Her legs nearly fell from underneath her as she stood up. Morgan hadn't lied to him. She never had so many orgasms during a single sexual encounter. Usually, she didn't even climax until the second or third time she slept with a guy. Morgan wobbled with each step. Her body had entered a state of shock. She felt five pounds lighter.

Lance stood next to her vanity. It had a very large mirror that she used for putting on makeup. He pulled the matching chair out from beneath the table. Morgan understood his intent. She bent down and grasped the back of the chair for support. Lance moved behind her. She could see him looming in the mirror. His physique dwarfed her small frame. He must have been a foot taller with broad shoulders that would fill a doorway. She had been with jocks before but never with a guy like him. The teen cocksman sported enough in-your-face 'fuck you' muscle to reject the usual norms and niceties of high school etiquette without any fear of consequences.

"Fuck me," Morgan stage-whispered, her own words surprising her. The cheerleader wasn't that kind of a girl. But Lance brought out the beast in Morgan... She wanted the alpha stud to ravish her. The teenage gigolo made her feel like a living, breathing woman, not just a blow-up doll for the sexual fumbling a clumsy teenager.

Morgan gripped the top rail of the chair as he entered her from behind. The penetration happened faster than the first time, a little pain followed by a rising tide of pleasure. The cocksman just kept going deeper and deeper until her body locked against his. Lance felt her thighs widen as he sunk himself into the hairs. Her vaginal muscles began to ripple in that way that meant his girl was about to have a big one.

"OHMIGOD!" she piped. "OH, MY FUCKING GOD!" Morgan wasn't abbreviating her OMG's anymore. She didn't seem to care any longer if someone heard them either as Lance began to lay some serious pipe on her. He bottomed out on each thrust as her thighs alternately trembled and stiffened. Morgan suddenly went silent as a massive orgasm tore through her body. Every muscle froze up except for her eyes. They blinked rapidly and went vacant for a brief moment. Her head hung down in blissful exhaustion.

"More," she suddenly growled at him. "I want more." Lance obliged. With her hands gripping the chair in a white-knuckled death grip, Lance pounded her full throttle. He let go of her hips and grabbed her big, swinging jugs. Morgan had D-cups with rock hard nipples. Lance pinched her nipples firmly at the root and expertly rolled them between his thumb and index finger. He varied the pressure until finding her wavelength.

Morgan bit her lip to keep from moaning too loud. She ground her hips back against his thrusting cock. Lance had set her whole body on fire and the jezebel was hell-bent on climax. Morgan got her wish. Like the previous ones, she felt an exhilarating surge between her legs that radiated outward in shockwaves of pleasure. The electrifying sensation shot all the way to the very tips of her fingers and toes. Suddenly, the rush intensified even further. The room began to spin in circles.

Lance felt Morgan's knees buckle. She let go of the chair. In a flash, he grabbed her waist to keep his lover from falling headlong into the dressing table. Lance leaned back a bit and let her slump against his body. His massive erection supported her weight and kept her upright. Lance could tell that Morgan had not passed out completely. A few girls fainted with him in the past but she just appeared a bit woozy.

With his cock still anchoring her to his body, Lance carefully maneuvered Morgan step-by-step toward the bed. Her head lolled to and fro as they inched forward. The task felt not unlike guiding a drunk person into bed. Finally, he let go of her waist and she gently fell forward onto the mattress. Lance withdrew from her and rolled Morgan on to her back. She wore a dazed grin.

"What happened?" she slurred.

"I think you OD'd."

"Huh?"

"Babe, I made you come seventeen times," he clarified. "You need some rest." His words sounded boastful but Lance was just stating a fact.

"What about you?" she asked. "You didn't come."

"It's OK."

"No, it's not," she mock-whined. "And besides... You promised to make me come eighteen times."

Sunrise had begun to light up the window. Lance thought of leaving but a promise was a promise... She was the birthday girl after all. He grabbed her by the ankles and positioned himself at the mouth of her cunt.

"Take it off," she ordered him.

"Huh?"

"The condom. I'm on the pill."

Lance didn't particularly mind condoms as long as he used Magnum XL's. However, the prospect of bareback sex was too tempting to pass up. Morgan had a lusciously wet and tight pussy. He could only dream of how good his cock would feel inside of her.

Lance rolled off the condom and casually tossed it over his shoulder. Morgan's grin lit up the room.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you've got a beautiful cock?" she asked.

Lance beamed with pride. He knew he did but such praise never got old.

"Can I hold it?"

He crawled over to her. Lance knelt down at her side. His erection hovered above her face. Morgan reached up for his tool and wrapped her fingers around the base of his shaft. They didn't touch. She then measured his length hand over hand. The teen playboy owned an authentic three-hander. Morgan grasped his knob and yanked his pole all the way down to his knees. She let go and it sprang upward. His prick thwacked against his abs with a meaty slap. The noise made Morgan laugh.

"Fuckin' A!" she gushed. "Do you take Viagra?"

"Nope, guess I'm just a bit excited right now."

Lance positioned himself between her thighs with mounting excitement. Damn! He scored big tonight. Lance barely wedged his knob into her snatch before she cried out with her eighteenth orgasm of the night. Lance sank his shaft a few inches deeper, relishing the iron grip of her pulsating vaginal walls. She felt exquisite bareback, incredibly hot and wet against his tingling cockflesh.

Lance bent down to kiss Morgan on the lips. She moved underneath him, working her hips upward to take more of his shaft. Her legs wrapped around his thighs and her hands grasped his butt. She wasn't letting him go anywhere.

"Happy Birthday, Morgan," he whispered, breaking their kiss.

"You know my parents bought me a Porsche for my sweet sixteen," she told him unprompted. "I was so excited but nothing compares to this."