I was a Teenage Sex God Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rubirosa
Rubirosa
823 Followers

"Hmmm. I reckon you stuffed a couple ounces down your pants," she told him, patting down his crotch. "Enough for felony possession."

Lance chuckled. He couldn't believe this.

"Officer," he smiled. "I guess I should have warned you that I'm packing heat. If you know what I mean."

Now it was the cop's turn to chuckle.

"Sure, buddy. Dream on."

"Tell you what," he proposed. "If I'm right, you have to let me go."

"Deal."

With that, Lance unbuttoned his fly and fished out his limp, heavy schlong. In retrospect, the teen marveled at his audacity. He did not think twice about whipping out his dick in front of a female police officer.

"Holy fuck," Regina blurted out. She actually blushed and put her hand over her mouth for a moment. Sanchez had seen a lot back in her days on Chicago vice. But nothing like Lance Leo's porn star cock.

"How about we find somewhere more quiet," he smiled. "And you can do a full-cavity search."

ONE HOUR LATER

"Keep fucking me, Lance! Oh, God. Oh, God! I'm so close! You're going to make me cum," Regina cried breathlessly.

"I sure am," he answered smugly while looking her straight in the eye. Holding himself steadily above the squirming woman on his strong, taut-muscled arms, Lance's hips rose and fell like a human jackhammer, driving his prong into her gushing pussy. Deeply in and fully out, his wrist-thick shaft reamed her clenching interiors and drove the foxy cop higher and hotter.

"You dig my nightstick, Officer Sanchez?" he teased.

"Don't press your luck," she giggled.

"Oh, I'm going to press it all right. Real deep and hard," Lance declared before feeding her snatch another two inches of dick. Her laughter turned to lewd moans as she writhed beneath him. The pleasure of imminent release twirled and twisted her mind in ways Regina never thought possible. Here was this teenager, ten years her junior, the kind of punk she busted for beer on the weekends, and she had become orgasmic putty in his hands.

"You going to cum for me, babe?" the teen stud asked with delight, "Do you want to cum?"

Nodding jerkily, unable to fully control her body, Regina answered hotly, "God, yes! I'll do anything you want, just make me cum."

Lance dug her admission. He was not unaware how much their power dynamic had shifted in the last few hours. Instead of arresting him, this cop babe was getting pounded by his dick. A chick like this could be useful and not just for casual sex. The biker outlaw now had someone on the force to tip him off about trouble. And a guy like him knew he would end up on the wrong side of the law sooner or later.

The budding playboy was learning a valuable lesson. Whether he slept with a cop, a teacher, or the most popular girl at school, these women were beholden to him and his astounding prowess. Even if they understood their relationship with the ladykiller as purely physical, he could ask things of them and expect his desires to be fulfilled. Obviously, Regina did not tell him that directly but Lance could see it in her eyes and the way they went from wide-eyed to rolling to fluttering into her head to darting back and forth.

He wasn't wrong. She had lost herself in a delirium of bliss. The teen's huge knob went remarkably deep inside her, hitting a hot spot just a hair's breadth below her cervix, and stretching her wide open. Bolts of electrifying lust zapped through Regina's body, making her tingle all over and experience things she only read about in trashy romance novels.

Watching this Latina babe approach her next orgasm sent Lance right to the edge. That kissy face staring up at him, those jugs - huge even in proportion with her Amazonian frame - lewdly smacking against each other, her insanely long legs that gripped his waist... FUCK!

But, again, he still couldn't get over the fact he was banging a cop. He officially had risen above the law. The thought turned him on so much that his balls began to rumble. Lance usually wouldn't fire his load after a mere 40 minutes of intercourse but this chick was too much. And, fuck, did it ever feel good.

"SAMSON IS COMING!!!" he boomed, his baritone shaking the paper-thin walls of their cheap motel room.

Lance did not know where the words came from. But it all made sense later on. His sudden transformation into a suave, swole superstud was connected to Samson. As if undergoing a second and much more satisfying puberty, the teen was developing the barbarian's physique and godlike sexual superpowers. And, just as importantly, he grew a pair of big balls, physically and metaphorically, that allowed him to sleep with any female he fancied.

TEN MINUTES LATER

Regina lay quietly in his arms, the aftershocks of her climax still causing her leg to shudder from time to time. She was still processing the best sex of her life. And the lull in their lovemaking also gave Lance a moment to reflect. He had lost his virginity four days earlier and just claimed his fifth conquest. The horny teen thought about all those times he wanted to bang a stone cold fox like Regina but did not stand a chance. And now here he was, nailing the living hell out of this glamazon, watching her naked and writhing on his newly supersized cock. This was more than a dream come true!

In most harem fantasy novels, the protagonist finds himself in a make-believe universe of elves and orcs. For the remainder of the book, he goes on some kind of Dungeons & Dragons quest. On the other hand, Lance had remained in the real world but his mind and body had morphed. It wasn't really him that was fucking Regina. It was Samson fucking her.

"Lance?" Regina asked tentatively.

"Yeah, babe."

"Can you explain what just happened?"

"I stuck my cock inside your pussy and you came seven times."

"No, silly," she chuckled. "I mean how was that possible?"

"Because I'm well-endowed?"

"No shit. But I saw your ID. You're only 18 years old."

"So?"

"Well, don't let this go to your head but you seem awfully experienced for a teenager."

"I ain't a teenager, babe," he told her. "I am a 10,000 year-old barbarian from an alternate universe."

Regina looked at him a bit strangely.

"Just kidding, babe," Lance smiled before kissing her. He decided to keep his mouth shut. No chick would believe him anyway.

Rubirosa
Rubirosa
823 Followers
12