I was a Teenage Sex God Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, a persistent tingle in her pussy began to heat up. Her climax built like a giant rock rolling down a hill faster and faster. Her vaginal muscles suddenly clamped down on him and a startled expression lit up his visage like a flash of lightning. The manbeast let loose a deafening roar of bliss. The windows in the cheap motel room actually seemed to rattle in their frames.

She literally could feel his gonads vibrate as they prepared to fire their load. With a mighty lurch, his prick exploded with spunk and almost ruptured the latex of his Magnum XL. As his first blast of cum reverberated inside her pussy, Regina launched into her own orgasm. She let go of his arms and her arms flailed about as wildly as her legs.

To add fuel to her fire, Lance began to thrust his pelvis in time with his lifts to maximize the depth and impact of his penetration. He did not take her roughly. There was no pain and only pleasure in their lovemaking. Yet his dominance was unmistakable. She felt it in his hands. Those same hands that held her hips had been strong enough to rip a sink out of a wall. And now they effortlessly yanked her up and down his tool. Regina came with a shudder and arched her back, her limbs flailing each time he thrust himself into her depths. Her big tits bounced uncontrollably, hitting her in the chin until her head sagged back as her climax peaked.

Without warning, a surge of pleasure rocketed up her spine and detonated in her skull. The sensory explosion literally knocked her out for an instant. If Lance had not kept her suspended in mid-air, she might have collapsed to the floor. When Regina came to, her pussy had exploded in a spray of girly cum. She could feel it running down her neck and boobs. Before the policewoman could register what happened, her abs clenched hard and another jet of babe juice squirted out of her smoking hole.

Her cloudburst of liquid lust repeated itself three or four more times. Regina couldn't recall how long it went on. A typical male might have shot his load in ten seconds but Lance's crescendo went on and on. It grew more intense after the first minute. And the dude had completely checked out. His eyes had glazed over and savage growls poured out of his mouth. All she could do was shut her eyes, hold on for the ride, and let the magic happen.

At long last, Regina opened her eyes. The dazed female found herself still planted on his big boner and clinging to his broad shoulders. Looking down, she saw him standing in a large puddle of her juices.

"Fuckin' A," he chuckled. "I've never made a chick squirt that much before!"

Regina rolled her eyes at his vulgar remark but just barely stifled a smile. She could not resist his salacious appeal. Lance gazed back at her unblinking. He smiled with closed lips, concealing his teeth. The mysterious expression told her nothing besides the fact that the rogue kept many secrets.

"Wanna shower?" he asked. Before she could answer, he walked into the bathroom, lightly bouncing her on his dick with each step. The two of them squeezed into the shower stall and Lance turned on the tap. The showerhead doused her back in a burst of icy water.

"Fuck, that's cold!" she screamed. He immediately turned on the hot water tap. The water quickly warmed up.

"Now let's uncork you," he announced.

"Uncork me?"

Lance hoisted her up and off his pole, unplugging his knob from her tight pussy with a loud wet squelch. A deluge of girly cum promptly gushed out of her hole onto the tiled floor of the shower.

"See that?" he smirked. "You had a lot bottled inside you too."

Lance set her down on her own two feet. Regina staggered back a step and slumped against the wall, still panting as if she had run a marathon. Her abs were still spasming, her legs trembling, and her chest heaved with a shiver from time to time.

A moment passed before she noticed Lance's gaze on her. He smiled with closed lips, concealing his teeth. The mysterious expression told her nothing besides the fact that the rogue kept many secrets.

"You know why I'm smiling?" he asked finally.

She shook her head.

"Look down."

Her jaw dropped at the sight. Even after his powerful orgasm, his prick remained hard as a rock. The organ throbbed and pulsed enthusiastically inside his Magnum XL. Further, the rim did not reach the base of his organ. Even fully unrolled, the condom still left the last couple inches of his shaft exposed. And then there was the tip of the rubber which collected his recent emissions. It had inflated to the size of a small water balloon!

"Wow!" she gushed. "How the hell did you do that?"

"You made me come, babe."

"No, I mean. How did you come that much?"

Regina had seen enough porn to know what a cumshot looked like.

"Dunno," he shrugged disingenuously. "I guess you'd have to ask my dick about that."

"I read somewhere the average guy shoots 5ml of semen at best. I reckon there has to be 250ml in that rubber and I'm not even including whatever leaked out of the rim."

"What is an ml?" Lance asked her quizzically.

"Milliliter. 5ml of semen is equivalent to a teaspoon."

"You're a freak, girl," he laughed, trying to change the subject. "Who the fuck uses the metric system?"

Confirming her observation, Lance yanked off the condom and emptied its contents into the shower drain. It looked like he dumped a vanilla milkshake on the floor of the shower.

"You are unbelievable," Regina whispered, affectionately stroking his erection with both hands.

Lance slammed her against the wall of the shower and moved in for a kiss that made her toes curl. Nonetheless, she wriggled out of his clutches.

"Listen, dude," Regina told him. "This quickie has gone on for two hours and counting. Unlike you, I got a shift in 30."

Lance looked a bit disappointed...until the policewoman knelt down at his feet. She grabbed his shaft in both hands and began to suck his dick.

4pm

Lance stood on the football field with Coach Walker. Outfitting him for the try-out had been tricky. The helmet was easy but finding a jersey had been tricky. The XXL size did not fit so the coach removed the padding. Even then, Lance's hulking torso filled out the jersey almost to the point of busting the seams. As for the jockstrap, they had an awkward discussion about the cup size. Lance had to explain even the XL cup would not hold his junk comfortably and he did not need it for a try-out anyway.

The first part of the tryout involved the blocking sled. Lance had seen this piece of training equipment in the movies. The metal sled sat on skids so that it could slide along the grass and had a padded dummy attached to its front.

"What is that?" Lance asked Walker.

"Blocking sled. We use it to practice leverage drills, pass blocking, and other skills as it were a real person."

"What is a leverage drill?" he asked.

"Don't worry about that yet. Just imagine the blocking sled as the enemy. Show me what you got."

"Enemy," Lance repeated to himself. The word triggered him. Or, rather, it triggered Samson. Without warning, he charged full steam towards the blocking sled and slammed into the dummy with all his strength. It skidded across the field a half-dozen yards before upending completely.

Walker blew his whistle.

"Hold on," he ordered Lance. "I didn't tell you to wreck the fucking thing."

The coach could not believe his eyes. Lance would not just steamroll the opposing team. The kid would send them to the hospital if the coach did not reign him in.

"Sorry, coach," Lance apologized. "I ummmm did not mean to hit it so hard. Will I still make the team?"

"I'll see what I can do."

Walker couldn't believe what just happened. The guy appeared to be what his father called 'a retard.' But he would make the NFL in two seconds.

12