I was a Teenage Sex God Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The teen Adonis turned sideways so Bev could see herself in the mirror too. "Take a look in the mirror, babe," he whispered smugly to her. "That's what getting fucked by a real man looks like." While admiring his reflection, Lance noted that the door to the weight room had been left ajar. Janitors or no, neither of them wanted prying eyes.

"Hey,," he murmured. "How about we cool down in the shower?" Before she could answer, Lance spun on his heel and marched towards the girls' locker room. He exited the weight room and carried her across the length of the vast gymnasium as if she weighed nothing. With each step, Lance bounced her entire body up and down upon his thick shaft. She marveled at the casual stride of the teenage Don Juan. Lance seemed unconcerned with the risks of their encounter. A smirk played upon his lips as he walked buck naked through the giant basketball court with a teacher impaled on his tool. If someone entered the gym at that moment, they would have nowhere to hide. Yet he remained cool and completely in control of the situation.

Lance hip checked the door to the girls' locker room. It swung open and they walked inside. Bev noted he seemed to know his way around the complex. The teenage cocksman clearly had been here before. Lance headed straight for the shower room, a rectangular block with five showerheads on opposite walls. Holding up his female burden with just one arm, he carefully switched on the taps. Lance then pointed all the showerheads to the center of the room. Steam clouded the air as they headed toward the intersecting jets of hot water.

Bev dug her heels into his back as water pelted their bodies from every direction. His expression darkened with savage lust. The erotic tension of the moment seemed to invigorate him. As soon as their gazes met, his face lunged forward. He didn't kiss her like other guys. Lance betrayed a masculine hunger and aggression only tempered by his skill and experience as a consummate ladykiller. His tongue invaded her mouth, tasting slightly of mint but more strongly of her own pussy. A deep growl sounded deep in his chest as his manhood pulsed and throbbed inside of her. Lance wasn't just huge. Lance was hard. It felt almost inhuman, like a pillar of granite wrapped in flesh.

Bev locked her ankles behind his back and drew him closer. Lance responded with an upward thrust of his hips, driving another inch of wrist-thick cock into her steaming cunt. She moaned into their kiss as he plunged even deeper. Lance began to reach places that not even the big boys could touch.

"We're at the ten yard line, coach," he joked under his breath. "30 seconds on the clock but almost to the end zone."

"Is that all you jocks can think about?" she quipped.

"I ain't no jock, babe," he answered in a more serious tone. "You and I know that. Football is just my day job. I'm the star player on and OFF the field."

To underscore his point, he shoved the rest of his shaft inside of her. Lance went balls deep. Bev clung to him with all her strength. The buxom teacher could feel his massive muscles flex and lock under a paper-thin layer of skin. His pecs twitched. His abs rippled. His heart thundered in his chest. She felt his grip tighten around her hips. His hands were large, strong, and calloused from hardcore weightlifting. Lance hoisted her up a couple inches and dropped her again. His fist-sized knob lodged inside a delightfully erogenous nook of her quinny just above her cervix. Sexologists called it the anterior fornix or A-spot. Size queens just called it 'heaven.'

As a self-taught expert in pleasuring women, Lance equated the female orgasm to a bolt of lightning. During a storm, a bright flash lit up the sky without a sound. The peal of thunder only followed a few seconds later. His lovers could be extremely vocal but they went silent when the climax hit. Every muscle in Bev's body seized up. Her eyes squeezed shut. He felt her pussy clamp down on his pole like a steel trap. For almost a minute, not a noise could be heard other than the spray of the shower.

Suddenly, a loud groan exited her mouth, followed by a deluge of incoherent cries and screams. "YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. Her chant grew more intense, reverberating through the shower room like an echo chamber. Lance hoped the janitors really did have the day off. The size queen was going berserk. "Come for me, babe," he growled. "Do it again! I want twelve reps out of you!" Grasping his intent, her eyes widened with shock. Could he be serious? Most guys were lucky to get three out of her. In truth, Lance had not weighed his words before uttering them but a guy like him never backed down. "Twelve," he smiled. "Not ten. This is varsity."

Lance planted his feet firmly on the shower floor and flexed his knees. He knew the next half-hour would be quite a workout, more for him than Ms. Johnson. Gaining newfound support, the cocksman delivered a mighty up-thrust and hit her A-spot dead center. The size queen shuddered with delight. The room became silent again save for the smacking sound of flesh-on-flesh as Lance hammered his hips into her body. Then another torrent of shrieks exploded from Bev's mouth as she squirmed every which way but loose. Lance sped up his pounding, trying to sustain her climax for as long as possible. Finally, her body went limp as she caught her breath.

"Two," he counted with a wicked smile. Bev's mind reeled from the prospect of ten more orgasms like this one. His audacity was staggering. And his charm was irresistible.

Lance began to lift and lower her body upon his rock-hard spike of flesh. His tempo was slow, steady, and relentless. The fitness vixen writhed ecstatically in his iron grip. Bev couldn't escape his phallic onslaught even if she wanted to. The alpha teen had assumed total control. She was but a plaything in his arms. Yet his dominance did not imply brutality. At the bottom of his down-stroke, their gazes leveled with each other. His eyes betrayed animal lust but also adoration.

The teen stud abruptly changed up his lovemaking technique. Instead of hoisting her body up and down, he suspended her body in mid-air and gently probed her interiors with his tool. His movements appeared precise and calculated. As Lance carefully angled his hips, she felt his knob brush past her cervix and lodge itself into a deep pocket of her vagina. In the past, she only had a vague sense of this place inside her body. Yet it now felt like a void that had meant to be filled for her entire life.

"That's your cul-de-sac," he whispered into her ear. "Not a lot of guys can reach that place."

With his manroot buried from head to hilt in her pussy, Lance began a series of slow, ultra-deep strokes. Little by little, he stretched out her cul-de-sac. For all his bravado, Lance worked very methodically. The sexual prodigy focused on her body with the intensity of a laser. He wanted her to come. Bev felt a delightful tension build in her womanly core. Her abs tightened. She dug her nails into his shoulders with anticipation. He was touching her in a place that never had been touched before. Bev unleashed a loud, wavering moan. The pleasure had become unbearable.

"Do you feel that, babe?" Lance murmured. "Feel that big cock of mine stretching your pussy?" Bev was too overcome with sensation to answer. "Feel it, babe," he continued. "Feel it. FEEL IT!" His commanding baritone shoved her over the brink. A bolt of electric bliss rocketed up her spine and exploded in her skull. "OH, GOD YES!" she cried out just before she went silent. Every muscle in her body seized up.

The impact of the orgasm threw her head back like a shockwave. Her mouth gaped open in a silent scream. Without skipping a beat, his palm reached up to the nape of her neck and tilted her head back up so Bev remained face to face with him. He wanted to look her straight in the eye as she came all over his big dick. Lance watched her pupils dilate wide open. He loved the sight and sound of a genuine female orgasm - the vaginal contractions, that labored breath, the flush of her skin... But a woman's eyes always moved him the most. They betrayed such a startled sense of awe at the pleasure he gave her.

Lance knew he had intimacy issues with women. His ongoing metamorphosis into Samson allowed him to became intimate with any female he fancied. As a horny 18-year old with no impulse control, Lance felt like a stud in a candy store. A seemingly endless number of girls eagerly lay and spread for him. Yet despite the joys afforded by his ultra-hedonistic love life, he still longed for a connection to a woman. And, if only for an instant, he could establish that bond in a palpable and meaningful way through his physical prowess.

Lance felt blessed he could touch Bev Johnson on such a primal level. He held his gaze on her as she came down from her peak. If an everyday orgasm rang her bell, the superstud had just banged her gong.

"Wow!" she finally said. "How did you do that?"

"I rocked your posterior fornix," he explained.

"Huh?"

"Your cul-de-sac, hon. Don't you read Comsopolitan?"

Bev chuckled a bit. She hadn't expected his answer. Lance shifted her weight in his arms. His tool still felt hard as rock.

"You didn't come yet," she told him.

"But you sure did," he smiled. "I count three down and nine to go."

Bev gulped. She knew Lance wasn't joking.

TWENTY MINUTES LATER

A haze of steam clouded the shower room as Lance continued to pound her in standing cowgirl. Her feet had not touched the ground since they began their rut ten orgasms ago. Bev marveled at his stamina. Bev had dated some gym rats before but Lance belonged to a league of his own. The bodybuilding Don Juan seemed to draw upon an endless reservoir of strength when making love to her. Bev was hardly a small woman yet Lance handled her effortlessly as if she weighed no more than an inflatable doll.

Bev drew a deep breath, inhaling the pungent aroma of raw sex in the air. She could smell spit, sweat, and pussy nectar but Lance's potent yet seductive musk dominated the medley of fragrances. He possessed a natural and distinctive scent that excited her even more than the nicest cologne. She hadn't noticed the pheromone at first. The teen hunk seemed to entice her purely by his good looks, big cock, and charming manner. But she suspected his abundance of Androstenone played a role in their nearly spontaneous hookup. The attractant lowered her inhibitions and opened her up to the risky prospect of hooking up with a student in the shower of the girls' locker room.

The buxom size queen let out a deep groan as the tension built in her pelvic floor. Lance hardly changed his technique a bit since they began but he possessed a winning formula. With perfect aim, his cockhead bypassed her cervix and remained lodged inside her posterior fornix. Using abbreviated strokes that went from deep to deepest, Lance gently but firmly 'nudgefucked' the hidden nook in her vagina. The move was subtle but it felt like a plug being shoved and yanked out of a socket that powered a 10,000-Watt orgasm generator.

"Here comes eleven," he growled. "Just one more time. Come for me, babe. DO IT!"

Bev's head lolled to the side, then shot back up as another bolt of pleasure rocketed up her spine. Every part of her body seized up for an instant. Then she began to squirm and writhe uncontrollably against his broad muscular chest while hyperventilating. Bev never went out of control with a guy before. The size queen enjoyed hookups but they never quite sated the deep hunger in her loins. However, Lance almost seemed to be electrocuting her with his big dick. Even as she came, the teen stud kept pounding away at her. His conjugal rhythm was slow but relentless. Bev gasped for air. If the pleasure he induced was a narcotic, she was about to overdose. Out of desperation, her vaginal muscles clamped down on him with all their might. She wanted to stop him dead in his tracks.

But rather than impede his thrusting, her squeeze box drove him over the brink. "MOTHERFUCKER!" he thundered. Lance's muscle-bound chest expanded to almost menacing dimensions as he breathed gallons of air into his lungs. The bodybuilding brute already cut an intimidating figure but his imminent climax made him feel bigger, stronger, harder... Jugular sized veins webbed his entire body. His massive pecs twitched. Lance's grip on her butt tightened like a vise.

Lance cut loose a fierce roar of pleasure. The lust-crazed manbeast sped up his rut, whipping her body up and down his pole with reckless abandon. He raced towards his climax with the same intensity and determination with which he pursued a touchdown at the big game. But Bev was coming along for the ride as well. "COME ON!" he urged. "ONE MORE TIME! GIVE IT TO ME, BABE!" There was an unmistakable air of dominance in his voice. The alpha stud demanded her climax as if it were his tribute. Bev never felt so conquered by a man before. He owned her body in a way she had never allowed before. Bev felt a sudden tension in the deepest part of her vagina. A surge of bliss erupted from the molten core of her vagina and literally took her breath away. The room went silent, save for the dull thud of blood in her ears. Everything went black.

When she opened her eyes once more, Lance still had his gaze locked upon her. But his expression had changed. Where an air of smug defiance had played upon his visage, she now saw nothing but awe. His moans became quieter yet more ominous. Then a deep growl sounded deep in his chest. His baritone dropped so low that it almost sounded inhuman. She knew he was close.

Seizing the initiative, Bev forcefully drove her ass down the entire length of his massive pole. The size queen knew what she wanted. Sometimes, once a gal worked herself all the way down a superstud's fuck club, when she finally had her clit pressed up against his pubic bone, his thick shaft stretching her wide and smashing her G-spot, his giant knob lodged in her overstuffed cul-de-sac... All a girl needed to do was GRIND. When she mashed her body against his, everything inside of her got stirred up at once. The pleasure never stopped. And all she knew was pleasure, lust, desire, and a hunger to keep on coming.

"FUCK, YEAH!" her lover yelled out. The power of his deafening voice shook the room like the boom of a bass guitar at a heavy metal concert. Lance staggered forward and roughly slammed her back against the wall. The force of his movement startled Bev. In a flash, the unyielding muscles of his granite body pinned her against the tiles. He had supported her entire weight in the air for almost a half-hour but the climax caused his knees to buckle.

As his pleasure surged past the point of no return, his visage took on a savage expression. Lance rammed into her like a mustang in heat. His thrusts were sharp, sudden, and primal. Just like everyone else, Lance donned a mask in public. In the classroom or the cafeteria, he concealed his animalistic nature behind a façade of civility. But it seemed like that mask had slipped. Beneath a thin veneer of charm or at least savoir-faire, lay a ferocity she never saw in a man before. It scared her almost as much as it turned her on.

Bev felt his giant fuck club lurch upward and contract inside her pussy as a geyser of spunk shot up his industrial-strength urethra. His cockslit gaped wide open and blasted her fornix with a torrents of seed. "FEEL THE THUNDER, WENCH!" he yelled. Had the exclamation come from any less of a man, it would have sounded bombastic. But Lance's Sturm und Drang suited him. The exuberant Don Juan had a flair for the erotic and the dramatic. Bev would do anything to please a guy like him.

"SAMSON IS COMING!!!" he yelled out as his pulsating love muscle fired endless cables of spunk into her womb. Each wad outsized another man's entire load. And while his peers discharged only five or six times during climax, Lance experienced dozens of heart-stopping contractions. Bev never saw a guy come so hard. She couldn't blame him for being such an avid playboy. Any male who enjoyed sex that much would become a slave to his cock.

The teen stud's incredible orgasm lasted over two minutes. Her insides quivered from each pop and burst of his weapon. At long last, Bev slumped against the wall. She looked down at the shower floor. His magnum load had overflowed her pussy from the very first blast and a large pool of semen spread below their feet. Little by little, it swirled down the drain...

TWENTY MINUTES LATER

Bev lay face down along one of the benches in the girls' locker room. Lance straddled her thighs and massaged her bare back. His hands felt strong but gentle. Bev squirmed a bit as he pinpointed a kink beneath her left shoulder blade and smoothed it out.

"Relax, babe," he murmured. "Haven't you ever gotten a deep tissue massage before?"

"And where by chance did you learn that?" she asked, not so much with skepticism as admiration with his evident skill. His touch displayed an incredible understanding of a woman's body.

"I'm self-taught," he answered finally. "Had a lot of practice though."

"I bet," she said quietly, a hint of disapproval in her voice.

"And you probably will feel some soreness down there tomorrow," he continued, ignoring her comment. "Can't be helped."

Lance slid down the bench to work on her thighs. Her quadriceps ached as if she had just run hiked up a mountain. His fingers seemed to rub away the pain.

"Lance?"

"Yeah, Ms. J."

"Am I going to see you again?"

"Do you want to?" he asked in a neutral tone.

Indeed, Bev had not answered that question in her own mind. She wondered where a young man like him came from and how he had grown into such a skillful lover in such a short time. He was Lucifer in the flesh. Sporting the body of an Adonis and the loins of a stallion, the mysterious ladykiller made her come fourteen times without breaking a sweat. And while his peers were lucky to get to second base with a woman, Lance scored a home run with anyone he desired. The longhaired rebel exuded an aura of utter confidence and comfort with his extravagant sexuality. Bev couldn't deny her attraction to him. If the badass biker rode his Harley into places where angels feared to tread, she wanted to be mounted right behind her man on the bitch seat. The kid made her feel young and carefree again. Yet the danger that attracted her to him like a dark magnet also made her wary. A fling with the young stud could cost wreck her career.

Lance's fingers glided upward to her inner-thighs. He casually ventured into very intimate places that another masseur would avoid. Bev felt her clit twitch with excitement. His Midas touch of lust reawakened a hunger in her body that he just sated.

"Listen, babe," he whispered, sensing her qualms. "I don't date chicks. I fuck them."

Bev looked up and shot him a defiant stare. But Lance didn't back down. Instead, he plunged his index finger inside her twat and dug the tip into her G-spot. She cursed him but only in her rational mind. Her body responded in another way to his cavalier tone. Bev felt an emptiness inside of her. Her pussy ached to be filled once more by the stallion-sized Don Juan.

"In fact, I'd like to fuck a few of the cheerleaders in your shower," he continued, raising the stakes of their exchange. "So maybe we can work something out. You can see me again but only if I get a key to the girls' locker room."

Bev needed a moment to absorb the presumption of his proposal. His insolence was staggering. She thought he might be joking at first. But Lance didn't blink. Instead, he began to massage her G-spot with his finger. Bev shivered with excitement. The teen hunk literally had her pussy wrapped around his finger. The vixen thought about the fantastic sex they just had, far hotter than anything she experienced in a lifetime of dating and hookups.