I was Curious about Foot Worship

Story Info
Chris, curious about foot worship became a slave!
9.8k words
2.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at my neighborhood bar one evening with a couple of my neighbors. The TV was on as usual, but we weren't really paying any attention to what was on. No game was on that evening, so the bartender had some movie playing.

Right in the middle of my conversation with my neighbor Jim, my other neighbor George, called our attention to the movie. We looked up at the TV, to see a guy licking a woman's bare feet.

Jim said, "What the hell is that guy doing? Is he crazy? That's disgusting! They couldn't pay me enough to do that! It's totally weird. Why do they make up stuff like that to put in movies? Maybe shock value, to bring in more money, I guess."

George said, "I don't know about that, Jim. You are pretty straight laced and what is known as 'Vanilla', mainly due to your strict religious upbringing, but there are a lot of different fetishes out there that a lot of people have, and participate in. Any reason to suppose foot worship isn't just one of the many possibilities."

"Well, if that's true, then as far as I'm concerned, 'No thank you'! What about you, Chris? What do you think about all that?"

I was transfixed by what I was seeing on the screen. Jim had to repeat the question.

I said that I never really heard of foot worship before, although I knew there were a lot of fetishes and fetishist people practicing a somewhat different lifestyle. I said that, as far as I was concerned, It was live, and let live.

The conversation would have gone on a bit longer, but the bartender yelled 'Last Call'! which hastened us to finish our drinks, and head home. Outside the bar, we said goodnight, and went our own way home.

When I got home, I got to thinking about what we saw in the movie, and our discussion about it, which made me very curious. I was surprised to find myself a bit intrigued about what I saw, so I went on the internet to see if this 'foot worship' fetish was indeed a real thing.

To my surprise, the internet revealed numerous sites about foot fetish and the foot worship fetish! There were even sub-categories. Everything including: socks, stockings, boots, shoes, and strictly bare feet.

I clicked on the ones talking about the bare feet only fetish, and barefoot worshiping. Some of the sites indicated there were some women who practiced barefoot worship, requiring the worshiper, whether man or woman, must be barefoot as well, since it was also part of their kink which was a turn on for them.

The more I read about it, the more intrigued I became. Looking at the photos on various sites seeing guys worshiping women's feet, and even women worshiping women's feet got me hard.

This really surprised me! I had no idea this would turn me on, but, no denying it, I was rock hard, and wanting more! But, it was late, and I had work tomorrow, so I put a pin in it, and went to bed.

I couldn't wait for the work day to be over, so I could get home and research the bare feet and foot worship life style. After dinner I got on the internet, and pulled up the foot fetish sites. It wasn't long before I was rock hard again looking at the photos, and imagining myself there with them. What was happening to me? I was never into any of these things before; actually, never knew all these lifestyles even existed!

I got so into these sites that I decided I had to make contact with someone in that lifestyle!

So, I searched a bit further, and found some people that I could email, and start chatting with, and develop an acquaintance and possibly a friendship.

A number of possibilities presented themselves, so I emailed five of what I considered the most promising of the lot, wondering if I would even get a response.

To my surprise, I start getting replies within ten minutes. Within a half hour, I had all five replies. It turned out, one of the replies was a guy, so that went in the trash bin, but the other four were women. I picked one I felt was the best one, and typed a reply, but I hesitated before clicking 'send'. I was nervous, despite being strangely excited! What the hell am I doing, I wondered!

After two minutes of waffling, I thought, 'what the hell! In for a penny, in for a pound', and clicked send.

The reply came back almost immediately! She must have been looking at her screen to see if I was going to email her. I had set up a gmail account so my real account wasn't involved in any of this.

"Hello, Barefoot Slave! I love your email name. So, are you new to this lifestyle, or have you been participating in it for a while now?"

I sent back that I was very new, and haven't had any experiences with it as yet. Just that I was mainly curious.

She sent me her phone number. I was to call if really interested, and we could talk about all that the lifestyle involved. She said her name was Victoria, and she sent a photo of herself along with it.

She was beautiful! If nothing else, I had to meet her in person, even if the foot worshiping didn't pan out. I just had to meet her!

I called her, and we spoke for a half hour, getting acquainted. She filled me in a little bit on what the lifestyle was like for the worshiper and the one whose feet were being worshiped. She gave me her address, which wasn't far, and told me to come over tomorrow night, then we could get better acquainted, and talk further about this lifestyle I was nervously contemplating.

It was Friday night, which meant John, George, and I usually met up at our local bar. I was a little late because of the phone call with Victoria. They were in the middle of arguing about our local sports team. When they spotted me, I got dragged into the argument. After ten minutes, we called it a draw, and got talking about movies we liked.

George said, "Hey, do you guys remember that movie we saw last week here on the TV? What was that called?"

Neither John nor I could remember. I was about to change the subject, hoping they wouldn't remember the foot worship scene. No such luck.

George suddenly laughed, said, "Oh! I remember now! I still can't remember the movie name, but we saw that guy licking the woman's feet! Remember?"

"Oh yeah, now I remember! We talked about that scene, and if that sort of thing was really that commonly practiced. Remember Chris? You didn't seem to believe that lifestyle was a real thing!"

I was always a bad liar, and was worse trying to keep my feelings from showing. I said that I remembered the movie, but still didn't believe any of it as real. The looks they gave me told me they didn't really believe me, but they didn't pursue it.

We went on to other topics until last call, and made our way home. I was a little concerned the guys might think that I was checking out the foot worship lifestyle. I would be totally embarrassed, and those two clowns would never let me live it down.

I decided to put a pin in it for now, and sat down with a beer before going to bed. I kept thinking about tomorrow night, meeting Victoria, which kept me tossing and turning most of the night.

Saturday morning came at last. I showered, shaved, dressed and went downstairs to make breakfast. Afterward, I went through my email messages, (my private email) of course. After I finished up, I called Victoria to see when she wanted me at her home. She said to make it for 7 o'clock. We talked for a little, I said I couldn't wait to meet her in person, and, saying goodbye, I hung up the phone.

The day just seemed to drag, until it was time to leave for Victoria's home. When I arrived, I just stood on the step and stared at the doorbell. What was I doing?! A couple of more minutes passed, then I took a deep breath and pushed the button.

Victoria opened the door and ushered me inside. She led me to the living room and motioned to a chair next to the couch.

"Sit down, and remove your shoes and socks, slave."

Slave? What was going on here? She stood over me waiting.

"Uh, I-I didn't commit to this. At least not yet, Victoria. I'm still trying to get my head around all this!"

"I know you haven't committed to the lifestyle yet. But as we discussed on the phone, I am a Dominatrix who demands that those who worship my feet must also be in bare feet. And, those who worship my feet are referred to as 'slave'.

Now not only is it up to you to accept me as your Dominatrix, it is also my decision to accept you as my slave, or not.

Calling you slave now is just to give you a taste of what is like being called 'slave'. And, I told you to remove your shoes and socks, so I can examine your feet. I want to have a slave whose feet turn me on as much as my feet turn my slave on. So, do as I say, and remove your shoes and socks, NOW! And you will address me as Mistress, or Miss Victoria! Is that clear slave?"

Her sudden tone of voice left no doubt as to was in charge here. I yanked my shoes, then my socks off as fast as I could!

"Y-Yes Miss Victoria! Sorry, I'm still trying to get my feet wet, as it were."

She laughed, said, "Get your feet wet! That's very good! We may literally work that into a session some time."

She looked my feet over very carefully, then gave me a long hard look. She went to the couch, and sat down.

"I have accepted you as my foot slave. You have very nice feet for a man. So many men have horrible feet!"

I started to put my socks and shoes back on, but was stopped in my tracks by her very commanding voice.

"What do you think you are doing, slave?! Put those socks down! Even if you haven't yet committed to being my foot slave, you are still required to remain in bare feet when in my presence! Now come over here on your knees, and remove my shoes. If you like what you see, well and good. If not, then we are finished. Continue."

"Yes, Miss Victoria. I am sure I will love what I see when I remove your shoes."

And I wasn't wrong! She asked if I liked what I was seeing, to which I replied that I loved what I was seeing before my eyes! They were as beautiful as she was!

"Okay. Now, if you are ready to commit, lick the soles of my feet and beg to be my slave. Otherwise, you can get up, take your shoes and socks and leave. But you must be barefoot until you leave the house. That will conclude the relationship.

Now, CHOOSE SLAVE!"

OMG!!! I thought we would have a couple of meetings and discuss the foot worship lifestyle before I was going to be asked to make the big decision! Miss Victoria was staring at me with an expectant look on her face. What to do, what to do???

Okay, in for a penny, in for a pound! I decided in for a pound, and I took both of Mistress' feet in my hands and licked both of them from the heels up to and including each of her toes! I even licked in-between everyone of her toes! Even her ankles! It was done! I was now really in the foot worshiping lifestyle, and I just became Miss Victoria's slave!

"Slave! And you really are my slave, now! You have not only licked the soles of my feet, but also my heels, and my toes, including in-between my toes! Then finished up licking my ankles! You are the penultimate foot fetishist and slave.

You really had no idea, did you slave?"

"No, Miss Victoria, I really didn't. I really love your feet, and I need to be at your feet as much as possible."

I was so hard and horny, I thought I was going to cum right then and there. My new Mistress noticed this also. She told me I had to beg permission to cum. She explained the rules I was now bound to. If I broke any rule, I was to be manacled and shackled and subjected to whatever torture Mistress wished to put me through. The very thought scared the hell out of me, but I was in it now. There was no turning back.

Mistress showed me a tape of me worshiping her feet like the subjugated slave I had just become! If I tried to get out of being her foot slave, she would put this session on the internet complete with my name, address, and phone number for all to see!

I was Screwed! But in a strange way, I didn't mind it. Oddly enough, the thought of being Miss Victoria's absolute and total slave, completely under her control, excited me even more than before! What the hell was happening to me?

"Okay slave, lie down on your back, so I can rest my feet on your face."

"Yes Mistress! With pleasure!" I couldn't get into position fast enough! I wanted, no, I needed those beautiful feet on me! God! I really was totally hers!

"Close your eyes, and lift your head a bit for me."

I did as requested, even though it was a little difficult with her feet on me, but I managed it. I felt something cold surround my neck, then heard a distinct 'click'. I was told to lower my head back down and open my eyes.

I felt around my neck, and was surprised to find I was locked in a neck collar!

"Now that you are my slave, I require you to wear a slave collar.

Now, you will buy a burner phone to be used only between us. Carry it at all times! From now on, when I call for you to come to my feet, you will enter from my garage. I will tell you the code for the door, and you memorize it. Make sure you do not forget it! If you do, and I have to out to get you, punishment will follow.

When you come in to the garage, you will close the door, then you will remove your shoes, socks and any other footwear you may be sporting. You will take the slave collar that you are now experiencing, and put it on. It locks automatically.

You will then open the door to the house, and ask to be permitted to enter. When permission is given, you will then step in, fall to you knees and crawl over to my feet and beg permission to worship them! Is this understood, slave?"

I mumbled 'Yes, Mistress, as best as I could with her feet still on my mouth and face. I was commanded to remain in that position for an hour or so, which suited me just fine. I was loving it! Within the last couple of hours, I had become a raging barefoot fetishist! A couple of weeks ago, I would never have believed it!

When Mistress removed her feet, she gave permission for me to stand. I knew enough to wait for it, even though I was still new at being a slave. As a slave, it is definitely good to learn fast, as punishments can come swiftly and harshly.

Mistress took a key and unlocked what was now my slave collar, and gave me permission to leave and go home.

"You will crawl out on all fours slave. You may use the front door this one time, as that was how you entered my house, as a free man, but now you leave as my lowly, pathetic foot slave! And, make sure you do not put your socks and shoes on until you close the door behind you."

"Yes, Mistress, but what if someone sees me putting my socks and shoes on while I'm sitting on your step? Wouldn't they wonder why I came out in bare feet?"

"No concern of mine. The neighbors know I'm into different kinds of things, and they are content to mind their own business. Now leave, and call or email me your new burner phone number when you get it.

Meanwhile, I require you back here at noon tomorrow. Do not be late, and do not think to abandon this relationship. Remember the video. I will post it immediately if you go back on your obligation to serve me when you have been summoned, slave!"

"Yes, Miss Victoria. I will be here tomorrow at noon as you have commanded."

I crawled out to the step in my bare feet, and then when I got the door closed, I was able to sit on the step, and finally put my socks and shoes back on.

On the drive back home, I started quaking with fear at my situation! I was now just as much a slave than if I was bound in chains! I was in deep shit! I couldn't let anyone know about my situation; finding out would loose any friends I had, plus the embarrassment of everybody knowing, friends, family, and maybe cost me my job.

Yet, with all of that, looking back to the last few hours, got me excited all over again, and as hard as I had ever been in my life! Even though I was frightened as to what my life had just become, I still was as happy as I could ever remember!

Victoria, 'I could think her name as long as I never said it out loud', was definitely not a girl friend, or would she ever be. She was a Dominatrix who had no interest in me other that having me worship her feet as her own personal barefoot slave. She even indicated that if I drew a punishment from her, I would be locked in manacles and shackles while she administered whatever punishment she saw fit, making me

just a bondage slave locked, chained in bare feet, totally at her mercy! And with that thought in my head, the bulge in my pants grew even bigger! What was going on with me!?

After I returned home, I got ready to go to bed, even though it was still early. Rethinking all those thoughts on the drive home, including the possibility of being manacled and shackled in bare feet, undergoing Mistress' torture, got me so excited, I had a raging orgasm! I had to change my pajamas, they were so wet!

My God! What has happened to me? Was this always lying beneath my physical and emotional make up? After changing, I got in bed thinking about tomorrow. What was I in for? I fell asleep thinking about all of it. My new life! Oh, God!

The next thing I knew, it was Sunday morning. I hopped out of bed, showered, shaved, dressed, and got breakfast. I went out early to buy the burner phone Mistress commanded me to get. I avoided running into anyone I knew, because I was sure they would know something was up with me. As stated before, I have a face that gives everything away when I have a secret I don't want revealed. And, BOY, this is something I don't want revealed!

I arrived at Miss Victoria's garage at 11:50. I had memorized the garage code and entered it. Thank God I remembered it correctly! Once inside, I closed the door, removed my shoes and socks, and snapped my slave collar around my neck as instructed. It locked automatically, which caused a stirring in me, knowing that I could not get it off without Mistress using her key. I then knocked on the door to the house and opened it.

"Mistress, may I enter your house, please?"

"Enter slave! You are just in time. Lateness brings punishment, so be mindful in future!"

"Yes, Mistress! I will not forget!"

I entered, closed the door, got down on all fours, and crawled over to her feet which were already bare. God, how I love those feet!

"Mistress, may I please worship your beautiful feet? They are so beautiful!"

"In a while, slave. Did you by chance get your burner phone yet?"

"Yes, Mistress! I got it this morning. I didn't want to make you wait to be able to summon me to your feet! But, Mistress, I have a job that I need to go to Monday through Friday. If I miss many days, or leave in the middle of the day, I would lose my job"

I told her the number, (I had it memorized).

"Okay slave. I won't summon you other than Saturday or Sunday. I'll need a list of holidays that you are off work. Also, how many weeks vacation you get, and when you want to take it."

"I'll have all the information you want next time I am summoned to your feet, Mistress."

I was give permission to kiss, lick and worship Miss Victoria's feet, and I started in with gusto, happy to be performing my duty as her foot slave.

The day was long, which was fine with me. Mistress kept me at her feet for over an hour. Then, she had lie on the floor so I could happily have her marvelous feet on my face, just as we did before. I was getting tired, but I didn't care. I was having the time of my life, even if I was nothing more than her prisoner as well as her slave. I spent hours rock hard. I couldn't believe I didn't cum, but that would have brought punishment. Perhaps that was the reason I was able to control it.

At nine o' clock, Mistress gave me permission to leave. She unlocked and removed my slave collar and told me to put it where I found it coming in. I thanked her, and left the same way I came in.

When I got home, I had an email waiting for me on the what I called, my slave account.