I Was Forced Onto My Boss, Sabrina

Story Info
Ron was forced onto his boss, Sabrina, at a business trip.
3.6k words
3.96
9.6k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ron, come on in! I need to speak to you on something," Steve, my boss, said.

I am Ron, an analyst based in UK with one of the biggest banks in the world.

Steve: "The management likes you a lot and want you go to Asia to broaden your work experience. I would love to have you here, but I rather that you go and grow. If you are agreeable, you could relocate by end of this year."

With this, I relocated and started work in country E, which was the bank's regional headquarters in that continent.

Instead of Steve, my new manager was Sabrina, a petite Asian lady in her 40s. She was a mother of two, who just returned from her maternity leave. She dresses immaculately in her powersuits during the weekdays and dresses on Friday. Whenever she walks to meet the senior managers, many heads will turn as she walked by as if she was a runway model.

At a professional level, we worked well. She had the brains and charisma, whereas I had the ability to articulate and convince the clients during the investment sales pitch. I was delighted to say both of us could be attributed to bringing in 8% of the bank's revenue for that year. Physically, Sabrina was the Asian MILF of many men's dreams. During a festive celebration, she wore her ethnic dress which accentuated her slim figure and perky B-cup sized breasts.

Nearing the end of the year, the regional CEO called Sabrina and I to his office and he congratulated us for the work well done in power-lifting the bank's revenue. He would like to reward us with a stay at a hotel resort in a nearby country at the bank's expense. I was surprised by this gesture only to have the bubble burst by Sabrina moments later. She explained that we are going there to attend an appreciation event with the wealthiest people of the country to show our commitment and appreciation to do business with us.

We flew by business class and were chauffeured to the hotel resort. We were shown to our junior suites which were next to each other. We were to attend two evening events over two nights to meet with the who's who in the country. Some of our office colleagues from other departments had also attended this event.

On the first night, Sabrina was dressed in a pink gown, which drew looks from the guests and colleagues. She was like a socialite who spoke warmly with the different guests. The event ended slightly after midnight. Sabrina was slightly intoxicated and was behaving coquettish when I was escorting her to her room due to the effects of the alcohol. It was not easy resisting not to take advantage of her state of intoxication. I accompanied her to her room and left.

On the next morning, I bumped into Sabrina during breakfast. We had the morning off till the evening cocktail function. She was speaking with her husband on the phone and apologising for not calling the night before. She looked visibly upset throughout the call. After she finished her call, she joined me for breakfast at my table. She was embarrassed and apologised for her drunken antics. I politely dismissed it as an occupation hazard as we needed to mingle with clients and sometimes lose our inhibitions.

I suggested that we get a good dose of sunshine as it was our free time till the evening function. We gathered at the hotel pool to enjoy some sunshine. The pool was located at a secluded part of the resort, along a steep slope from the sea. The edge of the pool gave a visual experience as if it fused with the sea below.

Sabrina came wrapped in her bathrobe and asked why she was wrapped up in this tropical heat. She shyly replied she was in a bikini and she was not confident of walking around the resort in it showing her tummy. The manner she spoke sounded shy but yet coquettish.

I quipped for her to get into the jaccuzi. She pulled off her bathrobe and revealed her white fitting bikini that accentuated her B-cup sized boobs and her toned MILF body. She was in her 40s and had worked out regularly. My eyes were locked to the sight from her chest to her knees. If she was not working in a bank, she could be a porn star anyday.

"A penny for your thoughts?" quipped Sabrina as she slowly stepped into the jacuzzi.

I broke out of my distraction. Just as that happened, Sabrina missed a step and slipped forward in my direction. It all happened within a few seconds. I instinctively raised my hands forward to try to block her falling on me. Instead, an awkward situation happened. My extended hands met her boobs over her white bikini. I instinctively closed my hands and gave her boobs a gentle squeeze before I realised my mistake. In the panic to get my hands out, my fingers entangled with the bikini straps and accidentally yanking her bikini top out of place, exposing her nipples and full breasts.

At the same time, Sabrina was trying to regain her balance and regain composure from the accidental exposure. When she realised her breasts and nipples were showing, she used her hands to cover her breasts and sandwiched my hands between her breasts and her hands. In a desperate bid to prevent further embarrassment, I forcefully pulled my hands away from her grip. This caused the bikini top to give way, exposing her breasts while the bikini top hung loosely below her breasts. By now, Sabrina was crossed. She pushed me away and got out of the pool, grabbing her towel as she furiously stomped away.

I did not see Sabrina until that evening for our work function. She was in a short black halter dress that accentuated her slim shoulder and toned arms. The length of her dress showed her smooth legs and yet not suggestive nor promiscuous. She still looked a little crossed but decided to put up a smile as it was a social and business event.

The evening was uneventful with the usual pleasantries among the new and existing clients and their families. But from the corner of my eye, Sabrina was like the belle of the event as she spoke from groups to groups like a socialite. There were two occasions when a few male guests attempted to take certain liberties by putting their hands on her back and trying to slip their hands to cup her breast from the side.

On the first occasion, she managed to lock a guest named Yonni before he slipped his hand into her halter dress from the side. On the second occasion, another guest, Nicky, was obviously more experienced. He stood on the left beside. Just as he placed his right hand at Sabrina's back, he quickly slipped his hand into her halter top and pinched her right nipple, startling her and she let out a yelp, before she could defend herself. Within a quick succession, Nicky groped Sabrina's right breast a second time and pinched her nipple harder. This time, Sabrina took a step to the side and brushed his hand away. Nicky, knowing his antics were exposed, smiled lecherously, smelt his hand and gave Sabarina a leer as if he caught on the aroma from Sabrina's breasts. After that incident, Sabrina stood close to me and asked me to protect her from these touchy hands.

The evening continued uneventfully until we finished the last interaction with our clients only to realise it was already 11pm and it had started to rain. The event organiser had distributed out the umbrellas to the guests. We looked helplessly at the gloomy sky overcast with the heavy rain clouds as we were the last few who were left at the event.

A resort staff approached and spoke to us in haltering English that there was an underground walkway back to the resort, which some guests had used to return to their rooms. Sabrina and I were grateful to find out we could return to our rooms sooner. We needed to walk for 15 minutes back to the basement entrance of our hotel resort.

This long underground walkway was constructed by the hotel to link the hotel resort to the larger function rooms. It was dimly lit and deadly quiet. Just as we reached the basement entrance, Sabrina and I were not able to enter into the hotel lobby as our access cards had an error. She was frustrated and losing her cool as she was groped during the event. Now it seems we needed to walk back to the function room and hope the rain would have ended.

Just as we turned towards the direction where we started, we saw two dark figures in the hotel uniform walking towards us. They spoke in their native language that they will help us. Sabrina relaxed and looked visibly relief. When the two hotel staff, Danny and Randy, walked closer, their friendly demeanour looked sinister. Sabrina and I realized something was amiss. Before we could make a move, Danny and Randy each whipped out their knives and pointed the knives menacingly at us.

Sabrina was shocked and rooted to the ground. I tried to grab her hand to run but was blocked by Danny, who gave me a hard punch to the stomach, sending me reeling and rolling on the ground. Randy stood over me and flashed his knife as a warning to me.

Danny walked up to the stiffened Sabrina and asked for her money and valuables. She obliged and started giving him her purse, ring and necklace. When all was handed over, Danny looked sheepishly and said Sabrina had hidden some valuables and needed to search her. He shot out his arms and grabbed her breasts over her lowcut halter dress. By then, Sabrina had been so terrified that she did not resist and started to cry. I shouted at Danny to stop. Danny pulled Sabrina's hair and made her sit beside me.

Danny said to me in his halting English: you want to be hero and save her? We play a game. You do what we want you to do and if you make it, I let you go. If not, I'll poke you with this knife until you die and we poke her with our cocks. It was a matter of life and death. I agreed to Danny's demands without understanding what it may entail.

Danny: I give you a chance. I let you be a happy hero. You (pointing at Sabrina) suck him and make him explode in 3 minutes. If not, we will poke him with knife.

Sabrina and I looked dumbfounded and wondered what kind of a threat this was. Without warning, Randy turned over and gave me another punch in my stomach, which sent me rolling on my knees.

Danny yelled, "Start now!!!"

I quickly stood up and started unbuckling my pants as Sabrina stood there watching and shivering. I guided her onto her knees and whispered to her to start as they meant business. I pulled out my flaccid penis. From her surprised expression, she thought it would have been a thick massive penis. Instead, it was partially erect which she could easily manage. She started by licking the penis head in a circular motion. As I looked down at her innocent doe-eyed face, I found it guilty to enjoy this lusty moment. She proceeded by engulfing the penis head with her mouth, flicker licking her penis and teasing me into a euphoria of emotions.

My penis grew slowly, steadily and hardening as she bobbled her head up and down the shaft. The flaccid penis grew in length and girth. Sabrina began to find it hard to place the entire shaft length into her mouth. At the same time, her jaws were aching from the stiff shaft. Finally, Sabrina gave up and stopped. She was slightly taken aback when she saw my worm had now grew to a mini anaconda. I came to realise that while I do not have a monster dick, I am more well-endowed than the average man. Sabrina's eyes seemed show that she would have enjoyed the blowjob and wanted to continue, but she also hesitated because she felt it was too big for her. As she contemplated, Danny's shout broke her idle gaze, "One minute!"

I hurriedly pushed the penis tip to her lips and she opened it as wide as she could as I gently pushed as much as my shaft into her mouth. I realised there was not much time left and I started to increase my tempo till I was face-fucking her. I held on to the back of her head and arched my hips forward and backwards to maximise my strokes. With each outward stroke, I would hear Sabrina's muffled struggle as her lips and jaws were stretched. Each inward stroke brought about a gagging noise as the penis went in and deepthroated her.

"Thirty seconds!" I began to panic as I was not ready yet. I was stressed and yet maintaining my tempo while Sabrina was learning to accommodate the pace and size of my penis that was face-fucking her. I fumbled and unclasped the top of her halter dress. As the halter straps loosened and fell off, it exposed her breasts and nipples, which I was busy trying to grope the breasts and pinch the nipples to stiffen them.

I was nearing ejaculation. "Fifteen seconds!" I held onto Sabrina's head tighter. Instead of the long strokes, I changed to short quick strokes as I face-fucked her, with the testicles bounced hard into her chin with each motion. She also reciprocated by holding on to the back of my buttocks to increase the intensity.

"Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five..." I reached my climax to ejaculate and blasted my jizz into the back of Sabrina's mouth. She gagged briefly and as we mutually pulled away from each other, my penis sprang out and away from her mouth, spraying my jizz in an ascending direction, hitting Sabrina in her face as she gasped for air and in surprise cum sprayed onto her.

Upon seeing this, Danny and Randy started cheering and laughing loudly at this messy sight. I was deeply apologetic for cum spraying on Sabrina's face. Sabrina was still gasping and recovering from this ordeal. She looked somewhat satisfied she had pulled off this feat.

"Could we now leave?" I asked in a hurry. Danny gave a puzzling look and replied, "You both gave such a good show. Let's go for another one." Just as we wanted to protest, Randy waved his knife to warn us that he meant business. Sabrina was on her knees panting and shellshocked from her ordeal as she remained topless with her breasts uncovered.

I was still limp from the intense action earlier and positioned myself in front of Sabrina for the next round. But Randy gesticulated that they wanted to watch me fuck her instead. I looked at Sabrina. She understood and gave that resigned look as she lay onto her back with her dress on and spread her legs apart. I positioned my penis at the clit opening. This was interrupted by Danny's shout, "Two minutes..." I protested at this shortened time and they laughed, "This white man wants to fuck her more!" Sabrina her head to the side upon hearing this, weeping silently, knowing she had to endure this ordeal.

I looked at Sabrina in the eyes and gave her a nod that I will be starting. She reciprocated the nod as she bit her lips to prepare herself. I inserted my penis head into her tight vagina as we did not have time to get ready. I slowly and steadily inserted more and more of my penis in her tight and dry vagina. Sabrina was breathing out hard as I pushed in and breathing out in relaxation during my outward stroke. I pummelled her relentlessly. Soon, her body was accustomed to the strokes and she showed signs she was enjoying it. She held on to my arms and hooked legs behind my waist and worked in tandem by gripping tightly with her legs when I pushed in and letting go when I was pulling out.

Danny and Randy began sneering at Sabrina's slutty manner. She could not care more. She wanted to quickly end this ordeal and leave. Or that was what they thought.

"One minute!" yelled Randy. I was nowhere near ejaculation. I quickened my strokes as my legs began to hurt. It felt like running a marathon but at a sprinting pace. I wanted to give up but I was scared they would stab me. I did not think much of Sabrina now as I felt she was enjoying it as her initial reluctance had turned to soft moaning and enjoyment.

Soon, the countdown began. "Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one." The next thing I knew was Danny's boot kicking me at the right side as I fell and rolled over. "You didn't explode." Randy waved his knife menacingly as I begged them to let us go. By now, my penis was standing strangely erect even though I was begging them in fear.

They tugged roughly at Sabrina's dress trying to strip her fully naked. Sabrina held on tightly as if she was riding the roller coaster of her life. By now, she was stark naked. They both leered at Sabrina who was enjoying the abruptly ended forced passion before Danny kicked the daylights out of me. Danny decided he will give Sabrina and I another chance. He threatened that he will castrate me and sell her to a whorehouse for the rest of her life if we fail again.

Without hesitating, I pulled Sabrina on me into a cowgirl position as my legs were numb. She put her hands on my chest to balance herself. Her perky B-cup breasts moved in rhythm began riding me. I groped at her breasts and pinched her nipples, sending her breathing heavier, which turned was punctuated by her soft moans as she bounced up and down. I could not resist and placed my mouth over her nipples nibbling and sucking on the nipples alternately. I gazed up and saw her on Cloud Nine. By now, her vagina was moist, and it gripped my penis tightly and yet smoothly. I wish time would never stop. Likewise, Danny and Randy's eyes were on Sabrina as she enjoyed each stroke she was getting.

"Two minutes!" I realised I was not near to ejaculating again and might be castrated after that. I nudged Sabrina off and positioned her in a doggy position. I started thrusting her from the back as her vagina readily accepted me in. I held onto her breasts from the back for a better grip. By now, we were all sweaty and sticky from perspiration and penile and vagina juices that were exchanged during this intensity. I decided to pick up the pace to the point of rough fucking Sabrina, with each thrust being fuller and harder to meet the countdown. I wanted to thrust Sabrina with full long strokes so that ejaculation would reach faster. At the same time, Sabrina was howling like a dog in heat. That was when it went awfully wrong.

In the moments of rough fucking Sabrina, my penis dislodged from her, and she fell forward on her front. I lost my balance and landed on her, with my penis partially inserted into her anal hole. It was painful as we both squirmed in pain. At that moment, anal sex was like a fucking action but with the tightness of a tight handjob. It was painful indeed but surprisingly pleasurable. I did not consider more as Sabrina was screaming in ecstasy as i penetrated her. Danny and Randy were awed by this wrong hole fucking that they were subconsciously tugging at their penises from outside of their pants.

With each stroke, I pumped a plethora of pleasure and sensations into Sabrina's ass. She reciprocated by positioning her ass to receive my pumping strokes resulting in her moans and screams of enjoyment.

Then the countdown began. "Ten, nine...." By then, my shaft was so well gripped by Sabrina's ass that ejaculating was inevitable. I felt my sperm filled her ass and reached to engulf my penis head just as I withdrew from her, spraying my seed on her lower back and ass. I fell in exhausting beside Sabrina as I tried to regain my breath and composure. Sabrina laid flat on her stomach and placed her hands on her ass as she cowered gingerly in enjoyment. I peered and Danny and Randy were no longer around.

Just at that moment, I saw torchlights waving and approaching our direction from a distance. It was the hotel security staff who came looking for us as they did not recall us returning from the event. We were given blankets to clothe ourselves as we hastily returned to our suites. Sabrina and I did not want to contact the local police as we wanted to keep it between ourselves.

We rode in the elevator together. While we were both staying on the 12th storey, the elevator ride seemed endless and the silence was deafening. I reached my hand over and squeezed Sabrina's hand and she turned away feeling awkward by what had transpired. I walked her to her suite and before she closed the door, she gave me a hug and whispered that she really enjoyed this incident and asked me not to blame myself.

12