I Was Outed By A PR Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I adjusted my wrap both Karl and Dickie smiled as Dickie said to me nice leg you will have to let me feel it one day. I see you two boys hit it off last night also you are going out for an intimate dinner tonight, which I had forgotten all about. I stood there like a tailor's dummy not knowing what to say. Then he invited us to his pool barbeque tomorrow afternoon saying to Stefan we can discuss those issues when we are all together said his goodbyes' the screen went blank.

It was then that Stefan said Dickie has taken a liking to me, I wasn't sure what he meant, then said we will have to go and get some suitable swimwear for tomorrow, Dickie likes his friend's and partners to have matching swimwear and I like you in black. He then reached out and said let me show you some other ways to have prolonged ecstasy, for the next two hours he did.

We showered again and headed over to Byres Road in the north side of the city to a private shopper by appointment only establishment. Before long we had selected matching black hipster swim shorts that had a nice clingy wet look that I liked, it was then that Stefan told Bree that I had a fetish for sexy underwear. Cresaa her Romanian assistant looked at me in my hipster wet look shorts saying.

"I know what you would like."

For the next hour I tried on various cuts and colours of underwear trying not to get aroused in front of Bree and Cresaa took a lot of willpower, Stefan spoiled my supreme control when he said that he could look at me in the silky underwear all day, he liked the way they lifted and separated my cheeks; so did I.

Bree smiled as Cresaa said nice movement pity you bat for the other side, finally I was accepted as an equal. Stefan made a selection of colours and cuts for me and said put them on his account, none of the garments had price tags on them. Then he said I needed a new outfit for tonight, smart casual not formal, the trousers he selected hung comfortably hugging my butt and the shirt had a nice silky feel to it. We left with bags of designer clothing, my wardrobe had more than doubled in size.

Back at the apartment Stefan gave me a wardrobe and chest of drawers in his bedroom to keep my clothes in. I think he was intimating that he wanted me to move in with him without actually saying it, I sort of liked the idea, I think.

A limousine had been booked for us tonight, one of those stretched American cars you see in the films. Sitting in it I felt like a film star as we were driven into the city center with everyone looking at us, on arrival the Chauffeur opened the door for me then Stefan.

The restaurant was a very exclusive private dining club, as we were shown to our table some of the diners recognized Stefan and acknowledged his presence, I seemed to attract attention too, I felt really good in my new designer clothes and the feel of the sexy underwear that Stefan liked so much that pinched me in all the right places.

I read the menu and was totally lost what to order, Stefan offered to choose for me, I let him. It was a seven course themed meal my first. As we sat and talked I could feel we were being watched by the diners, nobody said anything but kept looking at us I could feel their eyes on us. To this day I am not sure what the meal was but I really enjoyed it and Stefan's company, unlike the previous solo club night it was very relaxing, the two bottles of wine helped and Stefan discreetly touching my leg under the table and the back of my hand which I found very arousing and alluring.

Like all good things they come to an end it was time to leave, as we left I could feel eyes watching us again. Outside as I walked to the car with the Chauffeur holding the door open for me someone cut in front looked directly at me and said "fucking faggot." I was instantly shaken by it before anything else was said or done the Chauffeur cut between us towering over my vocal friend who departed without any further comment.

After I was in the limo the Chauffeur shut the door which I heard lock, Stefan came in the opposite door which locked too as it closed. I pulled on my seat belt and my heart started palpitating, Stefan realizing this put his hand reassuringly on top of mine.

As we drove out the Square past the Duke of Wellington's Statue with the traffic cone on its head, my vocal scrawny friend was standing at the corner looking directly at me. As he smiled with one corner of his lips partially curled up it wasn't hate but envy, as the limo turned and I looked back at him watching me he gave a discreet wave. I had heard my two gay house mate's comment on this type of behavior before, until now I didn't know what they meant.

Back at the apartment we did the shoes and sock's thing, then headed into the bedroom where we slowly got undressed without saying anything. We both had had too much wine and contented ourselves spooning together unlike last night Stefan was reassuringly holding me. Again we were awakened by the sun and classical music playing as I stirred I could feel Stefan making his intensions known as he slid my underwear off. We had now got to know each other over the past day and a half which showed in the way we now athletically and unreservedly enjoyed each other.

After an intimate shower, I didn't think you could do that in a shower but we did. Breakfast this time I managed to get into the high bar stool without exposing myself, too much. After we finished Stefan asked would mind if we were photographed together at Dickies. I said no why not? After driving up a long windy country lane we arrived to Dickie's estate gate there were a gaggle of paparazzi waiting, Stefan said this is not unusual just drive on but don't stop.

I don't think I was worried about hitting any of them more I would damage my Range Rover that took me over a year to restore. We drove through the gates getting our photographs taken with the security keeping them well back including our Chauffeur from last night. Out of the corner of my eye I caught sight of my scrawny friend who called me a 'fuckin faggot' he was just standing there with his hands in his pockets watching. Not threatening just watching creepy like.

Dickie and Karl met us as we entered the enclosed pool area, I think we were the last to arrive. First order of the day was to get our group, partner and individual photographs taken by Tim the photographer from the solo's Club night. The principles then went off to have their business meeting, Stefan was telling them how much money they had made on the diamond trading market which explained the paparazzi.

Karl invited me to come with him away from the group telling me he had managed to find out what happened after my University Transgender disco where I had my memory lapse. Using professional researcher software he had found out, using an iPad he showed me.

It was a compilation video from what appeared to be a fixed camera. You could see me entering an empty bedroom in my green hockey skirt outfit with my openly gay friend Alan who was wearing a stunning white one piece tennis outfit. We entheausticly undressed each other and started to fondle each other I then led Alan, or Alena as he chose to be for the night, onto an empty double bed.

There was no hesitation on either of our parts as we both took turns athletically banging each other. In a rest period as we lay there we were joined by two other guys that I instantly recognised. Tom and John my gay house share friends who had talked me into going to the solo club night. There were now four of us banging away in unison. The video ran for about fifteen minutes and had been edited to capture the interesting points. It explained why I was bruised, sore fore and aft for a few days and the nurse sending me on a sexual health course. She must have known what had happened even if I didn't.

Karl then showed me seven stills taken as close ups that he had found on the internet with facial recognition software leaving nothing to the imagination. He left the best bit to the end, he managed to remove the stills but the video had been viewed 4,364 times on a pay as you view site, last viewing was over a year ago. He had managed to overcome a no copy feature to take this copy before deleting it from the internet.

Over a year of worry, inconclusive feelings and concern resolved, to be replaced with who else knows. Karl reassuring said it's unlikely anyone kept a copy as it was not off great quality by nowadays standards. I asked what I should do. He said nothing but share the video and stills with Stefan just in case. I asked him how he had met Dickie his response was not what I expected.

He lived in a state orphanage in the Ukraine and had to leave when he reached eighteen and had heard about a charity that offered very good accommodation for anyone who was gay, being gay in the Ukraine was a big no, no then. He said he was gay and managed to get his first room of his own much better than the dormitory which he shared with up to eight other guys.

One night after his shift at Burger King, locals call it the American Embassy that's also where he learnt to speak English as everyone else spoke English their. He went to have a shower, on returning to his room with only a towel on he met Dickie who was a visiting patron of the charity who owned and funded the hostel, asked him if he could see his room.

Dickie viewed the room although spartan was a great improvement on what he was used to, single bed, small wardrobe with drawers, table and a chair. Dickie asked him what he thought of it as they chatted and about their backgrounds including both of them being gay, Karl played along with the gay bit.

Out of the blue Dickie said he needed a Chauffeur to drive him about town was he interested in the job. He accepted it on the spot. Dickie parting words were we may have to get you something to wear other than a towel realising there may be more to the job than driving.

One night a few weeks later after returning Dickie to his rented Chateau they were sitting together having an end of day coffee, as they usually did discussing what the following day would entail. It was then that Dickie said he would like Karl to stay the night with him, anticipating this could happen as they were becoming closer than employer, employee but friends. Karl said he wasn't actually gay and had only said that to get a room at the hostel. Dickie said he knew that but would still like him to stay the night and that he though Karl would too because they enjoy each other's company and he would show him how to enjoy being gay. Although nervous of having a sexual arrangement with his boss they hit it off, a few weeks later Karl moved in with him. After a few months together someone outed them as being gay lovers.

This didn't go down very well with the other Patrons that one of their number's was gay and having sexual relationship with one of the young men they were helping. As it may be taken that they all were gay and doing this. Dickie agreed that although he would keep funding the hostel would take a back seat in its Ukraine operation's and return to the UK. He asked Karl to come with him and they have now been together for over three years and works for Dickie as a full time researcher with his charities, organising events even running in marathon's, in a kilt for one of them, to raise funds. This is how Stefan and I got roped into doing one later.

The Principles all returned and all very happy with the outcome, whatever that was. A spontaneous game of water volley ball started, we seemed to break off into two teams, principal's vs friends. We let them win although this was hotly and vocally disputed. It all ended amicably when the caterers served up the barbecue.

When we were alone I borrowed the iPad off Karl and showed Stefan the videos and stills, he was ok about it but I was still a bit uptight about them. He told me that Tim the photographer had arranged to take some interesting photographs of the two of us, that's exactly what they turned out to be, initially individually and together in our swimwear then naked together as trophy photographs hugging and holding each other including some in the shower. Somehow I was very relaxed about them actually they were all very good.

Just as we finished Dickie and Karl joined us and we were all photographed naked, by now I was relaxed about being photographed naked. Apparently Dickie was a patron of two naturalist charities, one gay, what's more Stefan had accepted an open day invitation to join Dickie and Karl at their new facilities down in the Borders. What I didn't know was these photographs were to be used in promotion material.

Barbecue over and running of the paparazzi blockade, that's what it felt like, important point was my Range Rover was not damaged. Back at Stefan's apartment we just flopped out, listing to his classical music, we both lay there together drinking his Macallan whiskey by the end of the night we had drank over £300 worth of Macallan and the bottle wasn't full to start with. Sometime after midnight we staggered off to bed offering each other mutual support. I don't remember much about that night.

My third morning to be wakened by the sun and classical music playing in a now not so strange bed, how things in both our lives had changed in less than three days, Stefan wanted me to reenact my encounter with Alana after the University disco, no matter how hard we tried we couldn't, compromise was to watch the video again and pick up the finer points which we did and tried again in the afternoon.

Somewhere in-between that Tim's photographs from the barbecue arrived he had done an amazing job photoshopping them, Stefan liked one of the two of us naked side on embracing each other. It was erotically artistic and had it printed and framed as his bedside table photograph of me, I had one of the both of us is a similar pose in the shower. These were to be for our eyes only photographs.

Rather than go back to my house share on the North side of the city I stayed for a fourth night and went into my office directly from Stefan's. Nobody knew what happened, so no embarrassing questions however back at the house share I got the full interrogation stopping short of water boarding. I shared with them what happened, for once I was the center of attention for sexual exploits and they all agreed to keep it discreet. Nice feeling.

As arranged that night Stefan video phoned me when we were both naked lying on top of the bed, which was to become a regular nightly occurrence, as we talked asked me if I would like to go to a private art show sponsored by his company in Edinburgh, as his partner in three months' time. Long time away so I said yes. For the next few months we kept our relationship low key other than with a few likeminded friends with me staying over at his apartment at weekends. Sometimes we went out for discreet meals where we would not be recognised or to friends' houses, or estates, or remained at his apartment where we sometimes had fun filming ourselves which were discreetly deleted, most times.

On my 23rd birthday we went away to a place called the Hideaway Hotel in Windermere for a few days together which he bought me an embarrassingly expensive watch for. After this we agreed to be less discreet about our relationship and as we had now been together for two months Stefan produced matching partnership bracelets that we would both wear signifying we were an item.

Our first official low key outing as partners would be the Diamond Brokers Edinburgh Art Exhibition. That Friday I picked Stefan up at his office as we drove through to Edinburgh he explained to me about the sponsorship and what was expected of us, basically be there be photographed together at each of the exhibits.

We had parked up and checked into the very plush Scone and Crombie Suite in the Balmoral Hotel when Stefan's phone rang. It was his company's publicity agent telling him of some last minute changes, we were both to wear smart but casual kilt outfits at the pre-exhibition meal and at the exhibition, all arranged with a hire company up on the Royal Mile.

When we arrived the manager said we assumed your Agent mean this, it was the full Rob Roy kilt outfit. Stefan said no, just smart casual as the company ethos is 'smart casual' what can you do for us? We ended up with a red Royal Stewart, sometimes referred to as shortbread tartan, lightweight sports kilt which we both liked. We had to buy them, it was then I mentioned that Karl had put our names in for a Kiltwalk marathon and they would do for that too.

We walked back to the hotel wearing our new kilts discussing how to wear a kilt, sit down etc. It was then that I broke the news to Stefan that we were overdressed wearing the kilt just now and would have to go stag, letting it all hang free. His only question was 'seriously' I didn't answer just smiled.

By the time we got back to the hotel he had become enthralled wearing a kilt and decided that we should wear it, stag, to the formal dinner tonight, speeches, press photographs and all which he hadn't told me about. He didn't want to put me off. So much for low key!

At the Diamond Brokers Art Exhibition Banquet, we were photographed with and introduced to all the artists then separately by the press who were more interested in our private relationship and how we met rather than the impending Art Exhibition. We kept our answers vague but one tripped Stefan up by asking him do we live together? He said no not yet.

Next morning's newspapers had our picture in their weekend culture art section under the heading philanthropist Stefan De Vries of the diamond mining dynasty has a new partner. We were well and truly outed, all morning both our phones kept ringing with people congratulating us, then my mother phoned saying, I didn't think you were like that and hung up. I tried to phone her back but she must have blocked my calls.

Next morning the ten minute walk from the hotel through Princesses Gardens past the Sir Walter Scott Monument to the Art Exhibition took forty five minutes as a gaggle of paparazzi surrounded us. At least the artists got the publicity they craved including Alex, Carol and her prodigy Tash, who all had encouraged us to be photograph naked, which Tash had turned into one of her exhibits.

A week later the Sunday papers gave the Art Exhibition a lot of follow up coverage which included Tash's painting of both of us hugging naked together at Dickies barbecue and photographs of me at the University Transgender Funding disco dancing in drag wearing a green hockey skirt along with my friend Alan wearing a white one piece tennis outfit. They also produced some photographs of Stefan in his younger days at Cambridge, although not as entertaining as mine, were very Gayish.

After we had read the articles in Stefan's apartment wearing only our now customary wraps there was nothing we could do, everything said was true. It was then Stefan asked me to move in with him, why not we enjoyed being together and we didn't need to hide it anymore. That afternoon we donned our red kilts again and went for a walk together through a local park together at the request of the now much reduced paparazzi that followed us. It's amazing how wearing a kilt stag in public gives you self-confidence that you never thought you had.

We had also agreed to be interviewed by Shelia a young college student that Stefan's friend Alex the artist knew in now our apartment that afternoon to set the record straight on some points, including the details of our first meeting including Stefan's Cambridge escapades and my Transgender disco post escapade. About a month later her article was published in a Sunday supplement. As we returned to the apartment my creepy friend who kept stalking us stepped out of the crowd, congratulate us and walked off back into the crowd.