I was So Fucking Horny

Story Info
CD and her man have a lunchtime tryst.
1.1k words
4.38
29.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been seeing this guy fairly often for several months, and I was so fucking horny thinking about seeing him that day. The setup was perfect for me, we meet midday when my wife thinks I am at work, and I tell the office I will be taking the afternoon off.

From the beginning the sex was great and it hadn't changed. He was long lasting and enjoyed using my body for his pleasure. In the mean time I had many mind blowing orgasms by having my prostate massaged by his big hard cock. I wanted to keep him around, so I thought of things I could do to keep him interested, since any woman would love to fuck this guy on a regular basis.

I showed up at his place at one PM wearing a hoodie and dark glasses to conceal my male body. After saying hello, I go straight to the bathroom for a quick transformation. I put on some foundation, blush, eye shadow, and lipstick. Then my short blond wig and hoop earrings. I then put on a beautiful, lacy, retro chemise and some beige sandals.

When I emerged from the bathroom he was waiting in the bedroom. I kissed him and lay down on his bed. We vape some "Sour Diesel" to loosen up, but I hardly needed it because i wanted this man so much. When he walked over to the bed with a bulge in his pants, I unzip him and pulled out his dick and start by gently kissing the head. I thought about sucking his dick all week and now I was kissing, sucking, tonging and throating his manhood. I kept at it for quite a while enjoying every minute of having a mans dick in my mouth. When I started to taste his precum he told me to lie on my back and spread my cheeks. We shared a little lube as he did himself and I fingered myself to get ready.

He lifted my legs over my head and I spread my cheeks as I felt his prick head probe for my entry point. He found it and pushed in gently. I was a little tight but insanely turned-on by having his meat inside me. He couldn't hold it very long and started to slide in and out as I hooked my heels around his butt cheeks to pull him deeper. I babbled "fuck me baby, fuck me deeper". I couldn't believe it but he got harder and bigger until his pumps were hitting the back of my boy cunt and the feeling of being filled was incredible. I could do this every day if not for the preparation involved for clean comfortable intercourse. We switched positions so that I sat on his dick facing him. This position drives me crazy because I can move back and forth on his dick and control how it hits my boy-clit. After minutes of continuous orgasm I collapse on him.

Its now his turn, and he wants to fuck, but I want to give him something different to keep him coming back to me for more. I start giving him a wet sloppy deep throat blow job. I take his balls I'm my mouth one at a time then work my way down further until my tongue is licking his perineum and finally his butt hole. I probe it deeper and he submits to my tongue. I then take my index finger and circle his anus while licking his balls. I ask if he wants a finger massage and he says ok. I put some lube on my middle finger and slowly push in. His sphincter tightly grips my finger and I wait for him to relax. When he yields to me I push until I can feel the soft lump flesh of is prostate gland. He groans as I gently circle it confirming I found the right spot. After a while, I increase the pressure while I take his cock in my mouth. I keep stimulating his p-spot while deep throating his cock. Soon he cant hold it any longer and groans and I taste the salty protein squirt into my mouth. I hold his dick in my mouth while he gives me his cum. When he is finished I show him his load, and swallow it slowly savoring every drop of gooey deliciousness.

We sit around talking dirty to each other and hitting the vape, and I know he will want another round soon. When he comes back to bed he tells me about a female lover he has and asks if I would like a three way - I say yes of course. He also mentions a male friend that like trannies. I say the more the merrier and I gently take his soft dick in my mouth, and enjoy the object of my desire until it hardens and he wants my ass again. He tells me to stand while bending over the bed. My heels lift my ass to just the right height and angle for easy penetration. He gets behind me and I spread my cheeks inviting the violation I so desire. He pressed his hard cock into me and immediately starts to pound me while holding my hips. I push back with all my strength meeting his stroke as he fills me completely. I reach back to spread my cheeks further so he can drive deeper into me. I encourage him on by telling him he owns my ass and to fuck me as hard as he wants. Finally reaching a crescendo of motion he buries his cock and ejaculates quietly. I can feel his pulsations, but only imagine his hot cum shooting deep inside me. We collapse on the bed with him on top with his softening dick still inside me. When he slips out, I let out a little wet fart and some cum leaks out, so I taste him again.

After we recover, I tell him what a great lover he is and how I enjoy these little rendezvous. He is taciturn, but says he enjoys it too. I kiss him one last time as I go to the bathroom to transform back into a 'pumpkin'. On my way back to work, my ass still pulsates, I have the taste of cum in my mouth ,and I have a afterglow which I hope is not too obvious. In the bathroom at work, I check for telltale signs of makeup. I send him a polite thank you note telling him how much I enjoyed lunch and suggest we do it again soon.