I Wasn't Thinking - Blake

Story Info
His pride causes a bad decision.
5.6k words
4.07
20k
29
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,067 Followers

"Ah, come on," Blake signed, "You look like you're allergic to the sun."

Marcy glared at her husband, "When you suggested we drive up to Serenity Beach I thought about the red bikini but then you added you'd also invited those assholes you work with. You saw them last year at the swim party, their hands were all over me," she spat.

"I didn't invite them, they invited themselves," the man sighed. "We were talking and Joe asked if we had plans for the first great weekend. I mentioned we were going up there and well, I couldn't say no."

"And that made wearing the bikini out of the question. You need to keep some things to yourself," she stated firmly.

Blake sighed, "I wasn't thinking. I'll make it up to you. I just wish you'd relax around these guys. They're all talk and no action and I don't mind if they look and perhaps cop a feel. I'm proud to have such a sexy beautiful wife."

"I mind. I don't like being leered at and treated like a piece of meat," she sighed. "I'm not changing. Let's get going. It's a two-hour drive. She looked at the disappointment on her husband's face and kissed him, "Just think how fun taking this off will be when we get home."

They went out to the garage, Marcy going to her Toyota Mirai and Blake to his flaming Yellow Jaguar F-Type.

"Why are we taking that? I thought you didn't want to get it dirty. The last few miles to the ocean are all dirt roads," she asked.

"Steve wants to see it, he's thinking of getting one. I'll wash it when we get home," he sighed. "I could drive it to the office Monday but we're always so busy at work we can't get out."

The brunette shook her head, "No, that's fine I like the ride better than mine, but can I drive it?" she asked.

The man looked at his wife, "Sure, just not today. I'm not sure you'd be comfortable with the 7-speed paddle shifters and well, you know. Look, I'll let you drive it next week. Ok?"

Mary dropped her bag with her change of clothes and her beach blanket in the small trunk, "Sure. Whatever you say," she mumbled.

***********************************************

"They must have just gotten here themselves, great timing," Blake looked over at the Maserati Trofeo that Joe recently picked up. Almost $200,000 car. The four men were just grabbing their stuff out of the back.

He pulled the convertible behind the gorgeous blue SUV. "Want to race?" Blake grinned at his co-workers.

"Off-road, sure. What's the stake?" Joe looked directly at Marcy with a crooked grin. She couldn't hide her incredible body under the wrap and the one-piece suit. He'd love to see her naked to get a better look at what appeared to be D-cups and to verify she had no discernable body fat but she always covered herself up. If she were his wife she'd let all the men know what they couldn't have but Blake seemed oblivious.

"You wish," he chuckled, "You couldn't handle her. Marcy, I'm going to park away from everyone if you want to get out here." her husband suggested.

The 29-year-old woman shuddered under the mens' scrutiny as she opened the car door. She should have kept her knees together and felt his eyes on her open crotch as she swung her right leg out. 'Damn low car,' she thought, 'good thing I didn't wear the red bikini with the thong bottom.'

Joe wasn't the only man watching, Steve nudged Teddy as the beautiful woman's camel toe was briefly on display. Max stepped forward offering his hand though his eyes weren't on hers but looking at her impressive cleavage.

After finding a great spot where the trees overhung the beach, the rest of the day went without too much flirting, touching, and other overt acts by the four men of which Blake seemed unaware as he was in conversation with one of the men the entire time. She even had to resort to asking Steve if he'd put sunscreen on her back. The other men offered to do her front and Max wondered if the suit was SPF rated as he'd be happy to help protect her creamy skin.

Whenever Marcy went into the ocean, one or more of the men joined her. They made excuses to get close to her, touch her, and got her giggling loudly as they took turns throwing her as far as they could. She quit trying to fight where they put their hand as she was having fun but there was very little that the four men hadn't explored on her body.

Marcy felt a wave of relief when her husband stood and suggested they head home. She picked up her stuff after shaking out the towel and headed to the showers to rinse off the saltwater.

Marcy dropped her bag in the trunk thinking she'd dry off in the open convertible and didn't bother changing. After closing the trunk she stopped. Her husband was in the passenger's seat and Steve was behind the wheel.

"Um, what are you doing?" she asked.

"Oh, sorry. Can you see if you can ride with Joe? We're meeting for steaks on the grill and a few beers at our house anyhow so it's all the same. Steve wants one of these and I told him he could drive it." He looked over at the Maserati and the guys walking over to it after changing.

Marcy glared at her husband but he'd dismissed her to give instructions to Steve on the controls.

Marcy watched as the yellow sports car drove off leaving her with nothing but her towel. 'Steve gets to drive it and I can't?' she thought bitterly. As she walked over to the other incredible vehicle she heard the men talking.

"So you won't let me drive it, ever?" Teddy asked Joe.

"Never. No one drives this car," he said firmly. "Let's go."

"Then shotgun!" Teddy yelled before Max could. "What? Marcy?" he asked seeing the woman walk towards them

"Marcy, what are you doing here?" Joe asked seeing the girl walk up, "Where's Blake? Steve?"

Marcy felt like crying. She was barely dressed in front of men she'd been fondled for the last five hours and now she'd be stuck in a car with them for two more. "Steve wanted to drive the Jag. Can I have a ride?"

Joe nodded but looked doubtful. He reached out and patted the woman's butt who jumped back, "Not being fresh, but not unless you change. Where are your clothes?"

The woman groaned, "In the trunk of...look," she held up the towel, "I can put this down and sit in this. I'll dry out," she said.

The man shook his head, "This is Pieno Fiore Leather. Incredibly expensive," he looked her up and down. "Lose the suit and wrap that around you then you can sit in the car."

"No way! I'll be naked with three men for two hours," she spat.

"Suit yourself. Do you have your phone? You can call an Uber and get a ride with some pervert...your call. Look, you'll be more covered in the towel than you are now," he said. "Haven't you ever answered the door after wrapping a bath towel around you? This has twice as much fabric."

The woman felt like crying but seeing the three men staring at her awaiting her decision she sighed, "Ok. I'll go over to the changing room and..."

"Just go behind that tree. I promise not to look...much," Joe smiled. "Come on, let's get back to your place where I was promised a cold beer."

The woman went over behind the 6" diameter tree and after seeing the three men turn around, peeled off her wet suit, then dried herself off before wrapping the terry cloth around her. She went back to the SUV feeling less naked than before when the lycra clung to her body. Max held the door for her and she was careful not to expose herself as she slid across the seat.

"This is nice leather," she sighed stroking the seat. I'm sorry I doubted your motives." She tossed her damp garment back into the back and fastened her seatbelt.

As they headed out she was aware that Max was looking at her and when she looked down she saw that the seatbelt had pulled the towel down exposing the side of her breast. She tried to adjust it but as she was sitting on most of the material, it was no use.

"Relax," the man said softly. "We might flirt and cop a feel now and then but we're not rapists. Anyhow, aren't you pissed that Blake simply abandoned you?"

Marcy looked over at the man, "I'm pissed and he'll hear about it."

"How?" he asked.

"I'll come up with something, but he'll hear about it. I have the whole ride to stew about it so I'm sure he'll get the message," she said firmly.

"You're missing an opportunity," Max stated.

"What opportunity?" she asked softly.

Max looked at the woman, "You have a prime opportunity to punish a stupid decision by your husband, a decision you want him to regret but just like you didn't have the balls to wear something more revealing you don't have the balls to really make him pay," he sighed as he turned to look out the window.

"And how should I make him pay?" she asked.

Teddy turned around, "We listen to Blake brag about his house, his car, his gorgeous wife. I'm shocked he let Steve drive it, not surprised he invited us over so he could show off his huge house. I am a bit surprised he didn't tell you to wear the skimpiest bikini you own as he loves telling us how sexy you are. The way he says it is like a 2nd grader, 'nya-nya, it's mine and you can't have any.'" he said shaking his head.

"And you're suggesting...?" she asked looking between the two men.

Max stroked his cock through his shorts, "This. Your stupid husband made you walk across the parking lot wearing next to nothing. Then strip naked to get into a car with three horny men without considering the ramifications. Even if we don't touch you what man puts his nearly naked wife in a car with three horny men?" His cock was growing impressively as he stroked it. "You want to punish him, take advantage of this opportunity to let yourself be pleasured while making him regret his stupidity. How else could you possibly make him see how dumb that was?"

Marcy's eyes were on the shaft getting fatter then slithering up towards his stomach. She internally warred with herself. Max and Teddy made sense but she was not remotely attracted to either man in fact disgusted by them...on the other hand, Blake fucked up and should be made to pay...but not with these guys.

"I underestimated you guys. I assumed you were just horndogs that would hit on anyone with tits, but you'd do this for me?" she sneered. "So altruistic of you to offer to fuck a co-worker's wife."

Max laughed, "You want to get revenge with a group of saints? Good luck with that...'ooohhhh, Mrs. Broderic, we would never...could never...'" he looked at the woman, "You are with the three guys with no moral values who can make your husband pay for the shitty way he treated you. Tell her Teddy. Tell her about the wife of the intern last year."

The man in the front seat smiled, "That was fun. She was so pissed at him for getting drunk she asked us to help her get him to bed then we took turns fucking her next to him all night. He hasn't had a drink since though he doesn't know it but she drops by for lunch periodically."

"You mean Michael? He's a great kid and I remember his wife, Kate, isn't that her name? Shy blonde, so young-looking...she...wow!" She remembered the girl, so innocent at the party looking like a lost puppy. She finally nodded at the two men watching her, "Ok, but this will be a one-time thing and you have to promise me you'll stop groping and making lewd suggestions. Also, don't bother trying to get me to enjoy this, this is simply a task for me."

Max scowled, "Sorry, not going to promise anything...Kate told us it was a one-time thing also and she wasn't going to enjoy it. That is until she gets that itch between her legs that only we can scratch. And you say this will be just a task but I'll bet you anything that you'll be getting us hard for round two before we get back to your place. You'll have our numbers in your contact list before this ride is over, I guarantee it. Now let's see your body, I'll bet you have those huge nipples that beg to be sucked on."

"Guys, I'd prefer not to have my leather messed up. Please put a towel down before you do anything," Joe ordered.

Marcy sighed resignedly and undid her seatbelt, unwrapped the towel as Teddy watched and Max shifted to face her. "Do you have any rubbers?" she asked softly as they spread the towel across the seat, her breasts freely bouncing with the motion of the vehicle.

"Sorry, no. Is that going to be a problem?" Max asked, his eye taking in the spectacular naked beauty next to him. "We can cum in your cunt, mouth, or ass but I'm not pulling out."

She sighed, "I don't like that word...but I'm on the pill and hopefully you three sluts don't have too many diseases," she sighed. Now that she was naked and she knew what she'd agreed to do she could feel her blood pressure rise and her pussy throb in anticipation.

"Wait," Max ordered. "Lean back and open your legs. I want a good look at your cunt, yes your cunt. It's ours now and we'll call it what we want. Go on, spread those pretty lips wide so we can see." He nodded to Teddy, "I told you. Huge nipples. You owe me ten bucks."

The woman groaned but leaned back against the door, one foot on the seat, the other against the back of the driver's seat. She'd always prided herself on her modesty but with two pairs of eyes glued to her every move she took her fingers and spread open her labia, a rush going through her hearing the men's eager moans. Blake never saw this much of her, nor had he ever seen her act anything but demure when having sex. Looking down she saw her clit was sticking out so she flicked it with a free finger before looking at the two faces, "Like that?" she asked. "Is this what you want?" she plunged her middle finger into her slick hole.

"Nice cunt. Have you been told you're tight?" Teddy asked.

"I guess, but Blake is the only man I've been with so..." she realized what she'd just agreed to. Unexpectedly, a surge of desire swept through her as if subconsciously she'd always wanted to try another cock inside her. Her fingers moved more rapidly on her exposed crotch.

"Guys, switch sides. I want to see," Joe ordered as he adjusted the rearview mirror. He watched them crawl around each other and told himself to focus on the road and take just periodic looks. "Fuck!" he hissed, "Your tits are better than I thought. Look how firm they are. They sure felt real through your swimsuit. Max, are those real?"

The man reached over and squeezed the woman's breasts, "Ohhh, yes. Yes, they are." He cupped them and bounced them in his palms. "Huge and fucking firm," he admired. He pulled hard on her nipples expecting her to slap his hand away, but she closed her eyes and moaned. "I'm going to need to fuck those before we get to your house. Ok, keep playing with yourself. You have our undivided, at least Teddy's, and my undivided attention. Joe, try not to kill us before I get a chance to bone this babe, ok?"

Marcy shook her head, "You guys say the sweetest things, what's next? Come here bitch, suck my cock?" she sounded almost hopeful.

Max pulled off his clothes and knelt in front of the brunette, his head bent against the roof of the vehicle, "Come here bitch. Suck my cock!" he ordered stroking himself in front of her.

The woman felt another rush go through her and leaned forward. She licked the plump head as she replaced his hand with hers. 'Poor Blake,' she thought, 'You fucked up,' she opened her mouth, sucking on the plump crown.

Max grinned at his friends, "Told you. She's a slut just like all women are. They want to hide it but when you find the key that unlocks them that door will never stay latched. That's it, suck my cock and don't stop playing with your cunt," he ordered, "get yourself nice and wet so we don't waste time and can fuck your brains out."

Marcy wanted to respond with something snide but with her mouth full...she wondered what she'd agreed to as the men talked about her. She'd never been an object before and it was so humiliating yet arousing. She suspected the men could hear her pussy sloshing she was so wet...wetter than she ever remembered. The man was humping into her mouth and her fist was all that kept his fat cock from choking her.

"Dude, enough. Just fuck her so I can take my turn. Shit! My cock hurts it's so hard," Teddy complained. "And cum in her mouth so her cunt doesn't get too sloppy."

Marcy wanted to protest but she had little time as the man pulled his cock out of her mouth and flipped her onto her back. "Uh, oh, Christ!" she cried as the fat shaft pushed into her with little warning. "Oh, God, uuhhh, uuuhhnnnggg," she gasped feeling her pussy stretch painfully. "I fucking hate you guys so just get it over with," she spat. "And no way are you going to cum in my mouth, oh fuck!" she moaned.

"Teddy reached over and grabbed a tit, "Wow! These are nice." He watched his friend rapidly thrust into the wet cunt and grinned, "You'll be singing a different tune in a bit. I've seen Blake's tiny dick and you'll be screaming our names in no time."

Marcy gritted her teeth, determined to not enjoy this but Teddy was right, she was being hit in places, feeling things she'd never felt before. The man's shaft was hitting her clit which never happened with Blake. Then the man started pulling out and popping into her which was further stimulating her. "Uh, uhhh, fuck!" she gasped as the feelings started boiling up inside her, "I fucking hate all of you... oh fuck! Noooo, nooo, aaahhhh, fuck meeee!" she cried out orgasming more quickly than she ever had before.

Max felt himself getting close and wasn't going to let this piece of ass tell them where they could and couldn't cum. He quickly pulled out and pressed his cock against her lips. "Open your mouth bitch or Joe will kick you out of his car if a drop of cum gets on his leather."

The woman moaned but took the slimy cock in her mouth, tasting her juices for the first time. He thrust into her, his balls slapping on her chin and she had no choice but to swallow as he shot spurt after spurt of hot sperm down her throat. She didn't think she breathe when he finally pulled out and collapsed across from her.

"Fuck you!" she spat, "You can't just stick your dick in my mouth like that. I never let Blake cum in my mouth," she wiped the saliva off her lips angrily.

"You're welcome," the man smirked. "How would it be if you came home having made love tenderly with us. Blake would blame you for enjoying it rather than blaming himself for putting you in a car with three horny men who took advantage of you."

The woman shook her head, "I'm still going to kill him," she said bitterly, "Wait, are you taping this?" she asked the man in the front holding his phone.

"You betcha," Teddy said, "We don't want to hear that we raped you or anything like that. I have everything right here. Joe, can you pull over. I need to swap with Max."

After Joe pulled off the road and the men switched places, Max took the phone and started taping.

Marcy laid back and guided the new cock into her pussy without hesitation. He body was still tingling from the abrupt orgasm and the taste of cum in her mouth was more arousing than disgusting. "Oh fuck!" she sighed as another fat cock slid into her. Teddy was more gentle and as he fucked her his lips clamped onto her nipple, his tongue rapidly flicking on her hard nub. She hated to admit it but she felt the rising excitement as again her clit was being stimulated.

Teddy looked up at Max, "She is fucking tight. I was wondering why you came so quickly," he sighed before attacking the woman's nipple again.

Marcy gripped those tight glutes on the muscular man feeling them flex powerfully as he pounded hard into her cunt. The aching on her groin was surprisingly climbing as she'd never once had multiple orgasms. Her love-making with Blake usually involved her finishing herself off after he rolled over to go to sleep. She suddenly felt like she was cheating as she fought the peaking response to the incredible stimulations.

The SUV echoed with the sounds of the man's balls loudly slapping on the womans' ass and the humid smell of sex permeated the cabin.

barkirk
barkirk
3,067 Followers
12