I Watch My Brother Masturbate (fm)

Story Info
Secretly, I watch my little brother pleasure himself.
1k words
3.77
60.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last summer, my brother Hirohito came and lived with me out of my studio apartment in downtown Tokyo.

The apartment was an open industrial space. Just a large open room that I subdivided with Japanese/oriental style block standing screens. I broke the big warehouse space into a general living area and two bedrooms. But it was all one big open area.

My peeking on my brother began one night when I was up in bed having a hot restless sweaty night of no sleep.

I heard this gentle tapping rhythm coming from my brother's direction. I immediately knew what he was doing.

'Boys will be boys,' I thought to myself.

I pondered if I should say something, but it seemed taboo to say anything and acknowledge the situation we were in. I thought better of this idea and stayed silent.

I listened over the next couple of minutes as my little brother orgasmed and the tapping rhythm ended.

The next night I layed in bed unable to fall asleep again.

And again, the same tapping rhythm from my brother's direction.

I quietly slipped out of bed and put on light slippers that muffled my steps.

I looked from the shadows behind the curtain. I could just make out the faint outline of my little brother, shirtless, stroking himself.

I was taken aback by how big and in shape my little brother was. I don't remember him being like that. I guess he has started working out.

I watched Hirohito finish all over his muscular stomach in silence.

He then wiped himself clean with a sock.

(I've never thought about this before, but I guess men need a towel or napkins, or a sock, to wipe their cocks clean after masturbating. I guess I take it for granted that I can masterbate however, wherever, without mess).

Hirohito turned over, and I slunk over to my bed and fell asleep.

The sound of downtown Tokyo faint in the background, I fell asleep...

From then on, through the summer, every night I would lay in bed unable to fall asleep, and listen to my brother masturbate.

Every once in a while I would summon the energy to sneak out of bed and observe him, but most of the time I just listened.

One day I decided to conduct an experiment. Before I left for work, I left a pair of my used dirty panties out in the space that was his bedroom; casually, like they fell out of a laundry hamper or something.

When I returned from work the panties were gone.

That night I heard the steady rhythm of my brother.

Again, I slipped out of my bed and observed him from the shadows.

My brother had my panties wrapped around his cock as he stroked himself through them.

My panties seemed tiny around him and in his hands.

He orgasmed and shot himself into my thin panties.

He then used my panties to wipe himself off.

I returned to my bed. I was unable to fall asleep.

Involuntarily, I humped my pillow and began to masturbate.

I rubbed and fingered myself in shame. I was very careful to be quiet. I bit my lip to stifle my moans.

I came and felt a wave of shame crash over me. I felt terrible.

I could not let this happen.

From then on I resolutely stopped peeking in on my brother. I couldn't allow this thing to grow any further, as I knew it could.

The next day I purchased some headphones to sleep with so I didn't have to listen to little Hirohito's midnight strokes and orgasms.

I never got my panties back. I suspect my little brother still uses them to masturbate into.

I am ashamed of it, but it turns me on knowing my little brother masturbates into a pair of my panties.

Sometimes, when I touch myself, I can not help but to think of my tiny panties wrapped around my little brother's cock.

I fantasize often about slipping over to my brother's bed one of these nights. We don't have to have sex; we could just masturbate together.

It would be so hot if we masturbated together. I finger myself often to this thought. I could let my brother play with my tits and butt as he strokes himself. Would that be such a terrible thing?

Everybody masturbates; why can't a brother and sister enjoy this aspect of their life together?

I get why sex would be bad, but masturbation, why not? I could touch him a little bit and he could fondle me. Maybe a kiss or two or three. Fuck, that would be so hot.

One of these nights I am going to work up the courage and slink into his bed. I could just kiss him as he masturbates. Fuck.

What if we close our eyes, is it wrong then? He can imagine my tits and pussy are someone else's, I can imagine his cock is Ryan Gosling's. Would this really be so wrong, nonsense, just some brother sister affection, some brother sister bonding-- think of how close we would be, this secret masturbation between us; it would probably be good for our relationship. We would tell one another everything, the best of siblings-- just that, every once in a while, we orgasm together.

One of these nights.

Why not, there is no one here to catch us?

I am sure my brother would want to, but it's up to me to make the move-- like a game of chess.

And fuck, how much do I want to make the move?

Hirohito wouldn't tell; I wouldn't tell-- think how close we would be.

I would just lightly touch him, just a finger, one light finger, that's it, I swear-- and he could just touch my tits, he doesn't even need to touch my pussy at all, that would be fine. I could just finger myself while he plays with my nipple, no, not even that, he could just touch my neck while I rub myself through a pair of pants. Fuck, just a couple light pats, a couple light touches.

What if we masturbated through our clothes? We wouldn't even be naked then. And he could 'accidentally' touch me, and I could 'mistakenly' touch him. We wouldn't even know what each other's naked bodies look like. Is there anything so wrong with that?

One of these nights, what's wrong, that's fine, surely no one minds. One light finger press here, another there-- how good that would be for us.