I Went Goth for You

Story Info
I don't want to be A goth... I just want to be YOUR goth.
2.3k words
3.98
13k
23
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hoping to explain why she decided to become a goth, a young girl invites her male friend over her house to talk. After arguing for a bit, she admits the truth: she went goth for him!

—————— Script Start ——————

(Knock on door)

(Door opens)

Oh, hey! You're here! I didn't think you would come. You didn't reply to any of my texts. I'm glad you—

Oh, you can't stay long.

You... you want to know why I called you over my house today? Look, why don't you come up to my room, okay? That way, we can talk in private.

(Door closes)

(Short pause as they head up to her room)

Have a seat. Can I get you anything? Coffee? Tea? Soda?

No? Are you sure? It wouldn't be any trouble. I—

Right, you said you won't be staying long.

(Sigh) Okay, look. I know the two of us haven't been on the best of terms lately. Ever since I... you know, changed my appearance to better suit the darkness in my soul, and—

Okay, fine! Ever since I "went goth," whatever that means, you've been avoiding me. I keep trying to reach out to you, but you keep—

Wait, what!? How is this my fault?

Me avoiding you? When have I... well, yeah, there was that one time at that party... and, yeah, I did ditch you to go to that concert, and that was super shitty of me, I know, but you were avoiding me long before that!

Yeah, I know you don't like my new friends, you've mentioned that a million times already, but at least they're willing to talk to me! Where have you been the last six months!

Look, would you just calm down. I didn't invite you over here to fight. I just want to explain—

Seriously! You're really gonna be like that!? You're really gonna look me in the eyes and tell me that it's my fault we aren't friends anymore!? Do you even know why I went goth in the first place?

No, it wasn't because of some darkness in my soul, or any of that bullshit, you moron!

I went goth for you, idiot!

You don't know what I talking about? You really don't remember?

(Sigh) Six months ago, my Twitter feed was flooded with a bunch of posts you wrote, pictures of goth chicks dressed like I am right now, with comments like "Looking 4 a Goth gf" and "I need a Big Titty Goth Girl" and "Check out this Hot Goth Babe."

I figured that's what you wanted, so I started wearing these tight, black, leather corsets that exposed my huge tits, and these short pencil skirts that showed off my big, curvy ass. I started wearing fishnet stockings on these long legs and painted my finger and toenails black. I started wearing dark eyeshadow and jewelry with pentagrams on it, all to obtain the look I thought you wanted, because, the truth is... I really like you. Hell, I've been in love with you for years, and I was thought this would finally get you to notice me!

I was hoping you would get one look at me and start drooling, but instead, you looked at me like I had two heads. You started avoiding me, like I was some kind of freak. I did all this just to get your attention, and in the end, it turned out you didn't even like goth girls! I got so angry that I started avoiding you, too, and now... and now...

Fuck! Why did you even post that shit if you didn't like goth girls!?

What!? You... do like goth girls? You think they're sexy as fuck?

Then, why the fuck were you so angry with me?

Wait, you weren't angry because I went goth? But, then why—

You were angry because you thought I was changing into someone else, someone who... wasn't me...

But I wasn't! At least, I wasn't trying to. I just wanted to look like the kinds of girls you thought were sexy. I was trying to impress you.

You didn't want me to change who I was just to impress you? You love me for me, and not because I'm a goth?

(Laugh) Well, shit! I wish you would have told me that sooner! I mean, if you love me for me, and not because of my hair, or clothes, or—

Wait! Did you... did you just say that you... that you love me?

Oh my god! Are you serious? Are you really saying that you love me, too!? Oh!

(Kisses him)

I want... I want to be your girlfriend, okay! I've wanted to be with you for as long as I could remember. I just never had the courage to—

What? You, you want to be with me, too! Seriously!?

Oh, I'm so happy! I've been waiting for you to say that for years!

(Passionate kissing)

I just wish we didn't have to go through all of this bullshit just to get there.

(Laugh) I'm serious! Look at me. Look at this hair, this makeup. I mean, just look at how tight this corset is around my waist! It's ridiculous! Look at how it pushes my big tits up, and have you seen my ass in this skirt? It's so skin tight, I feel like I'm practically naked. Hell, I had to stop wearing panties just to avoid showing panty lines in this thing.

Oh my god! That's not even the worst of it! I totally forgot what I did a few months back, when I was trying to impress you! I was so embarrassed I didn't even try to show you.

You are going to freak when you see this! Ready?

(Laugh) Look, it's a tattoo! It's a pentagram tattoo right above my ass! God! I can't believe I did all this to try and turn you on when I didn't need to! I feel like such an idiot!

Hey, are you okay? What's the matter with you? Your face is beet red, and why do you have your hands in your lap. Are you trying to hide— Holy shit! Are you pitching a tent!

(Laugh) You are! Oh my god! Did you get hard for me!? Did seeing your big titty goth girl's tattoo get you all hot and bothered?

Hmm... I thought so. Well, I guess it was worth it after all, (Laugh) but, even I have to admit, these clothes are awfully uncomfortable. This corset is so tight. Maybe I should... take it off, and give these big titties of mine a little air. What do think?

(Unzips corset)

There! That's better! It feels nice to let them breathe like this, but they do feel pretty sore from being crammed into that tight corset. Maybe you could... massage them a little?

(He massages her breasts. She moans)

Mm... that's it! Squeeze your girlfriend's big, goth titties! They're yours now, you can play with them all you want!

(Moaning)

You like that, don't you!? All those times fantasizing about having a big titty goth girl to play with, and now you finally have me! Oh!

(Moaning)

Mm... Take off your pants! Let me see that long, hard cock of yours.

Of course I'm serious! You got to play with my titties. It's only fair that I get to play with your cock. Let me see it!

(He pulls out his cock)

Holy shit! You're even bigger that I thought you'd be. Hmm... Let me just... wrap my hands around this big slab of man meat.

(She jerks him off)

Do you like that? Do you like how I squeeze and stroke this monster of a cock? Oh! Are you getting even harder? I think you are! That's it, baby! Get hard for me! Get hard for your little gothic slut! Let me play with your balls as you look at me. Look into my eyes, baby! Do I make you happy? Does your pretty little goth girlfriend turn you on?

Oh! I think I see a drop of pre-cum on the tip of your cock! Hmm... I wonder... what it would... taste like...

(Licks the tip of his cock)

Mm... You taste delicious. So... manly, just how I imagined.

I want more.

Would you like that, baby? Would you like your big titty goth girlfriend to suck your big, hard cock, and lap up all your tasty pre-cum?

I thought so!

(She sucks his cock)

Oh yeah! You love it, don't you! You love looking down at your goth girlfriend as her head bobs up and down on your cock! You love the way my tongue wraps around your dick as you pound into me. I bet you want to slam your cock right down my slutty goth throat, don't you!? Well, what the fuck are you waiting for!? Do it! Use my throat as your personal cock sleeve! Grab that back of my head and skull fuck me with all your might! Hurry up and—

(He skull fucks her hard and fast. She struggles to breathe)

(Coughs and gags) Holy shit! That was intense! You fucking pounded my throat, baby! Oh, you pounded me so hard, you made my makeup run!

Oh, no baby! I fucking loved it! I did this so I could be your perfect little goth whore, and that's what I want. I want you to use me as your own, personal, big titty, gothic whore!

Mm... bend me over, baby! Tear this tight pencil skirt off my big, round ass! That's it! Do it!

(Tears skirt off)

Oh! That's it, baby! I fucking love it when you take control like that!

Do you like how I bounce my big ass in front of your face? Remember what I told you? I don't wear panties anymore, and right now, I'm so fucking wet for you, my pussy is dripping all they way down my legs!

Mm... Do you like my ass, baby? Why do you come over here, and give it a spank!?

Spank my ass, baby! Spank me hard! I want you to leave a big, red hand print on my porcelain white skin! Put some color back into this pale body of mine! You know you want to.

(He spanks her. She moans.)

Yes! Oh fuck! That's it! I fucking love getting my ass spanked! I love the feeling of your big, powerful hands slamming down on my poor, defenseless rear! I love the way you dominate me. Fuck! This feels so good!

(He keeps spanking her. She keeps moaning.)

I can't wait anymore! Fuck me, baby! Fuck your big titty goth whore doggy style! Slam that big hard cock of yours deep into my warm, wet cunt and pound my ass like a bitch in heat! Do it! Hurry!

(He fucks her doggy style. She moans.)

Oh! Yes! Oh fuck! That's it! Fuck me! Pound away at my tight goth pussy! You love it, don't you!? Finally, you get to fuck the goth girl of your dreams! Oh fuck! I was hoping this would happen! When I first started dressing like this, I wanted you to just bend me over and fuck my brains out, and now, it's finally happening!

(Moaning)

Wrap your hands around my throat, baby! Choke me! Choke me as you fuck me! Show me who's boss! Do it!

(He chokes her as they fuck. She gags and gasps for air.

(Eventually he lets go. She cums hard on his cock.)

I'm cumming! Fuck! I'm cumming!!

(Coughing and gagging) Fuck! That was so fucking hot! Oh! I love being your goth slut!

Are you gonna cum? Are you gonna blow your load for me? Okay, baby, but listen, there's something I want you to do for me.

Look at my pentagram tattoo, baby, the one right above my ass! Did you know that pentagrams are powerful tools for preforming magic spells? In fact, there a powerful spell I want you to preform on me right now!

You see, if a man, like you, fucks a big titty, pentagram tattooed, goth slut from behind, and blows his big, thick load all over the pentagram, then that goth slut will become his sex slave for life!

Do you want that, baby? Do you want to enslave this goth slut with an unbreakable magic spell? Then do it! Blow your load on my ass and complete the ritual! Do it!

(He cums on her ass. She moans in pleasure.)

Oh! That's it baby! I can feel it working! Take what belongs to you! That's right, baby! My body belongs to you! My mind belongs to you! My souls belongs to you! Oh Fuck!

(She has her own mini-orgasm. They both come down from their orgasms.)

Wow! That was incredible! I can't believe we waited so long to do that! Did you have fun fulfilling your goth fantasy?

Oh! You're saying you loved it? You say I'm the best goth girlfriend anyone's ever had? Oh! I'm so glad you enjoyed it, baby! (Giggle)

(Kiss)

But, I think you might have been right, baby. These clothes and all this makeup isn't really me. It never was. I did all this to try and impress you, when I really should have been myself. I don't think I'm going to dress like this in public anymore.

The truth is, I don't want to be A goth... I just want to be YOUR goth.

That means, when we're in private, I'll dress however you want. After all, you preformed that spell on me, (giggle) so whenever we're alone, I'll become your own personal big titty goth whore, just for you! How does that sound?

I thought you'd like that. (Giggle)

(Kiss)

I love you.

—————— Script End ——————