I Went Skiing

Story Info
She walked into the wrong room and he was naked.
4.5k words
4.48
48.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers

A few months after I turned eighteen my parents went to a ski lodge for a long weekend. I was given the option of going or staying home and I couldn't pack fast enough. I love skiing.

We arrived late Friday night and first thing Saturday morning I was out there on the slopes, having fun. I'm a good skier and they had a couple of nice Black Diamond slopes that I enjoy. (They also had a double Black Diamond but I'm not that good.)

After a couple of hours I returned to the lodge for a coffee break, also intending to change my clothes. The day was heating up and while what I was wearing was fine for the chill of the morning it was a bit much now that the day was hotter. Basically I intended to change my top for a lighter one.

I had some coffee and a couple of scones with jam and cream and then headed down to my room to change my top. I barged into my room, taking off my top as I went, kicking the door closed behind me. As soon as my top was clear of my head it dawned on me that I might have made a slight error.

When I'd left my room the décor had had a robin's egg blue theme. Now I had changed to a yellowish sandalwood theme. Quite attractive in its own way but certainly not a robin's egg blue. In addition, the suitcase next to the bed wasn't mine. I guess the really telling point was the six foot man standing in the room giving me a startled look, one which changed to amusement as he saw me taking in my surroundings.

The man was tall and buff. He was well muscled in an athletic way rather than the bulging muscles of a weight-lifter, but he could probably run rings around the weight-lifter. Quite handsome if you like blonde men, which I must admit I'm partial to.

He was also butt naked, barring a towel which was draped around his neck.

When I first saw him his, ah, equipment was relaxed, just drooping there. However! Even as I watched it stretched and grew and it didn't take long to stop pointing at the floor and start pointing at the ceiling. And there was me with only a bra covering my breasts and a very red face.

I'd like to point out that nature had been quite generous to me in the breast department and I was still young enough that mine didn't really need the support of a bra. This meant that I tended not to wear supportive bras but decorative ones, like the one I had on now. All-in-all a rather embarrassing situation for me.

"Hi. I'm Peter," he said, smiling at me. "And who might you be and how can I help you?"

"Um -- ah - um -- I'm Nicky," I blurted out. "I'm sorry. I've sort of barged into the wrong room. If you'll excuse me. .?" My voice trailed away as I indicated the door and a desire to go through it, trying my best not to look at him.

"No worries. I quite understand. Maybe you'd like to put this back on before you leave, save you showing off to anyone passing by."

With that he reached over and plucked my top from my hand, straightening it up so it wasn't half inside out and started to hand it back to me, smiling all the while. Did you notice I said started to hand it back. He stopped and tossed it onto the bed.

"This is just a suggestion and you don't have to go along with it but how about taking your bra off first so that I can really enjoy the sight of your breasts. They're quite magnificent as they are but I'd really like t see them without that scrap of decoration."

I was both flattered and insulted. I was quite proud of my breasts and the fact that he liked them was flattering. The thought that I'd take off my bra was the insulting bit.

"I don't think so," I said, reaching for my top.

"Why not? Who'll know but you and me and I'm not going to tell anyone."

"Ha. You'd probably tell everyone you met. I know what men are like."

"True, but I only know you as Nicky. It's not as though I can identify you. Go on. Be nice and give the man a thrill."

I looked over at him and hurriedly looked elsewhere. I wished he'd cover that thing up but I didn't have the nerve to ask him to. I nibbled on my thumb, trying to think this through. Really, what harm would it do to let him have a quick peek?

"You won't try to touch me?"

"Hands off," he assured me, holding them both up in the air.

"What the hell?" I thought, reached behind me and unclipped the bra, letting the straps slide down my arms. He kept right on smiling but I knew that I'd got to him because I saw his erection twitch. Hard to miss when it was standing right out there like that. I just wished he'd drop his towel over it.

"Thank you," he said, sounding genuinely appreciative. "They're perfect."

He seemed to hesitate but it seemed a bit put on to me.

"I almost hate to ask but how about taking your pants down as well and giving me a real treat?"

Hate to ask or not he still managed to.

"I don't think so," I said quickly.

"Why not?" he asked. "In case you hadn't noticed I'm already undressed."

Oh, I'd noticed all right. Something stands out, let's say.

"Yeah, and that's why it's smarter for me not to," I pointed out. "If I did you'd probably drag me over to the bed and jump me."

"What? Nonsense! You grievously wrong me. I'm far more likely to guide you gently to the bed and take my time making love to you."

"Same difference," I pointed out. "Taking my pants off would be tantamount to agreeing to have sex with you."

"You have a point," he admitted. "So are you going to take them off?"

OMG. He was actually asking me to have sex with him and I didn't even know him. How do you answer that sort of question?

"No way. I don't even know you," I hastily explained.

"So?" he said with a shrug. "What better way to get acquainted. Let me guess. You're nervous about taking your things off while I'm watching."

"You can say that again," I muttered softly.

"That's an easy one to resolve," he said. "I'll take them down for you."

"What? How does that resolve things? You'd still be trying to have sex with me afterwards."

"Yes, I know, but instead of you freely consenting you now find yourself being reluctantly seduced. No-one can blame you for that."

That didn't seem to make any sort of sense to me. It still meant that I'd be getting balled by a complete stranger.

"I don't think. . ." I began and he interrupted.

"Good. Don't think. Just relax."

And with that amazing advice he took hold of my ski-pants and started pulling them down. Easy enough to do as they had an elasticised waist-band. I just looked down feeling slightly horrified as my pants and panties both went down.

I hadn't realised I was standing so close to the bed. He turned me around and told me to sit and I, like a fool, did so. He lifted my feet and drew my pants right off. Obviously I should have kept my ski-boots on, not left them with my skis. Now I was tastefully clad in a pair of warm socks.

He lifted my feet higher swinging them over onto the bed so I was lying down with him settling onto the bed next to me. His hands latched onto me, one landing on my breasts and the other rubbing my mons. I tried to push him away but he just grabbed my hand and pressed it against his erection, my hand automatically closing around it. I decided that in sheer self-defence I should probably keep on holding it so I knew where it was.

He was kissing and touching, followed by some more touching and kissing, whispering to me the whole time about how lovely I was, how responsive. My nipples were hard little pebbles that he seemed to enjoy rolling around with his tongue, while his fingers kept slipping inside me, touching forbidden places.

I was twisting about under his touch when I felt him pushing my legs further apart. Before I could say anything he rolled over onto me, settling between them.

"But, but," I started to say, but he pressed a finger against my lips.

"Hush," he said softly. "Just relax. These things happen, you know."

With that he parted my lips and his cock was pressing against me, pushing at me, wanting to enter me. I knew I should have kept hold of it. I didn't get a chance to say anything, not yes, no, nor maybe, before he was sinking in, sliding in in a very assured way, knowing exactly what he was doing. (I assumed that he'd already worked out I wasn't a virgin as he just went in deep as fast as he could.)

Now that he was under way Peter got going with a vengeance. He banged away with great enthusiasm and after a slow start by me I was banging away just as enthusiastically. This is different, I decided, a man who doesn't lose his cool and his load in a very short period. Obviously my boyfriend was a dunce where the art of fucking was involved. Maybe I should experiment with someone else to see how it goes with them? Possibly an older man, one who's had experience? I'm sure they'd know how to treat a timid teenager.

Peter bounced away and I was right there with him, lapping it up and urging him to give me more which he seemed quite happy to do. The longer he went the more excited I became and the more excited I became the more demanding I was. I think I was starting to wear the poor man out when my climax hit me. Peter seemed to give a sigh of relief and opened up, quickly bringing off his own climax.

"Geez, but you are something else," he said, slumping back on the bed, gasping. (Was that a complement or an insult? I assumed that it was a compliment.)

"Well, I'm not complaining, even if that was possibly rape?"

I turned that statement into a question and that's how Peter heard it.

"Rape?" he snorted. "You're kidding yourself if you think that. You were with me every step of the way and beautifully so."

Well that was certainly a compliment I thought somewhat smugly.

That's the point at which the door banged and when I turned startled eyes towards it I found a man around Peter's age standing there. Dark, where Peter was fair, but apart from that a similar type, being fit in an athletic way.

"What the fuck, Pete?" he said. "We've only been here an hour. Where did you find a lovely young lady in that short time?"

I looked around and spotted the towel that Peter had had and quickly used it to cover up, blushing fiercely.

"This is Andrew, a member of my ski team," Peter said. "Drew, this is Nicky, a new friend of mine."

"A very close and very beautiful friend," Andrew observed. "One who doesn't need this. It's a shame to hide such wondrous curves."

Suiting his action to his words he reached over and pinched the towel, leaving me exposed and blushing once more.

"Now, Peter, what is the fundamental basis of our friendship?" asked Andrew. "You should know because I've told you often enough."

"Share and share alike?" suggested Peter and my ears pricked up. Say what?

"Right on. And are you going to share this lovely young thing with me?"

"Fine by me," Peter told him, "but women have a mind of their own, you know. You'll have to ask her."

"Okay. First things first. Did you rape her, seduce her, or get seduced by mutual agreement."

"Seduced by mutual agreement," said Peter while at the same time I said, "Rape."

"Well that clarifies things," said Andrew. "Um, you do realise, Nicky, that if you stick with rape then I'll probably rape you to help Peter spread the blame, and you get no say in the matter. Seduction, on the other hand, means that all I can do is try to seduce you and you have the right to say no."

"In that case I'll go with reluctant seduction," I groused, "and I'm saying no now to save you making the seduction attempt."

Andrew laughed at that, grabbed Peter's arm and yanked. Peter gave a startled cry as he was pulled off the bed and left to fall to the floor. Andrew promptly hopped onto the bed in his place, a hand already covering one of my breasts.

"I realise that you probably found being with Peter a bit disappointing. He's still a learner in this area but I'll try to make up for his lack of expertise. You'll find that my technique is flawless, having been taught by professional courtesans who were in turn taught the mysterious techniques of the east by highly trained Geisha."

"The only thing that fool has been taught is how to do a snow-job on innocent young things such as you, having been taught such by his father who is a professional gigolo," yelled Peter.

"Such a pity, the way his envy eats at him," mourned Andrew, now having both his hands on me, wandering around and touching me.

I tried to push him away but he must have been a lot more solid than he looked because my pushing accomplished nothing. On the other hand, his touching and tasting was accomplishing just what he wanted it to, namely rebuilding my arousal. It wasn't that I wanted him to arouse me, goodness knows. I mean, surely one man at a time is enough for anyone. But his hands and his mouth were working on me and I found myself wondering what it would be like to do it again so soon after the first time, and this time with a new and energetic partner.

He spent several minutes just doing erotic little touches to me and I was starting to get a little restless. Was he really going to try to do it to me even though I'd said no quite plainly?

The answer to that became apparent when he suddenly stood up and dropped his trousers.

"Ah, I said no," I pointed out, looking slightly nervously at his erection. I wasn't really sure how I felt about a second go round.

"Yes, I know," said Andrew dismissively, "but if there's one thing I know about women it's that they like to change their minds."

With that he was climbing back onto the bed, pushing my legs apart, and settling between them. I didn't really get a chance to struggle. He was pushing into me before I had a real chance to come to terms with the fact that he was going to, ignoring my protests. He pressed home hard and fast while I squealed, finding him slipping into place very easily, me being fully prepared for this by Peter's efforts.

There was, I decided, one notable difference between Peter and Andrew. While Andrew started banging away with the same amount of enthusiasm as Peter he didn't seem to care about how I reacted. Peter had adjusted his stroke so that I was moving with him quite naturally and it had been exhilarating. With Andrew I had to adjust to the way he was moving and it was awkward and irritating at the start.

Mind you, once I'd made the adjustment things became a lot more interesting. After Peter's efforts I was sort of extra sensitive and Andrew was able to play on this, building me up rapidly.

It seemed to me that it was a very short period between Andrew starting and me getting ready for my second climax. I fully expected Andrew to carry on for a while, the way Peter had. I was not expecting him to softly swear and start to hammer home as if his life depended on getting to a climax. With that sudden urgency of his I was lucky I was so close to a climax. He pushed me up and over the edge in a great hurry and it was hullo big O all over again, finishing with him jerking and bouncing on top of me in a rather frenetic manner.

His fun finished he was off me and yelling at Peter.

"Damn it, you made me forget why I came. You're going to be late for practice if you don't get a move on and you know how Coach can get if we're late."

With that Peter said a rude word and was getting dressed as fast as possible. At the same time he turned to me.

"I have to go," he said urgently. "Why don't you have a quick shower and tidy yourself up. We'll probably be gone by the time you come out. Just lock the door behind you. Hopefully I'll see you around a bit."

"You, possibly," I said thoughtfully. "Him, not so possibly," I said with a disparaging glance at Andrew.

I'd barely got under the shower when I heard this deep voice yelling at Peter and Andrew. It sounded quite irate. I could hear them try to speak only to be overridden by what I assumed was the Coach's booming voice. Then there was silence. It seemed that Coach had rounded up his stray lambs and carted them off.

My shower finished I dried off and went to get dressed. I hadn't thought to bring my clothes into the bathroom with me and get dressed there. After all, why should I. Both men had already seen what I had. Had they ever. I waltzed out of the bathroom, heading towards the bed and my clothes. I'd nearly reached the bed when I came to an abrupt halt, realising that there was someone else in the room.

He was a big man, somewhere around forty. He looked strong and fit, not the sort of man who would suffer fools gladly. Right now he was looking me over and I could practically see him taking note of any good or bad points I might have.

"I was wondering who was interesting enough to make my two stars late for their practice," he said. "I have to admit that I admire their taste, if not their timing. They're currently doing some extra work to make up for their tardiness. What do you think would be a fitting penalty for you for making them late?"

I was blushing like crazy, caught naked by a man for a third time.

"I didn't make them late," I protested. "All I did was walk into the wrong room and they grabbed me and wouldn't take no for an answer."

The rotten man had a completely sceptical look on his face, obviously not believing me.

"It's true," I told him. "Just ask them."

"Uh-huh. And you of course screamed loudly. Odd that no-one heard and came to your rescue, especially with all the people around."

I blushed. Okay, so I hadn't screamed. I'd certainly said no a number of times.

"I'll tell you what. I'll let you demonstrate your prowess on me and we'll call it even," he said.

I was like, what? Then his meaning filtered through.

"You think I'll let you fuck me?" I gasped, horrified. "No way!"

"If I remember correctly I saw you earlier with two older people. Your parents? I wonder what they'd say if I asked them to ask you to stop fucking the boys on my team?"

"You wouldn't!"

"Well, if you don't want me to then we're back to my first suggestion. You might as well. You're already dressed for it."

"No way am I just going to lie back and let you fuck me," I stated as firmly as possible.

"I wasn't asking you to," he said, leaving me all confused.

"What?"

"I was thinking more along the lines that I'd lie back and you could fuck me. Mind you, I'd expect you to make it last a while."

Now I was just plain stunned. My sexual experience wasn't that great and being the dominant partner would be totally new to me. Normally I lie there and the boy sticks it in. How am I supposed to stick it in?

I was shaking my head slowly, trying to reject the whole idea. Then I saw that Coach was undoing his trousers, apparently quite confident that I'd go along with him. I had to admit, fuck him or have him talk to my parents? Fucking him won. Then his trousers and things were going down and other things were rising.

Seeing what he was bringing to the party my thoughts immediately jumped from how was I supposed to stick it in to how the hell was I supposed to stick THAT in. He looked enormous.

"You've got to be kidding me," I said in a very small voice.

"Don't worry," he told me. "You'll be fine. You'll see."

He took hold of my arm, dragging me over to the bed. He sat on it and pulled me up onto it. He swung his legs up onto the bed, lying back, pulling me over so that I was lying on top of him. I could feel his erection, hot and hard, pressing against my tummy.

"Sit up," he told me, his hands cupping my breasts and lifting.

I scrambled up, finding myself sitting, straddling him.

"Now lift yourself up a little. A little more."

As soon as I'd lifted myself up a little he'd adjusted his erection so it was pressing against me still. As I continued to lift myself I felt it drag against my legs and them move between them.

"Good girl," he said, still speaking softly. "Now lower yourself, nice and slow."

I gasped and froze as soon as I started to settle back down. His cock was now pressing against my passage. Any lower and I'd be sinking onto it.

Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers
12