I Will Nurse You Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quick as she could she cleaned them both up and went to take the cleaning items back. One of the other nurses was just outside the door, startling her.

"You took your time giving him his bedbath didn't you?" she asked sneeringly.

"Well, of course, he's a big man as you all seem to point out a lot, and he can't move which makes it trickier too," Sally answered, "Now if you don't mind I need to find a doctor because I've got him talking again."

As Sally moved down the corridor she walked past a mirror. Glancing in she stopped dead, looked closer, and wiped a blob of semen out of her hair. Phew, it's a good job she had seen that.

Nobody was allowed into Frank the following day while a lot of tests and checks were made. Sitting in the nurses' room before her shift a senior doctor came in, telling Sally he needed to speak to her urgently.

"Mr Bailey says you're the reason he's talking again," he told her, "he's explained how good you've been, how you talked to him throughout even knowing he wouldn't answer. We've taken his bandages off, he's asked for you to go and see him, he's looking forward to you shaving him again apparently."

Sally smiled, thanked him, and walked off down the corridor. The senior doctor shouted out to her.

"I don't know what you've been doing with him but it's helped, keep up the good work," he told her.

Sally smiled to herself. She intended to, but if he knew what she had been doing he wouldn't be so thankful to her. She walked into Frank, a huge grin on his face. He was more handsome than she'd realised now the bandages were off, his eyes a piercing royal blue colour staring up at her.

"Wow, you look happy with yourself," Sally told him.

"Yes, one more week and the casts can come off, then a few days of physio as I've been lying still for a few weeks, then I can go..." he said, his voice trailing off.

"Home?" Sally finished.

"Not exactly, I wasn't living anywhere before, I'd been stopping at different places or sleeping on park benches," he told her, "I'm not sure how that will work with my rehabilitation though."

"Well, let's worry about you getting better to get out for now," she told him.

Sally had a day off the following day so didn't see Frank, she thought about visiting but didn't want to arouse suspicions as to why she was there on her day off. Instead, she tried to keep herself busy. The following night she got ready for her shift. The suspender belt had been uncomfortable under her outfit and she'd been wondering if it was visible underneath, so she'd treated herself to some black crotchless tights. She put them on, looking at herself in her mirror. Feeling extra naughty at walking around with people not knowing what she had on underneath, she decided not to wear knickers either.

She had no choice not to wear a bra, her large tits weren't overly saggy, but not being as firm as they'd been in her youth it would have been obvious she wasn't wearing one. Getting to the nurses' station she heard laughter before she entered the room.

"Here she is, lucky bitch," Lindsay cried out.

Sally looked puzzled, gazing around the room to gauge reactions. Had they found out?

"Sarah did Fat Frank's bed bath last night, no wonder you've been keeping him to yourself, he's massive in more ways than one" Lindsay continued.

Laughter roared out around the room, Sally didn't know how to react.

"I'm gonna bath him tonight, it will be worth it to try and get my mouth around him. Have you wanked him off?" Lindsay laughed loudly again, the others joining in.

Sally kept quiet. The door opened, and the same senior doctor entered the room. The laughter died down. He scoured the room and saw Sally.

"Ah, you're here. Mr Bailey would like a shave again tonight, he's asked for you specifically. You can do that before his bed bath right? I know it means being in there a lot longer but I'll sort your schedule so you don't have to rush," he told her.

Leaving the room, Sally turned and looked at Lindsay, who was pulling a face at her.

"What, you never wanted to go in the same room as him did you, stop moaning now," Sally told her sternly.

Everyone turned and looked at her, astonished that she'd answered Lindsay back when normally she was quiet. Sally turned and walked out, not giving Lindsay the chance to reply. She walked quickly to Frank's room, shut the door, and started to unbutton his gown.

"Hello to you too," Frank muttered.

"Sorry. I'm annoyed, I shouldn't be taking it out on you," Sally answered.

"What's up?" he asked.

"They're all talking about you again, except now they've changed their tune now one of the others has seen your cock," Sally explained.

"You sound jealous perhaps, but none of the others have wrapped their tits around it have they?" Frank laughed.

Sally looked at him, shocked, then laughed too.

"Yeah, I suppose. Now that slut Lindsay think's she's got a chance with you, like that would happen," she giggled.

"What did she want?" Frank asked.

"She asked if I'd wanked you off, said she wanted the chance to try and get her mouth around you," Sally blushed.

They were silent for a while Sally shaved Frank's beard and dried him off, then his hand went behind her neck and he pulled her gently down to him, his tongue meeting hers as he kissed her passionately. Her hand wandered down her back, under her outfit, along her nylon-clad thigh until he found bare flesh.

"Oooh, what's this?" he asked, grinning.

Sally stood and still facing him, lifted her outfit right up. His hand slid between her legs, straight to her clit. Sally groaned loudly as he rubbed at her vigorously.

"Now, how about you try and get me in your mouth?" Frank asked.

Sally looked at him and grinned, then turned to face down the bed. As she undid the rest of his gown his hand slid along her arse and back towards her pussy, this time two fingers sliding into her. Sally took him in both hands and stroked him to full erection, then bent her head down.

She rubbed his pre-cum along his shaft until it glistened in the light, then slowly moved her mouth over him. She worked slowly on him, working her tongue along his shaft and around his head, slowly pushing more and more in. In the past, she'd been quite proud of herself having managed to deepthroat both husbands, but neither had been longer than 7". This was a different ballgame.

She worked her mouth on him, his hand now with his thumb extended tapping against her arsehole each time he pushed his fingers into her pussy. She could hear herself squelching as he fingered her. Pushing her mouth down as far as she could without gagging, she put her fingers there and took her mouth off him. She smiled, she'd managed around 10".

Trying to get a better angle she lifted a leg and rested it along the bed, Frank keeping it in place with his good arm, his hand going back to her pussy. Sally held the base of his shaft and worked her mouth on him again, this time quickening her pace and pressing her nose against her hand each time she lowered. Moving her hand she moved it around to play with his balls.

Frank groaned loudly at this and pulled his fingers out. Without warning, he pushed his middle finger into Sally's inviting arsehole. This made Sally jump, and her nose brushed against his pubic hair. She raised a little and sunk back into his pubic hair. She'd done it! She'd taken his entire length into her mouth.

Her mind went back to the finger in her arsehole and she started to push back onto it. She was so busy concentrating that she didn't notice Frank's cock pulsing, and with her mouth fully on him he came, his cum shooting down her throat. Sally had no choice but to swallow it down, she was almost gagging at his cock pulsing in her mouth. Despite this, she kept her mouth fully encased around him.

When he'd finished cumming Sally took her mouth off him, wiping blobs of semen off and licking it off her fingers.

"You haven't cum yet, come closer," Frank said.

"Can you go again?" Sally asked.

"Probably yeah," Frank answered.

Sally stroked and wanked his cock, kissing the end until he was erect again. She told Frank she wanted to see how much she could get in her pussy. Frank grinned and told her to pass him her phone.

"I'm gonna have to climb on the bed so if it's uncomfortable or hurting tell me," Sally urged.

Frank nodded, putting her phone onto video mode. She slipped off the outfit and undid her bra, tossing them on the floor. She climbed slowly onto the bed, easing her legs on either side of him facing Frank, one hand on the bed rail behind her the other guiding Frank's cock. Frank filmed between her legs, her pussy lips parting as she lowered down onto him, slowly and surely more and more entering her. Once inside properly she put the other hand back on the other rail too.

Frank asked her to keep still a little and took a couple of pictures, then put video mode back on. He encouraged Sally as she started to ride him, taking more and more until he was about 10" deep. He could see her body starting to shudder as her orgasm was rolling through her, and he told her not to worry about him.

Sally moved a hand around to rub at her clit, her pussy fuller than it had ever been, she rode carefully still, still trying not to hurt Frank. Eventually, she felt his pubic hair against her buttocks, knew she'd near enough taken his entire length, and came hard. her juices flowed down his shaft and ran down his hips. Eventually, she managed to climb off him and kissed him again. She heard voices in the ward and quickly pulled on her outfit, kicking her bra under the bed.

The door opened and Lindsay walked in.

"Do you mind, I'm in the middle of bathing him," Sally shouted.

"Ha, I told the others I was going to see what you were up to, but you haven't even got him erect," Lindsay laughed.

She turned and walked out of the room, Frank and Sally laughing.

"Five minutes earlier she'd have had a right view!" Sally giggled, "but that was a bit too close, we'll have to be more careful now."

She dried Frank down and fastened his gown back up. Getting to the door she stopped and turned to him.

"I might make you wait actually. I've spoken to someone about your 'living' situation, and it's been agreed that you can stay at mine, then I can help with your after-care too. Would you like that?" Sally asked.

A single tear rolled from Frank's eye.

"Yes, thank you, that would be great," he said, "but is there any chance of another blowjob before I get out?" he laughed.

12