I Will Survive

Story Info
Don't count your chickens before they hatch.
10.2k words
4.06
31.2k
37
25
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: Like most of my stories, this is 100% fictional. If I should happen to mention something in the technology field, I can only guess that my account is accurate. This story has two distinct parts. A loving wife part, where the loving wife gets hers, royally! Then, there is a second part that is a romance part. If any of my characters take part in any sexual stuff they are 18, or older.

As you can see by the title of my story, I am borrowing the title from the 1978 Gloria Gayner hit disco song of the same name.

My short description is first attested to an Englishman, Thomas Howell, from around 1570.

For those interested, I'm Greg Bennett, and am getting ready to celebrate my twenty-eighth birthday. That is, if I can build up the courage to celebrate anything, aside from the fact that that my divorce from Libby Oliver is final!

Thank goodness! My five month nightmare is over. Now, I hope to pick up the pieces of my life, with my two adorable kids, and move on.

A little background is called for. I was born and raised in the little town of Port Townsend, Washington. About our only claim to fame is this was the setting for the 1982 movie, An Offier And A Gentleman.

After graduation, I attended Western Washington University, in Bellingham, and graduated with a degree in business, with a minor in math.

During my sophomore year, I met Elizabeth Oliver, or Libby, as she preferred. We seemed to hit it off, but all during the school year, all we did was study together.

Where I was on the shy side, and on the smaller side, at 5'8" and 160 on a good day, she was very outgoing, and some would say, vivacious. Also on the small side, 5'2" at most, with a tight, compact body.

Over the summer, between my sophomore and junior year, I was back in Port Townsend, working at my parent's hardware store.

One afternoon, who should walk into our store, but Libby. After introducing her to my parents, we went outside, with me asking her what the problem was. I knew she was going to spend the summer back with her parents, in Bellingham, or so I thought.

After a few minutes, with tears in her eyes, she starts telling me that after nearly thirty years of marriage, her mother was finally fed up with her dad's cheating, and kicked him out.

For the next few minutes, we just sat there, hugging, in silence.

She then looked me in the eyes and very softly kissed me.

"I've wanted to do that for several months, Greg, but wasn't sure if you wanted me to."

Instead of answering, I returned her kiss with my own.

It's sort of funny, how neither of us thought of each other in this way, until her family was breaking apart.

We just sat outside, talking, until my mother came out and asked if we were OK.

After Libby telling her story to my folks about her family issues, it was my dad who quietly asked her if she was heading back home, or if she wanted to stay with us for the rest of the summer. She looked at me and told my dad that she didn't want to impose.

"We have a spare room, and you can help out in the store, if you'd like. Oh, yes, we will pay you, if you work in the store."

He said this with a smile.

"Thank you very much, Mr. Bennett," she replied.

"It's Bill, and you're very welcome."

"And, if we do this, I won't stand for any funny stuff," mom added.

I was blushing so much, you could have started a fire on my forehead. I was so embarrassed!

Over the next few weeks, we did get to know each other better. Yes, we did kiss, deeper and with more gusto, each time we would slip away from prying eyes. And, yes, I did slip one hand inside her shirt, feeling her small, very firm breasts, each capped by a rock hard nipple.

Each time I did that, her breathing would quicken, bordering on a small orgasm. In our sixth or seventh week, we were as far from our house, as possible, we were laying on a blanket, when I slowly took her shirt all the way off.

Slipping her bra off, finally letting me see her very firm breasts.

"Do you have a condom, because I'm not on any birth control."

"No, can't I just pull out in time?"

"Oh, shit, that's dangerous."

As this conversation was taking place, I took my clothes off, along with the rest of hers. Seeing her perfect, tight body, got my blood really pumping. With my fairly thick, nearly six inches standing at attention, we both started kissing each other.

As I worked my way down her body, kissing everywhere, she moved around, taking my cock in her mouth.

The first time my tongue slid up and down her cunt lips, her body started shaking, along with her licking all over the throbbing head of my cock.

Now, I had only one blow job, the previous year, and it wasn't anything to write home about. This, on the other hand, was out of this world. As I pleasured Libby's tender womanhood, I knew I wasn't going to last very long.

As I felt myself ready to explode, she must have sensed it, too, and held my cock away from her, as I shot stream after hot stream of cum all over the ground.

She kept stroking my cock, as I continued to probe her sex, first with my tongue, then with two fingers. As my cock started to harden, again, I felt her entire body start shaking.

She kept my manhood in her warm mouth, as I felt another explosion starting. This time, she kept my sex in her mouth, gulping down my second offering.

Rolling onto our backs, we just looked into each others eyes. As our breathing started to subside, our grins widened, with Libby telling me I had the most talented tongue in all the state.

"Mind you, Greg, you're only the second tongue who has been down there, but by far the best. Also, it might behoove you to have a condom handy in the near future."

Oh my God, I thought, she wants to be the second girl I'd get to make love to. I just couldn't quit grinning.

"Hey, you best wipe that grin off your face, unless you want your parents to know what we've been doing." She did say this with a silly grin of her own.

Walking back to my house, hand in hand, we just seemed to be walking on air.

No sooner than our entry into my house, my mother looked at both of us and gave us a 'are you two positive' look. Then gave us both a nice hug.

For the remainder of that day, we just couldn't quit grinning. It was very difficult for us to be on opposite sides of the house, to try and get some sleep.

For the next few days, we would sneak a few very hot kisses, whenever we could.

One late afternoon, after our store closed, and mom and dad had to take care of some paperwork, we headed back to our house, knowing we had a good hour before they would return.

As soon as we got inside, we were tearing each others clothes off, and sprinting to her room. Yes, I brought more than one condom with me.

Getting naked, on her bed, I just couldn't get enough of her tiny, rock hard nipples, with two fingers slowly moving in and out of her very wet snatch.

Getting the condom in place, and moving between her thighs, we were finally fucking. I tried taking my time, making this last, but she kept urging me on, yelling faster, harder, until I exploded inside of her sex.

"Oh, shit, Greg, that was worth the wait!"

"That's an understatement, Libby, you are amazing."

We both knew neither of us were virgins, but we also knew this was both of our best.

Cuddling together, I felt myself starting to get hard, again, and when she saw that, too, neither of us said a word, as I rolled her on top of me, burying my face in between her wide open thighs.

Once again, a condom appeared, and with her on top of me, I entered her core, and let her ride me like a professional rodeo lady. We just couldn't get enough of each other.

Finally, getting cleaned up and starting to prepare dinner, my parents returned, and it took mom about two minutes to know what we had been doing, all afternoon.

"I only want to say this once, your dad and I hope you are being careful, and you are serious about each other."

We both told her that we were, and nothing too extreme would happen until we finished school. I already knew I'd be graduating one semester early, and already had feelers out in the job market.

With my expertise in both business and math, I was considering becoming an actuary. I did some checking, and found that not only insurance companys, but banks also used people with this background.

Libby, on the other hand, was considering going into advertising, as she was doing well in these classes.

Back at Western, for our Junior year, we moved into a coed dorm, and managed to get into a situation with another couple, and switched roommates, becoming a serious couple. It was like we had our own apartment.

Yes, we were getting that serious.

I did some checking, and found that I could do some extra work, and only need one class the first semester, to graduate.

Again, that summer, we were back at my parents house, but this time, in my room, together.

During the summer, Libby's mother, Darlene, came to visit, and we started planning a wedding. Nothing too fancy, but we did find out from her mother, that her father was now living somewhere in Wyoming, with a twenty something floozy, he'd hooked up with, and got pregnant.

We all decided that her brother, also named Greg would walk her down the aisle. He was five years older, married, with two little boys.

Back at school, with my one class, and Libby becoming more involved with planning our wedding, her attention to school was waning.

We discussed this, at length, and decided she could finish when it became more convenient.

Just as I was finishing my final class, I was approached by a very large insurance company, in Seattle, who offered me a job in their actuarial department. The job wouldn't start until May, so we moved our wedding up to late March.

Our wedding couldn't have turned out better. Yes, Libby looked magnificent. Her brother did walk her down the aisle, and we had a very nice honeymoon in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

Getting settled in one of the many suburbs of Seattle, and starting my job, Libby found a job with an advertising agency, learning the basics. Her education background did help, and she proved to be a natural.

Both of us were more than happy with our jobs, when one night just after our first anniversary, we were sitting down for dinner, when I knew my wife had something important to say.

"Gregory, I want to know if I can quit my job?"

First off, she never calls me Gregory, unless I'm in trouble.

"Can I ask why?"

"I think I want to start thinking about having children!"

Talk about being blindsided!

We just hugged for a while, when I asked her if she was positive.

She held open her container of pills, showing me that it was empty, and told me it was a perfect time to think about children.

We couldn't start practicing soon enough. Every opportunity. Every position. We both knew what was and was not on the program. It seems as if we were still newlyweds, who fucked at every opportunity. Wait, we were still newlyweds.

It took just over five months, and two missed periods, and we were racing to her doctor's office to make sure what we already thought.

After a very quick exam, with her doctor confirming that she was pregnant, she asked if we wanted to know the sex.

With a slow movement of the Ultrasound wand, we learned that in just under seven months, we would welcome a little boy.

We couldn't call family members fast enough. I did feel a bit sorry that Libby didn't want to share our excitement with her father.

Now, all we had to do is wait, find a name, and, oh yes, find a house for our expanding family.

Sitting at our dinner table a few nights later, we started thinking of names.

"I know for a fact, it won't be Ed, or and derivative of that name."

Without asking, I knew that was her father's name.

"It would be a bit too confusing to have another Greg, wouldn't it? With you, and my brother, right?"

"I guess you're right. We have a little while, so lets sleep on it."

"Hah! You just want to get me in bed, you lecherous old man, you."

We were both laughing so hard, we barely made it to bed, nearly tripping on our clothes, as we tossed them aside.

For nearly three solid hours, we made love, knowing we were going to be parents in just over six months.

Everything just felt different. Just knowing a little life was growing inside of her body made it all so very special.

We did take precautions, knowing what her doctor recommended for us not to do.

Our sex life did start to taper off, as my darling wife's tummy started to grow. Even though the morning she delivered our son, she had only gained between fifteen and twenty pounds, she thought she was the size of a beached whale.

We finally decided on Dale Jeffrey Bennett. We chose the names of two of our grandfathers.

Just looking at our wonderful little boy brought smiles to everyone's face. When sending pictures to our families, I asked about sending one to her father.

"Not a chance. If mom wants to, that's her choice."

I just couldn't get enough of seeing our son in his mother's arms. When I finally got to hold him, I just stared at him in awe. His dark blue eyes, and light brown hair, what little he had, seemed to be perfect.

The next afternoon, getting my family settled in our house, we had a hard time leaving him alone in his crib.

It didn't take too long to realize what most of my friends and family had told me about the amount of work it takes to care for a newborn.

By the third day, at home, I was exhausted. I did have to realize that I needed to help Libby with changing, and feeding, when she filled a few bottles with her pump.

The biggest bonus of all was how happy Dale seemed to be, all of the time. He had the most infectious laugh, and the cutest little grin.

At the ten week mark, give or take, we very slowly started to rekindle our sex life. Yes, I used condoms the first few times, and was very gentle in our lovemaking.

Just as Dale was turning three months old, Libby hit me with another surpise.

"Greg, how about you stop the condoms, and just maybe Dale gets a little brother, or sister?"

"Only if you're 100% positive."

With my cock in her mouth, it was hard for me to hear her reply.

With condoms gone, we were fucking at every available opportunity. If Dale was sleeping, we were fucking.

There was a time, or two, when we were interrupted mid stroke, but as soon as he was sleeping, again, we were back at it.

Just under four months later, we learned that Dale was getting a little sister.

This pregnancy was just a bit more difficult than the first was, and it caused a drop in our sex life, but we both thought it was a minor price to pay.

Just into her ninth month, Libby started having contractions, so off we went to see her doctor, about slowing this down.

Not only didn't the contractions slow down, two hours later, Jennifer Bennett came into the world. A month, or so, early, but literally kicking and screaming. Just under five pounds, letting us all know she wanted to be warmed back up.

Holding my wife, watching the nurses, take care of this tiny, adorable girl, we just hoped for the best.

It took nearly a week before we got to bring Jenny home, but by then, she had put on nearly two pounds, and was making amazing strides. Her eyebrows started to appear. The shine on her skin lessened, as her premature characteristics started fading away.

At home, I took two full weeks off work, to help. Mainly to keep Dale occupied so mommy and daughter could bond.

We were told that preemies could be very fussy, but that just wasn't the case. Jenny settled into a very nice routine, and made our family complete.

Libby and I did agree that two was our limit. We just didn't want to chance number three.

Just over fifteen months later, Libby had to have her appendix removed, so she had her doctor tie her tubes. No more worries about birth control. No more worries about child number three surprising us.

When she was fully recovered, we were talking after dinner, with our kids playing games before bedtime, she quietly mentioned she'd like to go back to work.

She told me she just needed something to challenge her. Not that raising two kids wasn't challenging, but she wanted to get back into the advertising she was doing before our family started.

After we both agreed, with me asking if she could start off with just working part time, she did think that was a great idea.

She found a job with a fairly new electronics firm, that was starting to make a name for itself, with new and exciting products in the high tech field.

It seems as if the founder, and CEO, John Morris, had seen some of her work where she was, and did offer her a job. This started out at two or three days a week.

We had found a wonderful daycare/pre-school, so we didn't have that to worry about.

With our three and a half, and two and half year olds, thriving in this school, I thought our love life would prosper.

Not so much, as Libby seemed to be bringing her work home with her.

After dinner, with our kids down for the night, it seemed like she was in our home office, working, when I wanted to rekindle the spark that seemed to be on life support.

When I found the door to our office closed, I opened it, announcing myself, as not to scare her. It seemed to me that she couldn't close her laptop fast enough.

"Jesus, Greg, you scared me."

"Sorry, I just wanted to know when you're coming to bed."

"I'm working on a really big deal for Mr. Morris, and need some quiet time to get my thoughts organized for tomorrow's meeting. I think he's planning to sell out, at a huge profit, that will mean a fairly large bonus for most of us."

"OK, I just thought we might have some 'us' time, tonight, that's all."

As I made my way back to the living room, I started to wonder about this working relationship between this Mr. Morris and my wife.

I started doing some research, and found out that John Morris was fifty-two years old, married for twenty-seven years, and some sort of electronic genius. I saw his picture, and he just had this look of arrogance on his face. Without ever meeting him, I knew I didn't like him.

I also knew that I'd meet him at his company's Christmas party in about three weeks.

Getting ready for the company Christmas party, I noticed my wife getting into a dress that I'd never seen. Bright red, with a plunging back that gave me the idea she was braless.

"Uh, honey, when did you get that dress?"

"I told you, I went shopping a week, or two ago, and bought it, then. Why do you ask?"

"Its a bit revealing, don't you think?"

"Oh, loosen up, Greg, I just thought it looked nice, when I saw it."

In our seven or eight years of knowing each other, she'd never worn anything this risqué. If this is how she was dressing for her boss, I really didn't like him.

To be honest, the party wasn't all that bad. I mingled with some of the people, when I noticed a young man, all by himself.

I went up and introduced myself.

"Greg Bennett."

"Hhharris Yyeats," he stammered.

"Nice to meet you. Libby Bennett is my wife."

"Iii kknow."

We just stood there, talking and the more we talked, the less he stuttered.

He seemed to be in his early twenties, average sized, and very shy. I knew he delivered the company mail, so he knew everyone.

As the evening was progressing, I saw less and less of my wife. Until!

Looking off in a corner, what do I see, but John Morris draped over my wife's back with one hand inside the top of her dress.

I exploded!

"Get your slimey hands off my wife, you piece if shit," I screamed.

Running over to where they were, with everyone looking at the commotion, I stepped in between them, staring right into his face.