I Wish We Could Live Forever

Story Info
Mother/son incestuous fantasy.
10.3k words
4.52
55.9k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I WISH WE COULD LIVE FOREVER by Andrew1968

This is a relatively short and simple incestuous story. I hope you enjoy this one. The story is titled: I Wish We Could Live Forever, but I was also toying with the idea of calling it: A Summers Day.

I'm describing my own ideal incestuous fantasy here: to be a horny young male with a beautiful, promiscuous, controlling, divorced mother - to live forever, completely absorbed in each other, enjoying incredible sex - to not have to worry about money, to not have to worry about responsibilities, to not have to worry about working.

There are only two characters in this: a beautiful, promiscuous, controlling, divorced mother named Ava and her distracted and adoring son, named Andrew. Both characters in this story are over 18 years of age.

Andrew is at home for a few weeks, on a break from college. Andrew and Ava have a great day together, in the hot summer sun. Will he actually go back to college or not, once his gorgeous mom gives him what he most wants?

*********

Ava wriggled her beautiful tanned toes. She noted the glossy red polish on each toenail. She sighed, extended her legs, then stretched her feet and pretended to read her paperback book. Andrew's heart skipped a beat. He made no attempt to hide his facial expression or avert his eyes. Andrew's gaze was fixed on his mother's gorgeous feet.

Ava was lying on the back porch. She was reclining on an outdoor lounge chair. She was dressed in her skimpiest white bikini. Andrew slowly ran his eyes over his mother's form. Ava lay beneath the hot sun. Her beautiful tanned body glowed with oil. Her long legs shone. Her pelvis shone. Her torso shone. Her arms shone. The early afternoon heat beamed down on Ava's flashing contours.

Ava seemed to have her head in a book, but she was really playing games with her adoring and distracted son. She occasionally and briefly looked at the words on the page from behind her large dark sunglasses and then she raised her eyes to watch Andrew. He was a good looking young man of 19. He was intense, ardent and all wrapped up in romantic ideals. He was home from college for a few weeks. He was sitting on an outdoor chair. He was only dressed in his wet swimmers. His tanned skin was almost dry, but his chocolate colored hair was still damp. His towel was wrapped around his shoulders.

Ava softly smiled. She liked showing off her body to her adoring kid. She enjoyed seeing Andrew's reactions when she slowly wriggled her painted toes at him, or drew her legs back, or extended them, or slowly crossed and uncrossed them in front of him.

Ava carefully inhaled, drawing the hot air into her lungs, expanding her chest, flaring her nostrils and slowly thrusting her breasts forward. Andrew's gaze moved towards his mother's chest as if he was a puppet and Ava was pulling invisible strings attached to his sense of vision. Andrew's eyes grew wide. He could clearly see the tips of his mother's breasts through the thin damp white material of her top.

Then Andrew's mother slowly moved her tanned legs again, while she focused on her reading. Andrew's eyes dropped. He touched his upper lip with his tongue. His large cock was thick, hard and heavy in his wet swimmers. He watched, hypnotized by his mother's exquisite feet and pretty toes. He had to bite his bottom lip. Andrew loved his mom's feet. He was dying to kiss them. His eyes roved on as his mother uncrossed her legs, drew her knees back and slowly parted her tanned thighs in front of him. Andrew gasped. Ava stopped moving for a moment. She stopped her half hearted effort at reading and looked up at her son through her sunglasses. A soft smile curled at the edges of her mouth as she saw his wide eyes.

Andrew could see a camel toe in his mother's crotch. He could see the cleft of his mom's pussy through her skimpy white bikini bottoms. His eyes were fixed there. Neither of them said a word for a moment. Ava turned the page in her book. Andrew stared at his mother's pussy through the material of her bikini. He could see the shape of Ava's mons and her labia. He could see the vague dark triangle of her pubic hair beneath the damp fabric. A moment later Ava slowly closed her thighs and stretched her legs out again and showed him her feet again. Andrew shook his head violently as if to clear the exquisite images from his mind. Ava broke into a smile and pretended to read her book again.

"Oh my God," Andrew whispered, "oh boy."

Ava closed her paperback.

"Are you okay, darling," Ava said, slowly sitting up, taking her sunglasses off and breaking into a broad, innocent looking smile, "you look all distracted and hot in the face, Andrew."

Ava's son grinned back.

"You could say that. I am a bit distracted today. I think I need to cool off. It's a hot day - maybe I need another swim."

"Maybe a cold shower, darling," Ava suggested, dropping her paperback on the floor beside her and picking up her cigarettes and her lighter.

Andrew was silent for a moment as he watched his mother prepare to smoke.

"Andrew, honey?"

"Oh yeah, I've been having a few of those lately, mom."

Ava grinned. She pulled out a cigarette, clamped her lips down on the end, struck the lighter and incinerated the tip of her smoke. She sucked back hard on the end, closed her eyes, sighed, pulled the cigarette free from her mouth and then exhaled a cloud of grey formless smoke into the air. Andrew stared at his mother as she did it. He loved watching his mom indulge in her unhealthy habits.

"Yeah, I bet you have, honey. Does it make it easier, when you douse yourself in ice cold water, Andrew?"

"Make what easier, mom," Andrew asked.

"Does it help with the heat, darling?"

Andrew was about to speak, but his mother slowly opened her thighs again. He quickly looked down at her camel toe and then just as quickly looked up into his mother's dark eyes. She refused to close her legs. Andrew unconsciously licked his lips. His mom softly smiled.

"Andrew?"

"Sorry," Andrew asked.

"Does it help with the heat," Ava asked again, before breaking into a grin, bringing the cigarette to her lips and dragging back.

"Sometimes, but not really."

"Yeah, it gets hard and stays that way - damned heat. I guess there are other ways of dealing with it, particularly if you're all by yourself," Ava muttered, repeatedly tapping her cigarette in her ashtray. "I mean there are enough sticky tissues around the place, so I'm sure you're spending way too much time cooling off that way."

Andrew smiled and watched a pile of ash at the tip of his mother's cigarette crumble away and fall into the tray. He dropped his eyes for a second. Ava turned back to him. She laughed at him.

"Don't worry, darling," Ava said, before drawing back hard on her cigarette, exhaling smoke as she spoke and fidgeted, "I'm taking my fair share of ice cold showers around here and creating a mess with a heap of sticky tissues as well."

Andrew gasped and then he smiled. He ran his fingers through his damp hair. Ava gave her son a smoldering look.

"Yeah, I guess so -- there are plenty of sticky tissues in my bin. I don't have a girlfriend. I really think I need one."

"Well, yes maybe, honey, but she has to be the right one. I think you need someone older, someone who is more mature, someone more experienced. You have to be really, really picky nowadays. You shouldn't just rush into anything. You should consult with me first."

Andrew smiled and scratched his head.

"I think so, but you keep...," Andrew said, before his mother cut him off.

"Chasing off all the potentials? Yes, I do, don't I, darling," Ava whispered, "even the clever ones at college."

Andrew stopped talking for a moment. He watched his mother smoke. He ran his eyes over her body. He ran his gaze over her long damp dark hair. He finally spoke again.

"Yeah, you do, mom, and you're always calling me and checking up on me."

"I'm interfering in your love life, aren't I?"

"Well yeah, mom."

Ava smiled at her son. She watched him. He smiled back.

"I think it's a good thing I call you a few times every day, Andrew honey. I have to make sure you're eating properly and you have enough money and you're not sick. I need to know how your classes are going. I need to know everything about you. I can't help myself; it's just how I am, darling. Your business is my business."

"I know, mom. I love it when you call me and check up on me," Andrew said quietly and earnestly.

Ava smiled and stretched her pretty toes.

"That's good. A mother's job is to stalk her son," Ava said, before breaking into soft laughter. "That's a joke by the way."

Ava and Andrew smiled at each other.

"And I'm sure you love hearing the sound of my voice, on the telephone, Andrew, when it's late at night and you're all by yourself. I'm sure you have run through a few tissues that way."

Andrew grinned. He bit his bottom lip.

"No comment, mom," Andrew stated, growing red and hot in the face.

Ava laughed. She smoked.

"You do, don't you," Ava said, smoke pouring from her mouth. "I can see you do. It's written all over your face, darling."

"No comment, mom."

"I quite like it as well, honey," Ava softly said, "talking to you and hearing your voice on the phone is much better than a cold shower or a skinny dip in the pool at night."

Andrew grinned again. His eyes wandered back down between his mother's legs. She softly smiled and slowly parted her thighs a touch more. He stared at his mother's camel toe and she smoked. They were silent for a long moment.

"I'm not really interested in all those other girls anyway."

"Oh really," Ava said, "I'm glad to hear it."

"I do want someone older and more mature - someone closer to your age, mom."

Ava smiled. She looked pleased. Andrew smiled back. Ava picked up the ashtray and ground the fiery tip of her cigarette butt into the hard ceramic surface. The smoke went out. She put the ashtray back down.

"Damn," Andrew whispered.

"Hmmm, what was that, honey?"

"I hate it when you put out your smoke," Andrew softly said.

"You like watching me smoke, don't you, son," Ava said.

"Yeah, it's a bit hypnotizing, mom," Andrew whispered back.

"Don't worry, baby. I'll have another one real soon, so you can watch."

Andrew grinned. There was an awkward moment. Andrew looked at the bottle of vanilla flavored body oil, sitting on the ground next to his mother's cigarettes. Andrew felt an urge to go to his mother, pick up the bottle of oil, squeeze some into his cupped palms and rub the oil into his mom's tanned skin. Ava could read her son's mind. She saw he was looking down at the flavored oil. She waited for him to ask her.

Ava stretched her leg out and extended her foot and wriggled her toes at Andrew again. Ava's son watched his mom play her game. His eyes were fixed on her toes. She drew her leg back after a moment.

"Mom, can I please rub some more oil on your body," Andrew suddenly blurted out.

Ava grinned and sighed contentedly.

"Absolutely, Andrew," Ava softly said, closing her thighs and lying back into her outdoor chair. "Go for it."

Andrew abruptly stood up. He walked the few steps from his lounge chair to the end of the lounge chair his mother was lying on. He carefully sat down on the end. He reached down and picked up the bottle of oil from the floor. He unsnapped the cap, turned the bottle over and squeezed a clear, vanilla smelling pool of oil into his palm. He put the cap back on the bottle and put the bottle back down on the floor.

Andrew rubbed his hands together. His heart was thumping in his chest. He reached down and took his mother's beautiful left foot in his hands. She sighed. She put her sunglasses back on and closed her eyes as her excited son slowly ran his hands over her toes and over her instep.

"Oh boy," Andrew whispered.

"You like my feet, don't you, honey," Ava whispered back.

"Yes, I love them, mom," Andrew replied as his fingers and palms slowly swept over her tanned oily skin and her glossy red toenails. "They're so beautiful."

"They are, aren't they," Ava said, "more than a few men, including your father, have obsessed over them."

"Sure are," Andrew said as he gently rubbed and squeezed. "I've always wanted to give you a foot massage, mom."

"You should have asked earlier," Ava said. "I like getting foot rubs from handsome young men."

Andrew swept the flat portion of his thumb and his fingertips over his mom's toes, while he rubbed his mom's instep and heel with the fingers of his other hand.

Ava watched him. Andrew made her feel special. He was good for her ego. Ava loved having her ego stroked and Ava's son was an expert at stroking his mother's ego. Andrew's touch soothed and excited her.

"Why don't you show me how much you love me by kissing it," Ava said. "Adore me, my darling. Kiss my foot, son."

Andrew gasped and looked up at his mother. Andrew eyes grew wide and he licked his lips.

"Really?"

"Yes, of course, Andrew, I know you want to," Ava whispered, breaking into a grin. "Go ahead and kiss my feet, honey. Show me how much you adore me. Kiss them."

Andrew grinned. He looked down at his mom's glowing foot. He suddenly dropped his head. He pressed his lips against his mother's large toe. He then softy kissed each other toe. She tasted like vanilla, chlorinated pool water and skin.

"Goddess," Andrew whispered, while his mom lit up yet another cigarette.

"I am your Goddess, aren't I," Ava softly said, after exhaling a cloud of smoke. "You absolutely adore me, don't you?"

"I do, mom," Andrew whispered, looking up from Ava's foot, "you're my dream-girl."

Ava smiled. Andrew dropped his head again.

"Good boy, that's the way," Ava whispered, exhaling smoke, as Andrew cradled his mother's left foot in his hands and ran the flat of his tongue along his mother's instep and then moved on over the ball of her foot and then moved on again, "yes suck on my toes, honey. I like having my toes done by a young guy like you."

"I love you, Goddess," Andrew whispered up at his smoking mother, before softly clamping his lips down on all her toes and taking them all inside his mouth at once.

"I love you too, darling son - do my other foot now, Andrew."

Ava smiled as Andrew released her wet toes and carefully set her left foot down and carefully picked up her right foot. Again he rubbed his oily hands over her and then he went to work on her with his lips, mouth and tongue.

The two of them laughed as Ava clamped Andrew's nose between her large toe and her nearest neighbor toe. Andrew clutched the base of his mother's foot in his hands as she playfully crushed his nose between her toes.

"Got ya, son,"

Andrew closed his eyes and laughed. Ava watched him with a smile.

"You like that, don't you," Ava said.

Andrew grinned and pulled his nose free and devoured his mom's foot. Ava laughed at him as she tapped her cigarette. He had all her toes in his mouth again. She forced her foot further inside.

"Suck them, honey," Ava whispered, "worship me."

Andrew drenched her foot in saliva. His mouth was full of vanilla and toes.

"Okay, that's more than enough for you, young man," Ava stated, gently pulling her foot free.

"Spoilsport," Andrew whispered up at his mom, clearly drunk on feet. "I could do that forever."

"I know you could, Andrew, but I have much better places for you to eat, honey," Ava added with a grin.

Andrew gasped and grinned back. He collected more oil from the bottle. He ran his wet oily palms along his mother's calves as he kissed the glowing point of her knees and then placed soft wet pecks on her shins. His hands glided easily over her shiny tanned skin. His fingers and his palms slid.

"That's nice, honey," Ava whispered in a deep voice, before sighing.

Andrew moved upwards. He was caressing Ava's thighs. His massage was non-stop. Then Andrew was slipping over and around his mother's hips and then back down her thighs again.

"Open your legs, mom," Andrew whispered, "so I can get in there."

"For sure, baby," Ava said, drawing her knees back and parting her thighs, "how's that? Do you like that?"

"Yes, yes, mom," Andrew whispered, his heart thumping and his breath short and ragged.

"Touch me, son."

Andrew gasped. His dick was so hard. He gently ran the palm of his hands back and forth, along and over, his mother's inner thigh area. His fingers crossed the soft skin on the very outskirts of her bikini bottoms. Ava's smiled and closed her eyes and smoked as she felt her son's fingertips brush the edges of her damp swimwear. He was so close to her pussy.

"So beautiful," Andrew whispered.

"I am, aren't I," Eva softly said.

Andrew bit his bottom lip. He was so tempted to press his fingertips into his mom's bikini bottoms. He was more than willing to shove his hand inside Ava's swimwear and rub her pussy. Ava wondered if he would do it. She opened her eyes, smoked and watched the intense concentration on her son's handsome face. Her eyes dropped to gaze at the long thick hard shape in his swimmers -- she could clearly see the shape of Andrew's cock.

"Nice," Ava whispered.

Andrew looked up at his mother. He could see Ava looking at his dick. He grinned. His heart thumped. He looked back down between his mom's legs. Andrew's eyes were fixed on the cleft of his mother's pussy, beneath the damp white material.

"Oh man," Andrew whispered.

Ava softly laughed. Andrew moved on, leaving his mom's dripping pussy alone, at least for now. He slowly ran his fingers and palms up and down and around her shiny ribcage while his mother closed her eyes and sighed. She dropped the smoking cigarette. It hit the floor.

"That real nice, honey," Ava whispered as her son caressed her tight belly and stroked her sides.

"Mom, can I take your top off," Andrew asked with a grin. "I can't get everywhere."

"Do you really need an answer, son?"

Andrew smiled. He looked down at his mother's breasts. He nibbled on his bottom lip. Andrew didn't ask for permission again. He leant forward. He reached under his mom and with his oily fingers deftly undid the bow holding his mother's bikini top together. Ava watched him through half closed eyes, from behind her sunglasses. His lips were just inches from hers. The top came off. He gently pulled it off her as if he were tentatively and carefully unwrapping a Christmas present. Her breasts were exposed. Andrew dropped the top onto the floor. Ava softly laughed at the wide eyed expression of joy and wonder on his face.

"You're such a little boy at times, Andrew" Ava softly said, "even though you are nearly 20. You're very adorable. I'm your welcome home from college gift."

"Oh mom," Andrew whispered, as he stared at his mother's breasts, "oh, my Goddess."

"You like them, honey," Ava asked him. "They're real nice, aren't they?"

"I love them, mom," Andrew whispered as he picked up the bottle of oil, uncapped the bottle and squeezed more oil into his palm.

He fumbled the bottle of oil as he tried to put it down. It hit the floor and oil exploded out of the tip. Ava laughed. Andrew gasped and grabbed. He picked the bottle up and set the bottle down on its base. He recapped it. He turned back to his mom. He reached out with glowing hands and placed his dripping palms on Ava's boobs.

"Oh my God, mom," Andrew hissed, his gaze fixed on Ava's chest.

"Good boy, Andrew," Ava softly said, as he gently squeezed her tits and rubbed the vanilla flavored oil into her nipples and areola.

"Oh God, mother."

"That's nice, son."

Andrew abruptly stretched out over Ava. He dropped his head and took the tip of his mom's shiny breast between his oily lips and sucked her while his hand continued to crush her surrounding boob. Ava sighed and cradled the back of her son's head in her hands as if he was a child.