I Woke Up with Cum on my Face

Story Info
Friendly neighbor cums on sleeping beauty's face.
5.2k words
4.66
25.9k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! My name is Korrina and I've got to tell someone about what's been going on the last six months. None of my friends would understand - they'd be horrified in fact - and I'm DYING to tell someone. So, my beautiful readers, I hope you don't mind me unloading this on you. I think you may literally be the only ones who would enjoy this predicament in which I find myself.

I live in a ground floor apartment that opens onto a courtyard, and while there is a railing and some plants separating my little sitting area from the courtyard, there have always been direct sight lines from my place directly into the apartments across from me.

For the better part of the last year, the only apartment that has a direct sight line into my bedroom has been vacant. Now listen.. I'm no exhibitionist, but neither am I excessively modest. I love my body. I'm proud of my body. I've always been a sex positive person and am not shy. So if randoms happen to see some skin, well, happy fucking birthday!

So when the tall, gorgeous man moved into that apartment directly across from me, I realized that maybe I need to be a little more conscious of 1) my nudity around the house and 2) keeping blinds closed a little more often.

Well..... what can I say, I like fresh air and I love natural light.

Shortly after he moved in I went and introduced myself. His name is John and fuck my life he's gorgeous. Mid-40's, thick brown hair. Beautiful hazel eyes. 6'2" with an athletic build. Charming, funny and I knew right away that I would have trouble not fucking him silly! I'm pretty sure though that getting involved with a neighbor is a recipe for disaster! So, we chatted for a while, I played with his two black labs and said goodnight.

After getting home that first night, I couldn't get the sight of his VPL (visible penis line) out of my head. He was wearing these amazing burgundy joggers from Vuori that hugged everything nicely. I don't know if he regularly goes commando, but it was my fault for showing up unannounced and I certainly have no room to criticize as I regularly wear very little when not expecting anyone. Anyway, he apparently has a gorgeous cock and my pussy very much noticed. I fucked myself silly as soon as I got home!!

...it was only afterward that I rolled over and in my post-orgasm fog noticed the blowing nearly transparent linen drapery that was half open in the patio doorway that was also halfway open. While the overhead light wasn't on, my bathroom light very much was and bathed my entire bedroom in enough light to backlight my body in everything I had been doing.

Momentarily overcome with embarrassment, I quickly recovered and slipped a finger back inside my pussy. Still twitching, post orgasm and obviously still sopping wet, I lifted my head and peeked over in the direction of John's apartment. All the lights were off, but I could have sworn I saw movement of the horizontal blinds in the window that would be his bedroom.

With a smile I got up to brush my teeth and wash my face for bed - still naked - and went to bed that night with thoughts of him rubbing his cock at the sight of seeing my legs spread and pussy whimpering with orgasm.

So that's how it started. Life went on and I resumed my typical behavior. I tried to be more conscious of what he and others may or may not see, but at the end of the day, maybe I do have a bit of exhibitionist in me. Whether turned on at the thought of being seen, or simply not caring, I don't know - maybe it's a little bit of both.

I too noticed occasionally that John had inconsistent attention to his own blinds to his bedroom and living room. It became a fairly consistent occurrence that I saw him making coffee or getting a bottle of Topo Chico from his refrigerator completely naked. Beautiful body and a glorious fucking cock! Watching for these sightings became distracting. My favorite were glimpses of him walking around with a hard cock. I found it erotic to see the highly sexual visual of a beautifully perfect hard cock in somewhat domestic scenarios.

More often than not after seeing him I ended up fucking myself. We'd occasionally make eye contact as I suspect the feelings of distraction with each other's body was mutual. Don't get me wrong, we weren't being bluntly obvious, but over the course of a given week there may be a handful of sightings. Just rarely enough to make it novel and exciting.

This went on for three or four months and honestly the dynamic became a very nice addition to my life. I'm very single and at the moment not interested in a relationship, but this interplay provided a fun eroticism that was lacking.

One night.. the night IT started, I was particularly horny! I have aggressive r@pe fantasies and they mostly revolve around having my ass brutalized. I've never had anyone with whom I could really explore these interests, so when I'm alone I love fucking my ass with dildos and fantasizing I'm the girl in the movie Taken or caged like an animal and having my ass used repetitively for the enjoyment of a waiting line of men. Glory holes.. Blackmailed for the use of my ass... there are too many fantasies to count. Anyway, this night I was on my stomach with legs splayed and an 8" cock the majority of its way inside my ass,, pointed at John's apartment. Dimly lit so as not to be too obvious, but still, being watched in this state became part of the fun. After utterly destroying my own ass and an earth shattering orgasm, I quickly fell asleep, dildo tossed across the room - too tired and satiated to really do much in the way of actually preparing for bed.

I love feeling the breeze of an open door and I've been lulled into complacency by the secure property. During the warm weather months, I sleep with the door open...

I slept as if I'd been drugged that night. Deep sleep. Waking the next morning to my internal alarm clock at 7:30, I rolled over and stretched. Warm and happy. My mop of long hair laid about me, so grabbed a hair band off my bedside table and wrestled it into a bun. Running fingers through my hair though, it got caught in something crunchy that tangled my fingers, but thinking nothing in the moment, I worked around the tangle to get it tamed.

Sitting up and shaking the sleep fog from my mind, I had a growing realization that something was off. Moving my face, it almost felt like I had a mud mask on parts of my face. Smoothe to the touch, but crunchy when I actually tried to move my face, I moved to the bathroom mirror and couldn't see anything obvious. Pulling my hair down, I felt through my hair and found the crunchy tangles. It felt the way that it does after I take a face full of cum. Did I mention that I have a penchant for walking around in public immediately after taking a facial?

But I hadn't.. I haven't been in front of a cock in WAY too long! Washing my face with water, it felt exactly the way cum feels when being rehydrated and washed off. And the unmistakable smell.

IT WAS CUM AND IT WAS ON MY FACE AND I HADNT BEEN WITH ANYONE!!

Panic truly set in. My mind raced and I looked around my apartment. I truly freaked out.

Then a whisper of an idea took root. Did John do this to me? I knew he probably watched me r@pe my own ass, but would he have come in overnight,,, and, cum on me? Did he actually stand over my sleeping body and masturbate to completion, cumming on my face, and just leave?!?! I knew I should have been angry. Livid! I should have put clothes on and barged in on him and ripped him a new assbole (like I secretly wanted him to do to me).. I should have called the police for sexual assault.

But I quickly realized my pussy was wet. Because the images of him standing over me were too delicious to even admit to myself. So I didn't do anything. I put my hands to my cheeks. And I smelled my hair. And I ran some strands through my lips looking for his taste. Searching for the flavor of his cum, whose cock I'd never even touched.

I was shocked. I was turned on. But more than anything, I loved the supposed idea of anonymity in the experience.

I showered and went about my day that first time, not changing anything about my usual activities. I didn't abruptly close my blinds or change anything about my visibility. I didn't all of a sudden close my patio door at night. I didn't see him for the better part of a week, so I intentionally timed things so I'd see him in the common area of the property - not unusual that we'd see each other and we often now chatted when we did. I cheerily said hi, not indicating that I thought anything different. Clearly his actions the other night were done in the fog of his own horny state, because I saw a split second of fear, or was it shame, before he recovered with a smile. He must have been thankful he had "gotten away with it". Perhaps he thought I hadn't noticed? Anyway, I flirted heavily and resumed our previous tone of banter. Satisfied he didn't think I knew, or in any event thought things back to normal, I made an excuse to leave and told him I'd see him later.

Things returned to relative normal - to the extent that "normal" is this unspoken game of mutual partially veiled exhibitionism and voyeurism.

I really thought that his assault - let's call it like it is - would be a one time thing. I thought he looked scared to death when I saw him after the first time, and regardless of his getting away with it, I didn't think he'd ever dare enter my place again unannounced. Though with that said, I'd started watching him masturbate too, and now understood the drive to cross the courtyard and have my way with him.

We both became a bit more brazen in our nudity, though we kept it to sight lines that only the other of us would be able to see. Well, with the exception of the occasional person who walked through the courtyard, which happened occasionally and I was surprisingly unashamed for them to see me - male and female alike.

On more than one occasion I'd even waved at him when I had obviously caught him doing nothing but watching me. And to his brazen credit, he never awkwardly averted attention or pretended not to see me. It was on those occasions most frequently that he would masturbate that night, and I knew what he was thinking as I watched him stroke that magnificent cock. It wasn't huge - 6.5" or so - but my god it was perfect. Glorious mushroom head and a slight upward curvature. If I wasn't enjoying this so much, I'd ask to spend time doing nothing but worshiping his cock.

It's like we both thirsted for the other, but this exhibitionistic interplay fed a kink that at least I never knew I had - so neither one of us took steps to forward the interaction. Even when I wasn't masturbating with purpose, I would often stand with a leg up or sit with legs spread - obviously in view - and diddle my pussy for a few minutes. This only served to prime me further for aggressive self-fucking later that night, which I always hoped he was watching.

A good 45 days after the first incident of him sneaking in and cumming on my sleeping face, I was in another of my kinkier moods and spent a good hour edging myself to all kinds of porn content on my phone. I'd stumbled onto a Czech string of videos where a series of women were presented in glory hole style to a bunch of men in attendance. Some were standard glory holes where men would be sucked off. Others presented their pussies with the lower half of the women spread eagle and legs suspended so a man could simply walk up and fuck the pussy he wanted. Yet others were presented similarly, only in doggy position so that both pussy and asshole were available for use. I found myself in a fantasy that I was one of those women whose ass appeared to be the favorite and was being used over and over. Anal cream pies serving as lubricant for the next cock, my ass gaping wide and ready.

I fucked my ass hard in direct line of sight to John and finished with an orgasm that I couldn't control and was louder than usual.. After the earth shattering orgasm subsided I hoped to god I hadn't called his name, as my patio door was open and drapery pulled aside. In any event, the post-coital brain fog took over and off I drifted to sleep. As usual after these orgasms, I slept long and hard, dreams continuing the subject matter of the fantasies I'd just played out.

I woke the next morning, well rested and happy, smiling to myself at some of the dreams I remembered having. Right away I knew.. My face had that dried mud mask feeling and I touched the smooth, dried cum that covered my forehead, cheeks, mouth and upper chest. Impressive - that must have been a gigantic load! Running hands through my hair, it too was tangled in places, crunchy as I again wrestled it up into a bun. That dirty mother fucker!!!

This time I wasn't as shocked or scared as the first time I woke to having my face used as a cum rag. Rather, I got out of bed and went about my Saturday morning, though with my pussy tingling at my new kink of being used this way. I didn't brush my hair and I didn't wash my face. I wore his cum the rest of the day until I actually did need to shower.

John didn't act as skittish this time as he did the first time. We continued our little dance without interruption. We chatted regularly out in the courtyard and in common areas of the property, and our intentionally unintentional nudity continued in our respective apartments.

Shortly after this second occurrence, we were both out at the pool on a random weekday afternoon. Turns out we both had a quiet afternoon and decided to take advantage of the nice, sunny, early summer sunshine. Seeing him before he saw me, I *may* have pulled my already relatively small bikini bottom further up my ass. And well, my DDD boobs need no help in drawing attention.

I set up my stuff on the lounger right next to his and cheerily said hi. I jumped in the water right away to get wet and climbed out of the pool via the ladder that was directly in front of him. He watched the whole time.

I laid face down on the lounger next to him and we chatted nonchalantly. After I had mostly air dried, I picked up the bottle of sunscreen I'd brought (though knowing to myself I'd already applied and didn't need it), and handed it to him, asking if he'd rub me down. No,,,, what I actually said was "John, will you please rub some cream on me please?"

God I wish I could have seen his face. He sort of stammered and responded quickly that he'd be happy to.

Obviously a gentleman, at least in the waking hours, he applied liberally to my back and shoulders - strong hands might I add - and moved from lower back to thighs and the rest of my legs.

Teasing him, I asked he wanted me to get a sunburn on my ass, to which he stumbled over his words and said that he guessed he didn't.

Directing him further, I asked him to "rub it into my ass please", which he complied with happily.

Once asked, he wasn't shy. Filling the gap from lower back to upper thigh, he even slid hands underneath the bikini bottom, wedged in my ass. He kneaded my cheeks like dough and reached ever so closely to my asshole and pussy as he applied the cream, ever so slightly pulling my cheeks apart to do it.

My pussy was SINGING at the attention and I wouldn't have been mad had he finger fucked my holes right then and there. But no... he didn't. Feeling like he was finished, I asked him to replace my bikini bottom up my ass as it was. And in his response I heard the breathy hormones of a man that was on edge. I felt him take two hands and with delicate fingers replace my bikini bottom even further up my ass than it was minutes before.

Trying to hide my own needs, I simply thanked him, saying I wanted to minimize tan lines. With a chuckle, he responded that it was his pleasure.

I looked over at him and drank him in, saying "yes, it looks like it was your pleasure" pulling my sunglasses down and eying the clear and very large bulge he had in his already snug fitting swim trunks.

He responded with his own quip, "you know you like it and that you did this to me on purpose", interlocking his hands behind his back and relaxing. Not even attempting to hide his massive erection.

I wondered how many people were watching this from the windows that overlooked the pool, and further, if any were masturbating as a result.. Seriously, where did this new infatuation with other people masturbating to me come from?! I mean, I know I have a great body for my age and that partners have gotten off to nudes that I've sent. And I have been known to "show my tits" on occasion, at Eeyore's annual birthday celebration in Austin, random music festivals and the like.. But I guess intentionally instigating someone to cum is a new thing for me. And I was actually liking it.

Anyway, I digress.. I loved that John didn't push the subject or try to escalate our little dance. The rest of our poolside tryst stayed innocent-ish. We chatted about travel and his dogs, work and new favorite restaurants in Austin.

When I say "ish", well,,, that's because I may have done something kind of naughty after turning over to lay on my back. At this point we were both laying on our backs, loungers propped up a bit so our legs extended but backs were somewhat upright.

Pussy still tingling, I spread my leg closest to him over a bit further and slid my hand just barely down my bikini bottom such that my middle finger barely reached my clit. Nothing about this was entirely discreet, but neither did I go full on spread eagle and pull my bikini aside. Anyway, while we were chatting I lightly played with my clit. Not so much as to make attempt at cumming, which I EASILY could have, but she just needed a little attention, so for around 3 minutes or so I played. We both kept up conversation and to his credit he didn't say anything. But he definitely noticed. And his erection came back to life. Which I loved!!

After another 20 minutes of conversation, I was starting to burn despite the sunscreen and decided it was time to leave. I packed up my stuff and told him I'd see him later, but before going I reached down and gently patted his cheek, suggestively telling him to be a good boy.

His response was delicious, saying "you know I won't"..

Walking back into my place I immediately hit the shower to wash off the liberally applied sunscreen and rubbed out two quick orgasms, knowing I'd be worthless for the rest of the day if I didn't!!

I knew our pool interaction had to have left a mark on his mind and for the rest of that day I had a plan in mind. The most important part of this plan was NOT to fuck my self silly right before bed because I didn't want to sleep as deeply that night as I usually do after a hard orgasm prior to bed. But I did want to sink the bait further, so before bed, I took a hot shower and in front of my bedroom full length mirror (visible to John) applied body lotion all over and made sure to make a bit of a show about it. I rubbed my boobs for a good long time and even played with my pussy and asshole for a few minutes. God, the show made me horny, but I was committed.

Finished my usual nighttime routine and turned the lights off for bed - as usual, patio door open and shades not all the way closed.

It took me a while to get to sleep, listening for every little sound that might indicate his approach, but before long I really did doze off. I should say that I'm generally a pretty sound sleeper and my sleeping position, as far as I know, is usually either on my back or laying on one side. And to John's benefit (and my own??) I typically sleep on one side of the bed, as opposed to sleeping in the center of the mattress.

Anyway, this night, I woke to an unusual sound - what must have been shuffling of the drapery and a certain someone negotiating the half-open patio door. I woke quickly, though I wasn't startled and didn't make a sound or change of body position.

12