Ian's Mother-in-Law 03 +PICS

Story Info
Nostalgia in the plush bar.
4.7k words
4.57
420.8k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you kenji for your assistance

For text and images in HD resolution, see author's bio page

***

During her lunch break, Mia sat at work with a sandwich and mineral water. She was the only one who had stayed in the office, a good opportunity to call her friend, Sarah, to make sure that she hadn't changed her mind about the meeting for the three of them this evening.

Sarah had moved lunch to the office table, too. After she answered the phone, it took her a moment to swallow her water and wipe her mouth. Mia turned her drinking glass between her fingers and giggled,

"I'm sure you drink from a glass like me, and not from a paper cup."

"I hate paper cups," Sarah snorted and swallowed one last time.

The women talked about the usual gossip in their companies until Mia got down to business, "And? Is that still the case tonight?"

"Yes, of course. I already told you that I talked to Tom, actually all evening yesterday, and then we... you can imagine. By the way, he sends his regards, and is looking forward to meeting you later."

Mia asked, "And does he really let you go alone?"

"That surprised me, somehow," explained Sarah, "he thinks that's okay, after all, Ian is his best friend."

"My God Sarah", Mia uttered, "what are we actually doing here. I'm so excited... anyway, I really want it."

"I feel a bit queasy about it," Sarah replied, "but I think we all feel that way. Anyway, Tom can't wait until I get home and tell him everything."

She wanted to know, "And Ian? Is he excited, too?"

"Sure," laughed Mia, "just like me. Crazy what we have in mind."

She made sure, "Then we meet in front of the train station, as agreed? Ian comes from work by train, from there we walk to our home."

Sarah chuckled, "I hope you have chilled champagne."

The two chatted for a while, until Sarah whispered that the office was gradually filling up again, that they had listeners. The women wished each other a nice afternoon and ended the conversation.

***

Mia saw her friend at first sight, she was waiting next to the left column in front of the station portal. As always, she was in a neat dress.

A year ago, she couldn't have imagined that her best friend would meet her and Ian for an evening like this. But now, there she stood, waiting for her; and was ready to go much further than was usual between a couple of friends.

Sarah had teasingly dropped a few curls, of her otherwise tied back hair, down her cheek, giving the impression that she had an appointment in a cocktail bar. When she recognized Mia, she laughed, greeted her with kisses on the cheek and looked her up and down, "Great outfit, I've never seen you come home from work in such a short skirt."

Mia grinned, "I make exceptions for special occasions."

Sarah moved to her side, looked through the crowd of passers-by and coughed, "Hopefully we're not too fussy. I feel like people can see what we're up to."

She pulled Mia behind the thick column, kissed her briefly and mumbled, "I am almost fainting from excitement, I could right here on the spot..."

Mia pushed her between the pillar and the wall of the house, kissed her until they ran out of breath,

then asked, "Better now?"

Confused, her friend brushed a strand of hair off her face, "The feeling faint has gotten a lot better." She smiled weakly, "But the tingling sensation is now almost unbearable."

Mia dragged Sarah out from behind the pillar to have a view of the station entrance, she didn't want to miss Ian. She whispered to her friend, "What do you think I did several times in the afternoon. My colleague already thought I had a weak bladder, but I was on the toilet to..."

At that moment Ian stepped through the portal, recognized the women and came up to them smiling.

He welcomed Mia with a kiss, turned to Sarah and paused, as if he couldn't decide where to put his greeting kiss. Mia saw his hesitation and nudged him with her elbow, "Come on, that's our Sarah."

At last, he dared to greet her with a long kiss on the lips.

And to confirm that he approved of the new manners, he started again with his wife, kissed her deeply, then he pressed his lips again to her friend's mouth.

Mia hung up on him and Sarah took his arm on the other side. Both women looked around to make sure that no one had noticed their exuberant greeting. Ian looked straight ahead and sighed, "You are two crazy women."

Sarah laughed, "Tom said that, too. Oh, by the way, he sends his regards."

Ian turned to Sarah, "And did he let you go?"

"Yes," she replied, "I'll stay home next time and imagine what you're up to."

He looked from one to the other in disbelief and shook his head, grinning. When they reached the junction to New Market Street, he stopped and nodded his chin in both directions, "Do we want to take the main station street or go that way?"

"It's a little longer to get to us through the Main Station Street," Mia thought, "but there are more shop windows here."

They swivelled into the street, and Ian began to enjoy the feeling of two women's hands closed around his upper arms, feeling his well-trained biceps, as they looked into the shop windows. The three became more and more silent, all preoccupied with the question of what to say and do, once they got to the apartment.

Had the others imagined something in particular? And would they be disappointed if what they expected did not happen? They saw the neon lettering from Café Plush, and the memories immediately flooded back. Mia looked over Ian's front at Sarah, "Do you remember?"

"Sure," the friend snapped, "those were the days."

"It's been a while," Mia recalled.

Ian slowed the women down, stopped and looked at the neon sign, "You once told me that you used to be here often."

Sarah looked up at him, "We always went there in pairs. Everything was full back then, a bar for teenagers to get to know each other."

"Let's take a look," suggested Mia, "I want to know if it's still the same as it used to be."

Ian hesitated, "Do you think we can still get in there?"

"We're just a little over twenty," urged Sarah, "they're not going to kick us out anytime soon."

The women pulled Ian to the door. They entered and looked around.

"Still like back then," enthused Sarah.

Mia agreed, "Even the same plush covers, the round seating niches and the low tables in the middle..."

"... on which the drinks hardly have space," giggled Sarah. She pointed to the few people at the bar in front of the entrance and wondered, "There are almost no people here."

"It doesn't matter," said Mia, "come on, let's have a drink."

The other two nodded eagerly, you could see that they, too, were thinking with pounding hearts that it was only ten minutes to Mia's and Ian's apartment. Everything was suddenly going too fast, so they had the opportunity to relax with a drink, even if it was in a teenage bar that was past its prime.

Mia stepped into one of the two passageways with the round booths on either side. At the back she pointed to a seat and Sarah turned to Ian, nodding her head, "Was our regular place."

"Everything is empty," he remarked laconically and looked around. The booths in the adjacent passage were also empty. Not quite, through a narrow gap in the partition he could make out a couple in a seat bay. Mia sat down and slid back on the round plush bench to make room for them. Ian shifted and sighed, "It doesn't matter that it is almost empty here, we will be served faster."

Sarah moved to his other side, "Back then, it was full to bursting here."

He put his arms around the women, "At least we are so among ourselves. I just hope that the plush bar is not closed because of insufficient sales before we have ordered something."

"Oh yes, because of the drinking," Mia explained, "you have to get the drinks yourself here."

"They always kept it that way," Sarah knew, "so that the couples would not be disturbed by the waiters scurrying back and forth."

"All right," laughed Ian, "then I'll scurry for the bar. What will it be, ladies?"

"A mojito," it came back in two voices. Ian peeled himself out of the women and grinned over his shoulder as he walked away, "Now I know where you got this preference from. Well, three Mojitos."

After a short while he returned with a tray,

put it down on the round table and squeezed between the women. The three toasted each other, sipped their drinks for a while and were happy to talk about trivialities. Little by little, their self-consciousness had grown so far that they took turns assuring each other with embarrassed looks that they were really sticking to their crazy idea.

Mia nodded towards the gap in the opposite wall, through which they could see the seating area on the other side. Ian and Sarah looked and saw that a couple was making out unrestrainedly. The hand of the boy kneading the girl's breast could be seen through the narrow gap.

Sarah's eyes wandered back to Ian and looked at him questioningly until he couldn't help but confess with a smile that they had similar things in mind once they got home. When Sarah gave him an affirmative nod to understand that she was expecting exactly that, he took the opportunity to leave his cover. He held her gaze and said, "I've been familiar with you for ages, Sarah; but today, I still feel a bit queasy."

She looked him up and down until her face began to glow. Ian leaned over to her and glanced at his wife's smiling approval,

then kissed Sarah deeply.

When he broke away he smiled sheepishly, "I think we should take it slow."

Mia on the other side nudged him and waited for his attention. While Ian turned to his wife and nibbled on her lips, she giggled, "Today you are the only rooster in the yard."

The three lost each other in the back and forth of kisses and caresses until Ian clapped his knees and looked around, "At home there is still a bottle of sparkling wine waiting in the fridge. Let's go?"

When the women didn't answer, he noticed they were staring at the couple. His eyes followed her their gaze to the gap in the partition. The girl had become active, too; squeezing her boyfriend's pants while his hand fiddled under her short skirt.

Mia cooed, "We're going in a moment; but not yet, now that it's getting exciting."

The two behind the partition were unaware that they had well-meaning onlookers. Ian sank back into the seat and looked, too. When he saw that the performance was going to take a while, he asked, "The same again?"

The women nodded without taking their eyes off the spectacle. He took the tray with the empty glasses and returned shortly afterwards with new mojitos. The women had grown so close in the meantime, that he sat down by Sarah's side.

The two of them clinked absent-mindedly with him, and already they turned their eyes back to the gap in the partition, behind which only the girl's forearm could be seen, her hand stuck in the boy's pants.

Ian grabbed his glass and took a good swig, then sat back calmly and said, "Why did I look away ashamed before, it doesn't look so bad at all."

Sarah sighed, "How cute." She turned to Mia, "Do you like to look, too?"

Her friend nodded.

Sarah turned to Ian, "And you?"

He lolled, "Even if you think it's outrageous, I could get used to the sight."

Immediately the women stared at the couple again with concentration. Ian was glad he wasn't the center of attention for a moment, put his arm around Sarah's shoulder and the three of them watched as the boy tugged the girl's panties down to the back of her knees.

The deep breaths at Ian's side indicated that the women were anything but bored with the performance. After a while, Sarah noticed that Ian was getting restless and would suggest leaving. She held him back, "Wait a minute, I want to know what happens next."

She snuggled up to Ian and looked spellbound at the couple.

He began to enjoy the situation and absorbed the warmth from Sarah's body. In the meantime, he had relaxed completely and, like the women, was absorbed in his reflections; he, too, was curious to see what would happen next in the other compartment.

Ian soon noticed that Sarah had leaned away from him. He turned his head and saw the women deep in a French kiss.

Mia caught his eye, peeled away and giggled, "It's their fault, those two over there... we couldn't wait."

They sank into each other again, and when Sarah appeared, eyes sparkling, she grinned at Ian, "We figured out what they were doing, and decided to do, likewise."

She leaned over to Ian and kissed him, too. Sarah always used to kiss him briefly on the lips, but never as passionately as just now. Her mouth was slightly open, waiting for more. Ian felt her tongue and her mouth opened.

He ventured further and explored the inside of her lips, throwing brief glances at Mia to see if she ... no, he didn't have to worry, his wife looked at them beaming and kneaded Sarah's chest.

She took her head back, sighed in relief and smiled silently to inform him of her satisfaction that she had finally dared to do it with him.

Mia nodded at the others. In the meantime, the girl had taken out the boy's erection and was massaging it while the boy had pushed her panties aside and stuck a finger into her pleasure hole.

The three of them took their glasses, took turns staring at the couple, then back at their group. Their expressionless looks indicated that the teenagers had turned them on.

Mia and Sarah kissed again. Ian was the only one who looked over at the others, put a hand on Sarah's knee and stroked her stockings. She opened her legs to show him that she was waiting for his hand much higher up.

How he loved playing his fingers on the hems of her thigh highs. The change from the velvety silk feel of the stocking fabric to the softness of warm skin made him tingly. Sarah unfolded her thighs and cleared the way to her panties. There he met his wife's fingers, which had long since been feeling his wife's friend's cloth-covered pussy.

Mia took her hand back away and gave her husband the place. Immediately, he felt her hand was on his pants. His wife pulled the zipper down, slipped in, peeled his erection out of his shorts, and carried him into the dim light of the plush bar.

When she had also freed his balls, she broke away from the kiss with Sarah, smiled invitingly in her face and pointed to her work with a wink.

The friend followed Mia's gaze and accepted the offer. She took Ian's cock, looked him in the eye and put her foot on the edge of the table, she too, waited for more.

12