Ice and Lightning Ch. 05

Story Info
Two brothers from a winged race share one human woman.
4k words
4.72
7.6k
8

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GABRIEL

What the fuck was going on? I had to leave that house the moment I could fly. I flew hard and fast, trying to clear my head. Like most Yelarians, I was born into and lived a life of violence. My sexual experiences had only involved rape or menace. I did not even know females could enjoy sex. Yelarian females surely did not. The other humans I had known surely did not. I understood mating bonds, but I knew nothing of love, and now here's this woman, this human woman, who has obviously changed my brother, my stoic, righteous, scholarly brother. I had never seen anything like it, and I was so uncomfortable with what I was experiencing that I had no words. I wanted Lyra from the moment I first saw her. I was beyond furious that my brother had taken her without my knowledge, and I really did want to kill both of them, but I also saw that something was utterly unprecedented in their relationship, and it had to be her. Now she had rocked my world too, and I was sucked in faster and deeper than I ever could have imagined.

LYRA

The last few experiences had gone well enough that we were starting to let our guard down with Gabriel. It had been harder on Caed to trust him than it had been for me. I was always still so stimulated from my days with Caed, that by the time Gabriel showed up, my body just took over and I fucked him as much as he fucked me.

Caed and I had a romantic evening, followed by slow, gentle lovemaking. Gabriel showed up a little earlier this time. He gave a slightly annoyed look at us as Caed and I were still basking in our post-coital bliss. Caed wrapped himself in a sheet and took his place on the floor in front of me. I was already on my stomach, but Gabriel was still demanding and impatient. He entered me quickly, but then held me close while he stroked me all over, tenderly kissing my back and massaging my breasts while flexing inside me. I was breathing in little gasps. He pulled me even more tightly against him and then pushed me forward until he was barely inside me. He took the head of his cock and rubbed it back and forth, making sure to pay extra attention to pressing the head of his cock against my clit, making me moan. He picked me up and spun me over so that I was on my back. Surprised, I saw him make eye contact with his brother and raise his eyebrows in question. He must have gotten his answer as he then gave my body a hard look. I could tell he was boiling over with desire. I didn't really know what to expect next, but I was ready for it. He worked his way from my neck to my shoulders, then breasts, then stomach, kissing, licking, and nipping lightly with his teeth. He got half way down my body and pushed his fingers into me while he used his mouth to tease and torture my clit. When he gave it a sharp nip with his teeth, I lurched and ground myself on his fingers. I was panting and clenching his fingers inside me. That must have done something for him as he came back up to my face and watched me with intense concentration as he put the head of his cock right up against my swollen clit.

He teased me there, making me gasp. I was ready to beg and I think he knew it. He entered me slowly. I had no patience for that. I needed his hard pounding. I needed him to fuck me. I could tell he was barely holding on as I bucked my hips and ground up against him. He finally plunged into me further and started pumping hard. It was apparent he still was not ready to finish because when he realized what he was doing, he slowed and controlled his breathing. I groaned with frustration and positioned myself so that I could get enough leverage to ride his cock while still underneath him. As I was pushing myself up and down on him in a serious rhythm, he could no longer control his body. He met my pace and when he started to twitch I grabbed his ass and slammed myself against him. He knew what that meant and he obliged by pounding into me hard and fast. I gasped "Gabriel" and we both tipped over the edge into a violent finish.

This time when we collapsed onto the bed, I turned onto my stomach and Gabriel kept his hand on my back, making lazy circles with his fingers. Caed climbed up into the bed on the other side of me as I laid my head on my arms and smiled at him, drunk with spent passion. He smiled back then kissed my brow and we slept.

When we awoke, Gabriel was gone. Neither of us had heard or felt him leave. We must have slept like the dead.

CAED

Our dates continued every four days as agreed. The events of each day were pretty much the same; Lyra and I would have an amazing day of flying and eating and getting drunk and making love. Then we would return to the house where Gabriel was always impatiently waiting. Lyra would excuse herself to go clean up, then go to the bed where I would hold her as he took her. He still had to be reminded almost every time that he agreed to be gentle, but Lyra's body was telling me that she liked his nips and slaps and grabs. I knew she was still worked up and turned on from our lovemaking, but there was no doubt his benign violence drove her desire back up a notch, and she lost control every single time they were together. I know she was always concerned about jealousy, and I was honestly surprised myself that there was none. The bond made her mine no matter what, and if she was enjoying herself that much, I loved it.

LYRA

It was date night again and I was relaxing in the bath, staring at the sky when Gabriel walked in. I sat up and my eyes darted behind him to see Caed standing in the doorway. Just knowing he was there allowed me to lie back and look at Gabriel. I usually avoided eye contact but he looked particularly harmless that day. He knelt at the edge of the tub and softly told me to sit up and turn around. I smiled and obliged. He took the washcloth and the lemongrass scented soap and began to wash my back and neck. It was so intimate; something I had never experienced with him. He rinsed my back and reached around to grasp my breast. As my nipples hardened, he reached further down and started to work me with his fingers. I leaned back into his chest and was thoroughly enjoying myself when he reached in with both arms and pulled me all the way out of the tub.

With water soaking him and the floor, he carried me to the bed and his clothes were off in a flash as he was hovering over me. He looked into my eyes then looked down as he began exploring my body with his eyes, hands, and mouth. He covered every inch of me before he set the head of is cock against me and started to push himself inside. Caed moved into the edge of my field of vision and looked to be asking if I was okay with this. I answered him by wrapping my arms around Gabriel's neck, my legs around his waist, closing my eyes and whispering in his ear that I needed him to fuck me hard and fast, begging him like he said I would. He did exactly what I asked.

CAED

I was puzzled by Gabriel's appearance on day three. He strode into the house as we watched him, questioningly. He leaned back against the counter for some time, staring at Lyra but not saying a word. He occasionally glanced at me and opened his mouth like he was going to say something, but then would shut it and resume his stare at Lyra.

Oh, wow. It hit me like a lightening bolt. Gabriel was not the best with words, and he was especially not going to be good with these words. I knew that stare. I knew what was happening. I was laughing inside as I thought about what was about to hit him. He had no idea, for sure, but he was figuring it out.

He drank some water, finally spoke two random sentences to me, and on his way out he whispered something to Lyra that I could not hear. She put her forehead down on the counter and breathed deep. I smelled her arousal and a minute after he stepped off the cliff, I nibbled her ear and said "he's in love with you."

LYRA

I snorted a laugh as I looked up at Caed. He was not laughing. Gabriel in hate? Always. Gabriel in love? Never. When Gabriel whispered "I can't wait for tomorrow," I couldn't help my body's reaction. His wink and playful "I thought so," as he breathed me in, put me to thinking I could not wait either. Love was a different thing entirely.

This fourth day was different than any other. Caed had made plans for us. We flew all day and stopped and made love in all the best places. By the time we returned home, we were both exhausted from all the fresh air and activity. I got cleaned up for my date with Gabriel. He had come over for dinner. He was acting strange. I had gotten used to both their stares, but something in Gabriel's right now was so intense that I found it a little unsettling. I was getting nervous, remembering what Caed had told me. I could see that Gabriel was getting impatient and was ready to move forward with the evening.

The wine had been flowing at dinner and I could see that Caed's eyes were crossing. He was the one who had been doing all the flying and he was worn out. I told him I was ok if he wanted to go to bed. He asked at least three times if I was sure. The wine had relaxed me and made me brave enough that I told him I was sure. He headed toward our bedroom as Gabriel and I walked toward the other.

The second bedroom actually belonged to Gabriel. The brothers had lived together before Gabriel ventured off to cause trouble elsewhere. His bedroom was darker, which made it that much more like him. It felt a little dangerous and that was titillating. As soon as the door was closed I had to take a breath to settle my nerves. As Gabriel moved up behind me, he put his huge hand around the front of my throat and pulled me roughly back toward him. I tensed, but the nerves disappeared and he turned my insides molten when he put his lips on my neck and gave me a little nip and licked his way up to my ear.

He released a low growl that weakened my knees even more. Gabriel wrapped his arms around me, pulling me in closer, and began to run his other hand all over my body, grabbing me hard enough to cause me to make sharp gasps and yelps. Caed might have been worried if he had been here, but I was getting wetter by the minute. My legs were jelly and Gabriel was holding me up with his arm wrapped around my waist. He started walking me toward the bed. He spun me around and kissed my mouth. Hard. It was not like the gentle kisses Caed gave me. No, this kiss was all Gabriel. He kissed me violently, biting and bruising my lips, and I loved it. I was kissing and biting back just as violently. This pushed him even further and his hands were in my shirt, kneading my breasts savagely. He pushed me down onto the bed. I landed hard on my back and watched as he undressed. Beautiful.

Just when he got all his clothes off and started on mine, he stopped and looked me in the eyes so intensely that I felt a jolt of electricity. He said "Lyra, I cannot be gentle tonight." I felt a rush of wetness between my legs as I nodded breathlessly. Once again, he smelled my arousal and growled, very loud and harshly this time "Lyra!" He quickly dispatched the rest of my clothing and was on me like lightning. His hands and lips and teeth were everywhere. I felt like i was going to burn up with each one of his kisses and licks and bites. I was panting so hard I was near hyperventilating.

I calmed myself right as he grabbed both of my hands in one of his and pinned them above my head. He furiously worked to use the other hand and his knee to spread my legs wide. He was in me that very second and he definitely, definitely, was not being gentle. His weight pinned me down to the mattress. His hand on mine pinned them so hard above me that I could not even wiggle. I was dying to move my hips to grind up on him. He bit my neck and growled "STOP MOVING." Every damned thing he did that should have been making me fear him was having the exact opposite effect. He was going to melt me!

He finally eased up on his grasp. My hands flew around his neck and I started pumping my hips furiously to meet his assault on me. He grabbed my waist and flipped us both around so that he was on the bottom. He raised his hips off the bed, and started slamming my whole body up and down on his cock. I started grinding up against him in this position and before I knew what was happening, I was coming in waves, one after another. I was repeating his name over and over, screaming until my throat was dry and I had to stop.

He sat up and pulled my legs out in front of me, then wrapped them around his back so that I was sitting in his lap, face to face. At this angle, he set his cock deeper inside me than I had ever felt. It was so deep that it hurt, but Gabriel's violence always had me begging for more these days. He enjoyed hurting me, but only as much as I enjoyed it, and I was definitely enjoying this. I was so impaled on him, I could not even move. He started pushing me back and forth, slowly moving inside me, and I moaned. The pressure of his cock as he bottomed out inside me had me gasping. He stilled and softly said "Lyra. I want you to breathe with me."I locked eyes with him and he had me taking deep, deep breaths and loosening them along with him. As I kept breathing, he resumed rocking me back and forth. He put one arm behind me and pushed me far back. His cock was forced further into me and It doubled the intensity of his assault.

When he started thrusting harder, the pain was exquisite. Every time I started to get overwhelmed, he would remind me to breathe. As he grunted and thrust harder he hit that spot that caused me to see stars and the rolling orgasms started. The more he hurt me, the more I wanted it. I felt like I was tethered to this plane only by the place his cock met the end of me. My moans finally sent him into a frenzy. I felt him swell, and finally, I felt the hot rush as his semen flooded into me and he threw his head back and roared. When he brought his head forward and looked at me, his wings flared up behind him and he sank his teeth into my neck. When he bit me, I felt his cold electricity shoot through every one of my nerve endings and I screamed as I came again. He grabbed me and pulled me tight against him as he continued to hold me in his bite. He was twitching and throbbing and was still so far up in me that I thought he was going to push his way through my back.

It took a couple of seconds for me to come out of my stupor and when I did I saw his wings high and wide behind him. They were magnificent and, as it always was with Caid's, I had to touch them. I did so ever so softly. Gabriel shuddered violently, waived them gently a few times and bit me again as he growled. I kept touching his wings and every time I would touch a different place he would growl and bite, growl and bite. He didn't even come out of whatever trance he was in when he laid me back and pulled out of me, then collapsed.

We slept together that night. I felt surprisingly comfortable and safe with his arm and wing around me. I had never imagined myself feeling safe with Gabriel. It was nice.

CAED

I made breakfast for everyone and when Gabriel and Lyra emerged from his room I smiled at them both just before my eyes shot to the bites on her neck and then to Gabriel. He averted his eyes, and when my gaze drifted to hers she covered the bites with her hand and searched my face. There were no hints of jealousy there, but I certainly had questions for him. I moved forward, kissing her cheek, and moved her hand, studying the bites. Gabriel made to leave but I threw my arm out to stop him. He didn't look up, just stood there staring at the floor as I cheerfully told them to sit and have some breakfast.

We ate in silence. She looked like she was in a dream. He looked like he was in a nightmare. I finally broke the silence and just flat out asked her if she saw Gabriel's wings last night. She gave me a dazed look and asked "Hmm? Oh yeah, I did. They are beautiful." I asked if that was when he bit her. Her hand shot up to the bites again and she stared at me, puzzled, and told me it was.

Gabriel got up at that, kissed her on the head, and strode for the door. Just as he went to step off the cliff, I grabbed him and growled, "You know it's never wrong. You better fucking tell her," and he was gone.

GABRIEL

I couldn't bring myself to go back until the fourth day. I hadn't slept at all and knew I looked like hell. The minute I flew into the house, I was intercepted by Caed who said "let's talk." We flew back out and to the top of the mountain. I nearly vomited as I met his eyes. "Brother, I know I need to tell her but I cannot get a handle on myself. What the fuck is happening? How?" I could tell Caed had wanted to be tough on me before, but now his eyes softened. He said, "I know, Brother. Loving her? Experiencing love without understanding it? And now this? It's a lot."

Understatement! I wanted to punch him in the face, but I just looked at him, exasperated, and said "do you have any useful information for me?" He told me his own confusion at being mated to a human pushed him to start researching it. He was surprised to find out that, although very rare, two males from the same family could be mated to a human they shared, and even more interesting, it somehow made the bonds stronger. He did not even know that was possible and he was also surprised to find out... his yammering was drowned out by my own thoughts. Gods. What does this mean? Where does this go? Mated. Mated. I was mated. Fuck! I breathed deep, looked my brother in the eyes and nodded. I was ready.

Lyra was sitting at the table waiting for us. She smiled her develish smile and came to kiss us both on the cheeks. I grabbed her and held her and asked her to come to the bedroom with me.

I wanted to tell her but I was still trying to shake off the shock and confusion. I had no idea how to start. I sat on the bed and pulled her onto my lap. I knew the best way for me to start communicating was through touching her, so that's where I started. I held her face in my hands and kissed her on the lips. I moved to kiss her over the rest of her body as I began to peel off her clothes. This wasn't the original plan, but I knew this was the only way I was going to be able to clear my head enough to say what I needed to say. I started to nip and pinch at her nipples as they hardened under my touch. I laid her back on the bed and propped her hips up and, as she spread her legs for me, I buried my face in her core.

Tasting her made my cock throb painfully. I replaced my tongue with my fingers and started to slide them in and out, preparing her for my cock. My fingers were covered in her wetness and as I worked her with them, she came to orgasm, drenching them even further. I replaced my fingers with my cock. Gods! Pure ecstasy. I started moving in and out of her slowly when she practically yelled "Gabriel! I need you to fuck me HARD!" I told her no. She cursed, but this was the first time I had fucked her knowing what we were to each other. It was a whole new level, and I was going to take my time. I looked down and watched our joining for the longest time, in and out, so slowly. Joining. Yes, that's what we were and we were also joined with my brother. I had a strange, sudden, protective feeling over my new family. It was us. It was just the three of us, and it was beautiful. I looked up into Lyra's face. She had been watching us too. I got self-conscious, realizing I had checked out and been lost in myself, but then a tear slid down the side of her face and I felt that even though I hadn't told her yet, she knew. An emotion I was just starting to recognize overcame me and I pushed into her as far as I could as I emptied myself into her. My wings flared out again and I sank my teeth into her neck, marking her as mine. Then to my surprise, she did the same to me.

We laid there, still joined, for some time. I twitched inside her and shivered as she gently touched my wings. Spent and relaxed, I finally murmured "Do you know what is going on with all of us? With the wings and the bites?" She bit her lip and shook her head "no." Do you remember the first time Caed's wings flared when you were having sex? Did he bite you?" She solemnly nodded yes to both. I could see the wheels turning behind her eyes. "Did he tell you when he knew you were mated?" She shook her head no. A Yelarian male shows his wings indoors only while coupling with his mate. The bite is a reflexive response to claiming someone as their own. That is when he knew." I sucked in a huge breath and said it. "That is when I knew." I gave her a minute. Her eyes widened as understanding flashed through them. "You're my mate," she whispered. "So is Caed. You're BOTH my mates?"