Ice and Lightning Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got off our mating schedule. It happened every once in a while. I was not disappointed with not having to wait four days in between the times I got to be with them. I felt like we were still in a bit of a frenzy from the sealing. It wasn't nearly as intense as when the bonds were new, but we definitely could not get enough of each other, and I just didn't feel complete unless we were all together. We went flying together, ate together, slept together. The only thing we didn't do together was have sex. Those were two very different experiences and should not be intermingled.

We had a flying loop of our favorite spots, starting with the mountaintop, then the waterfalls, then the meadow. I was so thankful we were able to spend so much time together. Being immortal was certainly superior in that sense; no real reason to rush life.

We had done the loop and were lying in the grass, enjoying the shade. Gabriel was lying on his back, watching the treetops sway in the wind. I was on my back with my eyes closed, starting to doze off. Caed was on his side, leaning on his elbow with his head resting in his hand, and staring at me. Nothing new about that. "Lyra," he said softly. "Hmmm?" I replied. I felt Gabriel sit up next to me. I cracked my eyes open, and they were both looking down at me. Caed glanced over at Gabriel then back down to me. He took a deep breath, smiled and said "we're going to be fathers."

12