Ice Melts, When It's Hot Ch. 01

Story Info
An omega meets their mate… again.
3.8k words
4.61
14.3k
30

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 07/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello my beautiful readers! This story is meant to be a companion to "True Nature" but it can be read independently. Enjoy!

warning: don't like, don't read :)

xx

Willow's Pov:

Today was the worst day of my entire life... but it wasn't supposed to be.

Today had been a day that I'd actually been looking forward to, for all of my formative years, but that was before "the incident" happened. It was mating day for all the omega's in Shadow Pack and for many of my younger years, I'd fancied myself in love with the alpha I had always been promised to. I knew my whole life that I was going to be mated with Maxwell Barron and that he was being raised to be the King Alpha of Shadow Pack.

Though he was five years my senior and the mating was pre-arranged, I'd always been secretly pleased with the agreement. I loved the idea of having some sort of power and control in my life, which naturally came with the position of being the pack's Luna. Especially when I had very little control over my current life, as I was raised to be a "Luna in training". It wasn't as much fun as it had sounded when I was young. Basically, from the time I hit puberty, until today, my parents had given me a chastity device that I had to wear at all times. My father kept the key, telling me he would give it to my mate on our mating day. The purpose of the cage was to keep me pure and untouched, even from my own hand, and therein lie my first, biggest challenge.

I'd spent my teen years incredibly repressed. I could remember spending weeks at a time where I was frustrated and angry and touchy for no reason but I couldn't do anything about it. I didn't even know what I would do if I could. I just knew that I wanted to touch myself. I didn't know what would happen if I did, I just knew that I had an overwhelming need to. I brought this up to my parents and they simply told me that I needed to learn to "control my feelings" and that it was "the safest thing for an omega to do". I was confused by that when they're first said it but after a series of events, I came to agree and became incredibly skilled at concealing my scent, my feelings, my pheromones, everything. I was the master of myself and no one else would get the satisfaction of reading me. I wasn't helpless!

I shook my head at the anger my wolf was emitting and took several deep breaths, focusing on adjusting my pants over the chastity device so that it wouldn't be noticeable when I was on stage, in front of the rest of the pack. It was bad enough that everyone in high school had known about it, I didn't need people mentioning it when I was about to become Luna. I had to look perfect. As I began to button my shirt, I lost myself to the better days, when I really had wanted my mate to be Max.

I'd always loved the idea of being paired with the strongest and best fighter that our pack had ever seen, particularly because I happened to be the smallest adult member of our pack, currently. Of course, standing at 6'9" in human form, you could bet that his silver haired wolf was ginormous. A true threat to any that opposed him, despite him being only twenty-three years old. It had also helped that Maxwell was exceedingly handsome. He had a golden tan to his skin and lovely dark hair which he wore as short as possible now but I could still remember when it hung in gorgeous waves down his back. I'd always wanted to run my fingers through it but I never got the chance. He also had the most incredible grey eyes that I had ever seen, with speckles of bright blue sprinkled in them, framed by dark lashes. When he smiled, it lit up the room and when he laughed hard enough, you could easily see dimples in his cheeks.

Meanwhile, my own eyes were fully blue with thin lines of yellow around my pupils so that it almost appeared as if I had a sunflower in my iris surrounded by a clear blue sky. My hair use to be long as well. It hadn't curled like Max's but it had been a long and glossy chestnut brown. It had been my favorite feature, that is, until all the older boys, and subsequently the entire school, had started calling me the "Ice Princess." My cage contributed to that name too but I couldn't do anything about that. I could, however, cut my hair. I cried myself to sleep the first night after I'd cut it but only that first night. After that, I sent my sadness to die, like every other emotion I had.

Still, despite the fact that my hair was now only shoulder length and constantly in a sleek ponytail, I still looked exceptionally beautiful in comparison to my peers. My pale skin was perfect, my teeth were perfect, I was short but not too short, standing at a proud 5' 2" and my swimmers build matched my height perfectly. I was also better dressed than anyone in the entire pack and while I didn't allow myself to wear anything feminine, I always dressed in the height of male fashion, according to all the magazines that I adored. Basically, I looked like the envy of all the omega's I'd ever seen and I both knew and owned it. This attitude had cost me "friends" but I didn't care about having them. Nobody in this entire pack deserved friendship from me.

I straightened my grey tie that my mother had forced on me. The one that would "bring out Alpha Maxwell's eyes" and gagged slightly as I tightened the noose around my neck. I could still taste the bitterness of my love for him, which had soured even more, over time, and it still stung to remember that I had once loved him more than anyone, without us ever having spoke. Ironically, it was speaking to my handsome fairytale that had shattered my cotton candy daydreams of him.

I blinked back unexpected tears as my wolf replayed that fateful day in my head, anxious over what would happen once we were mated to him. I was young back then, young and stupid. I had thought that since we were meant to be together, that Max would love me as much as I loved him but the truth was: he never had and he probably never would.

It had been a very long week for me. I was just adjusting to high school and I was trying my hardest to fit in, despite not having very many classes with my peers. I'd gone to "The Fire Pit" which was basically a hangout for everyone that had, at least, presented but was geared more towards those that had already graduated. I could get in but I couldn't actually participate in much, because of my age, but it didn't actually matter. As much as I'd told myself I was hanging out there to fit in, when I'd rather be home, I was mostly just hoping to run into my intended mate. I knew I wasn't suppose to speak to him, as I was too young for him to scent me properly, but I still wanted to be near him. I'd built him up into this incredible fantasy in my head and I couldn't help myself when I was finally given the opportunity for a casual run in.

I could still remember the moment I spotted him. I'd instantly become aware of his scent, which I'd memorized several years ago, and the sight of Alpha took my breath away. He'd been dressed in black, skin tight, leather pants and a matching leather jacket, with no shirt beneath. It was then that I first noticed the dark chest hair that was sprinkled across his body and I could recall my desire to run my fingers through it. My Alpha walked in as if he owned the establishment and I felt a sense of pride over how he carried himself. I couldn't wait to introduce myself but I wanted to make the moment perfect and I waited for Max to sit while I rehearsed what to say in my mind.

I slowly got up from the table and boldly made my way over to were Max and all his friends were sitting, right as two gorgeous, female beta's slid themselves into the booth, on either side of the alpha. Instantly, Max put his arms around their shoulders and one of them began to kiss his neck. At the same time, a slight, male omega made eye contact with Max and he nodded slightly, before turning to kiss the opposite beta. The omega quickly made his way under the table and, moments later, a blissed out expression crossed Maxwell's face.

I didn't understand what that look meant but I hated it.

The whole scene cut deep into my lovesick little heart and I felt betrayed. I didn't know anything about sex or making pups but I did know that my mother only ever kissed my father. I knew kissing was special. It was for mates... and my future mate was kissing two women at once. And that third omega!! I didn't know what he was doing but it had changed the alpha's scent and the change overwhelmed me with jealousy. He was suppose to be mine! My mate! My King and I was his Luna, his queen! My young heart couldn't understand why the alpha would kiss anyone... anyone but me!

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I heard myself scream at the table full of alpha's and beta's.

A few of them chuckled but Max didn't even notice me.

"Hello!!! Maxwell Barron! I'm speaking to you!" I demanded, beyond furious at being ignored.

"Who the fuck are you?" He'd chuckled, pushing the beta's off of him for a moment to acknowledge me.

"He's just some kid," one of his friend's laughed.

"I don't know what the hell you think is so funny but that doesn't change anything!" I growled, flushing with embarrassment and hating how the club had gone silent, feeling many eyes on me.

"What doesn't it change?" Max asked with a smirk on his face.

"This," I gestured to the girls. "You... you're kissing them!" I complained, near in tears over how much the scene had upset me.

"Look, kid. I don't know who you are and I don't care. I can kiss whomever the fuck I want." He told me with a disinterested look on his face.

"But what about your mate-" I started.

"I don't know who my mate is. For all I know, they're not even grown yet. I'm not waiting around for my future cock warmer when I can have all the fun I want now." He laughed. "Plenty of time to worry about the ball and chain later."

I'm not sure when but I'd actually started crying, in front of everyone. Ball and chain? Cock warmer? That's how he saw me? As something to deal with in the future? Wave after wave of rejection crashed over me while the others at the table continued to chuckle.

"I... I hate you!" I screamed at him, wanting some sort of reaction that wasn't laughter. Even anger. I wanted him to take me seriously... but he didn't.

"Get lost kid, it's past your bedtime," he said dismissively as he turned back to the beautiful beta's, learning in to kiss the red head.

One of the male beta's, made to get up, to escort me out, I presume, but I didn't let him. Instead, I turned on my heel and ran away to the sounds of scattered laughter, never stepping back into that club again.

I spent the rest of high school in isolation, refusing to make friends or join any class activities. I didn't know who the omega was that had been there that night with Max but as a result, I hated all of them. I hated beta's and alpha's too. I honestly hated my entire pack and my only consolation was the fact that if I gave birth to a son, I would always have power over them.

My wolf whined anxiously over just how exactly we would create a pup but I shushed him. It wasn't for me to worry about. That's what mother always said. Alpha's knew how to make pups. All I had to do was let him and that sounded easy enough, though I still wasn't sure what that entailed.

"Willow, aren't you ready yet?" My mother called out in annoyance. "We can't keep Alpha Maxwell waiting!"

"Oh no, we wouldn't want that," I mocked to the mirror as I gave myself a quick once over.

"Are you really going to start your mated life with your father telling your husband to punish you for your disrespect to your mother?" My father's cold voice threatened.

"You can't tell Alpha what to do!" I snapped, concealing my fear.

"Until he takes your key, your virginity, and fills your womb, you belong to me, brat!" The man spat but he didn't hit me. I knew he didn't want me to be marked today. I had to look perfect.

I glared at him but said nothing. In a few hours I would never have to live with this vile man again. I didn't want to mess anything up.

"That's what I thought," he said with a sadistic grin. "I think I'll tell him to punish you anyways. Sounds like the perfect way to break you in."

I blushed but kept my mouth shut. I didn't know what it meant to be "broken in" but I sure as hell wasn't going to let my own father know how ignorant I was.

"I will miss this," he hissed as his hand groped at my small asscheeks. "So tight and innocent... but soon you'll be gaping," he teased as my skin crawled.

"It's time to leave," I muttered helplessly, wanting to shift so that I could escape his touch. I hated being touched.

"It really is too bad," he agreed before taking my arm to escort me to the family car, for the very last time.

*******

Hours later I was hiding in the bathroom in the house of Maxwell Barron, terrified of what would happen to me if I left the pseudo safe area.

At the mating ceremony, where my father had given Max my key in front of everyone, much to my concealed humiliation, the words "Someone's finally gonna thaw out the Ice Princess," rang throughout the crowd. I refused to react in front of my tittering pack mates. At long last the ceremony ended.

Maxwell looked extremely handsome in his grey suit, that ironically matched my tie perfectly, giving off the effect that I was wearing some sort of collar and that I belonged to him. I hated it. He looked happy, almost excited, when I'd made my way to the stage and I could tell that he didn't recognize me, as the kid he once dismissed, at all. I hated it. After the ceremony, he gave me my first kiss ever, in front of everyone. The kiss took my breath away and filled me with longing, awakening some of the puppy love I'd experienced only four years before. I hated it. However, none of that could compare to what I was about to experience.

I arrived at Maxwell's home by way of the family car and said goodbye to my parents, mostly my mother, while my father and my alpha unpacked my things from their trunk. Once they were gone, I realized that I was left, completely, alone with my mate, for the very first time. I walked inside his home and stood there awkwardly for a moment, before finally speaking.

"Where's my room? I want to unpack," I told Max, wanting to sound in control.

"You don't want to spend our first night sleeping together? Most omega's want to sleep with me after a night of fucking." He answered, looking puzzled.

"Why would I want that?" I bristled, hating the mention of "others" while genuinely confused as to why I'd share a bed with the alpha. My parents had never shared a bed with each other. Not that I'd let him know that part.

"Ah sorry. I know talking about past partners makes an omega jealous," he told me, looking sympathetic.

He hadn't answered my question but it didn't matter, I'd become distracted. "I'm not jealous!" I snapped, flushing with irritation. "It's late, it's been a long ass day and I'm tired. I just want my room."

He chuckled and I glared, hating his beautiful laugh.

"Ok angry kitten," he told me. "You can go to your room but first, let's get your cage off and consummate this relationship."

I brightened a little. I was so excited over the idea that I'd finally be set free from the accursed cage that I didn't even question the last part of his sentence.

"Sounds good to me," I agreed, following him to his room.

Once we'd arrived, I was suddenly nervous and shy, as it had only just occurred to me that in order for Alpha to remove my cage, I'd have to be naked in front of him. I gulped. I hadn't been completely naked in years, as the cage prevented it. I didn't even know what my cock fully looked like and part of me became afraid that Max would tease me about it. Another part of me refused to show any kind of weakness around my more experienced Alpha, and I proudly unbuttoned my shirt.

Suddenly, the alpha's hands were on me, pulling my shirt off my shoulder, letting it drop to the floor. One hand grazed my clothed ass while the other gently tweaked my nipple.

I flinched violently.

"What are you doing?" I hissed as I shoved away from him.

Max gave me a confused look before brightening. "Oh, I expect you want to be let out of the cage first," he offered sheepishly. "Sorry about that... you're just so pretty... Here, I'll help you take your pants off," he told me as he reached towards my waist.

"Keep your hands off my ass," I growled and I began to undo my belt while Max rolled his eyes.

"You won't be saying that later," he teased and I tensed. I wanted so badly to ask him what he meant by that but I felt stupid for not knowing.

"You wish," I snarled instead.

"So feisty," he laughed. "You'll be fun."

I was growing tired of talking about things that made no sense so I hurriedly undid my button and zipper, pulling my pants and panties down in one go, revealing my pink pelvis cage. It was even more embarrassing than I'd anticipated but, to my surprise, Max didn't laugh at me.

"How long have you been wearing this?" He asked with a look of concern in his eye.

"Seven years," I muttered, not liking the pity I sensed coming from him.

His face softened even more, "You poor thing," he muttered.

"Shut up! No I'm not! Just.. just unlock me!" I snapped.

"Don't worry, little omega, I'll be gentle with you," Max told me as he fit the key into the lock.

I ignored his words, focusing instead on the tiny click of the device unlocking.

Freedom. Finally.

But then I had a worrying thought, "Are you ever going to put this thing back on me?" I demanded, trying to sound tough, though not quite able to keep the fear out of my voice.

"Of course not Willow," he told me while he slid the device off, exposing my small, soft cock as he said my name for the first time.

I blushed when I realized that the alpha was holding my cock in his hand. No one had ever done that to me before. I couldn't even remember doing it to myself... it was embarrassing and awkward. I took a step back from him.

Max gazed at me softly. "You really are a virgin, aren't you? All this time I thought it was just your parents trying to oversell you to mine... but they actually meant it. You're completely untouched."

I blushed angrily, humiliated over my innocence. "Shut up! That doesn't mean I'm some dumb kid or anything! I'm just as good as any other omega!" I hissed, feeling very stupid and confused.

"Come here sweetheart," he told me, ignoring my lashing out, and my wolf whined with longing. He was ready to forgive Alpha for breaking our heart. I, on the other hand, was not.

I stayed right where I was and Max sighed before moving closer to me. The alpha wrapped his arms around my naked torso and began to kiss me, slowly, gently but not once did he allow me any sort of control. I didn't want to kiss him. I really didn't. At least that's what I told myself. However, my objections were quite empty anyways as my body responded. Kissing the alpha back fervently, and for a moment, I was young and in love again.

And then he squeezed my cock.

I didn't know how to feel about it but I didn't want him to do it again. It felt good but it also felt very wrong and the room was suddenly way too hot.

"Don't," I told him when he squeezed it again.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asked, looking confused as his hands began to spread my asscheeks apart, his finger touching my tight, virgin asshole. Suddenly, my father's words, "soon you'll be gaping" replayed themselves in my mind. My eyes traveled down to take in the huge swell of Maxwell's cock, hidden by his slacks, and my brain struggled, but slowly clicked the pieces into place.

"No, no, stop!" I begged, suddenly afraid over what I thought would happen.

The alpha suddenly let me go.

"Your room is two doors down the hall. The bathroom is the door between us," he told me in a cold tone that nearly had me in tears.

12