I'd like to Try My Coffee Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about we ease you into things? Go ahead, take my cock out," he instructs.

I reach out and fumble with his zipper. I haven't been this nervous since I finally lost my virginity in the back seat of my car to the prettiest girl in school. I had one hell of a time getting her bra off to stare at those pretty little tits of hers. I pull the zipper down and undo the button on his jeans. He leans back on his hands to open his lap as much as he can for me. I hook my fingers in the top of his pants and tug them down. He lifts his ass off the table and allows his pants to slide down just enough to free his cock. His massive member springs out at me and I'm taken aback. It's long, thick, and dark; slightly longer than mine but a lot more girth to it. I place a grip on it; it's hot and throbbing. I make long strokes before leaning in and making a few light licks on the tip. I circle my tongue around a few times before lightly licking the little slit. I am utterly clueless as to what I'm doing but I follow my instinct.

"You suck me off and I'll return the favor," he hisses through his teeth.

I slide his dick in my mouth and rub my tongue on his frenulum. I can hear him moaning as his hips slightly thrust into my mouth. I start making long passes over his dick with my mouth and I use my hand to start jerking him at the same time. His balls are begging for attention so I reach in with my other hand and place a firm but gentle grip on them. I look up and see that he has thrown his head back and is taking it all in. My cock, on the other hand, is whimpering like a scared puppy.

"You're so good at this," he assures me as he places his hand on my head and guides me exactly how he wants me. I let out a moan. I start sucking harder and jerking faster; hoping to milk every last drop out of it when he comes.

"I'm getting close. Just like that; that feels so fucking good," he praises.

He's leaning back just far enough for me to slip a finger behind his balls and circle his tight hole with it. I can feel it puckering as though it's calling my finger inside. I would love to shove my dick in there. His moans get louder and his breathing picks up. Without warning, I feel his cock flex in my mouth and a flood of cum coats my tongue. Sweet Jesus! He pumps into me at least 3 times. I make sure to squeeze and pull out every last drop before sucking him clean. I look up at him and notice he is watching my reaction. I swallow and let out a satisfied grunt. I run my tongue all over his dick before releasing him from my grip.

"That was great," he says with a smile. I can't tell if he's really being honest or if he's just catering to my ego.

"My dick is screaming at me," I whine. "You taste so fucking good. I've eaten my own cum but tasting another man's...holy fuck!"

"Well, I guess I'd better take care of that, then," he says as he climbs off the table. I stand in front of him and he quickly unzips my pants before I can even reach down to do it myself. He has my pants undone and down around my ankles before I know it. He looks at my cock and takes it in his hand as if he's studying it. He strokes it and licks his lips. His big, full, sensual lips. "Very nice. I'm looking forward to having this in my ass. Your cock is going to feel so filling."

Before I get a chance to respond, he's on his knees in front of me and has his lips hugging the tip of my cock. My mind is running wild. I just sucked my first cock and it was amazing! I wish I could have savored his cum just a little longer before swallowing it all down. I watch him as he trails kisses along the bottom of my dick. He starts licking my balls and I spread my thighs just a little wider for him. He sucks one into his mouth; then the other. He lightly kisses and sucks on my sack and I am fighting the urge to blow my load on his face with all that I have. He reaches around and places his hands on my ass. He slips his mouth around my dick and uses his hands to thrust my cock into his mouth. His sucking mouth and swirling tongue are mind blowing. I can't hold it any longer. Oh, shit! My ass clenches and I feel my seed leave my cock at a force I don't think I've ever felt before. My legs shake as I watch him swallow and lick my cock clean.

"I'm so sorry that was so quick," I apologize. "I couldn't help it. That felt so fucking good!"

He stands in front of me, we are face to face. He reaches out with his hands, places them on my face, and leans in for a kiss. His tongue dances with mine and the taste of cum mixing together in our mouths is euphoric. It isn't until now that I realize his pants were never pulled up and his cock is grinding against my own. He has me pinned against the table which is a good thing otherwise I would have melted into a puddle by now.

He leans into my ear and whispers, "I really need to get going but I'm not done with you yet. I want to meet again. Soon."

"Oh God, yes! Please let me fuck that ass of yours. Hard. I want to feel how tight you are," I beg.

"I can't wait," he replies and we both pull our pants back on.

The entire ride home I can't help to think about what just happened. I just blew a load in a man's mouth. Tyler's mouth! The guy who brings me my lunch; someone I will have to face again. I can't wait! I want my dick lubed up and sliding into his ass. I want to make him moan and beg for my cock.

When I walk into my house, I pour myself a drink and settle down in front of my tv. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Was it risky? Absolutely. I have finally accomplished something I have wanted to do for so many years but never had the nerve to try. I was always a faithful husband to Janie. I never saw the need to cheat on her even though she certainly didn't reciprocate those same feelings. Many times I had thought of letting a random guy blow me in a restroom; the idea of filling a man's mouth with my seed was such a turn on to me. I can say that my quick little tryst with Tyler was certainly satisfying but I want more!

A few days go by and I still haven't seen Tyler. I'm beginning to think he regrets what we had done. I don't know why I feel this way. I start questioning whether I was any good at pleasing him. Is he avoiding me? Is this his nice way of telling me he's not interested in doing anything again? He did say he wanted to see me, though. Ugh. I'm going to drive myself insane if I keep this up. We didn't exchange numbers. This coffee shop is the only way I know how to reach him and he isn't here today.

I take my pride back to my office and find myself sulking. I close my door and sit quietly at my desk. I look at a huge pile of papers that require my attention but it's Friday and I have no interest in doing anything. I'm tempted to lie to my supervisor and go home sick.

"Rick, you have a visitor," Brenda, my secretary, peeks through my door. The sound of her voice nearly scares the shit out of me. Just as I look up, I watch as she lets Tyler into my office. I nearly freeze and quickly remind myself to acknowledge her.

"Thank you, Brenda," I stutter. The door closes and I rush over to him. We stare intensely at each other until I finally break the ice. "Are you al..." He cuts me off by covering my lips with his. He pushes me back until I'm against the wall and pins me there. He presses his hard body against me and I feel his bulging cock against my own. I'm convinced my cock is leaking at the mere feeling of his groin pressed against mine.

"I'm fine, by the way," he laughs as he allows me a little room to breathe. "My sister needed help moving into a new place so I spent the past few days with her."

"I need you," I bluntly say. I wish he knew how much I've been thinking about him since we sucked each other off.

"How about you come to my place tonight?" He asks as he reaches his hand down and grabs my package with a firm squeeze. The fabric of my pants is thin and his hand feels so good hugging my cock. He walks over to my desk where he writes down his address, folds the piece of paper, and slides it deep into my front pocket. He makes sure to run his hand along my throbbing cock.

"Is there anything I need to bring tonight?" I ask.

"I have everything we'll need. You just bring that big dick of yours and make sure you're one horny bastard when you get there."

"I think I can handle that," I laugh. He quietly slips out of my office and I feel like I've just won the lottery.

Tyler's house is located outside of the city. It appears to be in a quiet neighborhood complete with white picket fences and flower boxes in full bloom. I park my car in his driveway and make my way to his door. I'm nervous, anxious, giddy, elated; you name it.

He answers the door and invites me in with a warm smile and a small kiss. His house is neat and clean just as I thought it would be. He's always given off a well-organized impression with the way he carried out his job duties at the coffee shop. I'm offered a drink and gladly accept. I need a little something to help calm my nerves a bit.

"Did you have trouble finding the place?" He asks.

"No, I didn't. It looks like you've got yourself a nice little setup here," I say as we make our way to the couch. He sits close enough to me that his knee is touching against mine.

"For the time being. I'm not sure if I can afford the rent for long if I don't find a roommate to replace Chad since he left."

"Well, you let me know if you run into some troubles. I now have the extra room since Janie left and I'm located closer to campus," I say. Like I stated before, I know exactly what it's like to struggle while in school. Whenever there was a lending hand, I took it. I make it a point to return the favor when I can.

"I appreciate that, man," he says as he places his hand on my thigh. He squirms a little and I notice the bulge in his pants getting bigger. My own cock was hard before I even got to the door. His hand trails up my thigh and grabs my package. I lean over and kiss him hard. I waste no time releasing his cock from his pants. My zipper slides down and his hand invades my crotch. He pulls my dick free from my pants and makes long, tight strokes on it. Before I get the chance to start jerking his, he swoops in and envelops my dick with his hot mouth. God, his mouth feels so good. He's had plenty of practice at being a cocksucker and it definitely shows. His tongue works its magic along the underside of my dick. He makes licks and kisses on just the right spots. He notices the dot of precum that has already formed and quickly licks it off. I place my hand on the back of his head and watch as it bobs up and down on my rod.

"This night is going to end quickly if you keep that up," I say with a giggle.

"I love tasting you," he says with a smile as he sits back up. I straddle his lap, quickly pull my shirt off, and throw it to the floor. He runs his hands over my stomach and chest. I don't have time to work out but I'm good at eating well and staying as fit as I can. He tickles his fingers along the hair that leads from my cock to my belly button. When his hands make their way to my hairy chest, he leans in and takes a nipple into his mouth. He flicks it with his tongue and lightly grazes it with his teeth. He moves his hands around to my back and massages it as he tastes his way to my other nipple. They're hard and sensitive. I take his head in my hands and grind my cock against his. The feeling of his velvety soft cock against my own is amazing. I am having feelings for Tyler that I never, ever thought I would have for another man. I have gone outside the physical realms with him and entered a whole new emotional world.

"I need to go get a few things. I want you to fuck me while I'm bent over the back of this couch," he begs.

My cock twitches at the thought as I climb off his lap. He gives my cock a gentle little teasing tug as he walks into his bedroom. I want to stroke my cock but I'm afraid I'll nut before he gets back in here. He reappears with a towel, a bottle of lube, and a condom. I let out a sigh as I look at him with no clothes on. He had taken them off while he was in his room. His skin is very dark and blemish free. His nipples are black and he is completely hairless. He has the beginning stage of nicely defined abs and pecs. He could easily be one of the men amongst Janie's collection. On the outside, he looks like a book nerd but seeing him naked is a whole new impression. Good God he is a sexy man.

He tosses his items on the couch and kneels before me. He pulls my pants the rest of the way down and rubs his face on my cock. He looks up at me as he swipes yet another bead of precum from my tiny hole with his tongue. His big brown eyes are mesmerizing. I kick my pants off and reach over for the condom.

"Here, let me," he says as he takes it from my hand. He rips the packet open with his teeth and spits it on the floor. He rolls the condom on me, grabs the lube, and stands so we're face to face. He squeezes some in his hand and slathers my cock with it. He makes sure there's a thick layer covering the entire thing. "Are you ready for this?" He asks in a seductive tone as he wipes his hands on the towel.

"I sure am! What do I have to do to get your ass ready?"

"Nothing. I've taken care of that. I didn't want to try your patience with this being your first time. It can be frustrating and I want you to enjoy it without worry."

He kneels on the couch facing the back. When I look at that beautiful black ass of his, I can see the base of a plug that he had inserted at some point before I got here. I lick my lips with delight. He pushes his ass out towards me and wiggles it slightly.

"Just give that toy a little tug and it'll slide right out. Then put more lube on my ass and press against me. I'll back up to you to control entrance. After that, you can fuck me silly," he says over his shoulder.

I grasp the small base on the plug and my ass clenches. I have never had anything in my rear end but this is definitely piquing my interest. It looks so fucking sexy seeing that jutting from the crack of his luscious ass. I lightly pull the plug and it pops free from the tight ring of pleasure. It seems to keep coming and coming as I pull it out. In all, he had a hefty seven-inch ribbed toy stuffed in there. Impressive. I place the toy on the towel, pick up the lube, and smear more all along his crack. I make sure my finger is covered and I slip it into his tight little hole. As I thrust it in and out, Tyler moans and pushes his ass towards me even more.

"Please, I need that cock of yours," he begs.

I breathe in deep and exhale slowly. Here we go. I line the tip of my cock up with lightly nudging his hole. He puckers shut but only for a second. He pushes against me a little harder. My God is that tight. I'm beginning to think my cock isn't going to fit in there but all of a sudden, his ass gives way and I watch a few inches of my cock get swallowed.

"Fuck!" He hisses between his teeth.

"Are you ok?" I panic.

"Mmm. I'm fine," he moans. "As soon as you're all the way in just hold still for a minute. I'll let you know when I'm ready."

I nervously watch as he inches towards me until my cock is all the way in. He and I both hold perfectly still while his tight ass lets up its death grip on my cock. He moves up and down my length a couple of times and I feel a release around my cock.

"Show me what you've got, Rick," he instructs with a wiggle of his ass. He doesn't need to tell me twice. As I slide my cock slowly out and back inside, I feel his tight ring squeezing and opening into a hot cavity that is like nothing I imagined. It's truly euphoric. I cautiously start thrusting a little harder and I hear moans of pleasure coming from Tyler. My hands grab his hard, firm hips and I brace my shins against the front of the couch.

"Harder!" He begs. I feel a rush through me as I push my cock in harder and deeper. My balls are slapping against his and I love it! His ass is jiggling and it excites me even more. The contrast of my white cock sliding in and out of his stretched ebony ass is going to send me over the edge. "Fuck that ass, Rick! Fuck me harder!" Holy shit! I'm no longer worried about hurting him, I'm worried about blowing my load way too soon. His ass feels amazing and I don't want to finish anytime soon. I throw my cock into him with all I have and I watch as his hands grip the back of the couch. His moans and grunts are music to my ears. I'm panting and moaning along with him. Suddenly, I hold completely still. A few more strokes and I'm done for it. I let my cock finish its spasms before I dare move again.

"I want to watch you fist that cock of yours while I'm ramming your ass," I say to him as I slowly withdraw from him. He gets off the couch and turns to me. He devours my lips with his.

"In the bedroom. Now!" He picks up the towel and lube and we scurry onto his bed. He lays down in the middle and puts a pillow under his hips. I look down and see his cock has started going soft. We can't have that. I lean in and take his entire member into my mouth. As I swirl my tongue around and suck, I can feel the blood rapidly rushing back in. He's rock hard in seconds. I kneel between his legs as he pulls his knees up towards his chest. His ass is gaping and begging to be filled. I quickly slather more lube on me and shove my cock back in his hot hole. He lets go of one of his legs and grasps his cock. He starts jerking it like a mad man. While I'm pumping away, I take hold of the leg he released and I place his ankle on my shoulder.

"Holy fuck your ass feels good! I'm going to come!" I growl. I watch his facial expression go from pleasure to wincing as his cock lets out a small amount of cum. Then his cock explodes and his face shows relief and satisfaction along with a howl. I watch his cum land all over his stomach and some even ends up on his chest. The white color of his seed stands out on his dark skin. His ass spasms around my cock and it pushes me over the edge. I'm pretty sure I filled the condom all the way to the brim. I allow my cock to finish flexing and pumping inside his ass before I grasp the condom and pull out. I take the condom and drip some cum onto the splotches on his stomach. I lean down and lick our cum. I make sure to savor some in my mouth this time. I make my way to his face and he opens his mouth. I kiss him and smear our liquid lust all over his tongue with my own. We both let out a satisfied grunt between our lips.

I roll off from him, lay next to him, and we hold each other without even cleaning up. I have no idea what I'm feeling but I like it. That was utterly amazing and I'm hooked. I regret that it has taken me all these years to enjoy the company of a man. We fall asleep in silence while holding each other. I can only hope this is the first of many nights falling asleep in his arms with our mixed seed drying between us.

12