Ideal Suburbia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers grasped my ass even harder, as if trying to drive me even deeper inside for a moment, before she relaxed and slid her arms up behind my shoulders and gave herself to my attentions. I braced myself well above her with my arms and watched her sweaty, eager body beneath me as I established a rhythm. Her enchanting breasts flowed up and down with each powerful thrust I drove into her. Their motion held my gaze for some time, before I looked up to meet her gaze and we smiled at each other. Her pussy felt in that moment like the perfect enclosure, its moist, inviting interior allowed my cock to slide in and out of her smoothly, but with an electrifying, demanding grasp.

I soon found the ecstasy was once again rising in me and I cast about for some trick to extend my performance. But it was soon apparent to me that Samantha too was about to crescendo. So I redoubled my efforts, pounding into her, tempered with as much gentleness as I could manage to impose upon myself. I suddenly lost my rhythm and my cock emptied itself within her in a juddering series of spurts. I saw her eyes widen beneath me as she felt my load flow into her and I watched her perch on the precipice of her own orgasm. I groaned loudly and desperately kept thrusting. In seconds I was rewarded as she gasped and thrashed her head back and forth. Her hips bucked desperately beneath me and I felt her soft confines become, if possible, even wetter. As she came, I kept thrusting into her, extending and multiplying her release until at last she pushed her palms against my belly and gasped, "Stop! Please! I can't take any more. My head will explode."

I playfully thrust once more, then collapsed atop her. "Boom", I muttered into her ear and she laughed breathlessly.

After an indeterminable period of post-coital bliss, I rolled over, slipping out of her moist warmth and flopping back beside her.

"Well, you were right," Samantha observed languidly. "I was a bit pent up. Talk about your explosive releases!"

"I caught the edges of the blast," I replied exhaustedly. "I think I'm a little singed."

Samantha leaned across her body to poke me in the side, but in doing so, she caught sight of her watch. "Oh crap! Soccer practice will be over soon. I've got to go do that Soccer Uber thing." She slid to the edge of the bed and looked over her shoulder at me. "Too bad for you. I was going to see if I could suck another spray out of your cock."

"Well thank goodness for soccer pickups, then," I replied, lying back and watching her grab her clothes and head toward my bathroom. "I'd have been embarrassed in the extremely unlikely event I couldn't fulfill your order!" Her laugh was musical and relaxed and happy as it came back from the other room.

12