Ideal Suburbia Ch. 07a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she recovered, she curled up to sit beside me on the lawn. "Well, the walls definitely keep out prying eyes, and like I suggested before, I've never skinny dipped before!" With that, she rose and literally cannon balled into the water. I followed and sat on the edge of the pool, legs dangling in the water. Blanche porpoised about for a few minutes, surprisingly energized for as hard as I had just wrung her out.

At last, she rose in the shallow end of the pool where I sat, the water sheeting off her body, dripping from her nipples and approached me. She reached down and fondled my already recovering cock into full attention and sank to her knees before me. She bent and took me into her mouth once more and I leaned back to enjoy. She still didn't know what she was doing, but she was giving it her best effort. I grasped her hand at the base of my cock and began moving it up and down. She shifted to grab me more firmly and started pumping while she kept bobbing her head.

At least she was keeping her teeth from any sensitive surfaces.

I gently grabbed her hand again and she caught on that she needed to move her hand and head together up and down my cock. She slipped me from her mouth long enough to gasp, more to herself than to me, "Unison. Got it." Then she resumed. In unison. It was good, and if I let her go on, too good. I pulled her upward, and standing, pulled her up out of the pool. I returned to the spot on the grass we had just come from and I lay down atop her.

I was just realizing that this was the exact same spot on the grass where my real estate agent Lee had literally fucked me into getting over my uncertainty about buying this house, and I resolved then and there to bang as many women as I could arrange to on this very patch of loam. Suddenly, Blanche apparently remembered that she was supposed to be the aggressive one in our little passion play. She rolled me over on my back and straddled me. She dangled her beautifully crafted boobs over my face, and I reached up to grasp and massage them eagerly. I lifted my head to clamp my lips once more on those delicious nipples and suckled greedily.

Her hips shifted and I felt her sex rubbing against my the head of my cock. I tilted my hips to point it more directly into her, and she sighed as she slowly slid herself onto me. As her hips sank to encompass me in her vagina, my lips slipped free of her lovely nipples, but my grasp on her breasts stayed firm. Blanche grabbed my hands and pressed them harder agains her chest as she began to rock atop me. Her firm, silken wetness slurped as she rode me, and I indulged myself in twisting her nipples. She arched her back as she increased her pace of riding my cock up and down, and I lost my grip on those luscious parabolas. I slid my hands down instead to her hips and tried to support her in her ministrations atop me.

"Gotta be quiet! Gotta be quiet!" she repeated to herself in a mantra as I felt her begin to climax before me. I contented myself with pleasuring her as she rode to her own, mighty climax, whereupon she bit her own lip hard to keep from crying out. I experienced a monetary lucid flash of wonder that she did not draw blood, given how hard she was biting her lip hold in another scream. I believe her restraint in making noise only served to make the internal explosion of her orgasm... orgasms, even more intense. She shuddered and writhed on top on me, grinding on my cock as it impaled her, until the spasms passed, and she collapsed on me, exhausted.

But I wasn't finished. I rolled her back over onto her back, keeping her on my special spot on the grass. I braced myself and drove my cock into her, over and over, faster and faster until I was on the brink. Then I pulled out over her and yanked my cock but three times before I unloaded a mighty spray of cum across her belly and all the way up to those fabulous tits. Blanche laughed throatily as I played out the ultimate, obligatory finale of any good porno, leaving the heroine scenically spattered with jizz. Blanche raised her head to look down on her cum-spattered torso and threw her head back, laughing. "You figured out my game!" she challenged.

"I had an idea for a while now," I replied, cum still dripping from the tip of my cock onto her groin. "Next time you want to come over and get your brains balled out, how about you text me the scene you want, first. That way I will know where you want me to go."

"Ha! You wish. Next time I show up, you are just going to have to roll with it until you figure it out." She replied, wiping up a bit of my cum and licking it from her fingers. "The least you can do when a woman shows up at your house for the express purpose of jumping your giant bone is to put some creative effort into it!" With that, she rolled our from beneath me and ran toward the pool.

"Hey!" I shouted after her. She turned at the pools edge and looked at me. "As long as your next fantasy isn't bukkake! I've done the best I can already. Even I cannot manage that!"

"What's Bukakke?" she asked, as she hurled herself into the pool to rinse my jizz from her body.

Great. Now she was going to look it up...

12