Ideal Suburbia Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monique swept into the champagne room lobby, whereupon she presented my credit card to the head bouncer, who did look fairly surprised to see her in there. He then looked at Gretchen, looked at her again, really taking her in, then shot a look of grudging respect at me. I smiled back weakly. The blue balls were indeed going to be fulsome and sore tonight. Financials provisionally handled, the two women went down the corridor, hands on each other's asses, with me in their wake. Those really were two high-class asses, walking in front of me. I decided I might as well enjoy acquiring my blue balls. We entered the last alcove on the right, and Monique allowed the double thick heavy velour curtains to close behind us. The heavy tip I had laid on the bouncer was what Monique had quietly told me I needed to give to ensure no one but a waitress came to check on us.

The small room was dark enough to provide atmosphere and obscure any small flaws a dancer might possess, but light enough to give a comfortable view of the entertainment. There were two seats: a small couch and a large armchair opposite it. Monique led Gretchen to the couch and invited her to sit, while I obediently went to sit alone in the chair. Monique stood before Gretchen and began to dance, swaying sultrily before her, turning around from time to time to give her a full view, and incidentally to sneak a smile at me on occasion.

Gretchen really had taste in women that I could admire. Monique was a stunner. Her shoulders were straight and smooth, and combined with her wide, delicious hips gave her a lushly hourglass figure. Her firm, bountiful breasts also contributed to the timepiece look. They looked almost too good to be real, but I had the privilege to know for sure that they were indeed natural wonders. Her belly was smooth and just little rounded, with a deep, enticing belly button that was just the tiniest bit off center.

Gretchen looked up at her with a rapt expression. Monique slipped first one, then the other spaghetti strap of her nightgown off her shoulders and kept the garment up by pressing it against her breasts. "Put your hands on my hips, and slide this off me," breathed Monique. Gretchen caressed those lovely hips for a bit, before bunching the fabric of the gown up in her hands and tugging softly downward. Monique swayed with the music and released her hands. The garment slid down and off her to the floor. Our entertainer threw her head back and her arms above her head and undulated alluringly in a circle before my client.

She then bent down and picked up her gown. She turned to me and slowly dragged it over my body. "Hold this for me, will you?" she asked in a loud voice, then bent over to whisper, "remember I said I don't come back her because I won't do anything to a guy back here that I wouldn't do out in the main rooms? The things I'm about to do to this luscious piece of ass you've brought me would never fly out there." She turned and briefly ground her ass against my lap and the rock-hard cock that strained there before undulating back to Gretchen. "He deserved a little taste. After all, he is paying." They shared a laugh before Monique crawled onto the couch, straddling Gretchen and began to caress my client's face with her boobs! She then lifted Gretchen's hands and placed them on her beautiful tits, encouraging her to fondle them and begin to suckle as well. When Gretchen finally came up for air, Monique got up to her feet and then down to her knees as she slid down her body to the floor.

Monique looked up at Gretchen and said something inaudible. Gretchen laughed, but it turned into a gasp as Monique placed her hands on my clients knees, then slid them slowly up her inner thighs, until they slipped up under that perfectly tailored business skirt. Way under that skirt. Monique's hands worked as Gretchen's eyes grew wide and she quivered. But Monique was just getting started. Her grip shifted under Gretchen's ass and lifted just enough for her to expertly slide that skirt up practically to Gretchen's waist, revealing a pair of black lace panties that while they were not erotic in design, they were not particularly large, either.

Gretchen looked at me, back down to Monique, and back up at me with a scandalized grin on her face. Then Monique swiftly buried her face in Gretchen's crotch, and Gretchen's eyes practically rolled back in her head. Monique began to rain down a series of soft breaths and kisses of varying intensity on that panty-clad crotch, until Gretchen was squirming hard. Monique looked up and declared, "Not enough."

She slid her fingers under the panties and in a flash had them off Gretchen as well. My wildest agenda for the day had not included 'see my important client's vagina', but there you go. The best laid plans of mice and men oft go astray. I did not see her tightly trimmed bush for long, because Monique had returned her face to block my view and begin an earnest assault with lips and tongue. An assault which produced several waves of intense customer satisfaction in Gretchen in remarkably short order.

With Gretchen gasping for air and a semblance of mental order in the wake of that oral assault, Monique rose and danced a bit longer, slipping her own thong off as soon as Gretchen's eyes uncrossed. Now utterly naked, Monique again slid onto Gretchen, facing her. This time, Gretchen's hands slipped between Moniques legs and along her completely clean-shaven vagina, and it was Monique's turn to moan. As she did, Monique's hands now began to explore the curves of Gretchen's chest, kneading deeply and with increasing enthusiasm. As her own breath became shallower, Monique began to fumble at the buttons on Gretchen's blouse. Soon it was fully unbuttoned and spread wide open, giving Monique (and me) a lovely view of her lacy but conservative black bra, and the impressive set of breasts that it contained. Her hands returned to massage those lovely tits for a bit, but then she decided to slip both Gretchen's jacket and blouse off over her shoulders. Reluctantly, Monique pulled Gretchen's questing hands from between her legs so she could slide both Gretchen's shirt and jacket completely off. Then she swiftly pressed her tits back into Gretchen's mouth while reaching behind and unhooking her bra, slipping it off in a heartbeat. Now my client was fully exposed to Monique and to me, wearing nothing but her skirt, and that was riding up around her waist. Gretchen's boobs were nearly as good as Monique's. They were firm, generous handfuls at least, with dark round aureoles and large nipples that signaled clearly their interest in the goings on. I quickly lost sight of those delicious nipples, as Monique pressed her own magnificent mams against Gretchen's. The two women writhed against each other, both delicately exploring the others exposed curves with their fingers.

Moaning, Gretchen slid her hands down to grope Monique's taut ass, which clenched happily in response to her explorations. After a moment of this, Gretchen clamped hard on those cheeks and began to lift Monique upward. Monique climbed up to stand on the couch astride Gretchen and lowered her pussy to her face. Gretchen slid her hands down and up between those lovely legs before grasping Monique's ass in a now apparently desperate grip. She leaned in and began to return the earlier favor Monique had given her. A favor that was obviously much appreciated.

Had I been watching this on a video some late, lonely night, I'd have jacked myself senseless long ago. As it was... blue balls.

Monique's knees nearly buckled as this assault brought on the desired result, and Gretchen showed surprising strength in her grip on her ass, keeping Monique in position so that Gretchen could fully complete the job. As Monique's moans began to lessen, Gretchen pulled her down to cuddle naked in her lap. The two drew deep breaths in recovery as they fondled each other all over and kissed, each probably tasting their own juices on the other's lips.

My eyes were in heaven. The rest of my body was in the other place.

Monique sat sideways in Gretchen's lap and her fingers began to work their way back between Gretchen's legs again! Gretchen gabbed her wrist almost desperately. "Please, no! I'm mush right now. Give a girl a chance to recover."

Monique made a show of reluctance as she withdrew her hand and Gretchen smiled, breathing hard and looking around for her cocktail. "Good," said Monique, "You rehydrate and recharge. Meanwhile I'm going to go put on a show with him for a bit."

"Him? I thought you were here for me?"

"Yes, but you just said you are recovering. And he did bring your glorious body to me, so I'm thinking it's a extra bonus for me, a finder's fee for him, and one hell of a show for you!" Gretchen just shook her head in amusement. "What?" asked Monique, twisting on the floor to look at Monique, her sudden lack of progress toward me after the unexpected approach just adding to my misery, "You don't like cock AT ALL? Wait 'til you see his. It's a doozy."

Gretchen waved that off. "I've had sex with guys. I just never found that they could do it for me like a good woman. Certainly not like you!" she added in a flattering tone.

"You'll get all I have to offer, don't you worry," replied Monique with a shrug at Gretchen's professed lesbian tastes. "Gather your strength." She resumed her crawl across the floor to me, placing me in a near panic state of anticipation as she approached. She reached me and made short work of unbuttoning my shirt, as I eagerly aided her by pulling off my tie. With my chest exposed, Monique ran her hands down my pecs and belly to my fly. She slipped open the catch and slowly let down the fly. "Last time I danced for him, he wasn't wearing underwear like he is this time," she said over her shoulder to Gretchen.

"Should I be honored?"

"No. You should be disappointed," laughed Monique, "But I'll fix that for both of us. She reached into my shorts and pulled the waistband, letting my agonizedly teased cock pop free. She then tugged downward and I lifted my hips so she could tug both trousers and underwear down to pool around my ankles. She twisted between my legs and cradled my erection in her hands like she was a product model on a gameshow to display me to Gretchen. "Come on, you may not agree it's as beautiful as I think it is, but you cannot say it's not impressive!"

Gretchen started at my cock for a moment with an unreadable expression. "Eh. One of my vibrators is a lot bigger than that."

I could still be surprised by the things I was hearing this evening, apparently.

"Sure. One of mine is like that too," chuckled Monique. "But I'll bet that your FAVORITE one is just about this size!"

Gretchen just stuck out her tongue at Monique, who snapped back, "Don't try to tease me. I'm going to want more of that in a few minutes." Gretchen just licked her lips in reply, her awesome tits heaving as she kept breathing deeply, still recovering.

Monique smiled to herself as she turned back to me and began a series of licks and sucks on the head of my cock in an effort that momentarily caused my perception of the world to narrow to nothing beyond her head and my lap. Somehow I managed not to instantly blow my load on her face, but it was a near thing. Having passed the crisis point, I relaxed back to enjoy the act, with a fat, dumb, happy expression likely adorning my face.

"Hmmm. Looks like it's not just me who approves of her mouth," Gretchen suddenly observed. My view of the world suddenly zoomed out and I perceived that here I was, getting rather stellar head from a naked stripper, while my client watched, splayed out nearly naked across from me, sweat all over her lovely breasts and her legs still spread wide.

There was no way this could get any more deliciously weird, and with that thought, there was no way I could stop this orgasm a second time. I gasped a warning, and Monique slipped me from her mouth and let the main force of my orgasm jet itself across the bountiful valley between her tits, as it had the first time she had pleasured me. But this time, she bent to suck the last of me dry, garnering a small final spurt from an aftershock that slid into her mouth as she cleaned me up.

Then she rose and turned to Gretchen once more, her breasts spattered with my cum. She wiped up a big splash and sucked it off her finger with a loud, "mmmm." Then, "Can I interest you in cleaning me off?" she asked Gretchen, gesturing to her cum-splattered breasts. Gretchen laughed a no thank you, she hadn't liked the taste of cum any more than she had enjoyed the process of extracting it back in her younger years. Monique shrugged and mostly wiped herself off with a stack of napkins. As she approached Gretchen, Monique looked down at her breasts and teased, "There is one big spot left, sure you won't lick me clean?"

Gretchen looked at her sardonically, then said, "Tell you what. I'll clean you off," she said wiping the blob off with her index finger, "but you suck it clean!" Monique just wordlessly placed the finger in her mouth and proceeded to give head to that finger impressively enough to nearly reawaken my resting cock already just from watching her do it. Gretchen clearly liked it too. A lot.

Monique leaned down to kiss her deeply. Very deeply. But Gretchen pulled back suddenly, an odd look on her face. "Yes," laughed Monique, "that is what he tastes like! Better than you remember?"

Gretchen grumbled something, and Monique laughed, but then paused. "They all taste at least a little different. Some taste a lot different," she advised Gretchen. "I've read it is because of what they eat."

But her introspection lasted but that moment, before she dropped to her hands and knees and began to once more orally pleasure my client. She was being a lot more deliberate this time, wanting it to go for a while. Gretchen's eyes rolled back into her head once more, and her hands ran through Monique's corona of blonde hair, but she seemed eager take the long, slow route as well.

Meanwhile I was mesmerized by Monique's bounteous ass, as it swayed with the music, her pussy seeming to practically drip as I stared hungrily at it.

Suddenly Monique lifted her head and stared back at me, lifting a hand to keep the stimulation going on Gretchen's sex. "How much do I have to wave my backside at you before you come over and fuck me with that big cock of yours so I'll make your client's world rock even harder?" she demanded. This time, both Gretchen and I goggled at her in disbelief. My mouth worked, but no words came out. I looked at Gretchen in a panic. Monique has resumed her oral efforts and Gretchen looked back at me, eyes wide, and her mouth open in suddenly reintensified pleasure. But a laugh still managed to escape her lips. "If it's going to make her even better at what she's doing, you better come over here and put that big ass thing to some good use," she gasped, before she let her eyes close and she rolled her head back against the wall, thrusting her own luscious breasts upward and clenching them in her own hands, reveling in what was happening between her legs.

Fuck this. Here I go.

I took a quick step or two across to kneel down behind Monique and caressed her lovely ass. I pushed my hips forward and let the head of my cock rub up and down against her slit, which I could feel pulsing in anticipation. Gretchen lifter her head again and stared down at me as I rubbed my cock against Monique's vulva. I felt my tip penetrate, and I grasped her hips and pulled them back slightly as I pushed my length inside her. I groaned happily as the sensation of her silken walls encompassed me. Monique groaned in turn as I filled her deeply. Gretchen moaned as well, in response to the vibrations of Monique's groan, or maybe at the sight of what I was doing to the girl currently eating her out.

As I thrust in and out of Monique, I lost track of how my client was doing. As my initial ecstatic joy of penetration lifted, I looked up to see Gretchen looking down at me over Monique's corona of hair with a bemused expression. But this strange tableau was soon interrupted as the lovely dancer between us, stimulated at both ends, arrived an unexpectedly early and sudden climax. Her hips bucked hard and something different she did with her tongue as her ecstasy took her pushed Gretchen a bit over the edge as well. But just a bit. A single, apparently preliminary shock of orgasm ran through her, but Monique lifted her head to croon a final gurgling gasp stopping her efforts there, then twisted her hips and slipped off my as yet unfulfilled cock as well.

We both looked down at her, both pleased to see her so fulfilled by our efforts, but also each more than a bit left hung out to dry. Monique looked up at Gretchen. "I know you don't think you like cock, but come on! That," she said, pointing at my exposed, throbbing member, "is world fucking class. He is better than any dildo. Let him finish you now, or you can just wait until I can find the top of my head wherever it was blown off to and can get it re-attached." She started to pull me forward toward Gretchen's wide spread legs. I look up at my client in wordless apology.

But she just threw up her hands and said, "Fuck it. I can give it one more whirl. Come here." Either Monique's argument, or more likely the intense need from her interrupted orgasm, had convinced Gretchen. I was not so sure it was a good idea. But now Monique was pushing me from behind. And my cock was now absolutely convinced it was a great fucking idea. I guessed I was outvoted.

I slid between Gretchen's legs and let my cock stroke her sopping pussy. I looked into her eyes and saw a little of the trepidation that I knew lurked in my own. But I also saw a spark of adventure, and a huge wave of lustful need. Not necessarily a need for me, but a need for release. "Let me know if I need to stop," I said, though I could not keep either my hesitation or my raging lust out of my voice.

Gretchen braced herself, but replied, "Did you not hear the part about my giant dildo? You won't hurt me. Just do it. I'm dying here!"

I slipped into her just an inch, then another, then I pulled back a bit, then another inch in. Suddenly I was buried in her fully and it was magnificent. She was tight as hell around me, but soft and wet and receptive. "Let me know what works for you," I grunted, and began to thrust into her at different speed, then different depth, then different angles. Without words, she let me know what worked indeed, and I settled into a rhythm that seemed to work for her and sure as all fuck was working for me.

Her hands stretched out to grasp the back of the couch and she thrust her hips out toward me in answer to my penetration. Suddenly Monique reappeared and slid onto the couch to grasp Gretchen's left breast in her hand, while she bent to suck on its lovely right companion. I felt Gretchen get if possible even more wet around me as I slid in and out, my own glorious pleasure over-riding my fear that I might not live up to the challenge. Gretchen grasped Monique's ass and pulled her up higher, first to kiss her, then to pull her still higher, so that Gretchen could sucky greedily on one of Monique's lovely edifices. Monique's left hand never left off teasing at that breast, tugging the nipple and twirling her fingers around it.

Gretchen might have still had mental doubts about the utility of this whole Fucking A Dude thing, but her body had fully rejected any doubt. Each passage of my shaft along her tunnel brought her closer. It sure as hell brought me closer too, but I was damned if I was going to let go before I satisfied her as best I could. It appeared that I could in fact satisfy her quite a lot. Suddenly she was thrashing beneath me, gasping what would have been very satisfying but embarrassingly loud cries of ecstasy, had her mouth not been still full of Monique's delectable nipple, like a giant pacifier. I let my own desperately restrained orgasm arrive at last and I slammed into her with a few final thrusts that left me wobbling as I shuddered my release inside her. She gasped a final time as she felt me fill her, and if it did not give her one final orgasmic wave, she certainly experienced a delightfully large aftershock.