Ideal Suburbia Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Linda gasped airily in reply while I pushed my cock between her smooth, firm mounds. "Not yet, anyway. So far with you, I just have to content myself with your very awesome bod."

A long, shuddering moan escaped my lips as I felt a wild wave of orgasm shoot through my hips and in between her breasts. The flow was not nearly so copious as my first offering against her mouth, but it felt even better to me.

I gasped and looked down, trying not to flop bonelessly atop her. What jizz I had had to offer after so brief an interval had still impressively spattered her breasts, with traces having shot up to the base of her throat.

Linda looked down at her chest and my now rapidly and inexorably shrinking dong as it lay happily nuzzled between her breasts. "Oh... yeah," she breathed in self-satisfaction.

I was definitely going to collapse bonelessly (in more ways than one), so I twisted to the side and flopped down beside her like an al dente noodle (also in more ways than one). She turned and propped herself up beside me, making absolutely no effort to wipe any of my cum from her body. "Yes, indeed. Let's get you some water, and we'll go for a swim."

"A swim?" I gasped.

"Yes, a swim. I'm not letting you leave until I can take a ride on that pony between your legs. What better way than a nice swim in crystal clear, leaf-free water, with a naked woman to recharge a man for one more effort?"

Shortly, we were in the pool. Linda was playfully bouncing around, which was indeed inspiring. We swam and relaxed, drinking more water, for a nice long respite, until her hand brushed against my cock and discovered that I was indeed hard once more. "Ho ho!" she giggled. "Looks like someone is ready for one more thank you!"

She grasped my cock in her hand and led me out of the pool. She walked before me, swaying her hips, leading me by my cock in her hand like it was a leash.

When we reached the chaise, Linda looked coyly over her shoulder at me as she lay down on her belly on the chaise. I reached down to caress her beautiful round ass, which I had sadly failed to adequately worship to this point. My cock strained eagerly in front of me as I slid between Linda's legs. She invitingly spread her them and lifted her hips as I guided my glans against her sex. As I stroked her labia without using my hands, she displayed no patience and pressed herself backwards, impaling her vagina on my shaft. She was tight, and still just a little dry after immersion in the pool water, but my entry was only resisted the first inch or so, before a new flow of wetness surged out to greet me. I arched my back as I thrust, so I could look down at her lovely body. I watched my belly slap against her sleek, round ass, reveling in the feel of sliding in and out of her. Linda's answering sounds demonstrated that she too was enjoying this to the full.

Suddenly, her phone rang beside the chaise with a distinctive ring. I looked and the caller ID on it said "Hubby". I froze in dismay. Linda reached out for the phone and hissed back over her shoulder at me, "Don't you fucking stop. Slow down, please, but keep going!"

She hit the answer button. "Hello darling!" I heard her say, as I obligingly kept thrusting, though at a slow, deliberate, silent pace. "Are you calling from the plane?" She ground her hips back against me in time with my languid thrusts. "Aww, that sucks. Mechanical delay? Still, you are moving now, right? Uh huh... Mmmm hmmm." I felt her clenching her pussy down on me now eagerly. "At this rate, it'll be eleven before you get home, baby! I'll keep a pot of the white chicken chili warm for you. What's that? You randy bastard. You are probably scandalizing all the people in First Class talking like that!"

Whatever bewilderment this conversation was having on me, it was clearly turning her on even more. Hard as she clenched down on my cock, her flowing wetness let me slide in and out of her silken confines with ecstatic ease. I fought to restrain myself, but I could not help but increase the pace at least some.

"Which one?" she asked over the phone. "Of COURSE, the red one. That's your favorite these days. I'm going to have to find something new though, before we get into a rut. Very well, my love. I will greet you at the door in my little red teddy. You can eat your soup and then you can unwrap your desert!" She shared a laugh over the phone, then cut off the call. She flipped the phone aside and looked over her shoulder at me. "Hard. Now," she commanded, or maybe begged.

I obliged eagerly, frustrated with holding back before. That said, I was in no rush to finish. As we fucked each other, Linda treated me to a surreal combination of filthy-mouthed commands and idle chit-chat. "He's going to wear out that teddy soon, then way he tears it off me, but I'm tired of it anyway," was one such comment that came seemingly out of nowhere when I eased off for a bit to extend things. "I think I'll fly out to Vegas, have a few days at the spa and shop hard at La Perla. Hubby deserves some new gift-wrap."

"Expensive shopping trip," I replied, my mind blown both by the fact that we were having this particular conversation in the middle of vigorous intercourse, and by the question in my mind: "How rich is this couple anyway?"

"Oh, I never take more than twenty thousand to lose at the tables when I go," she replied dismissively. She paused as an involuntary quiver ran through her loins, then went on with a gasp, "I make or lose more than that most days in the Market," she added, waving her hand at the closed laptops.

Abruptly, the conversation lapsed. She began to writhe harder beneath me, and her grunting commands to me were replaced by guttural moans. Linda buried her face in the cushion and screamed in stunned, sudden joy as I felt her waves of orgasm immerse my thrusting cock. The shock triggered me as well, and I practically hyperventilated as I felt a truly exhausting orgasm explode inside me. My hips bucked spasmodically against her backside and I sprayed wildly inside of her.

After yet another cleaning swim, I finally left, utterly exhausted, and with the promise that I could be reached for pool cleaning duty in a pinch. But I was not going to shake those branches often. This woman would kill me, from either my balls or my brain over-loading. I was almost fearful as I left Courtney's card with her. As exhausted as she was when I left her, she was eagerly planning to ball her husband's brains out in just six hours. Frankly, I was little afraid of what kind of wildcat Linda would be if she got into even better shape!

12