Ideal Suburbia Ch. 12a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was good that she had dealt with my erection before I got on the rower, or it really would have gotten in the way as I slid forward and back. But Courtney was standing beside the machine facing me, bending over to exhort my efforts. This left her tasty tits dangling down, right in my sightline, and my eyes refused to leave their bouncing form. I felt my cock begin to somewhat half-heartedly chub up again, just a little, despite my exhaustion, and damned if she didn't punch up the difficulty when she noticed, as if to stave off its triumphant return. When the usual time was up, Courtney made me continue, and at an even higher pace, her voice commanding and her body enticing me to keep on going until I finally dropped the pull rod and collapsed back on the seat, my legs temporarily noodles.

"Very, very good!" she smiled, then straddled me and sat down in my lap, facing me, her crotch pressing against my currently limp cock. "I think it is time for pull-ups," she continued, evilly.

"Nope," I replied, ready to risk some assertiveness. I wrapped my arms around her and stood, lifting her off the ground. Courtney was surprisingly light, which was fortunate, because my exhausted legs wobbled as I did so. She shrieked, but rather than spring away from me, she wrapped her legs around my hips to help me support her. "So far, I've been the one having all the fun," I asserted firmly. "A gentleman can't let that go on."

I had a moment of inspiration, and turned toward another piece of equipment, the knee raise thingy. It was like a very high chair with no seat, just arms and a back. I lifted Courtney on to it, her forearms bearing her weight on the sturdy arm rests. This left her feet dangling quite far from the floor. I knew it was one of her favorite pieces of equipment, as the knee lifts, twists, and crunches you could do on it were largely responsible for her spectacular abdomen. I was about to make sure that she loved it even more....

Courtney instinctively settled herself securely on the machine and started to ask what the hell I was up to. I forestalled her by lifting her knees suddenly and resting them on my shoulders, leaving me a lovely spread view of her very cleanly waxed pussy. It was bare between her legs, with a wide rectangular landing strip up top.

"Oh," she said.

I caressed her petite but rock hard ass, lifting her a bit more and sliding her forward as I tilted my head and began kissing my way up her inner thigh. When I reached her crotch, I stuck out my tongue and licked her slit up from bottom to top with what I intended to be excruciating slowness. When I reached her swelling bud, I circled it just as slowly. I looked up across her washboard abs and over her rich, upthrusting breasts to stare into her azure eyes. A smile crinkled my own eyes and I let my tongue slid slightly lower and begin to probe inside her.

Courtney adjusted her thighs on my shoulder to give me an even better angle, and sighed, her gaze rolling up to the ceiling. "I guess I can let you take a break for this...."

I lifted my face and replied sternly, "No. This is what we are doing today. You told me sex is lousy exercise, but I'm pretty sure that if we do enough of it, we will both get... some kind of benefit!" A tart riposte from Courtney dissolved into a groan as I managed to work my tongue into her very tight pussy much deeper than before.

I felt like I had made some kind of genius discovery. Given her light weight, strength, and the excellent design of the apparatus, Courtney could hang like this almost indefinitely. Meanwhile, I could stand almost completely straight, with the added bonus of those fabulous thighs brushing my cheeks. It all made for just about the most comfortable cunnilingus I'd ever performed, while looking like some acrobatic craziness. I intended to make it last. Besides, Courtney tasted great.

Each time I could feel her begin to squirm in anticipation of release, I would withdraw from her pussy and rain licks and kisses along her thighs instead, until she caught her breath and I could resume my main intentions. I denied her release several times before she growled in her most intimidating trainer's voice that it was about goddamn time that I 'finished the set.' With feigned reluctance, I returned my lips to her sex, sliding my tongue one more time along her slit before giving my undivided, unrelenting attention to her clitoris. Her demanding tone quickly devolved to pleading cries and her hips began to buck and surge against my face. I slid my hands from her ass, around her torso, and up to her delectable breasts. I clenched those rich handfuls, then began to pinch and tease her nipples. Immediately, I felt her approaching the point of no return.

It is a good thing the building's walls were thick enough to dampen industrial noises, because it turned out that Courtney was quite a shrieker....

When both her thoughts and her volume began to return to normal levels, I let her oh so fit legs slide from my shoulders and I stepped back. Courtney hung from the apparatus for a moment longer, a broad, sweaty grin on her face. Her gaze never left mine as she stepped on a support off to the side and sprang down to the ground lightly. She approached me and I gathered her into an embrace, leaning my head down to kiss her deeply. We stood there for a bit, simply communing with our mouths. But then she slid a hand onto my chest, then downward to grasp my eager cock, but with clear trepidation in her trembling grasp.

"It's not like I'm inexperienced," she murmured. "I've had plenty of lovers. But I've never seen, much less touched a cock this big. Luck of the draw, I guess."

"You aren't scared, are you?" I asked with gentle incredulity.

She shook her head, "Just wondering whether it will fit. Because," she added looking up at me with a sudden light in her eyes, "I am quite ready to find out!"

Whatever she said, there was a little fear there. I am certainly no porn star freak, but I am comfortably larger than the norm. Nevertheless, her confidence and randiness were clearly outpacing that hesitation. She began to pull me down to the cushioned floor right there, and I lay atop her. I shifted between her legs, with my tip just brushing her crotch. I kept poised there for a while, while I diverted us both with a further exploration of her achingly fit torso. After a batch of teasing, licking, kissing, and even some gentle biting of her protruding nipples, I felt her hips squirming beneath me.

I pushed myself up on my arms, locking the elbows straight and began to rub my glans along her opening. She was drenched down there in anticipation, and I pressed my hips forward. The tip slid easily between her folds, but I found myself surprised at how hard further progress was. She was indeed moist and eagerly receptive, but like every other muscle group on her fabulous body, her kegels were extraordinarily strong. I reached my fingers down and caressed her clit as my cock probed her. If anything, it made her clench even harder at first, but when I then moved my fingers away, she relaxed slightly and I found myself able to slide further in. Courtney gasped as I did so and ran her hands down my back. I began to thrust an inch or so at a time, working my way deeper, to her evident approval. At last, I pulled almost completely out and then thrust myself fully into her in a single, swift stroke. Courtney arched her back beneath me and groaned happily as I began to thrust in earnest.

She writhed happily for a moment or two, but then suddenly grabbed me and rolled both of us over so that she was atop me instead. I happily went with this and thrust up into her again, but now she rose off of me and moved away, beckoning. Curious, and eager to continue, I got to me feet and followed her. She stepped over to the stair climber machine and locked the treads in place. She climbed the first step and looked back over her shoulder at me invitingly. I stepped behind her and embraced her, nuzzling the nape of her neck, cradling her breasts, and pressing my erection against her ass.

I quickly realized that while Courtney was much shorter than me, standing on the high first step of the machine left her at just about exactly the right height. I grabbed my cock and, bending my knees slightly, guided it between her legs, which she helpfully spread in response. Feeling her hot wetness, I re-straightened my legs and pushed back inside her. Both of us groaned in satisfaction this time.

Each stroke felt amazing, in part because she was so wet and quivering with pleasure, and in part because each and every thrust still encountered the same delicious resistance. The woman's muscles down there were amazing. I absolutely reveled in fucking her.

We kept this up for a timeless while, but both of us seemed unwilling to let ourselves approach a climax yet. I cast about to find a truly spectacular topper move to finish this 'workout', and spied the floor rack of exercise balls by the mirrored wall. I reluctantly pulled out of Courtney, she turned about and I embraced her again for a long kiss. Then I swept her up and carried her over to the large, soft rubber balls. I lowered her down, leaning her back over the middle-sized one. She immediately grasped my intention and braced her feet on the ground and arched her entire naked body over the ball, with her hands bracing on the floor over her thrown back head. I greedily lowered myself onto her and penetrated her once more. These balls are designed to be unstable to lie on, without excellent core strength. Fortunately, we both had that, and our cores were, to put it mildly, working in sync.

I began to pump in and out of her as forcefully and quickly as I could without unbalancing us. I was in heaven. Below me, Courtney's arched form glistened and contorted beautifully as she rocked up and down on the ball in a rhythm that increased the range and power of my thrusts. "Do not change what you are doing," she grunted. "For god's sake, do not stop what you are doing! You've got the perfect angle right here."

Always listen to your trainer. I looked up at our reflection in the mirror. We made quite a sight. I could see that Courtney's head was relaxed backward, and she too was enjoying the view of our gymnastics, albeit upside down. My only frustration was that I wanted to fondle or suck those lovely tits, jutting up beautifully below me and in the mirror, but if I had tried, I could never have maintained our balance. I contented myself with the strangely voyeuristic view in the mirror. Our eyes met in the reflection.

I was getting simultaneously exhausted and incredibly turned on. I could feel Courtney was similarly ready to give in to the climax clawing its way up within her. I began to pound her as hard as I could without toppling us off the precarious ball, gasping with the exertion. Suddenly, Courtney's talents as a screamer showed themselves again as she climaxed mightily. The sounds of her ecstasy, combined with the view in the mirror of her eyes rolling up with pleasure, and the final squeeze she put on my thrusting shaft sent me over the edge with almost no warning. I spasmed uncontrollably hard as I let out a torrent of cum inside her. She shrieked again in response to my flood.

We teetered... and fell off the ball. I bounced off the next ball over, she slid to the ground, and we ended up in adjacent heaps on the floor. We gasped and wheezed as we each fought to regain our breath, and sat up, facing each other.

"Holy shit, you are amazing," I told her, a goofy grin on my face as I admired her fantastic, haphazardly splayed body.

"And you are... creative," she replied. "We should write a book!" I looked at her quizzically. "Sex In The Gym", she went on. "But we would need a lot of research," she leered back.

"Ha! You said when we first met that sex was low-value exercise!" I challenged, fully prepared to be convinced.

"Sure. Sex while just lying there in a bed sure is pretty low value exercise. Whatever the fuck WE just did was a goddamned workout!"

I reflected that I was already working on an entrepreneurial project, but even entrepreneurs need the occasional side gig....

12