Ideal Suburbia Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I grooved to the soft enclosure of her tits, Tonya looked down at my idly thrusting cock and up at me. "You just want to fuck my tits, don't you?" she challenged.

"I want to fuck your tits," I replied, not pausing my efforts in that vein. "I want to fuck your mouth. I want to fuck YOU!"

Tonya had easily regained her breath this time and replied archly, "All three? In one afternoon? My, aren't you confident in your stamina?"

"With someone who is as hot as you?" I replied. "I. Can. Make. It. Happen," I replied, punctuating each word with a thrust.

Tonya literally looked at her watch. "I guess we got time. OK, Mister Braggart, prove it!" with that she pushed my hands off her breasts and pressed them together against my thrusting penis herself. I really could not contain my eagerness and started thrusting harder, almost wildly. I was pushing so hard and far that Tonya lifted her head as far as she could and stuck out that long magical tongue. The head of my cock just brushed her tongue at the apex of several thrusts, and I paused on the next one to let her circle my glans for a second. But I could not hold that pose and slid back an inch or two as she let her head arch back to rest. She began to jiggle her breasts along my shaft and I thrust between them hard and harder. I could feel my balls tighten and I grunted a joyful warning.

Shuddering, I froze at deepest thrust as I spewed forth a long rush of jizz which burst forth from between her breasts like water from a broken dam. It was my turn to gasp for breath as my back arched, my cock throbbed, and my mind took a few to reboot.

I looked down at a smiling Tonya and the wide, sticky sheen of cum across her chest in which my barely softening cock lay. "That is impressive," she murmured, enjoying the mess herself. She swept up a large gob on a finger and went to suck it clean. But she paused before putting it in her mouth and instead reached for a nearby cleaner towel. "I was promised a direct deposit," she warned me, cleaning herself and me off. "I'll wait for that!"

In order to give my apparatus a chance recover, I slid down the bar and back between her legs. I lowered my face to her sex and proceeded to buy myself some time. Her fingers ran through my hair as I enjoyed her flavors and aromas once more.

My goal was to see if I could get her to scream even louder than the first time.

She did not.

But her hips sure did buck and thrash a lot more than my first visit to the Y. Better, the aftershocks when she was done went on and on, and the sight of her stomach and thighs quivering so beautifully put the finishing touches on my fresh erection.

We both sat up on the bar top and shared a long, lingering kiss. It did not seem to bother Tonya that her juices were all over my face while we did. She also began to stroke my cock once more, and it pulsed eagerly under her caress.

"I need a new angle," she muttered and slid off the bar to kneel on a bar stool. "Lie down," she instructed me. When I did so, she was in a position to look down toward my legs as she addressed my cock from above this time. She tickled my balls and then my taint this time as she began to slurp on my glans. Soon she was taking my deeper into her mouth with each bob of her head. The new angle did indeed let more of my significant endowment slide into her mouth and on into her throat. She was patient this time, and kept working. Her determination was an incredible turn on and pretty soon I was wobbling on the edge, holding back with all my might.

She managed most of it. She pulled me free of her mouth to gather her breath for another try, but I gasped a warning that she had run out of time. Quickly, Tonya slipped a couple of inches back into her mouth and sucked on it urgently, her hand pumping my shaft below. I had not been kidding. My self control lost its grip and I again reveled in the sensation of my cum bursting forth, this time in the welcoming confines of her mouth. It was certainly not the prodigious first offering I had made, but she still had to make a significant effort to keep it all within her mouth. I shuddered into a state of complete relaxation on the bar top. I watched Tonya as she slipped my cock from her mouth and seemed to actually swirl my jizz around in her mouth before swallowing, as if she were tasting fine wine! She nodded approvingly and smiled at me as she bent to clean off my cock, first with her lips and tongue, then with a fresh bar towel.

She stood from the bar stool and leaned over me to deliver a long, passionate kiss. This time it was the flavors of my secretions that were traded between her lips.

"Get up!" she commanded, slapping the bar stool. "I've got to make us a cocktail. We both need to recover before the finale!" I slid off the bar to the proffered stool, while Tonya went around behind the bar again. She started making two Manhattans. She added the vermouth and bitters to the crystal mixing jar, then said, her eyes sparkling, "I better get your favorite rye whiskey...." With that, she turned and began climbing the ladder once more to get the bottle form the top shelf. I let my eyes roam up her legs to her delicious ass and crotch still glistening with her own juices. At the top, she turned to wave the bottle at me, and I drank in her swaying breasts above me. She took her time returning to the ground and my eyes stayed glued to her every move.

If you have never had a gorgeous naked bartender make you and herself a delicious drink in the middle of vigorous sexual activity... well, let's just say I suggest you try.

God, that was an awesome cocktail. Seriously. Tonya always used a different bitters from an unmarked bottle in her Manhattans, and she would never tell me what it was. I think I was awarded an extra dash that day.

We savored those drinks as we stared into each other's eyes as we sat beside each other at the bar. I was determined to keep my eyes on hers, rather than simply oggle her fantastic naked form, and while I succeeded (mostly) the effort was a real turn-on. I could sense the blood surging back into my penis. With each beat of my pulse, it swelled a tiny bit, hardening and tilting upward. I felt every pulse.

Tonya was apparently not as good at keeping her gaze on mine as I was on hers, because she noticed my budding erection when it was barely halfway to fruition. "These are indeed refreshing drinks," she murmured, downing her last sip. Then she slid the glass to the side and reached out a finger to barely brush my pulsing glans.

I had more cocktail enjoy, and I did so slowly, while Tonya teased my cock as it swept upward inexorably to full attention. I drained the final drop and Tonya gently took the empty from my fingers. Giving my now throbbing penis a last, lingering caress, she stood and slid our glasses well down the bar. Then she climbed back up atop the bar and reclined, gesturing me to follow her. I climbed up after her with eager anticipation.

I lowered myself between her legs and she guided my tip to her obviously eager pussy. I dragged my cock along it, barely letting the glans part her lips. Tonya grabbed my ass and pulled on it, trying to plunge me inside her, but I resisted. I slid in a tiny bit more, but when she groaned with pleasure, I withdrew once more. She pulled against my ass, and I grinned evilly as I held back. Then she simply thrust her own hips up hard and forced herself onto my cock. In turn, I relented (I could not possibly have restrained myself any longer anyway) and let my entire length slide slowly into her.

"Oh, FUCK yeah," one of us gasped... probably me. She was hot and wet and tight, and the feeling of sliding in and out of her silken confines was stunning. I braced myself up on straightened arms so I could look down on Tonya's pretty face and soft, bouncing boobs, jiggling with each thrust I made into her. Despite the lovely view beneath me, my perception was diminishing to not much more than the physical sensation of pumping in and out of her sex. Everything between my legs tightened and I could not have held off the coming orgasm had I wanted to.

I gargled incoherently as I felt the explosion erupt inside Tonya, my pleasure-overloaded cock suddenly surrounded by a different moist warmth, that of my jizz filling her. She was not quite there, and I kept thrusting earnestly, but the sudden outflow of my fulfillment and my near incoherent groans pushed her into fulfillment and she too came again. And again. I collapsed atop her, my face buried in her neck and her hands still grasping my ass. We both lay there, breathing heavily until we both froze at the sound of a crisp apple being bitten!

We both snapped our heads to the side to see Tonya's assistant bartender, Sheila. She was leaning against the back bar, legs crossed. We stared at her wordlessly as she chewed her bite of apple. Then she bit it again, holding it in her mouth this time so she could clap her hands in slow, deliberate applause. She then stood up and wordlessly grabbed our empty glasses, placing them by the wash sink. Taking another bite of her apple, she turned and walked off to the back. "Tonya?" she called over her shoulder, "Could you clean the bartop? I think I'm going out back to have a cigarette!" We would have heard the back door click, had we both not been laughing hysterically.

I looked down at Tonya, my cock still impaling her and forged ahead. "Actually, I have ANOTHER proposition for you..."

She said yes to that one, too.

12