Ideal Suburbia Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling, I returned to tease Cathy some more. But she had other ideas. She pointed a finger demandingly at my trousers next. I dawned on me where this was going. I was eventually going to be standing buck naked in front of my fully-clothed (ex-)boss while she talked on the phone to a government bureaucrat.

Sounded good to me.

I did worry about my shoes, or more specifically, my socks. Slipping a woman's stockings off her legs is one of the great sensual experiences. It feels great to both parties, looks elegant, and is oh, SO sexy. Taking his socks off is one of the least sexy, most ridiculous-looking things a man can do. The only thing more ridiculous, of course, is being a naked man in socks. That was a fate to be avoided at all costs. I leaned against the credenza to unlace my shoe. As I began to slip it off my foot, I tugged the sock down along with it. I managed the first one pretty smoothly. When I removed my second shoe, my sock got hung up on my ankle and I practically fell over while trying to look cool as I tried to free it.

I will never figure out how to remove dress socks without looking like an idiot.

Still, Cathy seemed more amused than disappointed with my antics. Mostly she acted impatient, stabbing her finger imperiously once more at my trousers. My currently very full trousers. Did I want to have her get a look at my tumescent junk through my underwear first, or expose it in all its glory right off? I was getting impatient myself, anyway.

I undid my belt and fly, then I grabbed the waist of both trousers and underwear together and pulled them downward. I let them fall to my feet as my erection sprang free. The look of surprise on Cathy's face, pleased surprise, told me that she at least had not been privy to any rumors about me. At just under eight fairly chunky inches, I would not be a particularly impressive porn star, but I do stand out among regular guys. I let her gaze roam over it for a moment, before I bent to collect my pants and fold them with the rest of my suit. That let her get a good look at my ass. You know. In case she wanted to see that too....

"Frank?" I heard Cathy interrupt on the phone. "Frank? Listen, I'd love to keep talking but my alarm just went off. I... well... I have a date tonight, Frank. One I REALLY don't want to stand up," she laughed. "What? Yes, he is very promising, in fact. You don't mind do you?" she asked conspiratorially. "Thank you so much. Oh! Before we get off the line, are we alright to proceed with OFT-234B? They finally processed it? We are go? You are champ, Frank. Call me again soon. We have a few other things to handle, don't we? Yes." Her eyes widened in horror suddenly. "What? Yes, that is fascinating. Listen, I have some thoughts on that. I think that... Oh wait! My date, Frank. Call me tomorrow or next week and we can talk about that. Good. Yes, I almost forgot about the date. That was a close one, wasn't it?" Cathy laughed over the phone while looking at my impatient erection and rolling her eyes. "Bye Frank!"

Cathy carefully made sure she hung up the phone, then burst out laughing. "That," she said as she rose from her chair to approach me, "was the single best phone call I have ever had with Frank Petersen. It was the shortest time I've ever wasted listening to him, I actually got an answer out of him, and..." her voice grew husky, "the background entertainment was, IS, all that and a bag of chips." She shook her head in bemusement as she stared at me.

"You ain't seen nothing yet," I boasted in reply.

"Ha! I think that I," laughed Cathy, indicating herself, "HAVE seen everything." Then she reached for the remaining closed buttons of her dress shirt. "'You ain't seen nothing yet' should really be MY line."

She stepped a bit closer to me but stopped far enough away for me to enjoy the whole view as she began to slip several more buttons open, revealing the white lace of something underneath. But just as the view became really interesting, she stopped. Instead she walked across the office to her clothes butler. She stared into my eyes as she slid her jacket off and hung it on the wooden structure, somehow managing to make even that utilitarian task seem seductive. Then she turned her back to me and, looking over her shoulder, she unzipped the back of her skirt. She took an excruciatingly long time letting it slip down her legs before stepping out of it. She bend over enticingly, letting her bottom waver a bit as she clipped the suit skirt to the butler. Other than a bit more delicious leg, I saw no more skin than before as her dress shirt's tails were quite long. She reached down to tug off one of those red-soled heels and I blurted out, "No! Please. Leave them on."

"They are pretty, aren't they?" mused Cathy as she straightened and stepped close to me again, resuming the slow unbuttoning of her shirt, keeping it held closed as she went. With the last button opened, she suddenly whipped the shirt wide open and off her shoulders. She did something to discard the shirt, but to this day I couldn't tell you what the fuck it was, as my eyes could see nothing but the fan-damn-tastic white teddy she had apparently worn for me. It was made of a very open lace, so open as to be practically transparent, not that that mattered much at all. It was cut very high at the hips and there was a "modesty" panel right at the crotch that made it opaque. The sides were open, leaving her flanks deliciously bare. The straps over her shoulders were broad and ornate.

Oh, did I mention that it was completely cupless?

It was completely cupless.

"Remember when you were showing us that purple teddy you bought?" I said quietly. "You complained that garments like this don't offer any support. Well, Ms. Ecklesford, you don't need ANY goddamned support!"

Standing there, naked, taking her in with my eyes made me feel like nothing more than a life-support system for an erection. Her breasts were gorgeous. They were rich, round, full, and smooth. Her eagerly erect, petite nipples were surrounded by bright, pink, perfectly round aureoles that were speckled, particularly around the perimeter, with enchanting little goosebumps. There was so much more perfection to drink in. Her slim waist flared out to firm, enticing hips. Her legs, which I already knew were fabulous were even better when I could appreciate their full sweep upwards.

A small, quarter-sized birthmark lurked on her left hip. The tiny flaw just served to cement her utter perfection.

We both unconsciously found ourselves stepping closer. "Support is not a shape thing, it's a comfort thing," Cathy smiled quietly.

Suddenly we were kissing. I saw her eyes close right before my own involuntarily did as well. Our lips pressed together, hungering for each other. I reveled in the simple kiss until we simultaneously felt the need for more. Our tongues began to slip between our lips, probing teeth and lips and opposing tongues.

"Well, if support is a comfort thing, I want you to be comfortable," I managed to articulate around her questing tongue and at last allowed my hands to grasp her fabulous, no-support-needed breasts. The perfect mounds overflowed my hands and I massaged them gently.

"Squeeze..." Cathy moaned. I sank my fingertips into her firmness eagerly in response.

Gasping, I stepped back a pace to take the sight of her in that teddy one more time. Then I reached out to the straps and tugged them off her shoulders. "You don't like the teddy?" asked Cathy with a smile.

"I love it. I want it to fulfill the destiny it was designed for: Being gently stripped from your fantastic body," I replied, matching actions to words. Cathy did nothing to fight my plan. In fact, she was quite helpful. We still took our time with it.

At last, we stood facing each other, totally naked except for Cathy's sexy heels.

After a brief moment of staring at each other, we found ourselves embracing again. Our lips fought to contain each others tongues. Cathy's breasts pressed against my chest, our nipples rubbing hard against each other. And my cock pressed needfully against her naked abdomen....

I could not help myself. I lifted Cathy slowly and laid her down across her broad, nearly empty, mahogany desk. I crawled up after her, moving between her legs. My cock dangled down, swaying over the dark triangle of close-shorn hair Cathy had retained in a sea of otherwise waxed-smooth skin. I lowered my hips so that the tip of my cock could drag across her abdomen, then her pubic mound. I dragged it along her thighs, and then up between them. As I slid it across her labia I could feel it was swollen and sodden with as much need as I felt. I pressed gently against her nether lips and the head of my cock slipped softly within them. I inhaled and began to smoothly thrust my entire length into her in one slow, smooth, inexorable stroke. I groaned with a year's worth of pent-up desire.

Cathy nearly shrieked as I penetrated her.

"Are you alright?" I exclaimed, sliding swiftly out of her again in concern.

Cathy grasped my ass to prevent me moving any further away. "I'm fantastic!" she gulped. "But next time you are going to stick a whole salami in a girl, how about a little warning?" She laughed lightly, "That really is a lot!"

"Well, consider this your one-second warning then!" I replied... and slid my entire length into her this time, much faster than before. But I did not start thrusting. I just kept myself buried to the hilt within her spectacular confines. I looked down at her and said, "I've wanted you since the very moment I laid eyes on you. Every time you sucked on a bottle of water, every time you bent over to take a golf swing, or just pretended to, every time you'd pull out one of those incredible pieces of lingerie you had just bought for some lucky guy, hell, every time you simply walked down the hallway, I've wanted you."

"And now," I continued, my eyes boring into Cathy's, "I'm going to fuck you. Comprehensively." With that, I began ever so slowly to thrust in and out of her. Each slow passage my cock in and out through her depths was ecstasy. "And then, when we are done, I'm going to do it again, along with whatever else the two of us can dream up to do to each other."

"I have some ideas," crooned Cathy. She raised her legs up and I felt her press her ankles against my ass, her high heels digging into the back of my thighs. The new angle seemed to work much better for her as her breathing rapidly became much shallow and faster. Meanwhile, the heels against my ass really worked for me. I found images of all the fantasies I'd had and repressed about Cathy since coming to work for her floating through my head. I think they actually slowed down my inevitable orgasm, as none could hold a candle to the reality.

But nothing could slow me down much.

Much as I tried, I soon reached a point where I either had to stop entirely, or give in. I was not capable of even considering stopping. "I'm. Coming!" I gasped. Suddenly, I felt my hips lock in place with my tool at maximum depth and I swear my balls shuddered. I gasped incoherently, and I struggled to subsequently catch my breath as I felt my cum surging into Cathy for what seemed like seemed forever. Of course, it was barely a second or three. I'm not some hentai superhero.

When I regained coherent thought, I found Cathy bucking her hips beneath me and thrashing. I quickly drew back and made a few desperate thrusts to help her final waves of orgasmic energy surface. I panted as I looked down at Cathy, her face covered in a sheen of sweat. My cock was assaulted with nerve stimulus. Just resting inside Cathy became sensory overload, and I collapsed to the desk beside her.

After a few more breaths, I propped myself up on an elbow and gazed at Cathy some more. Her entire gorgeous body was glistening with perspiration, her magnificent breasts quivered as she recovered, and she looked back at me with those violet eyes.

"You are perfect," I blurted out.

Cathy would probably have blushed had she not already been completely flushed. "Come on, pull the other one!" she chuckled dismissively. "I'm ten years older than you!"

"What does that matter?" I replied. "Your legs are long, and smooth, and graceful. Your ass is... god, it's amazing. There isn't a trace of cellulite on you, nor any indication there will be in the future! Your belly is flat, and your waist narrow," I rambled, caressing the body parts in question. "Your face is outright beautiful, and you don't have a crease on it. I can lose myself staring into your eyes, memorizing your every feature and I can't find a wrinkle. The only lines that might form any time soon are laugh lines, and when they do show, they will only make you look even smarter and more beautiful than you already are."

"You are going to turn a girl's head," smirked Cathy.

"And your breasts!" I exclaimed, sliding a hand to ensure she knew what I was talking about. "They are fucking incredible. I can't tell you all the things I want to... plan to do to and with them," I laughed, "Starting with THIS!"

I dove my face down between her breasts and pressed them together against it. I shook my head back and forth and made outboard engine noises.

Cathy was laughing hard now. Her fingers buried themselves in my hair, incidentally keeping my face right where it was.

That was just fine. For a while.

At last, I needed to come up for air, and besides, I really wanted to take in every visual detail of those breasts. I'd dreamt of them for a year, and they were exceeding my expectations. Their skin was milky white and soft, but still tight and elastic over the firm flesh of her natural curves. Even with Cathy lying flat on her back, they still rose proudly above her chest and when I clutched at them they overflowed my grasp.

In a sudden burst of energy, Cathy grabbed me and rolled over atop me, knocking her pen tray and picture of her parents off the desk. She knelt over me on hands and knees, dangling her tits down over my face. "You really do like them don't you?" Cathy asked, letting them brush my lips as she swayed them over my face.

"What idiot who has been privileged to see them HASN'T loved them?" I asked, between licks up at her passing treasures.

"Well, yeah," said Cathy with some satisfaction. "But you really, really, really like them, apparently," she went on, lowering herself so that she was now dragging them across my face.

"They are magical," I replied between passes of said magical features over my face.

"Magical, huh?" Cathy asked herself aloud. "Maybe if they are so magical..." she mused speculatively, and began to work her way down my body. "Maybe their magic can wake the dead." With that, she worked her way all the way down to where her breasts hung over my exhausted, flacid penis. She stopped there, swaying, varying her height above me so that either her erect nipples just barely grazed my happily spent cock, or the full weight of her delicious breasts dragged across it, flopping it from side to side.

I could feel my junk start to pulse with new life already.

Cathy felt my stirrings as my cock began to lurch slowly back to attention. She smiled up at me and nestled it between her breasts, squeezing them into a prison that she rubbed up and down my still soft shaft. Temporarily soft shaft. Briefly soft shaft. No longer soft shaft. Hardening shaft. Raging hard shaft. "I guess that they are magical," laughed Cathy.

I could not help myself, and began to thrust up and between her breasts eagerly. But Cathy had other ideas. She released my from between her tits and caressed my cock appreciatively. "Speaking of magical," she murmured. Then she looked up at my commandingly, "Get up. Off the desk!"

I stood up obediently, and Cathy shifted around to lie on her back on the desktop with her head next to where I stood. She leaned up and took my cock in her hand once more, pulling me close so that she could rub my shaft over and across her face. She kissed and licked at the tip, but could not reach more. She slid forward just enough that her head could hang completely off the desk. She arched her neck and the back of her head swung down toward the floor. With a smile, she grabbed me once more and pulled me forward until she could place my glans squarely into her mouth. Her tongue was alive inside, eagerly tormenting me. I tentatively slid more of my length past her lips. Cathy grabbed the base of my shaft and ran her hand up and down, squeezing gently.

She didn't fight my thrusting into her mouth and I realized that her hand was there as much to keep my from driving too deep as it was to pleasure me. With a smile, I leaned forward to caress a breast as I began to slide in and out with increasing vigor. Cathy just relaxed her jaw, keeping her lips wrapped tightly around me and her tongue pressed softly against the top of my cock. It was a fresh and fantastic sensation. I began to groan with pleasure. But when my enjoyment threatened to be too great, Cathy pushed me out of her mouth and rolled over to sit up on the edge of the desk.

We grinned at each other as I leaned in to kiss her deeply, standing between her legs where they hung off the desk. I cradled her chin in my hands, then slid them downward, unable to keep my hands off those breasts for very long. Our tongues explored each other once more as I groped her breasts, barely keeping my grasp gentle in my eagerness. Cathy let one hand stray back to my cock and caressed it lightly, intending nothing more than pleasant stimulation.

I let one hand drop from a glorious breast to between her legs, with the intention of much more. My fingers stole across the surface of her labia, stroking softly, then pressing harder. My middle finger slipped inside her and Cathy moaned as I pressed deeper in her hot, wet interior. She moaned louder when I added my ring finger to my probe, and the two digits probed inside, stroking up and down, seeking her g-spot. Her moan rose to a high-pitched gasp when I found it. I probed there softly but urgently, and flicked across her eager clit with my thumb.

Cathy could not last long under my attentions and she flung her head back with a long, gasping shriek. Her hand on my cock clutched desperately, and I felt her body, from the breast in one of my hands to her steaming crotch being invaded by my other, rumble in release. I kept stroking her inside, but she pushed me away swiftly, before she even finished coming. She rose from the desk, body still quivering, and pushed my backward. I stepped back and fell onto one of the soft leather armless chairs people sat in for an audience with the boss.

She stepped forward, straddling me and grasped my cock again. She lowered herself top of me, guiding the point of my shaft into her receptive depth. Cathy wrapped her arms around my shoulders and let herself drop to my lap, impaling herself on me. I watched as her eyes closed happily while she sat on my lap feeling my cock resting inside her. Then she open them again and stared happily at me as she began to rise and fall atop me.

I grasped her sweet, generous ass and held on as she rose and fell swiftly. A gasp escaped my lips while my cock throbbed inside her. Then I let my hands begin to wander across her body with soft caresses. I slid up her strong back and back down. One hand stroked up her flat, flexing stomach while the other brushed once more across a breast.

Cathy kept her hands crossed behind my head, her fingers running through my hair as she began to hump atop me faster. Her breasts began to bounce as she did, competing for my attention with the sensations along my cock.

In the aftermath of her self-interrupted orgasm before, Cathy swiftly showed signs that her body was eager to resume its release. That was good thing, because I too had no prayer of extending this coupling for long. I gasped and felt my seed rushing up and into her in a series of powerful spurts. I groaned a long, inarticulate expression of my satisfaction as my eruption slowed. Cathy lurched up and down on me fast as she could and in moments she screamed quietly while her body spasmed mightily in her own answering orgasm.