IDENTICAL TWIN SISTERS AMIE AND ANN

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie continued to say, “Both Nicole and I have wanted to have either you or Annie or both of you in our bed from the first time that we had seen you two. When we saw you two we both had cream seeping out of our pussy and making our panties wet for both of you.”

I felt both excitement and a little fearful at what Natalie had just told me and I began to wonder why Annie and I had agreed to sleep with them tonight. Natalie could feel the hesitation in me as I kind of shivered and trembled when she told me that she wanted to make love with me that night. Natalie knew that Nicole was saying pretty much the same thing to Annie over in the other dorm room.

Just then Natalie rolled up on top of me and held her face just above my face and then she began to kiss me very softly. I was really not prepared for that but I returned Natalie’s kisses. Natalie began to kiss my cheek, my neck and my chest stopping at each of my gorgeous, full breasts, softly kissing each of them and gently sucking on each of my hard, protruding, sensitive nipples. I felt a chill of excitement run up and down my spine and settling in my lower tummy and between my thighs in my pussy from the sensual attention that Natalie was showering on me.

Natalie lightly circled each of my hard, pink nipples several times with her tongue and I whimpered to Natalie how much I loved that. Natalie softly kissed me between my breasts and softly kissed her way down my tummy to my navel where she lightly played with it and dipped her tongue into my navel several times. I continued to whimper at Natalie’s tender kisses which encouraged her to kiss her way further down my tummy to my beautiful, neatly manicured strawberry blond bush which Natalie said she really adored.

Natalie knew that Nicole was showering the same loving treatment on Annie in the same way that she was loving me. Natalie moved back up over me and kissed me very softly and passionately on my lips again with our tongues dueling for supremacy in each other’s mouths. I wrapped my arms around Natalie and fervently kissed her back and told her, “Natalie, I have never had anyone show me the kind of love you’re giving me tonight, Baby. I love what we are doing and I don’t want you to stop making love with me. You are really making my pussy wet enough to make it drip out on the bedsheets.”

By this time each of our pussies was very wet with anticipation of what more was to come. I then said, “I want you to give me more of what you have already done for me, Natalie.” as Natalie moved back down to her my tummy and resumed kissing my tummy and my strawberry blond bush. From there she kissed me on either side of my bush next to my thighs in my thigh crease as I briefly trembled and gasped for my breath and moaned quite loudly.

Positioning herself in between my thighs Natalie began to very softly kiss the inside of each of my thighs from my knees up to the crease between my thighs and where my thighs meet my secret love treasure. Then Natalie very lightly kissed me at several places in the crease between each of my thighs and my love treasure. With Natalie’s soft kissing me there it made me gasp for my breath and made me squirm with great delight at this new sensation I was feeling for the first time from Natalie’s soft kisses.

Keeping my thighs somewhat together Natalie gently lifted them over my own body and head and began to very lightly kiss and lick the cleft between my outer pussy lips which made me shudder, tremble and moan even more loudly than I had done before. Then Natalie holding my legs there she carefully and gently separated them to somewhat open my pussy and began to softly kiss and lick my inner lips. She lightly kissed me from the bottom of my pussy up to my clitoral hood and back and forth a couple of times as I squealed loudly and was now trembling with desire more than I had been before with my pussy juice flowing out and down the crack of my ass onto the bed sheet beneath me.

Natalie then spread my legs very widely and licked the opening to my pussy with her tongue licking around the inside of my pussy opening then plunging her tongue as deeply into my pussy as she could. It was heaven feeling her warm smooth face between my legs and on my pussy and her hot wet tongue inside my pussy. From there she moved up to my clitoris, she began to lick and kiss and then she began to vigorously suck on my clitoris. I was now moaning loudly and continuously, gasping for my breath and Natalie could tell that I was close to reaching my first orgasm. As she sucked on my clitoris she slid her two middle fingers deep into my pussy searching for my G-Spot and felt that I still had my hymen.

Once Natalie felt my hymen she very carefully and very gently slid her middle finger through my hymen to begin to enlarge it without hurting me or breaking my hymen. Then she slowly and gently withdrew her finger from my hymen and my pussy. Natalie continued to vigorously lick and suck on my clitoris and within a few moments I squealed loudly, shaking and trembling, gasping for my breath with my first orgasm of the night.

On reaching my orgasm I collapsed falling limp underneath Natalie still gasping for my breath and I was totally exhausted. Natalie moved up over the top of me and held me in her arms until my orgasm had begun to subside. Then she asked Amie, “Are you she still a virgin, Honey?”

I breathlessly answered “Yes, I am, Baby.”

Natalie replied “I thought that you were as I could feel your hymen when I slid her fingers inside your pussy. I did not break your hymen and it is still intact. I did not want to break your hymen as you probably want to reserve that to your husband or for your boyfriend.”

Natalie asked me, “Is Annie still a virgin, too?”

And I answered, “Yeah, she is. We both of us have been saving it for someone very special.”

Then Natalie told me, “Nicole is about to find that out pretty quickly if she has not found it already. And I’m pretty certain that she will not break Annie’s hymen either.” Then she kissed me very passionately and said, “Amie I think that you are a real sweetie and I like you very much. I also really loved being with you tonight and making love with you and the next time we have sex it’ll be your turn to make love with me.”

I responded, “Natalie I really loved having you making love we me, too, and I really want to be the one to make love with you the next time the same way you just made love with me.” With that we wrapped our arms around each other, kissed passionately and each of us drifted off to a peaceful, satisfied sleep.

In the morning, Natalie and I were awakened when Nicole and Annie returned to our dorm room and gave us sleeping girls a cheerful good morning. They said that they had been awake long enough to get dressed and decided that it was time for everyone to get up and get out of bed. We all agreed to shower, get dressed and go out to breakfast together. After breakfast Natalie and Nicole returned to their dorm room and Annie and I returned to our dorm room.

In their dorm room Natalie and Nicole began to talk about their night with Annie and me. Natalie said, “It was wonderful that Amie was so sweet and I found that she was still a virgin as I had found and fingered her hymen. I penetrated it with my finger but, I did not break it.”

Nicole replied, “I had found the same thing about Annie, as well, and I didn’t break her hymen either. Annie is a very sweet young girl as Amie is.” They both said that they would really like to make love with us again but, that they would like to switch off between the two of us.

In the meantime Annie and I were discussing our night with Natalie and Nicole as well. I told Annie, “Natalie made passionate love with me last night and I would like to have her do it again but, the next time I want to be the active one rather than the passive participant. We both agreed that the experience was wonderful and we both loved having sex with Natalie and Nicole.

I then went on to tell Annie, “Natalie slid her finger inside my pussy, found my hymen and she asked me if I was still a virgin. Annie told me, “I had the same experience with Nicole, too.” We both agreed that if we had another session with Natalie and Nicole that we each needed to take charge and be the active rather than the passive participant in the love making couple.

I asked Annie, “Would you like to make love with me as we did last night with Natalie and Nicole?” Annie responded, “Yeah, it was so good and that we don’t have to wait to make love with Natalie and Nicole again next weekend. We need to wait another day or two before we make love with each other.”

Then Annie and I put our arms around each other, kissed and said, “We need to wait until tomorrow night, though. If we make love with Natalie and Nicole again it can wait until the next weekend and Natalie and Nicole wouldn’t know that we have made love with one another the next night nor would they even need to know. Although Natalie and Nicole might suspect that we have made love with one another after last night.”

Two nights later Annie and I went to bed together without our pajamas. We took each other in our arms and began to kiss and fondle one another which raised both of our passions. I slowly began to kiss Annie’s titties and kiss and suck on her hard, pink nipples like Natalie had done for me two nights ago. Annie responded to me by kissing and sucking on my titties. Then we reached down and cupped each other’s wet pussy with our soft, warm hands.

Annie pulled me back up to her and kissed me sweetly. Then she told me, “I love you Amie and I would a whole lot rather make love with you rather than Natalie or Nicole. Because you’re so much sweeter and are much more beautiful than Natalie or Nicole is.”

I returned her kiss just as sweetly and replied, “I feel the same way about you, too, Annie.”

Annie told me that she wanted to show me how much she loved me then she began to kiss my titties again and she began sucking on my hard, pink nipples. After doing that Annie told me, “I want us to make love to each other’s pussy at the same time.” I replied “I was thinking about doing that, too, Annie.” and we rearranged our position and we begin kissing each other’s pussy in the 6-9 position.

Within minutes we had brought each other to our orgasms by kissing, licking and sucking on each other’s clitoris. After Annie and I had made love with one another we were exhausted and drifted off to sleep holding each other in our loving arms. We awoke the next morning, showered, dressed and started our day.

That weekend our brother, Jerry, stopped by our dorm room to visit with us. He told us, “I stopped by to find out how you two are getting along here at school and how you are doing with your classes?” While Jerry was here he asked us, “Have you two met the twin sisters in the dorm room next door to yours?”

Annie and I told him, “Yeah, Bro, we have met them and have gone out to eat with them a couple of times now.”

Jerry then told us, “I had dated each one of them last year, they both are really cool girls and I’ll probably go out with either one or both of them again this year, too.”

Then, he asked, “Do you two want to go out to eat with me this evening?” The both of us quickly said yes. He went on to ask, “Do you think that we should invite Natalie and Nicole to go with us, too?”

“Oh, yeah, we should invite them since Natalie and Nicole have invited us to go eat with them a couple of times previously and it would not be right not to invite them to go along with us tonight.”

Jerry stepped out the door and knocked on Natalie and Nicole’s door and invited them to go eat with him, Annie and me that evening. Natalie and Nicole quickly answered, “Yeah, we’d love to go eat with you and the twins, Jerry.” They accepted because they thought Jerry was hot and they both would like to go out with him again. They both would also like to have sex with him again as well as repeating the sex that they’d had with Annie and me previously.

The five of us went out to eat pizza where the four of us girls had gone and eaten previously. Jerry was the center piece of the group with four beautiful young women surrounding him at our table. We all had a good time talking, laughing, and enjoying our pizza. Jerry picked up the check and we left the pizza shop. On our way back to our dorm rooms, Jerry stopped and bought a couple bottles of wine that we could take back to our rooms. When we got back to the dorm we chose to go to Annie’s and my dorm room and passed our wine bottle around between us.

In our dorm room we talked, laughed and enjoyed the wine that we had brought back with us. After we had enjoyed our wine Natalie and Nicole decided to return to their own dorm room and they invited Jerry to come to their room with them. Jerry accepted but, he told them, “I’ll come over there after I have visited with my sisters a little longer. About an hour later Jerry said, “Annie and Amie, I’ll check on you two again next week, Ok?” and then he went to Natalie and Nicole’s dorm room to visit with them.

After Jerry left our dorm room we remarked to each other, “Jerry is probably going to get laid tonight. It would be nice if we could get laid tonight, too.”

When Natalie and Nicole returned to their room they snickered, smiled and said that they thought, “One or the other or both of us is going to get laid when Jerry gets to our dorm room a little later tonight.” As Jerry was going to Natalie and Nicole’s room he thought to himself, ‘I think that I’m going to get some poon tang from at least one if not both of these two girls tonight.’ When he got to Natalie and Nicole’s room he immediately began to make out with both of the two girls. They all three knew what he was there for. Their make out session lasted for a few minutes and then they all began to undress each other.

Within minutes he had each of the girls out of their clothes, on their bed and he first made love to one and then to the other. Natalie and Nicole were both thrilled to be making love with him in the same session. Jerry’s staying power was enough that he was able to satisfy first Natalie by bringing her to her huge orgasm as he spurted his hot love cream deep inside her hot, wet pussy.

Then he moved over to Nicole bringing her to her huge orgasm and he satisfied her before he reached his orgasm again as he began spurting his hot love cream deep inside her hot, tight pussy. He stayed with them and had another round of sex with each of them bringing each of them to another orgasm before he left to return to his own dorm room.

In the meantime Annie and I presumed that we knew what was taking place in the adjacent dorm room and we became very excited. We chose to make love to one another again as we had done previously. This time we lovingly removed each other’s clothes and started out kissing and fondling each other all over each other’s bodies. Then we wanted to pleasure each other at the same time so we rearranged ourselves into the 6-9 position. Having finished our love making Annie and I were both exhausted and lay beside one another resting for a while before drifting off to sleep.

A week later Jerry stopped by our dorm room in the mid afternoon. He said that he came to visit with his beautiful twin sisters and to see how we were doing. We both greeted him warmly and kissed him full on the lips as we had previously agreed that we would do. Jerry asked us, “Why have you two given me all of the affection that you have just shown me, girls?”

Evading his question Annie and I just asked him very coyly, “Did you enjoy your visit with Natalie and Nicole in their dorm room last weekend?” Jerry’s face began to turn a little red since he knew that we had some inkling of what had actually happened between him and Natalie and Nicole that previous weekend.

We were nearly sure that Jerry had sex with Natalie and Nicole and we wanted to have sex with him as well. After all, he was our brother and he should treat us as well as he had treated Natalie and Nicole. Then we asked him, “Are you going to spend as much time here with us in our room as you spent with Natalie and Nicole in their dorm room last week, Jerry?” Jerry immediately began to think that Natalie or Nicole or both had talked with us and told us what had happened. He thought that Natalie and Nicole had told us of their little escapade in Natalie and Nicole’s dorm room the week before and he really didn’t want to admit it and talk about it.

Annie and I sat down on either side of him and we began to kiss him on the cheeks and put our hands on his arms and rub his back and his chest. Jerry asked us, “What are you two doing?”

The both of us just giggled replied, “We want you to treat us as well and in the same way you treated Natalie and Nicole last week.”

Jerry then asked us, “How do you know what way I treated Natalie and Nicole?”

We both replied again, “We have a really good idea of what you have done with the two of them. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know what a young stud like you would be doing with two good looking girls like Natalie and Nicole in their dorm room, Jerry.”

With that Annie and I began to remove his clothes and he did the same with each of us. When he got each of us undressed to our bra and panties he marveled at how beautiful her thought each one of us each was. Annie and I both remarked about the size of his love tool and we both told him that we wanted to take him into our mouths. We each took a turn taking his dick into our mouths but, he stopped us before we could bring him to his orgasm. We both told him we would like to have had him cum in each of our mouths.

Jerry asked us both to sit on the bed and as he removed each of our bras and our panties. Then he began to kiss each of us, our sweet titties, suck on our pink nipples and kiss our love mounds. He then asked each of us if we needed protection and we said, yes. Jerry then retrieved a couple of condom packages from his jeans and told us to open one and roll it onto his hard erect penis. He asked which one of us wanted to be first. Annie and I looked at each another and we decided that Annie could be first.

After she had rolled the condom onto Jerry’s hard dick he reached down between Annie’s thighs and slipped his middle finger into her pussy and immediately found that her hymen was still intact. He was surprised to find that she was still a virgin and remarked about that. Then he reached down between my thighs and found that my hymen was still intact, also. Jerry told us both, “I can’t make love to either of you two and take either one of your virginities.”

Annie and I replied to him, “We want to give you our virginity, Jerry. Mom has always told us to save our virginity for someone that we love and who loves us in return. We both love you very much and we know that you love us, too, so we want you to take our virginity, Ok, Jerry?”

With that, Jerry said, Ok, and told us both, “When I penetrate your pussy you’re going to feel a sharp pain that will quickly subside and there might be a little bit of bleeding, too, do you two understand?”

“Yes we understand, Jerry, and we can take the short pain since it is you that we love and it is you who is taking each of our virginity.”

“I’ll be as gentile as I can with you both of you but, I’m going to make a quick firm thrust into your pussy and then you’ll feel the sharp pain which will subside fairly quickly.” He slowly began to enter Annie’s secret love treasure until he felt the obstruction of her cherry. I held Annie’s hand and gently stroked her face and hair with my other hand kissing her on her lips as he began to enter Annie’s love flower. He looked Annie in her eyes and asked, “Are you ready for this Annie?” She nodded, yes. Then he told her, “I want you to relax as much as possible, Ok?’ Then he quickly thrust into her pussy to full penetration as she loudly cried out with the pain as he ruptured her hymen.