Identity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justrex
Justrex
440 Followers

Once again Danny found her cheeks flushed warm. She wasn't used to this kind of flattery. Part of her mind was filing away his words and phrases, wishing she'd had his silver tongue earlier in life. Oh, the girls she could have lured into her bed with such words!

Those hands were on the move again, bumping over her taut little nubs and bringing another shiver to her frame. One hand slipped down and gripped her slim waist and the other down over her taut belly stopping just at the tip of the little patch of fur between her thighs. His little finger rested a quarter of an inch above the top of her slit. So close and yet so far away. To her chagrin, she heard a little groan of desire escape from her lips.

"Do you believe I desire you, pet girl? Do you believe I find you beautiful?"

"Y-yes, Master."

"I want to see you just like this, love. Naked and beautiful and mine until the day I die." Danny's hips moved of their own accord, as if trying to move his touch just a little closer to her pussy. She was so wet it felt like she would start dripping down her thighs. Those bright blue eyes bored into hers through the mirror like a snake about to devour a mouse and she found herself unable to look away.

"Put your hand on top of mine, girl." She knew without asking which hand he was referring to. It was a struggle to stop there. The tip of his boot bumped into the inside of her ankle.

"Spread your legs for me." That phrase echoed back and forth through her mind. Something she never dreamed of hearing from a man. Just moving made little ripples of pleasure race up and down her belly and the cool air against her overly warm pussy brought forth another little groan of desire.

"Look at that girl." he growled into her ear. "I want her. I desire her more than life itself. I want to spend the rest of my life exploring her body with my hands and my lips and my cock. I want to find ways to make her whimper with desire and scream in ecstasy."

"Mmmhhh..." Danny had never heard such a sexy moan come from her own mouth before. It so perfectly echoed her own need. Sirs free arm went around her waist, pulling her back into his body.

"Seduce this sweet little pet girl for me, love. Take her for your Master. Touch her. Make her mine. Make that girl come hard and long, pet."

"Oh..." It was barely a breath of a whisper. "Yes, Master. Mmmm... Aaaahhh..." One slim finger dipped between her pussy lips, the heel of her hand still resting atop his. Her body shuddered at the touch and she felt sweat breaking out from all of her pores. Her experienced fingers had explored many a wet pussy in her time but it had never been hers. Not like this. It felt as if she was plugged into a hot wet light socket as wave after wave of orgasm raced up and down her spine.

"Ohh! Oh god... I... Mmmm... M-mas... Oooohhh...!" The world went away and nothing existed but the feel of her fingers on her pussy and Master's touch. His hand above her slit and his arm around her waist and the feel and sound of him whispering into her ear above the sound of her own delight. Never before had she ever been so aware of her partner while making love and never ever ever had her own fingers brought her to her peak so quickly, let alone multiple times.

"Good girl... good girl... good girl..." The deep rumbling voice growled softly.

At that very moment Danny felt like a very good girl indeed. If she'd been in another state of mind the phrase might have been taken as a bit condescending and insulting.

But she was, after all, his pet girl. And she felt like a very good and very lucky girl indeed.

Through the haze of her euphoria she felt his hand close around her wrist, drawing her fingers from between her soaking wet thighs. That last final touch and even the absence of it against her throbbing clit brought one final wave of orgasm crashing through her weary synapses. Danny's mouth fell open in a moan and Sir brought her fingers up and held them to her lips.

"Taste the girl, pet. Lick her juices from her fingers." Greedily, Danny sucked her own fingers into her mouth, tongue lashing around and around to clean every last bit off her skin.

Naturally she had tasted a lot of pussy in her life.

But none of it had ever tasted as good as this.

Oh... My... God...

She'd never...

Not even...

Did that just...?

Oh... My... God...

Sir's strong arms held her as she sagged against his body. When her fingers slipped from her lips he held her arm across her chest with the other arm around her waist, keeping her from dropping to the floor. Danny felt like she was wrapped in ten miles of electric blanket and a down comforter atop the most comfortable bed in history. She could sleep for a month.

Even if she was standing in the middle of his hallway.

What an amazing day...

A soft kiss on the side of her head jerked her out of her reverie and back into the real world. His chuckle in her ear was both knowing and amused.

"Come on, pet." He said with another kiss and a pat on her bottom. "One more room I want to show you, then we can get you cleaned up."

The room was dimly lit, even with the lights on the nightstands burning. Most of it was because the room was done almost entirely in black. The walls, carpeting, furniture, drapes and the bedding were all black. The ceiling was done in a dusky gray like the moment between sunset and total darkness.

"Our bedroom." he said simply.

Once again she was amazed at how he could pour so much meaning into two words. Since the house and everything in it (including her) belonged to him, she fully expected him to say "My bedroom." But the fact of including her in his statement drove home her commitment and her involvement and the fact that very soon she would be expected to share a bed with a man for the very first time in her life.

The notion shook her when she thought about it.

The first touch of his hand had been intimidating. Taking her little knife from his palm. The little sliver of steel which had been her backup for so many years now seemed shrunken and ridiculous.

The first kiss had been eye opening. An act she had avoided for so many years. Sir had owned her with just his lips and one hand. In an instant Danny had learned the difference between kissing someone and being kissed.

There's a big difference, if you look at it.

Then there was whatever the fuck he had done to her out there in the hallway. She could feel her legs and thighs shaking even now and her insides felt like a handful of guitar strings. Before, she avoided mirrors as they didn't interest her at all. Now just the thought of looking at herself in a mirror made her thighs twitch.

That Sir had announced this room to be "their" bedroom brought back another wave of anxiety. Standing there looking at "their" bed made her insides turn to soup. The thought of Sir... laying on top of her... inside of her... made it a little difficult to breathe.

She'd never been one to run away from things, but for the first time she was considering it. She just... wasn't sure she would even survive the experience. It was such an alien concept her mind reeled.

A hand on her hip broke through the fog of her reverie.

"Come, pet. Let's get you cleaned up." Taking her unresisting hand in his, he towed her into the bathroom.

In contrast to the intimidating darkness of the bedroom, the bathroom was almost blinding. Porcelain and white tile and... mirrors. It seemed there was a mirror everywhere she looked. Danny almost gave herself a headache trying to look away from them.

But as a bathroom, it was pretty freaking impressive. Twin sinks with plenty of counter space around. A ginormous garden tub big enough for at least two people Sir's size. Danny imagined immersing herself up to her chin in hot steaming water and spending all day long in there. One of the more "girlie" pleasures she allowed herself. The shower was the size of a walk in closet with big glass doors and a keypad on the wall outside.

"We'll set you up a program of your own, dear. Temps and shower heads and such. For now we will use mine, though." As he pushed a button water sprayed from three shower heads mounted in different places on the walls and ceiling. The room began rapidly filling up with steam. He sat down on the toilet and began unlacing his boots. His chin pointed to a spot on the wall. "Hang your collar up there, love."

It didn't surprise Danny much there was a separate hook hanging next to the towel bar. Sir being prepared for having a pet just fit the way he thought things out. Even though she'd only been wearing that collar for an hour or so, she felt even more naked without it and when she hung her collar on the hook she once again found herself fighting the urge to cover her body with her hands.

"Stand up straight, girl." She was sure he hadn't even been looking at her when he said that. He just seemed to know... To distract herself, the girl looked at Sir's broad back while he fiddled with the controls of the shower. Wide bands of muscle flowed under his skin. A few more scars. The man was built like a football player. Even though she wasn't really all that good a judge of men she could tell the man had a pretty good looking body. Well muscled with just a thin layer of fat over the top, softening him and making him... cuddly.

The word as it flew through her mind almost made her giggle aloud. Thinking of her big scary hairy Dom Sir Master as a big cuddly teddy bear broke the tension in her mind and allowed her to breathe normally for the first time since they first met.

Then... oh my god.

He turned and held out his hand.

Oh my god oh my god oh my god.

He was... huge.

Even soft, he was huge. Danny had never had anything inside her larger than two of her fingers or small slim vibrators. The cock hanging down between his legs was almost as big around as her wrist and at least... seven inches long. Her throat clamped down on a little scream and panic flitted around her mind like a paranoid hummingbird on crack.

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck...!

Seemingly oblivious, Sir took her hand to pull her into the shower and shut the door. Three different shower heads rained hot water down her body getting her instantly wet from head to toe. His hands went to her shoulders, fingers digging into the muscles briefly. He seemed to know just the right spots to hit. Through the splash of the deluge she heard him lean in and whisper "Relax."

As if Danny had taken him to be her servant rather than the other way around, Sir spent the next ten minutes moving her around under the different spray nozzles, washing her from head to toe. He tipped her head back and shampooed her hair, fingertips massaging her scalp. A soapy washcloth left not an inch of her body unscrubbed, leaving her pink and clean all over.

She almost rebelled when he turned to her with a razor in his hand and it took a few stern words and warnings of dire consequences before she would allow herself to stand still long enough. Never ever before had anyone else ever shaved her. Not anywhere.

Especially down there.

He must have had some experience, though. For soon enough she was clean as a whistle without a hair to be seen anywhere below her neck. The experience left her even pinker and a little shaken. Sir kissed her and murmured "Good girl" leaving her under one of the shower heads to relax while he washed and shaved himself.

Of course he only shaved his face.

Another first followed immediately after as he toweled her dry and buckled the collar back around her neck.

And another fifteen minutes later as she knelt next to his chair in the dining room, eating a bowl of soup and a sandwich from the little bench. Now and then Sir, dressed in sweatpants and a t-shirt, reached down to touch her shoulder or the back of her neck or to tug gently on her slightly damp hair.

In between bites of sandwich and spoonfuls of soup, he instructed her on what her chores will be on a daily basis around the house. At first it just seemed like he was rambling. Moving from chore to chore, telling her how he wanted things done. It took a few minutes for her to realize what he was doing was distracting her mind. As intuitive and as observant as he was, Sir had seen she was shaken after the little ordeal in the shower and was doing his level best to direct her thoughts toward other things.

Even though she knew what he was doing, Danny let herself relax and fall into the casual atmosphere Sir was trying to create. She allowed herself to take the mental equivalent of a long deep breath and just enjoyed his company all through the meal and the cleanup afterward.

"You are my pet and my servant, girl." Sir said with his hands down in the soapy dish water. "But you are not a slave and I am not lazy enough to need one. Some of the chores will be yours alone but I am also expected to work, dear. Inside and outside of the house. Yes, there will be times when I will sit and watch you work. Purely for the joy of looking at your sweet body." She felt another blush race across her cheeks.

"But I will not ask you to do anything I would not do myself under other circumstances. Most days we will work together, love. At my direction, of course." He added with a chuckle.

She found herself laughing softly alongside him as she rinsed the dishes and put them in the rack. The fact she felt so at ease left her a bit startled. Who was this man and what was he trying to do to her? Drive her crazy?

Once the cleanup was over he took her by the hand once more, saying simply "Come." Sir led her to his chair in the living room but instead of having her kneel at his feet, he pulled her up into his lap and wrapped her in his arms. Danny buried her head under his chin, turning her face into his chest. For a long moment she was just lost in the warmth and security of being in Sir's lap. Even if she was nervous about what was going to come later, she knew he would protect her. He seemed the kind of man who would fight for what was his.

As recently as a few hours ago the thought of being curled up in a mans lap would have been met with scorn and revulsion. Of course almost everything she had done and said and experienced since she walked into this house would have been beyond imagination.

"Deconstructed." She thought. "That's what he is doing to me. Taking me apart and putting me back together in a different way. Making me into his perfect submissive little pet."

The defensive part of her mind screamed in anger. "I don't need to change! If he doesn't want me as I am, then he can go fuck himself!"

Her reply to herself was interrupted by Sirs lips on the top of her head and a squeeze of his arms around her body. When he spoke it was muffled slightly by his lips being still pressed against her scalp but clear and startling enough.

"Don't ever change, pet girl. You are perfect just the way you are." Danny was stunned into silence.

Was he reading her mind?

Part of his plan seemed to be to keep her off balance, never letting her thoughts to settle into a groove. Always changing the game and the subject, forcing Danny to scramble to keep up. His arm went from around her shoulders to slip under her knees, lifting and rotating her until she lay on her back in his lap cradled in one arm like an infant. He smiled gently down at her as his hand rested in the center of her chest right over her heart.

"Take a deep breath, love." She did as she was instructed and his hand rode up and down with the movement of her rib cage.

"One more, Danielle. In... and out..." She felt herself feeling more relaxed. Her hands came up to cover his. She didn't even flinch when he used her full name.

"Now close your eyes, pet. Close them... and one more deeeeep breath... and out..."

Was he trying to hypnotize her?

It wouldn't have shocked Danny all that much to hear him say "No dear, I am not."

"Right now, dear. This very moment. Are you comfortable?" She nodded.

"Yes, Sir."

"Are you regretting your decision to become mine?" She shook her head softly.

"No, Master." His fingertips drummed softly against the swelling of her soft mound.

"You know, I was emailing with a friend of mine the other day.." The conversational tone didn't catch her unawares this time. She was getting used to his ability to switch tracks. "He has ponies. The human kind... not my thing really, but there you are... anyway... Max told me that when he takes a new pet he gives them three days to get used to him. Three days to learn the rules and to come to grips with their situation before he takes them into his bed."

Sir stopped and his fingers slid up to touch her collar and past to grip her chin, his thumb passing lightly over her lips.

"Just a little while ago, love... when I had you strip for me.. when you were naked before me for the very first time... do you remember what I said?" She didn't have to think very hard. After all, it was only two hours ago.

"Y-yes, Sir. You said I was pretty." She felt a tinge of that annoying blush spreading across her face. "And... and you said you wanted me so much it made you ache inside. Sir." She didn't think she would ever get used to saying things like that about herself.

"All of that was true, pet girl. In my eyes you are more than pretty. You are astonishingly beautiful." Danny started to say something and he stopped her words with two fingers across her lips.

"Hush, child. Master is talking." He used the tone which implied severe consequences for misbehavior.

"I was attracted to you the first moment we met. From that time I knew I wanted you. Wanted to take you and make you mine. I wanted you here... in my lap... and at my feet... in my home and my life and my heart and in my bed..." His fingers gripped her collar, large knuckles pressing at her throat. "I wanted to strip you and collar you and take you to my bed and take every single inch of your sweet little body for my pleasure in any way and every way I could. Over and over again."

His words made the heat blossom anew in her belly. The fire slowly spreading down her thighs as it seemingly spread a chill to the rest of her body like it was concentrating all of her heat in one place. Danny felt goose bumps appear up and down her arms and her nipples went hard as diamonds atop her little tits.

"Mmmm..." She gasped softly. "Yes, Master."

"I am not a strong nor as patient as my friend. I cannot... will not... wait three days to have you as mine, love." As he spoke his large hand slid down her body, between her breasts and over her belly, pausing just above her freshly shaved pubic mound. She squirmed a little, desperately wanting him to move closer to the source of her need.

"Spread your legs for me, girl."

"Oooohhh god... yes, Master." The hand cupped her pussy and Danny could feel her juices coating his fingers as he touched her. Just that touch drove her closer to the edge.

"Tonight we will sleep, Danielle. Tomorrow you will come to me. You will come and get on your knees and beg your Master to make you his." His middle finger probed up and down between her lips, sending jolts of electric pleasure up and down her spine. Her hands clutched his arm, trying to pull him deeper inside.

"Yes... oh god, please Master... make me yours..." The tip of is finger slipped into her entrance, pressing in up to his second knuckle, stretching open her channel.

"Oh my god..." She thought in her haze of pleasure. "That's just his finger inside me. What will it feel like when he... oooohhh god... Mmmmmm..." Danny bucked her hips upward, taking more of the finger inside of her, clamped her thighs around his hand and her mind faded away under the crushing waves of orgasm. She was unaware of the noises she was making. Unaware of the grip her fingers had on his forearm or the way her toes curled up hard. Completely unaware of his soft amused chuckle as he rotated his hand between her thighs bringing her to peak after peak.

Justrex
Justrex
440 Followers