Identity

Story Info
Devon find his identity after his wife emasculates him.
9.4k words
4.55
15.9k
71
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devon Grant stood to the side of the dancefloor. He was at a function, Nadia, his wife had organized. He watched her flit around, oblivious to his presence and the absolute pain she inflicted on him a week ago. He recalled it as if in slow motion. They had been to dinner with James Conrad and his wife Cindy. Devon remembered picking up weird vibes from them at dinner, Nadia included. There had previously been signs that Nadia could be unfaithful, but she owned a tech firm worth tens of millions, so he would never find evidence on her electronics. But his gut knew, his life in the Marine Raiders taught him to read the signs of deception. He married her three years ago, they met when she was part of a demo group that displayed a new generation battlefield communications system. He fell in love immediately, she not long after, or so he thought.

Devon had realized he was her toy, her trophy. To her he was just a pretty soldier, she was the rich girl. He was required to make her look good because he was handsome with his dark hair and green eyes. A little over 6'2" with very good muscle definition. Last Friday evening they decided to go home for nightcaps after dinner with James and Cindy, then she shattered him.

"Devon, I am opening up our marriage, for me. James and Cindy are here for me. I require you to be faithful though."

"God Nadia, are you nuts?" he had responded, unable to believe what he heard.

"That is just the way it will be. You sleep in the pool house tonight, maybe for the weekend. Now vanish."

Devon was shocked at how harsh and cold she was. He could not respond, feeling the absolute pain and the rage. He decided to first gain control of himself to avoid killing somebody, but Nadia would eventually pay the price. During the week she was nice, cordial, even hugging him, but it did nothing to assuage Devon. He did his best to not engage her at all, knowing that he had almost no control of his anger. She was pissed that he moved into the pool house. She did try to soothe him by apologizing for the fact that he was hurt, but she kept demanding respect for her decision, or he could leave. Devon knew he would leave with nothing, there was a marriage contract in place and he had no proof of her infidelity. James and Cindy will never testify on his behalf.

None of that mattered, Devon was ready to just leave. Nadia started changing her attitude but refused to fully budge until Devon submitted. She knew she held all the cards.

***

Now he was standing at this fucking party, and he knew he was done. He did not care that he would essentially be a drifter if he left. He knew in ten minutes Nadia will come to him and show the world how deep her love for him was. He felt a presence next to him as he watched Nadia flitting between the guests. James and Cindy had joined him, and James was smug as he scrutinized Devon.

"Don't look so glum sport. We might throw you a bone, but for now, she is mine, and Cindy will attest to that," James boasted.

"Yes Devon, you might be sexy, but James has a nine-inch cock. I would also never want to come back to you," Cindy piped up with her screechy voice.

"She told me a year ago as Cindy guided my cock into her that you are revolting in bed. Do what you want, I will have her either way, and you never will without my permission," James grinned smugly, then folded in half as Devon gut-punched him. Then he lifted James and landed a knee to his groin. James collapsed, gasping for air to scream.

"I am a fucking soldier James. I will kill you in so many ways. But here's the rub, I just decided I am done. Fuck off to your whore, you too Cindy."

Devon saw the instant terror on her face, knowing not even Nadia can protect them if Devon attacked. Devon looked at Nadia, who shot him a cold look and he flipped her off, then walked out. He was waiting for the cab when she caught up with him.

"What the fuck was that, Devon?" She hissed.

"I flipped a cheap whore off. I have no idea what you were thinking Nadia, but I am not the guy you assumed I was. Go back inside to your new toys."

"I won't cut you off Devon, that was just stupid of me," Nadia was was not sounding too certain of her decision now.

"James gloated, saying I will never touch you. Get your surveillance team on me, because I am going to find me a proper fuck, not a dead fish."

"You are going to cheat?" Nadia could believe that Devon would even consider that, and her temper flared.

"It worked for you, a year ago when James fucked you with the help of Cindy. Yes, Nadia, he boasted."

"You have no proof, I will fuck you up in court."

"Doesn't matter, I have character Nadia, something money clearly cannot buy looking at you," He smirked, "And James already fucked you up so I don't care. Fuck Nadia, you have no idea what you did to me."

The cab came and he kissed the top of her head.

"And I still love you so much Nadia, but I will never submit to this."

She looked at him as he got in, and then she watched the cab left. Nadia felt as if everything was wrong. She was stuck on being the queen bee, but watching the cab drive away she knew she had fucked up. She knew she would have to work very hard to get him back.

After getting home Devon packed a duffel bag, he packed his Glock and some survival gear. He then loaded it into his ten-year-old Wrangler, the only thing he owned apart from his clothes and drove out of the gate.

Nadia missed him by minutes as she arrived home. She checked the house and it was evident that Devon was gone. She stood in the spot where his jeep was always parked and started to sob. She had seen at the party that Devon was broken by the cold looks he gave her. She had never in her life seen that, even in the last week. Nadia had already decided to dial it back, then he flipped her off. Now he was gone.

***

For the next week, Devon stayed at a campsite, three hundred miles away. He bought a disposable phone and called his parents, telling them what had happened. He hung up as they started to berate him, and then his mother screamed at what a bad son he was for leaving such a perfect wife. Devon had a feeling Nadia was with them as they spoke. He destroyed the phone and threw it away. By the time Nadia traced it, he would be gone. He was glad he used an internet café in a small town to sort out his finances. Devon did not want Nadia to find him. He also decided that he will cut contact with his family for the foreseeable future.

Devon drifted for three months, surviving on odd jobs. He became good at spotting her surveillance team, generally popping up about a week after he settled in a town. Devon could not believe it, it felt like he was in a surrealistic spy movie. There was no motivation for her to spy on him. But he still missed her, and knew had it been her that came after him directly she might have had a chance provided things changed.

He had no immediate financial needs if he lived frugally, and felt he did not need a plan yet as he took time to heal his emotions. He meandered south, finding himself in Los Angeles eventually.

Devon searched the local papers and managed to secure accommodation with three students. They were a likable bunch, and they appreciated his calm personality. Devon applied for a few jobs and did get some work contracting, nothing permanent. He was content as he managed to pay his rent easily, and was not burdened by an unbalanced marriage. Eight months had passed since Devon had left Nadia.

His roommates, Sam, Michael, and Andrew regularly dragged him out to clubs because he did not drink, and took care of their drunk asses when the evenings ended. In return, they took care of the cooking duties. It was at one of these outings his life took a new direction. He saw a beautiful raven-haired girl and smiled at her and she readily returned it. Devon noticed she had protection in the form of two tree-trunk-shaped guys.

This was normal in LA, so he thought nothing of it until he saw a thirty-something individual that set off a bad feeling. Devon moved closer and saw the man was fixated on the raven-haired girl. He noticed the glint of the blade and reacted, kicking out and connecting with the wrist of the hand holding the blade.

Devon heard the bones snapped and the knife went flying. Devon stepped closer and put the guy in a chokehold, relaxing the hold slightly as he felt the guy lose consciousness. Devon found himself manhandled off the guy, who was out like a light.

The music had stopped, and the bouncers had Devon pinned. The police arrived and found the knife. Devon explained what had happened, and they took his details then let him go, as he blew under the limit. The bouncers apologized, and the owner of the club arrived, giving Devon a lifetime membership.

"I could use another bouncer," he offered when he heard Devon was essentially unemployed.

"I will consider it, let me just finish my current contract. I have three weeks left."

Devon took his roommates home. The next morning Michael woke him.

"There is someone here for you Devon."

"Thanks, please ask them to wait." Devon got up and quickly showered, then put on shorts before walking into the lounge shirtless and barefoot. It was the raven-haired girl, browsing the bookshelf.

"Devon Grant?" she asked.

"Yes, uhm. Sorry, I will put on a shirt."

"No need. I am Tamara Grey. Thank you so much for what you did last night. I knew I had a stalker, and after watching the video footage I could see he would have gotten to me."

"I am just glad you are fine, Tamara."

"What do you do Devon?"

"Coffee first, Tamara, please," Devon begged and she laughed.

"Sure, black with four cubes."

She followed Devon into the kitchen where he started a pot.

"I am very much a drifter, hiding in a way."

"Okay, so you are available?"

"Depends, the club wants a bouncer, but the hours might be a no."

"I spoke to my manager, last night, I might have a proposition."

"Shoot."

"I need a personal bodyguard, Devon."

"Sure, send me the job description. I am up for anything."

Devon liked her relaxed demeanor. He poured her coffee and they moved back to the lounge.

"Here, Devon," She reached into her bag and handed him a few pages, it was an employment contract. It stated that he would be glued to her hip when she goes out, and he would move into her home. The salary was above average.

"So, I become your boyfriend without the romance and kisses."

"More or less, Devon."

"House rules?"

"Very loose, except for music. I am very particular to old school rock, clear."

"Clear. I have a current contract, three more weeks. I could start working with you in the evenings if that works."

"Perfect." Tamara sipped her coffee, liking the blend. She also hoped the mug hid her face. She had been very scared in the last while. Devon did see the relief on her face.

"I do have a secret, Tamara," He decided she should know.

"Oh, tell me."

"I walked out of my marriage eight months ago. She opened up the marriage on her side, she was the power player in the marriage."

"Okay, are you divorced yet?"

"No, can't afford a lawyer yet. With the salary you will pay me, I will be able to divorce."

"Have you spoken to her?"

"Not interested. It seemed she wanted to cuckold me."

"Are you kidding me? I have known you for thirty minutes and I can see that will not happen."

"Yeah, well. I did love her deeply. She got away with a lot because of that."

"Will it be a problem?"

"Not sure, she runs a tech firm, so I suspect her goons might rock up. She hates losing."

"Will she be violent?"

"Not that I know. Tamara, I will make sure it does not spill over."

"Okay, can my manager start the employment process?"

"Yes, hold on," Devon walked to his room and picked up a resume, which he then handed to Tamara.

She studied it and raised her eyebrows, "This is impressive. You are a bona fide hero."

"I just did my job."

"Devon, thanks for last night. I took one look at you and felt safer. Sorry that the guys roughed you up."

"They just held me, which is understandable. Nobody knew what was going on except me."

"We need to go shopping for you, tuxedos and other clothes. You will attend functions and clubs."

"Sure, I left my suits at home. I had to attend a lot of functions as her arm candy."

Devon told Tamara everything as he had not spoken to anybody about his failed marriage since he left Nadia. He walked her out to a limo. Two days later someone called Simon Black called him and Devon signed the contract at a lunchtime meeting.

He knew that the incident at the club would lure Nadia, so he prepared himself for it but it seemed nothing came of it. He felt that maybe Nadia had stopped her idiocy. The following Saturday he was asked to join Tamara for a function and they went shopping first. He drove to her home so they could use her limo, and she frowned as she looked at his jeep.

"The Wrangler needs to go, Devon," she said, looking at the old vehicle. It was obvious that she disapproved.

"Over my dead body," Devon growled back. The jeep had been his only constant.

"It looks terrible." Tamara tried.

"It is mine, it stays," he answered, and Tamara saw there was no changing his mind.

"Okay, Devon," Tamara smiled, this little interaction told her he would be a good friend too.

They went shopping for him, and then she picked his clothes for the evening, using colors that would compliment her. Devon had no issue, she was his boss, so she set the rules.

"What exactly is it you do?" he asked her later.

"I am an actress."

"Oh, anything I might have seen?" Devon asked, he was sure he would remember her face.

"I am not sure Devon."

"I don't watch a lot of movies, Tamara, so don't feel offended."

"I am not. I star in adult movies, Devon."

"Okay, that is fine Tamara," Tamara watched as he looked away, then look back at her, his normal expression back. He was really okay with her career.

"You are not disgusted?" she prodded, making sure.

"Why should I be?" Devon shrugged. She was a good person to him, and he felt his trust in her grow as a friend.

"No reason, Devon,"

He saw her smile. They separated and got dressed, then they left for the club. Devon never lost focus and made sure Tamara never felt uneasy. He was always where she could see him. In the club, there were mostly men telling her how well they will fuck her, and one waved his medium-sized cock around. Tamara screamed with laughter at Devon's discomfort as he tried to respectfully coax the guy with his hard cock away from her. He returned exasperated.

"Fuck off, Tams," he muttered, she grinned as he shook his head with a chuckle.

Tamara noticed that he never stopped scanning, but what impressed her was that it was not obvious at all. He scanned the room every few seconds, and yet looked like he was on Xanax.

Devon slept at her home that evening, and they sat next to her pool until three that morning as she asked him about his time in the marines. Tamara could not fathom how anybody could not see that Devon was not a pushover. He did two functions with her the following week, and she liked that at the formal dinner she could take him as her plus one. He was a perfect gentleman with her and her friends, and colleagues, and his etiquette was impeccable.

They averaged three functions a week, with him finding out she was quite sought after as a VIP guest. It did not surprise him, because she was a sweet person with a beautiful manner about her. His contract ended and he moved into her home permanently. She had told him that she had inherited well, but it came after she put herself through law school with her movie career.

"Do you still make movies?" he asked her the day after he had moved in, they were sitting outside having wine.

"Yes, but I now have full veto rights. My films make money, so I can set a lot of the rules."

"Okay. So I am going to see you having sex?"

"Does it bother you?"

"Not really," Devon did not scan her body like most men after that suggestion. Tamara saw more and more of the boy scout emerge as they became friends.

"Simon says you would be popular too, Devon," she said and heard him choke on his wine, nearly dislocating his neck as he spun his head around to look at her.

"Making movies?" His voice had a falsetto tone and Tamara started to giggle as he glowered, wondering if she was playing the shit head with him.

"Yes, and it will be good for you, Devon. Consider it, I will not mind," she finally managed, and saw his dubious look.

"You are serious?" Devon shook his head and heard her laugh.

"Yes, Devon, it is nothing like you might think."

"You do realize my wife went looking for sex outside of our marriage, so I am sure I am not very good at sex."

"I would have tested that if we did not have a professional relationship."

"Why is this important to you, Tamara?"

"You are my friend Devon. And I hate seeing the haunted look in your eyes as you doubt yourself at times. She took a lot from you, your esteem mostly."

"So, screwing for a camera fixes that?"

"Nope, not screwing for a camera. The fact that people want to see you do it. Think about it, there is no clock on it, Dev."

"Thanks, Tams. And you are my friend too."

Two weeks later Devon found himself watching Tamara shoot a movie. She was incredible. He watched as she played a housewife, who sees her neighbor naked, then makes moves on him. Tamara started by jerking the actor, Lennox off, then she sucked him. He came in her mouth and she swallowed. He then led her into the house. The crew broke for coffee, and Devon stood with Tamara.

"Are you okay, Dev?"

"Yes, are you?"

"Yes Dev, I am happy you are here."

"Cool."

They shot the next scene, where the neighbor stripped her and then licked her pussy. Devon thought she had a very pretty pussy. He also liked her firm B-cups with pink nipples. Then the neighbor fucked her in the lounge. Devon watched her face carefully as it got rough. The actor fucked her hard and she started to moan and beg for more as he fucked her. Then he came on her, pulling out so his cum could shoot on her stomach. Devon walked with Tamara to the bathroom and stayed in there as she cleaned up.

"You did not like the rough stuff," he stated, sounding somewhat terse.

"Not really. Did it bother you?"

"Yes, it did not sit right that you might be doing something against your will," Tamara noticed as he studied her face to see if his words rang true.

"It wasn't like that, but thanks. I also like the less rapey scenes."

"We need to set up some hand signals Tams. I need to know if you feel threatened, and it did seem that way."

"I wasn't, I promise. But I like your idea."

They set up a few basic communication signals and practiced them for the next week until they became easy to understand. Tamara felt her trust in Devon rise. He would only take time off when she was not going out and refused to leave her side if she leaves the house. Six weeks after he started he doggedly sat outside a spa as she got pampered. They tried to enforce the rule that no men were allowed, but he just glared at anybody that tried to remove him. Devon spent a lot of time with her, and they would end every evening just chatting with wine.

Three months after he started he filed for divorce. He was sure Nadia would not contest the divorce, he had been gone for almost a year. That same week he accompanied Tamara to a shoot, she was just consulting. It became clear within minutes of them arriving that there was an issue.

"Devon, uhm. We need you," she said, and Devon knew this was not a joke.

"For?"

"The male actor failed his STD test. We need a male."

"Me?"

"Look Dev, the crew is here. If it works we save on paying them for another day when we can find a replacement actor."