Idiot's Guide to Your First Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He coughed, as he had just begun to take a sip of water. I saw him reach under the table and adjust himself. That was my cue.

I began picking up the pieces of tissue paper he had thrown about, scrunching them up in my hand. I knew some had fallen under the table, so I reached down, pretending to try to pick them up. I briefly glanced up to make sure no one was around before I slowly lowered myself underneath. Many restaurants had secluded little alcoves, and a lot of restaurants had table clothes that reached to the floor. However, this restaurant was one I knew to have both.

When I was entirely under the table, I reached out to Dad's belt. He jumped, and his hands grabbed mine.

"What are you doing?" he hissed.

My hands escaped from his grasp and didn't stop their explorations. He continued to struggle with me. Suddenly, he stopped fighting, and I heard feet approaching. I smiled as my plan was coming along quite well.

"Here are your crostinis and stuffed mushrooms," I heard the waitress say, as I successfully managed to unbuckle my Dad's belt.

My hands worked fast.

"Oh, are you ready to order, or should I wait until your date gets back?"

I had his pants unbuttoned and his zipper down. I heard him clear his throat.

"She's... uh, in the bathroom," he said.

I pulled the flaps aside and saw the tip of his penis peeking out of the slit in his underwear. I leaned forward and licked it. His whole body tensed and he began to cough.

"Are you okay, sir?"

I pulled back and waited. There was a pause, and I heard his glass hit the table with a thud.

"I'm fine," he said in a scratchy voice.

I pulled on the waistband of his underwear, and he tried slapping my hand away, though I believed it was halfheartedly. I don't think he wanted me to stop. I reached in and took out his penis. That was the first time I had ever seen his dick. It was the first time I had ever seen any dick, outside of porn and health class. For a second, I just stared at it.

"Should I come back, then?"

"Yes!"

I didn't wait any longer. I put my mouth over my dad's penis, and lowered my head, slowly taking him in. Dad exhaled loudly. Feet retreated. I bobbed.

I felt my dad's hands on my face trying to pull me up. The tip of his cock was still in my mouth, so I sucked while encircling it with my tongue. He groaned.

"Lilith..." he begged.

I let him go, lifting my head out from under the tablecloth.

Looking up at him, I asked, "Do you want me to stop?"

He looked down at me, eyes hazy. He seemed to be contemplating. I waited.

"No," he said with a gentle shake of his head.

That's all it took for me. I was back under the table with my mouth on his dick before he could have said the word 'fellatio.'

Having never seen a penis before, one could correctly assume I had never given a blow job, either. I had asked Kyla how to, in preparation of this. She taught me on a banana. It had made me feel like a clichรฉ movie trope. Only, if it were the movies, the writers would have had us in some skimpy underwear, instead of our regular clothes, and one or more guys would have been peeping in our windows watching us until we caught them in some comedic way.

I knew Dad wasn't wholly erect when I first lowered myself beneath the table. However, by the time I started to give him my best effort, I was confident he was. I licked from the base of his cock to the tip, twirling my tongue around the tip, and running my tongue down his shaft, before repeating the process. After the third or fourth time, I took his penis into my mouth, sucking and I brought him in deeper and deeper. I bobbed up and down slowly, moving my tongue against him, on the inside of my mouth.

I felt his hand on the back of my head, but he didn't try pulling me off. Encouraged, I grabbed his dick with my right hand and began to stroke, and I moved my mouth up and down on him faster. I heard him groan as he gripped my hair. I raised my mouth to the tip of his penis. I stilled my hand. Keeping him in my grip, I began flicking the tip of his penis with my tongue, with my mouth open and my lips not touching skin. While doing that, I also started to lessen and tighten my grip on his cock in a deliberate pattern.

I felt him try to push my head down, back on his dick, but I did not let him. Instead, I slid my hand up and down his cock, continuing the frequent clenching and unclenching of my fist, along with the onslaught of the flicking of my tongue. I knew he was trying to be quiet, but I heard him moan softly.

Suddenly I felt him tense, and I thought he was about to come, but instead, he tried to still me again. I wasn't having it.

"Still in the bathroom?" our waitress asked.

"Yep," he replied briskly.

I took him back in my mouth fast. My hand kept pace with my mouth as I sucked and bobbed up and down enthusiastically. I continued the squeezing of my hand as it slid along his cock, and my tongue drew patterns on his shaft as my mouth rose and fell on his entire length. I didn't try deepthroating him. I wasn't ready for that, and he didn't seem to need it.

I felt his cock pulse in my mouth, and I doubled my efforts, sucking him as if his cum was my lifeforce. This time when he stiffened, I knew he was going to come. He fisted my hair and pushed my head down on his cock hard just as I heard him groan. He spasmed, and I felt something hit the back of my throat. I didn't stop moving, and he didn't stop coming. The taste of his cum invigorated me. I wanted all of it. I could feel every drop as it shot into my mouth, and I couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like in my pussy.

Soon, nothing else came out. Every time I stroked his cock with my mouth, he would twitch, and soon he began to hiss above me. I guess he was sensitive. Part of me was tempted to keep sucking, but I knew I wouldn't be able to get another orgasm out of him. At least, not right away.

I rose from underneath the table, hoping the waitress had walked away. Thankfully, she had, because I had one more present for my dad. When I sat down, I looked at him, tilting my head back. I opened my mouth to show him the cum that still rested in there. I felt a bit escape from my lips, sliding onto my chin, as I closed my mouth again. Looking him in the eye, I swallowed. I used my finger to wipe off the cum from my chin before licking it off.

He looked at me with pure wonder. Then, he pulled me in for a passionate kiss, which surprised me. I hadn't figured he would want to kiss me after I had just finished swallowing his cum, but the fact that he was made me hot. When we pulled away, I saw the waitress approaching.

"Do you know what you want?"

"Yes," Dad said, looking at me affectionately.

The waitress didn't seem to notice.

"What can I get for you?" she asked.

We ordered, and she went away. We ate the cold appetizers, both of us famished. We spent the rest of the meal sharing food and conversation, not hiding our desire for each other.

CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 4.

12