If a Tree Falls in The Forest

Story Info
Tony gets a desperate visitor in his tent.
3.9k words
4.25
7.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I consider myself to be an avid outdoorsman. Pretty much any chance I can get, I take my camping gear and head to the most secluded spot I can find. I started camping with my mother as a kid and it grew into a little bit of an obsession as I grew older. There's just something that feels so right about pitching my own tent, building my own fire, and catching my own food. Some say it's some primal instinct fueled by testosterone or whatever, but those people also eat raw liver and take steroids by the pint, so I tend to take what they say with a grain of salt. However, I can't deny that there is something deep within me that likes the power and independence that camping gives me.

There is, however, a sense of loneliness when camping alone. A sort of solemn solitude that hangs over me, tainting the mood. I only realized this when I took a gap year after highschool, camping in the woods alone for the entire year. I hadn't actually been alone while camping until then because it had always been a mother-son activity. I'd gone on some camping trips with just my friends before this, but I had never actually been alone. It was a surreal experience, putting up my own tent without anyone around to talk with or joke with, or even just to hear the sound of another person pounding their tent pegs into the dirt.

It was a cold October night when I was ready to throw in the towel on my gap year camping trip. I had come to the conclusion that camping is a group activity and there's no fun to be had unless the experience is shared. I was three months into my trip and my life had become so fucking monotonous. Day in and day out I was just waking up, catching and eating my meals then going straight to sleep. I decided that night would be my last out there, and as I slipped into my sleeping bag I felt a surge of joy at the prospect of a warm bed and meal whose guts I hadn't personally excised. I felt my lips curl into the beginnings of a smile as I drifted off to sleep. Society, here I come.

I woke up to the sound of rain pounding against my tent, complemented by a bright light, barely diffused by my tent's walls. There was someone outside of my tent with a flashlight.

"Hello?"a woman's voice called out, desperately. "Is anyone in there?" Shit, I thought to myself, what the fuck are they doing out there in the rain?

"What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled to the woman outside.

"I was camping alone and my tent blew away in the storm!" she shouted. "Can I please stay the night with you? You seem like you know what you're doing."

I shook my head. Some city girl came out here with no idea how to survive and now she expected some stranger to let her into his tent.

"Fuck that, lady, how am I supposed to know you're not a camp raider or some shit?" I called back.

"Please, sir, it's freezing out here and I don't have a tent or a sleeping bag." Every instinct told me to turn her away, but there was a nagging feeling in the back of my head that this girl wouldn't make it through the night without my help.

"FINE! Get in here quick!" I said, praying that I wasn't about to get mugged. I unlocked my tent zipper and threw open the door. The woman still had her flashlight pointed towards the tent, blinding me as she scurried in. "FUCK!" I shouted, "turn that off and shut the door!" I instructed her, blinking the spots away from my eyes. "Now! Before the water gets in the tent!" I heard a click as the girl turned off her flashlight, and then a series of zips as she struggled to close the tent. "Jesus now put this lock on there, I don't want any more visitors tonight." she did as she was told, muttering chattery, "th-th-thank you's" and "s-s-s-sorry's".

When we finally had the tent back in order I checked my watch. It was almost 1 AM. I looked back at the girl and she was curled up in a ball in the corner of my tent, shivering in her soaked clothes.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked her, "Take those off or you might as well have stayed out there" she looked at me, confused. "Your clothes, they're sopping wet." I said. "You've gotta take those off." She still looked confused and I worried that she was going to go into shock. "Hey, hey, stay with me," I said, slowing down my tone so she could focus on my voice, "what's your name?"

"L-L-Lia." she said through chattering teeth

"Alright Lia, I'm Tony," I said, "Right now we need to get those clothes off you, okay?

"Y-y-ou want-t-t me t-t-to ge-ge-ge-t nak-k-ked??!" she stuttered, a hint of concern and fear coming through in her voice along with her confusion.

"I promise I won't do anything," I reassured her. "I'll get you a towel so you can dry off and cover up."

"N-n-o w-w-way!" Lia said, shaking her head in defiance.

"Listen to yourself," I said, losing my patience. "you sound like a shitty car engine." I glanced at the light pink night shirt and baby blue leggings that clung to her small frame and accentuated every curve of her body. The shirt clung to her otherwise bare chest, making her erect nipples very apparent. Her leggings were practically invisible, showing her underwear taking on the shape of everything underneath them. "And it's not like those are hiding much." I pointed out.

Lia scoffed at me, but it appeared as though I had convinced her, because she began removing her wet clothes. I looked away and passed her a towel as I had promised. She thanked me sheepishly as she took the towel. I turned back once she had covered herself.

I took the time to capture the rest of her appearance. She had long brown hair that fell to her shoulders in a wet heap. Her face was round, framing her chocolate eyes and small round nose. She wasn't particularly muscular but she wasn't thin either. The towel hid her breasts and torso, but her legs stuck out, smooth and shaven. It was becoming more and more apparent that she was not an outdoors woman. She was still shivering so I handed her a bunch of blankets to wrap herself up in, but she didn't take them.

"Lia, you've got to get warm." She didn't answer me. "Fuck!" I said to myself, before getting up and scooping Lia up into my arms.

"What's happening?" she mumbled faintly in protest.

"I'm putting you in my sleeping bag so you don't freeze to death." I said, doing just that. I then covered her body with blankets, crossing my fingers that it would be enough to keep her alive until morning.

I stayed up with her for several hours, anxiously tracking the shakiness of her breath as she slowly thawed. At around 4 AM Lia's breathing had smoothed out to a normal rate, so I let myself drift off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I awoke to the sounds of the forest as I had every day for months. For a moment it felt like the events of last night had just been a dream, but there was Lia in my sleeping bag, nested in a pile of blankets. It was almost two in the afternoon, so I had a lot of things to do before the sun set. I stepped outside to begin my daily routine, building a fire and boiling the rainwater from last night. I set Lia's clothes by the fire to dry as I made my way to the river to catch some fish to cook up.

As I came upon the river I saw the wreckage of a campsite that had not been there the other day. The entire site had been washed away into the river last night. The only evidence that there ever was a tent there was a single tent peg and a pile of rocks embedded in the mud that may have once been a shoddy attempt at a fire pit. It dawned on me that this must be Lia's campsite. She must have really never gone camping before. She practically put her tent in the river. I shook my head and began searching for anything of importance that I could take back to Lia.

After about two hours, I returned with a trout that I caught plus what little I could salvage from Lia's campsite. In the muddy riverbank, I found what every girl needs most on a camping trip: A pair of headphones caked in mud, a metal box containing baggies of granola bars, extra batteries, and tampons, and, most importantly, a large, realistic silicone dildo that vibrated and shook when a button was pressed. You know, the essentials.

As I approached the campfire, I saw that Lia was awake and warming up by the fire, covered head to toe in blankets.

"Good afternoon, sleepy head." I said, making her jump. "I brought presents," I said in a singsong voice, tossing all the goodies that I had found at her campsite to her feet, except for the dildo. "Your majesty," I said, kneeling down whilst holding up the massive length of silicone in both hands, like a knight presenting a sword to his queen. She turned beet red and snatched the dildo away from me, hiding it in her mountain of blankets.

"Thanks for last night, it was really nice of you to let me in." she said.

"Next time you go camping, make sure to bring someone along who knows what they're doing." I said, "You practically threw all your stuff into the river by pitching your tent there."

"Next time?" she said, "Why would I ever go camping again after that shit?" I looked at her with a realization that it was now my job to turn this girl back to the wonders of camping.

"Well you can't give up just cause you picked a bad spot once," I said, "There's so much more to love about camping!"

"Like what? How cold and wet it is?" she said.

"Yes! and the independence, the feeling of nature all around you, the privacy of the trees."

"Oh yeah," she said, sarcastically, "this feels so private." she motioned to her clothes, still drying on the log next to her.

"Here," I said, passing her a hoodie and sweatpants from my tent. "Your underwear should be dry, put those on." I momentarily caught a glimpse of her breasts as she thrusted her chest forward to shed the heap of blankets from her shoulders. I whipped my head around to look away. I heard her giggle.

"You know it's not the end of the world if you see my tits," she said, "you practically saw everything there was to see last night, you said it yourself."

"Force of habit I guess," I reasoned, "I usually go camping with my mom, so I've learned to turn away from things I don't wanna see." Lia laughed.

"I sure hope I don't look like your mom." she said, giggling. "I'm barely out of highschool, that would so be embarrassing if I had old lady tits."

"First off, Lia, we're the same age, so my mom is not that old. Second, please don't talk about my mom's tits ever again." I almost gagged as the words came out of my mouth, but Lia giggled again. She was a lot more talkative now that she wasn't freezing to death.

"So, Tony, you were going to explain to me the majesty of the forest?" Lia said, mockingly. I tried to think of a good activity to do, one that was fun and invigorating. Aha, chopping wood. I grabbed my ax and began chopping the pile of logs that I had been meaning to cut up for a few days.

"Chopping wood is very therapeutic." I said, bringing my ax down and splitting a log in half. "Just imagine you're chopping up all your stresses into little bits and pieces." I swung the ax again, splitting the halves into quarters. "And, if nothing else," I said, wiping sweat from my brow. "It's a good workout." I flipped the ax around and offered her the handle.

"Mmm, no thanks. I did upper body by swimming for my life last night." Lia was unimpressed.

"Well I do have to chop this up before the sun goes down, so why don't you pair the fish?" I said, pointing to the trout that was hanging from my fishing pole.

"Uh..." Lia looked around cluelessly.

"Right," I said, "you've never gone camping."

"Can't we just eat the granola bars in my box today?" she said, hopefully. I didn't want to waste a perfectly good trout, but it was getting late and I didn't mind the thought of an easy meal.

"Fine, just go throw that trout in the river so it doesn't attract any other animals." Lia gingerly picked up the fish by the string in its mouth and made her way towards the river.

I shook my head and continued chopping the wood, taking my shirt off so that I wouldn't get it too sweaty. I swung the ax down, splitting a log and then turning it to split it again. My back flared in pain from sleeping on just a blanket last night. I realized I would have to ask Lia how long she plans to stay. The sun was almost set so she'd have to stay the night again but we still only had one sleeping bag. You could share it. Suggested a voice in my head. Maybe get into her sleeping bag if you know what I mean. I shook these thoughts away and continued chopping firewood.

After a few minutes, an empty handed and slightly green Lia emerged from the trees.

"That was so gross!" she said.

"Lia I've had my hands inside of hundreds of those, you barely touched the outside of it." Lia turned even greener at this comment. I laughed, "Cmon, how'd you even end up out here, you seem like someone who's never even started a stove much less a campfire."

"My friends dared me to spend a month in the woods, okay?" she said.

"And you... just...did?" I asked, astounded at her lack of foresight.

"I've never once failed a dare and I don't plan on it now!" Lia snapped.

"Never?" I said, raising my eyebrows. Now I understood. Lia was one of those people who never grew a personality after middle school.

"Never!" she spat, "go on, dare me to do something, anything!" She said, her voice oozing with years of unaddressed insecurity.

"Anything, you say?" I asked.

"Anything," she confirmed.

Before I could even think, I blurted out, "I dare you to fit that whole dildo up your pussy without flinching!" I turned red. Why did I say that? I looked at Lia, her eyes widened in surprise, but then narrowed into a cold, calculated expression.

"Tony," she chuckled. "Not such a prude after all, huh?" I watched with a level of shock and fascination as Lia calmly walked over to the pile of blankets where she'd hid her dildo and pulled it out. She walked towards me, putting her left leg up onto the chopping block that I had been working at. She waved the dildo in front of her face, giggling as it wobbled. Ten inches long and two and a half inches thick, there was no way that it could all fit inside her. But, as I watched, she licked the dildo up and down, then slowly inserted it into the pants that I had lent her. There was a pause as she adjusted her panties under the sweatpants, and then I saw her face strain as her hand rose further and further up, pushing the dildo deep inside her. My jaw dropped as she stepped down from the log and took her hand out from inside the sweatpants, doing jazz hands to show me that she was holding it all in just by clenching.

"Holy fuck," I said.

"So?" she asked, "Did I flinch?"

Being completely honest, there was no way for me to tell because I was not looking at her face that entire time. I was, however, aware of my own dick flinching in my pants as it pushed against its polyester cotton cell.

"Uh uh..." I managed.

"Good, now it's my turn to dare you to do something." She said with a smile. Lia leaned in close and whispered into my ear. "I dare you to kiss me-" Without a second's hesitation, I practically lunged towards her lips, pulling her towards me and kissing her mid word. Our tongues danced as we tasted each other's mouths. I pulled away, licking my lips. "Why'd you stop?" she said, out of breath.

"Because it's my turn to give you a dare," I said with a grin.

"What's your dare?" Lia asked me

"Strip naked," I said, rather forcefully, my cock rock hard now.

"Yes sir," she said, pulling off the hoodie that I lent her and freeing her perfect breasts. I watched as she slipped down the sweatpants I gave her along with the red panties she was wearing when she came to my tent last night. I took in her gorgeous body, then noticed the dildo still held tight by her pussy. The fake testicles and suction cup on the end were the only things sticking outside of her, and I could see her clenching to keep it in. several trails of pussy juice had dribbled out along the silicon toy. God it was such a hot thing to see.

"I dare you to strip as well." She said, and I happily obliged. My dick sprang out like a jack in the box, finally free of its prison. We stood there for a moment, silently admiring each other's bodies as the sun dipped behind the trees.

"This dare thing is getting kind of annoying," I said, "So I dare you to do whatever I tell you for the next ten minutes, then we'll reverse."

"Ooh," she gigged, "I like this one." I started a timer on my watch for ten minutes.

"Come here," I said, sitting down on a log by the fire and gesturing to my lap. Lia sat herself down on my knees and I inspected the toy lodged inside her. There were three buttons, one to power it on, one to adjust the speed of the thrusts, and one to adjust the intensity of the vibrations. I turned it on and heard it wirr to life inside her. She breathed in suddenly. "You like that?" I asked. Lia noded. I began turning up the intensity, and I felt her squirm.

"Fuck that feels so good!" Lia whined. I took the opportunity to bury my face in her chest, licking and sucking her tits as she moaned and squirmed. "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" she cried out. I pulled away from her chest, and at the same time I slid all ten inches of the dildo out of her slick pussy with a pop. "grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" she cried out in frustration, bucking her hips and grinding her wet pussy against my thigh for stimulation. I laughed at how desperate she got so fast.

"Someone's a little frustrated, huh?" I chided. Lia growled in desperation again. "Not yet, Lia." I said." First you have to suck my dick." In an instant she was on her knees, taking my cock in her mouth and sucking like a vacuum. She bobbed her head up and down, taking every inch of my throbbing cock. "Fuck yess" I said, thrusting my hips to meet Lia's mouth. I felt myself getting closer and closer to cumming, but suddenly I heard the beep of my stopwatch. "Wait, no" I pleaded "Don't stop!" but Lia already pulled her head away.

"Lie down." she commanded

"Can you please just finish-"

"No!" she snapped. "That's not how the game works. Now lie down."

I whimpered in protest but did as she said, lying down against the log. She crouched over me and then lowered herself onto my face. "Lick." she commanded. And so I did. I began exploring her slit with my tongue, sucking and licking and savoring every taste. I felt her grind against my face with her pussy, shaking as I assaulted her pussy with my mouth. "Mmm goood boy," she moaned as she rode my face. Suddenly I felt her hand on my dick, stroking up and down and making me moan into her pussy. "You like that?" she laughed. I confirmed by sucking harder and licking faster. "Oh my god, you're amazing at this!" she said, breathing heavily. "FUCK DON'T STOP!" She screamed, but just as she did, my timer beeped. "Nooooooooo" she whined, trying to keep my face pinned under her pussy, but it was so slick that I slipped right out.

"My turn," I said, resetting my watch. "First order of business, stop humping that log." Lia let out a whine but did as she was told. "Now you lie down, I'm going to have some fun with this one." Lia took my spot on the log, her pussy dripping drool and juices onto the bark. I took the dildo from the log next to me and dipped its head in the liquids coming from Lia's hole.

"Please yes," she begged as she felt the silicone against the entrance of her soaked hole.

"Mm not quite," I said mischievously, "it's not going where you think it is." Lia's eyes sprang open as I shoved the dildo into her ass, turning the power all the way up.

"OH FUC-" she screamed, but I covered her mouth with my hand.

"Shh, just wait," I said, and she nodded, pressing her lips together and trying to stifle her grunts. With that I lined up my throbbing cock with her pussy and slid into her warm hole. She squealed in pleasure, and I began thrusting my cock in and out of her pussy. I picked up the pace, feeling her squirm and squeeze as the toy assaulted her ass. I felt her moan and grunt into my hands as I pounded her pussy with my cock, making her shake and thrust her hips forward against mine. I distantly heard the sound of my watch beeping, but neither of us cared about that anymore, we were fucking like animals, drowning in our own pleasure as we thrust against each other. "Fuck im gonna cum!" I shouted, and I heard Lias voice muffled through my hand screaming, "me tooo!!"

12