If and When

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's not used to having anything inside her sex, let alone something as big and rigid as his cock. But the more he thrusts, the more she needs his thrusts.

She clutches at his back with her free hand. She wraps her legs around him and squeezes him closer to her. "Please," she whimpers. "Harder."

He groans against her nipple and returns his lips to her neck. "God, Evangeline, you're driving me crazy," he rasps into her ear.

He does as she asks. He sinks long, harsh strokes into her sex. Her moans heighten. Her body shakes with each thrust, like recoil from a gun.

Her right hand is still pinned to the bed. Her nails dig into the back of his hand. Her other hand flies to her left breast and makes him squeeze it tighter.

"Travis..." she pleads.

Her back arches, pushing her breast into his palm. Her head tilts back and her eyes roll closed.

She comes. Pleasure bursts in her sex and floods her whole body. It stops time and her heart.

Through the haze of her rapture, she hears him groan. "Ugh, Evangeline..."

His voice is low and rough. It makes her come even more.

His pace becomes more urgent and less controlled. He batters her with savage, erratic thrusts, sending erotic spasms through her sex. Her sex becomes engorged with the ecstasy of both of their orgasms.

With a few last, deep thrusts, he kisses her slack lips. He holds himself over her, his cock still resting inside her. He smooths his hand from her breast to her stomach and thigh. He lifts his head to look at her. He trails his hand back up to her face and skims her cheek with his thumb.

She opens her eyes and smiles peacefully up at him. "My hero," she sighs.

He smiles and hugs her tight. She gasps as he withdraws his cock from her. He strokes her hair, holding her close, wishing he could live forever in this moment.

• ⚙ ☸ ❂ ☸ ⚙ •

The desert dawn tinges the edges of the shades.

Evangeline awakes to the feeling of her arm being caressed.

She stirs sleepily. She's lying on her right side, with her back to the wall. Her legs are tangled with Travis's. She opens her eyes to see Travis looking at her. Before she can speak a "good morning", he pecks a kiss to her lips. She giggles. An even "better morning".

"I've been waiting all morning to do that," he says.

She smiles.

She gazes into his eyes, and the warmth she sees in them takes away all her words. The blankets are covering her, but she somehow feels more naked now than last night. She'd never slept with a man, and she'd never woken up with one, either. Last night, he saw her at her wildest. But just now, as she lay in the bewilderment of sleep, he saw her at her weakest.

He trails his hand along her shoulder and strokes her left cheek with his thumb.

"How do you feel?" he asks.

She smiles and gives him a soft kiss. "There's something I want," she says.

"Anything," he says.

She beams. "If only my assignments were that easy!"

She props herself up on her right arm, letting the blanket fall from her chest. She looks at the desk behind him and points to the top drawer. He sits up and turns over to open it. He pulls out the bag of candied fruit.

He looks at her and smiles. He opens the bag for her. She picks out a piece and pops it into her mouth.

"Mmm," she hums. "It tastes like...hope."

He gives her a slight smile.

She feasts on a couple more. He lies back down next to her, content to watch her enjoy them.

She takes one more and holds it between her teeth. She leans towards him. He carefully takes a bite from it, kissing her in the process. He starts to pull away, but she leans farther forward. They kiss, a very sweet kiss, their tongues balancing their pieces of fruit as their lips move together.

He breaks the kiss to put the bag on the desk. Then he turns back towards her and kisses her again. She drapes her leg over him, and as they kiss, she shifts her hips closer until she can feel something hard against her sex.

She gasps.

He pulls away from the kiss and searches her eyes.

"Tell me what you want, sweetie," he says.

"I want you," she says shyly.

"I'm all yours," he says with a slight smile. His smile disappears as he slips his cock against her slippery entrance. "Like this?"

The heated look on his face makes her blush. As difficult as it is to think, she has an idea. She turns over and nestles her back against his chest. She angles her hips so her sex touches his hardness. "Like this," she says quietly.

He touches his nose to her hair and takes a deep breath. Her eagerness pleases him, but it also worries him. He doesn't want to do anything she's not ready for. Not this time.

He runs his right hand down her shoulder, across her ribs and waist, and over her hip. He begins sliding his cock back and forth along the outside of her sex. She feels it grate against her folds and clit.

Her breathing turns to gasping. This isn't what she was expecting, but it's so enthralling that she doesn't want it to stop just yet.

He presses lustful kisses to her neck. The top of his cock is serving her sex, while his cock's sensitive underside is being deprived. It's tantalizing and agonizing. He can almost feel pleasure from the underside, but not quite. The denial is only making him harder.

He could go on like this for hours, for her sake, but she's the one who breaks.

"Travis," she whimpers. "I need more."

"Are you sure, baby girl?"

"Yes," she says. "Please..."

He kisses her neck again. He holds her hip and pushes the tip of his cock into her sex.

She whimpers.

He feels a wave of concern. He props himself up a bit, holds her chin, and turns her face towards him. She looks up at him with wide, impassioned eyes.

He watches her carefully as he pushes his cock deeper into her. Her eyes roll closed, and she moans through open lips. She didn't realize how sore her sex still was from being torn open last night.

"Do you like this?"

She nods.

"I need to hear you say it, baby girl," he says.

She forces herself to look into his eyes. "I like it," she says in a wavering voice. "I like feeling you deep inside me."

At this, he suppresses a possessive growl. He stabs his cock into her, all the way to the hilt. She cries out, and her eyes roll back again.

It was bad enough when his cock was rubbing just the outside of her sex. Now she feels him so much more. She won't last long.

He withdraws his cock, and as he thrusts into her again, he softly bites her lower lip.

She moans, high and faint, and she comes, hot and fast. He watches the enraptured expressions on her face, as revealing as ever.

"Ugh, Evangeline, you're so sexy," he grunts. "I can't get enough of you."

He lets go of her chin and holds onto to her hip. Her face falls back to the pillow. Her orgasm isn't even finished before he starts pumping her with heavy, lazy thrusts. She whimpers, and her hands clench the sheets.

His kisses tickle her shoulder, her neck, and the skin in between. In her hypersensitive state, every touch echoes across her skin. His hands move from her hips to her stomach, and then up to her breasts. He lightly brushes his little finger over her left nipple. She gasps.

He continues coaxing moans from her lips and thrusting torment into her sex. For her, it feels like eternity. For him, it feels like no time at all. He's surprised when he hears her moans already rising.

He slips his hand down past her stomach. He toys with her clit.

"Oh, Travis!" she whimpers.

"Evangeline, I want you to come for me," he murmurs into her ear.

She comes right then, and for a long time. Her back arches and presses desperately against his chest. Her orgasm pleasures her and pleases him.

By this time, she has already known more satisfaction than ever before. But he's not done with her yet. He continues thrusting gently into her.

As she regains awareness, she realizes he's not stopping. "Oh, yes, please," she gasps.

She reaches back to clutch at his leg and hips, trying to pull his thrusts closer to her.

"Careful, sweetheart," he murmurs into her ear. "I don't want to be too rough with you."

"I want you to be rough," she begs. "Please..."

He growls under his breath, a low growl that sends delicious shivers through her.

He moves his body over hers, turning her onto her stomach. His cock pins her hips to the bed. He leans down to kiss the nape of her neck, and then he sits up. He runs both hands from her lower back up to her shoulders, then back down to her bottom. He grips the flesh of her bottom and begins thrusting hard into her. She presses her mouth against her own arm to smother her screams.

"Is this what you want?" he breathes.

"Yes!" she whimpers.

"You want to be fucked?"

"Yes! Please, Travis," she cries. "Please fuck me!"

He snarls and pulls her hips down sharply onto each thrust. His fingers dig into her skin. Her moans vibrate from the violence of his thrusting.

As her heart races and the minutes slow, everything she's feeling swirls together: his fists pinching her skin, his cock pounding her sex, the sheets chafing her nipples, her own teeth and tongue scraping her arm. Her mind is overloaded with arousal.

He leans down closer to her body and continues to rack her sex with rough thrusts. His left hand glides up her side and arm. He folds his fingers over the back of her left hand. His fingertips squeeze her palm.

She feels his other hand slipping into her hair. He tightens his grip and pulls her head back. She gasps. He turns her head so he can lick her left ear.

"Evangeline," he says in an undertone.

She can only moan in reply.

"Come for me, Evangeline," he rasps.

She does exactly as she's told.

"Travis!" She screams and comes fiercely around his swollen cock. As she comes, he bites the base of her neck. Her orgasm surges through her body and singes her mind.

He wanted to keep pleasing her, taking her, claiming her, but when she comes, he can't restrain himself any longer. He buries his cock deep in her sex and fills her with his orgasm. He moans into her ear. He pierces her with several more abrupt, powerful thrusts, holding her on the edge of her orgasm, then giving an edge to her afterglow.

He kisses her ear and her cheek. He's startled to taste the salt of her tears.

"Oh no," he says.

He turns her shoulder and chin so he can look into her eyes. She looks calm, but she's trembling. He withdraws his cock from her.

"Baby girl, was that too much for you?"

"No, no," she says. "It was just what I needed."

"Then why are you crying?"

She looks at him wistfully. The morning light is already bright on his face. Soon, she'll have to leave. She stares at the features of his face, committing them to memory. "All good things..."

He kisses her lips before she can say more. "It's all good," he says. "Evangeline, this isn't the end."

"That sounds like a plan," she smiles.

"It is. It's my plan now. I will come back to you. I swear to you, I'll come back to you, do you understand?"

She nods.

He seals his promise with a kiss to her lips.

She turns over and lies on her back, and he lies on his left side next to her. He kisses up all her tears. He runs his hand over her arms and stomach and thighs until he feels her trembling fade away.

She raises her chin to his lips and kisses him passionately. He can taste her need. Before he came, he had wanted to give her more pleasure, and that's just what he's going to do.

He slips his left arm around her back and traces his finger along the curve of her left breast. He trails his other hand from her thigh to her right breast. His fingers spiral closer to her stiffened nipples, and when he touches them, both at the same time, she gasps against his lips.

He smooths his hands up and down her breasts. Her nipples catch on each of his fingers.

His kisses move to her chin and neck, and his right hand moves down her stomach to her sex.

He teases her nipple, massaging it, tracing circles on it, sliding it between two fingers. And everything he does to her nipple, he does to her clit.

He hears her whimpers rising. It's a melody he's heard so many times now, but he could hear it for a lifetime and it still wouldn't be enough. He kisses her longingly. He pushes his tongue into her mouth and devours her moans.

Her whole body tenses with ecstasy. A sensual frenzy suspends her senses, leaving her only with sensation. When her senses return, she relaxes so freely that it's as if her body had never known what tenseness was.

• ⚙ ☸ ❂ ☸ ⚙ •

Evangeline walks out onto the airstrip. She can still feel the remnants of Travis's orgasm seeping out of her sex and into her panties. Travis walks close to her right, the way he always does. Their bodies are apart, but it feels to both of them as if their hearts are touching.

She watches the other diplomats scurry onto the airplane.

She looks at Travis and smiles. He can't read her smile, and he knows that means she's hiding behind it. She starts to walk away from him towards the plane.

"Evangeline, wait." He reaches for her hand and stops her.

She stands before him and looks up into his eyes.

He looks at her intently. "There's something I have to say."

"Don't," she shakes her head. "Don't say it."

She sees his confusion.

"Say it to me when we're together again," she says. When.

He looks at her grimly. He gives her one of his stern nods. Then he suddenly pulls her towards him and kisses her. With one hand, he holds her behind her head, and with the other, he squeezes her body against his.

Their kiss is full of desire and despair. They don't think about the war or what might happen to Travis. They simply exist, safe for this moment in each other's arms, living in their kiss until they can feel it again someday. If they were to think, they would know that it's hopeless. So they don't think. They just hope.

They hear the transport's engines roar to life. She pulls away from the kiss, and he reluctantly lets go of her so she can turn to look. The doors are still open, but one of the pilots is beckoning to her.

She turns back towards him. It's too loud to talk anymore, but they don't need to. She sees tears in his eyes. He tries to look away, but she stops him with a hand on his cheek. She gazes into his eyes, acknowledging his tears and not letting hers emerge.

Behind him, she sees something appear from around the corner of the building. It's their stray dog. It's holding a bundle of something in its mouth.

The dog trots up to her and places the bundle at her feet. It's a puppy.

The dog looks straight at her, asking her with its eyes to take this puppy away from here. She looks regretfully at the dog and pets its head. She picks up the puppy, and it licks her hand as she cradles it in her arms.

Travis quickly rubs away his tears with his forefinger and thumb. He smiles at the two of them. They'll be his family. They'll be his home.

She gives him a last, bittersweet smile, and then she turns away before he can see her cry. She hugs the puppy to her chest and starts towards the airplane.

The dog sits next to him. They both watch Evangeline walk away through the dust and the thunder of the engines.

"I love you," Travis murmurs after her.