If Great Authors Wrote Porn #03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
460 Followers

Kim rolled his hips too, and let his cock force back and forth against the warm wet cunt. He felt her nails scratch his back as she approached her climax. His own was close also, and both redoubled their intense thrusting until each cried in exultation at their ecstasy, and the cliffs of Shamlegh echoed their passion. Then they slept, lying on the sheepshins. Kim slept well, knowing that his Lama was revered by the men of the village, and given warm ewe's milk to drink.

Kim's spirit still flew far away from his body which lay under the banyan tree. He remembered how the hillmen had carried the dooli down and down to the warm plains, and how the Kulu woman had given them hospitality here, asking only that the Lama make charms for the wind on her grandson's stomach. He remembered how he had seen the Lama well tended to, and then himself had fallen exhausted on the ground under this tree. His mind, soaring far from the tired body, saw him lying there, and fell down and down until they were reunited. Then Kim knew how much playing the great game can tire one, be he English or of the land. Weak, he tried to stand but could not.

Seeing him and being wise in the ways of men, the Kulu woman sent to him, from among the many poor relations that crowded the back of the buildings, a cousin's widow, skilled in what Europeans, who know very little about it, call the art of massage. And laying him east and west, she began the ancient Tantric ritual of lingam massage. Before Kim's wondering eyes, she softly let her sari drop to her feet and stood before him clothed as our first mother. She was tall and slim, and her breasts rose like two round hills climbing to the peak of her rosy nipples. Her slim waist spread into fine wide hips and a dark triangle of hair covered her pubic area. Singing gently, she squatted over Kim's legs, and as she did so her pink yoni was exposed to his view. Then calmly she loosened his loin cloth and set it aside. Kim was amazed to find that he was so soothed and relaxed that his cock was not standing up in the presence of this naked woman, but lay passively, pointing to the west where his head lay.

A flask of warm oil was by her side, and this she let fall in trickles upon Kim's body. First over his shoulders and chest she rubbed it, ever so softly, taking him apart muscle by muscle. Then down over his hard belly, making small circles. Turning her attention to his legs, she warmed the calves and the thighs with her gentle hands.

Now the skilled widow massaged further up his thighs, softly pushing his balls aside as she stroked and stroked. Her careful hands slid ever so gently along the length of his lingam and onto his belly, then down again stroking past it to his thighs. Repeatedly this action continued, each time moving closer to his lingam and passing it more slowly. Now her long fingers were spread flat over it, gently moving up and down. Kim felt it beginning to harden, and took pleasure in the movement of her hands, but was totally relaxed and not spurred into a passion.

Now she shifted position, moving his shaft to point to the northwest whence came the cooling wind. She straddled his thigh, pressing her soft yoni against his leg. Kim felt its warmth and appreciated it as a thing of beauty but felt no drive to plunge into it as yet. Her hands continued working on his lingam, softly stroking, now letting her fingers run along the shaft, now gently twisting the head of it, with exquisite knowledge tracing the ridge which gives greatest pleasure. Kim was kneaded to an appreciative pulp, half hypnotized by the gentle swaying of her soft boobs over his head, sliding into soft relaxation.

Again she shifted position to kneel beside him while his lingam, lengthening and hardening now, pointed to the north and the high hills his Lama loved. She leaned over him and let her nipples stroke his chest. Kim felt their hardness and knew that this woman well understood what she was about. With one lazy hand he reached up to grasp the softness of her tit, and gently his fingers stroked it in circles as she continued to rub his shaft with those soft hands. Not easily is the art of lingam massage learned by women, and those who master it are few. This poor widow was one of the talented ones. Softly she stroked, then followed with a few quick jerks, pushing Kim further toward his ecstasy, then again lightly, then touching only the head with one finger, then clutching it hard and pulling deep. Kim was still sleepily enjoying her touch, not yet rushing to a climax.

Again she moved his lingam. It would not now bend toward the east, so she pulled gently until it faced the south, source of the gentle breezes which warm the land Hind in their season. She straddled his leg again, pressing higher up this time so that her thigh rested against his balls and applied a gentle pressure. Kim could tell now that her pussy was becoming wet, and the wet juice touched his thigh and awakened greater desire. The pressure was becoming stronger now as she led his rapidly hardening lingam to point to the southwest. Faster she stroked, and harder she held the sensitive head when her hand reached it.

Now his hard rod pointed to the southwest, having come almost full circle. Tantalizingly, she bent over and let her painted lips touch his cock. The tickling of the lingam with the tongue is Tantric massage at its most skilled, and bringing Kim to the highest point of his desire without carrying him over was the woman's fine art. She held Kim just at the edge, placing her hand on his belly to tell him to relax, rolling her tongue on his lingam and her yoni on his thigh. A long time she held him there, carrying him to desire without excitement, filling him with fire which smoldered but did not blaze. This is the skill of the East, learned with much practice, which the Englishwomen do not understand. Only from visiting the Flowers of Delight in certain quarters of the bazaar can the sahibs attain this ecstasy.

Now Kim was fully hardened, his shaft throbbing in her throat, and his hips began to strain upward. Knowing well the signs, the woman quickly mounted on his hard cock and enfolded it in the soft lips of her gentle pussy. Only the Orientals are wise enough to understand that the lingam and yoni are given by the gods for worship, and that in their meeting is the greatest good and the highest peak of humanity. Kim exploded into the woman, throbbing and thrusting for longer than he ever had before. She cried out in her own orgasm, taking pleasure in his pleasure and in what she had done for him.

Then, gently, she rose, folded Kim's loincloth across his lap, wrapped her own sari around her smooth and beautiful body, and softly departed. Kim fell into a satisfied and regenerating sleep.

He awoke to find the Babu bending over him. "By Jove, Mr. O'Hara, I am jolly glad skilled woman has treated your lingam as it deserves. You have done a mighty departmental service with the five kings and the Russians and deserve more than ofeecial reward. Mahbub Ali will enjoy when I tell him of it."

Thus satisfied, in his body, in his mind, and in the approbation of his peers which is over all else, Kim rose and went in search of his Lama.

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
460 Followers
12